Joseph Collins · 469743

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #25 on: October 23, 2012, 10:22:24 AM
I live in Gettysburg.  There are plenty of hotels to choose from.  Hell, partying at a hotel would be even better! XD

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
  • Blow up! We want to blow up this area.
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: October 24, 2012, 05:52:02 AM
Hey JC, get a job you hippie!

I get to spend Thanksgiving with my mom. I kinda miss home home.

FEELS  ;^;Which has the massive scrotums?

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #27 on: October 24, 2012, 06:19:06 AM
^ is upsetting me right now.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: October 24, 2012, 07:57:41 AM
Writer's block.  Plus severe loneliness (for company of the female persuasion).  Plus 80s music.

Add all that together and you end up with crippling sorrow.  If you're me, at least.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: October 24, 2012, 07:59:55 AM
A headache.
My employer for just telling me I need to work Saturday without asking me, since it wasn't on my schedule.
He mentioned something about a party, either he's going to a halloween party (Which makes no sense, the 27th is a strange date for a party of that type.) or I have to take the kids to a halloween party and just sit there.

Either way, its not going to be a good day.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #30 on: October 24, 2012, 08:03:23 AM
A PC monitor that takes 30 minutes or an hour before it detects the VGA signal from my Xbox 360. ^^; /phone

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #31 on: October 24, 2012, 08:21:21 AM
The damn rain from earlier aggravated my knee.  Water on the knee sucks!  It's painful and annoying.  Thankfully, it's not as bad as it was, though.  It's getting better.

And I'm still mulling over Thanksgiving plans, or lack thereof.  I have the option of going with my dad to his girlfriend's place, but that always seems so awkward.  There's also the option of going with my brother to the in-laws, but we both know that his wife wouldn't be too pleased.  But, he wants me to come along anyway.  He needs someone to remind her that if she's going to be big on family, she needs to be big on both our families.  That means spending time with her in-laws.

Also, the ball would be in my court if I go to the in-laws for Thanksgiving.  I won't have to put up with them.  They will have to put up with me[eyebrow]

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: October 24, 2012, 08:44:53 AM
Quick update: Alright.  I just made and drank a mug of the deepest, darkest, blackest coffee I have ever had (darker than Army coffee -- light could not penetrate the liquid) and now I'm sucking on a spearmint... um... mint.  Honestly, I feel better already, but God help whomever's near me when this coffee kicks into high gear.  Heh heh.

Edit: I also switched over to dance music.  There's just as many love songs, but for some reason, they aren't bothering me as badly.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: October 24, 2012, 07:38:00 PM
If I have to say what's upsetting me right now, I might be on the computer forever.

Well, it's not like I already am, but I can't be bothered.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: October 24, 2012, 07:50:42 PM
A headache.
My employer for just telling me I need to work Saturday without asking me, since it wasn't on my schedule.
He mentioned something about a party, either he's going to a halloween party (Which makes no sense, the 27th is a strange date for a party of that type.) or I have to take the kids to a halloween party and just sit there.

Either way, its not going to be a good day.
What do you do where extra hours is so horrible?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: October 24, 2012, 10:59:13 PM
What do you do where extra hours is so horrible?

I babysit, it varies from a fine day to a day like today where for the one hour I was there the kids did nothing but scream and be really loud.

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: October 25, 2012, 08:14:25 AM
Make a suit made out of pillows and mattresses, and cover it in spikes.

Archer

Reply #37 on: October 25, 2012, 08:50:40 AM
I babysit

hahhaha when i think my job sucks i just think of you

it makes me feel better

i guess i shouldn't be posting in this thread then

Offline Karai

• with RICE
  • B-Class Hunter
  • (not) Missing in Action
    • View Profile
    • My stuff & HI SKORS
Reply #38 on: October 25, 2012, 07:17:11 PM
749 new unread items in Google Reader, only because Apple shows something new. Everytime. A phone, an update, a cable...

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: October 25, 2012, 08:05:04 PM
And you keep buying their [parasitic bomb]... Why?

Offline Karai

• with RICE
  • B-Class Hunter
  • (not) Missing in Action
    • View Profile
    • My stuff & HI SKORS
Reply #40 on: October 25, 2012, 08:41:17 PM
lel, I'm not. It's hardly even available here.
Anyway, I'm talking about that sick amount of news. After plowing through all articles, I found maybe 5 about Windows 8 launching in few hours, another few about leaked images of Nexus 4 and 10, two articles about Kindle, and 500 articles about Apple.
"Apple will close Apple Store", "Apple closed Apple Store", "what will Apple show?", "Apple will soon reopen Apple Store", "Apple Store is open", "Apple will stream Apple event on Apple TV", "Apple shows new iPad", "Apple shows another iPad", "Apple shows new connectors", "Apple shows new adapter between new connectors", "Apple will upload videos of Apple event", "Apple uploaded videos of Apple event"...

I thought of applying a filter and deleting all articles mentioning Apple, but then I realized that it's useless.
"A very useful and productive app, and it'll look sweet on new Apple iPad", "New, very nice Android smartphone, and in this article I'll compare it with something from Apple", "James Bond uses a Sony smartphone - product placement in new James Bond movie, something that Apple does too"...

Tech scene sometimes is really hard to follow  -AC

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #41 on: October 26, 2012, 06:57:42 AM
I'm too poor to follow the tech scene.  Be like me. :B

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: October 26, 2012, 07:47:53 AM
[tornado fang]ing Fight of Flight in Jet Set Radio.

This stage can go eat a dick, its awful.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: October 26, 2012, 11:48:51 PM
Hey, remember that whole brief discussion we had in the other topic about changing your YouTube name to "a better name" with Google+?  Well, I gave it a try.  And I found out something rather interesting.

Apparently, when you do that, you no longer have a custom name for your channel.  Your channel is locked with whatever name you typed into the "First/Last Name" fields of your Google account.  For example, my channel was named "Café De La Luna Theatre," but after the change, was renamed "Joseph Collins."  Where's the flair in that?

Thankfully, you can change it right back, if you want to.  But you don't get to keep the spaces in your username, if you do.  I liked that space.  But I like my channel name better.  T_T

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: October 28, 2012, 07:11:32 AM
I don't post videos because I have no talent, a lack of ambition, and I don't wanna be one of those [tornado fang]ing weirdos who do let's play videos with the weirdest voice you have ever heard every time.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #45 on: October 29, 2012, 08:10:00 AM
My voice always sounds awful when it's recorded.  That's why I do character voices! :D

As for what's upsetting me right now?  Nothing much, though I am keeping a close eye on Hurricane Sandy.  The forecast is calling for snow on Tuesday.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: October 29, 2012, 03:48:58 PM
I finally had a chance to actually try World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria recently.

My old characters are pretty much [tornado fang]'d.  There is no way in hell I can cope with all the radical changes.  Skill trainers are a thing of the past (you automatically know any new skill as soon as you level up), WoW has its own version of Pokémon with "companion pets," the secondary ("ranged") weapon slot is completely gone, all throwing weapons have been removed, a number of skills which used to be considered "common skills" (ones you could train regardless of specification) have been relocated into class specifications, specification talent trees are now unified into 16 talents total for each class and you can only pick one per-15 levels...  It's a god damn mess for an oldbie like me who's been around since the Scourge invaded with their floating Necropoli back in v1.11...  *sigh*  I seriously don't know how I'll be able to cope.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #47 on: October 30, 2012, 03:10:19 AM
I have an idea that would solve your problem...

Play a better game. :P

As for me... I'm still dealing with the hurricane.  I won't see the sun until Friday.

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: October 30, 2012, 04:39:14 AM
Yea man play Ragnarok

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: October 30, 2012, 06:09:50 AM
I used to play Ragnarok Online.  I have a Gunslinger in his 30s, I think.  However, I stopped playing because it was a boring-ass grindfest.  At least World of Warcraft has quests to disguise its menial tasks.  Ragnarok just goes, "Go kill some [parasitic bomb] and bring back the remains.  Do this about 100 times to get to your next level."