The Spiral of Dreams.

Sniper X · 44922

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: August 13, 2009, 01:33:20 AM
I had a dream where I was actually happy for once... too bad dreams can't come true...

Archer

Reply #76 on: August 15, 2009, 11:27:12 AM
I had this dream where me and my gang of useless friends crash landed in the middle of nowhere and we came across a house which was a vacation house of the receptionist of the place I must go everyday.

It was very strange.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: August 29, 2009, 05:24:00 PM
I had a dream where I was fighting some guy with some diamond arm, and he shot some dbz like attacks at me, oh yeah I had a scythe and could summon monsters that Ive taken the souls from. I might use this for some story if I havent already ( I think I did).

Another one where I was a king conquering, once I won one of my subortanates confessed her love for me, I think, then I woke up and realized it was a school day....

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: April 03, 2011, 09:04:32 PM
Reviving this because I want to post dreams. I would use the What are you thinking now thread but I'd rather use this thread even if the last post is 1 1/2 years old.

Dream 1: A blank empty world, the only things in it are me, and a telephone. The telephone rings, I answer it... The only thing I hear is static, but with voices of people faintly in the background. I hang the phone up, it breaks. I believe this is supposed to be some sort of "I don't belong with Society" dream. Seeing as there are people and a completely different world on the other side of the emptiness, but I am not there.

Dream 2 (Its a daydream but who [tornado fang]ing cares.): Remember P&S Episode 2? When they crash into the school using their car? Well, same thing with my school. I purposely let myself get hit by the car, but on the verge of death I'm suddenly brought back to life... Then Panty tried seducing me, which I responded to by pushing her away and running off, then I find out that they somehow have a lot of the same classes I do. Sort of like they just willed themselves into my life for some reason. It was very strange, Doesn't help I'm on a depressing moodswing from the weather being [parasitic bomb]. I'll probably have another variation of it tonight.

Dream 3 (This one is a short one): Me and Stocking go and see a movie, she comes home with me but as soon as I get home she is no longer there. Probably a message to stop believing in what will not ever happen.  Again, the depressing moodshift doesn't help.

Hell, if this actually gets a whole revival. I think I might start delving into my more depressing state of mind again.

holy [tornado fang] what was my mind on when i posted this
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 11:19:16 AM by Hawaii »

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #79 on: November 10, 2012, 11:07:01 AM
Reviving this because I want to post dreams.

Last night, I dream I was sitting outside, watching deer go by, and then a hammerhead shark swim through the air.  So, I decided to go inside and get dinner.  I walked into this huge apartment building and got lost, unable to find my way around.  I eventually boarded a tram with a few other people, who were also lost. One guy said that he didn't like the elevators, and I said that I didn't like them either, as they toss you around.  We get off the tram and go on a hunt for the terminal with the tram that will take us home.  We end up getting separated and I join with another group of people, also looking to find their way home.

As we roam this massive complex with trams and terminals and walk through a food court, we notice that everything had become very quiet and everyone was staring at us and trying to prevent our passage.  One man, seated at a table, kicks a chair in my path and tells me to turn back as I'm "getting too close."  I tell him that it's my brain and thus my dream, and therefore, I can do whatever I wish.

The man becomes upset and says, "NO!  You don't understand!  You don't own this world! They do!"

I ask who "they" are, but receive no answer.  Our progress impeded, I turn back and decide to find a different way around.  Only, there's a group of people fighting a zombie as I move passed, and they're trying to keep the zombie away from me.  "We can't let it hurt the brain!  Protect the brain!"  I eventually get away from that group and emerge from a building and walk through a lobby, with someone talking about what "a great movie" that was, and I see an overlay of credits scrolling.  I ignore them and go outside, to see trees toppled all over, as if a storm has passed through, and no one around, save for two teenage boys standing on a street corner.

The doorbell rang and I woke up and maintenance had arrived to fix a breaker.

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
  • Blow up! We want to blow up this area.
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: November 12, 2012, 08:47:11 AM
One time, I fell asleep while this girl was jerking me off. I had a dream that I was riding a bicycle, and a fanny-pack was bouncing on my lap. True story.

FEELS  ;^;Which has the massive scrotums?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: November 16, 2012, 01:36:12 PM
So, most of my dreams lately have been surreal mindfucks that make no sense to me.

Other than that, last dream I had was lucid, and surprisingly not a surreal mindfuck.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #82 on: November 17, 2012, 04:14:33 AM
I had a dream that I was dictating a comic script to my brother, who was typing it up (even though it was already typed, don't ask).  The story was stupid, the plot made absolutely no sense, and it was a horrible story that served only to show how awesome Batman is.  My brother said, "Why do you even want to work on this stupid thing?" 

I replied, "Because I can draw visuals as awesome as this."  And I show him a picture of Batman fighting the sarlacc.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: November 17, 2012, 04:18:10 AM
I replied, "Because I can draw visuals as awesome as this."  And I show him a picture of Batman fighting the sarlacc.

You HAVE to draw this now.  8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #84 on: November 17, 2012, 04:29:08 AM
Too bad the dream version kept changing style, so it's going to be a bit hard to pin this one down.  But, yes, I will draw this thing.  Perhaps I shall start tomorrow! 8D

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: November 17, 2012, 04:50:53 AM
Sexcellent!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: December 16, 2012, 06:46:09 AM
sorry for raising the dead, but this thread might like to know about this game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxIyMhOu_ZE

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #87 on: December 18, 2012, 10:49:57 AM
Raise the dead all you want.  I've resurrected this thread earlier. :P

Archer

Reply #88 on: March 23, 2013, 02:44:23 AM
I've been dreaming a lot lately but I don't really remember them.

Leaves me rather curious.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: March 23, 2013, 02:47:06 AM
Oddly enough, I haven't remembered any of mine lately either.
But that's probably attributed to the fact I stay up 'til 3 in the morning and wake up at 8. Nothing worth remembering happens in that timespan.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: March 23, 2013, 02:47:21 AM
My dreams have been 18+ far too often lately.

That's all I have to say.

Archer

Reply #91 on: March 23, 2013, 02:48:39 AM

No please, go on.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: March 23, 2013, 02:50:09 AM
No please, go on.

Nope, i don't think this place is the appropriate place to say stuff of that matter.

Archer

Reply #93 on: March 23, 2013, 03:05:54 AM
you could censor it

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: March 23, 2013, 03:06:40 AM
you could censor it

Me [tornado fang]ing [redacted].

Hence dream, since lolthatsneverhappening

Archer

Reply #95 on: March 23, 2013, 03:07:08 AM
What an incredible tale.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: March 23, 2013, 03:07:59 AM
What an incredible tale.

I know right.

Archer

Reply #97 on: March 23, 2013, 03:31:31 AM
I know right.

Please share again if you have any more.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: March 23, 2013, 12:53:12 PM
My dreams have been 18+ far too often lately.

I pity that happens rarely for me. Seems I'm always in a dream, where I'm able to fly, yet I never realize it.

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: March 23, 2013, 11:37:01 PM
I pity that happens rarely for me. Seems I'm always in a dream, where I'm able to fly, yet I never realize it.

I fly a lot in my dreams as well, though I actually do realize it. It's so in-depth that I use a specific method each time. I always tense up my "body", tilt slightly forward, then jump in the air to fly.

The thing is, I always fly slowly, never fast. Not sure why. There was one dream where I was flying several feet above my house and a city; that was very exciting.