Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #128 on: July 24, 2013, 05:29:42 AM
Awesome. I'm an Unknown. 8D

You could be not an avenger.

You could be Dr. Doom. He seems like your kind of guy.

Posted on: July 23, 2013, 10:28:39 PM

You should re-up that someplace else, its just displaying a message saying not to hotlink. :P

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #129 on: July 24, 2013, 05:30:02 AM
What does she do?

Ms. Marvel initially possessed superhuman strength, endurance, stamina, flight, physical durability, a limited precognitive "sixth sense", and a perfectly amalgamated human/Kree physiology that rendered her resistant to most toxins and poisons, with the added effect of making her body virtually invulnerable and indestructible. As Binary, the character could tap the energy of a "white hole", allowing full control and manipulation of stellar energies, and therefore control over heat, the electromagnetic spectrum and gravity. Light speed travel and the ability to exist in the vacuum of space were also possible.

Although the link to the white hole was eventually severed, Ms. Marvel retains her Binary powers on a smaller scale, enabling her to both absorb energy and project it in photonic form. She can still also survive in space. While she lacks a constant source of energy to maintain the abilities at their previous cosmic level, she can temporarily assume her Binary form if empowered with a high enough infusion of energy.

Ms. Marvel possesses incredible superhuman strength and durability, can fly at roughly half the speed of sound,[71] retains her Seventh Sense, and discharge explosive blasts of radiant energy, which she fires from her fingertips. She also demonstrates the ability to absorb other forms of energy, such as electricity, to further magnify her strength and energy projection, up to the force of an exploding nuclear weapon.[42] When sufficiently augmented, she can withstand the pressure from a 92-ton weight, and strike with a similar level of force, although Hank Pym theorized that this likely was not her limit.[72] Carol cannot absorb magical energy without consequence, though she aided Dr. Stephen Strange in the defeat of the mystic menace Sir Warren Traveler.[73]
Carol Danvers is also an exceptional espionage agent, pilot, hand-to-hand combatant and markswoman.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #130 on: July 24, 2013, 05:33:20 AM
Cool.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #131 on: July 24, 2013, 05:33:59 AM
You could be not an avenger.

You could be Dr. Doom. He seems like your kind of guy.

Funny, I was thinking about him and his Doombots. XD

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #132 on: July 24, 2013, 05:36:08 AM
Cool.

Plus you'd look hot in that outfit! 8D

Yeah that would be the best choice for you!

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #133 on: July 24, 2013, 05:38:54 AM

And you can manipulate me (Loki) into causing damage for your greater scheme.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #134 on: July 24, 2013, 05:41:11 AM
Lol, this has a bit of The Superhero Squad Show feeling, all of a sudden. XD

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #135 on: July 24, 2013, 05:42:06 AM

Aha, I knew I was thinking of something right.

And I don't even read comics, so I was totally guessing.

Still wonder who I would be though.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #136 on: July 25, 2013, 02:05:09 PM
Had a dream that the swimming pool where I used to live was full of alligators.  Of course, no one believed me, so I tried to catch one to prove it.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #137 on: July 26, 2013, 03:25:41 AM
Did you in the end?

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #138 on: July 26, 2013, 03:43:22 AM
Most of them escaped under a primrose bush that was inhabited by goblins, and a python ate the last one.  Thankfully, my folks had see the gators, so they believed me.  After that, though, I had to catch the python.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #139 on: July 26, 2013, 03:48:15 AM
Catch a python that ate an alligator... Did you? D:

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #140 on: July 26, 2013, 04:07:38 AM
The python got away, too.  But, at least I proved that there were alligators in the pool.  Though, no one asked about the goblins that lived in the primrose bush.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #141 on: July 26, 2013, 04:12:16 AM
We all know goblins live under primrose bushes, not alligators in the pool!

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #142 on: August 25, 2013, 10:12:48 PM
I had a dream that I went surfing.

Being from Pennsylvania, I didn't do very well. :P

Posted on: August 13, 2013, 07:09:48 AM
Weird dream last night.  It was the eve of a zombie apocalypse, and people in my neighborhood didn't know what to do.  I couldn't get home to get my sword, so when the zombies started shuffling toward us, I punched them.  I punched their heads into mush.  Pretty effective.

But, I couldn't just punch zombies all night, so I tried to get home to get my sword.  However, this kid was having a sleepover, and his friend was a zombie and attacked him, and then started toward me.  I ripped the furnace vent cover from the floor and chopped its head in half with it.  Then, I sawed it off and mashed it into mush.  The kid who was attack became a zombie and started toward me, so I jam the grate through its neck and make the zombie into a Pez dispenser.  It falls onto the other zombie, and I finish sawing its head off, and repeatedly chop the head into tiny sections.

Then, I go to find my sword, only to wake up.

Offline Megamanx89

• idiot
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #143 on: September 03, 2013, 08:48:26 AM
not too long ago, around the morning time, i was having a dream about the old house i used to live in 8 years ago, and i was basically just walking around and looking at the house of how i remembered it, but then suddenly my alarm went off in the morning and woke up and shut it off, but then i went back to sleep and amazingly my dream continued from where i left off.  This is freaking crazy because i don't ever remember having this happening before.

has this ever happened to you guys? where your dreams actually continued after waking up and then sleeping again?

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #144 on: September 03, 2013, 08:52:42 AM
It happens to me from time to time.  Basically, what happens is you haven't fully woken up, more have entered a twilight state and was thus able to slip right back into REM sleep.

Offline Megamanx89

• idiot
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #145 on: September 03, 2013, 05:39:31 PM
It happens to me from time to time.  Basically, what happens is you haven't fully woken up, more have entered a twilight state and was thus able to slip right back into REM sleep.

oh that explains it. btw have you also ever had the control to actually talk in your dream? because a while ago in my dream, i was walking on a street somewhere in England and i said to myself "there is no way that this can be real, i know this is a dream, i'm going to pinch myself", when i pinched myself, i could have sworn that i have actually felt it. My dreams are just way too realistic, i can't even tell if they're real or not anymore lol, but it sucks so much if i have a dream about the car i always wanted, but then i wake up getting so damn pissed >0< , but i guess people would see this and think that i'm a down to earth guy and don't have lots of fantasies and imagination. But i have had dreams about anime characters and such so don't assume i'm a boring guy lol.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #146 on: September 03, 2013, 09:42:03 PM
Lucid dreaming?  While for many, lucid dreaming may be spontaneous, for others, it's a learned practice.  I lucid dream quite often, and have had several in which I've outright stated that it was a dream and that since it was happening in my head, then it is mine to control.

A bit unnerving, though, when the people who inhabit my own dream tell me flat-out that I "don't own this world.  They do."

As for feeling things in dreams, that's also very common.  I've felt, smelled, and tasted stuff in my dreams.  It is usually drawing from memory for those sensations, as if it's one that you experienced, the sensation will be accurate.  If it's not something you've experienced, the sensation tends to be relatively vague.  For example, recently I was tazed in a dream.  Outside of that, I've never been tazed.  The sensation was a generalized vague pain, with a sharp pain where I was tazed, most likely drawing upon the memory of an allergy test I've had done.

Feeling sensations tends to coincide more with deeper sleep, from what I've seen.  Though, if one has a narcoleptic attack, in which they fall directly into REM sleep, the sensations in whatever brief a dream can be quite vivid.

Offline Megamanx89

• idiot
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #147 on: September 04, 2013, 09:19:45 PM
sorry for mentioning this, but i have also had a dream of when i was naked in public, but i have also seen many other naked people around as well (in my dream of course), and thankfully they were hot girls  o//////o

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #148 on: September 04, 2013, 09:48:05 PM
I had a weird series of dreams last night. 4 of them in total; in each dream, I was lying in bed.

First dream - I'm not completely sure if it was actually a dream or not, but it was raining and thundering outside. I curled up in bed and enjoyed the sounds, as rainy weather puts me to sleep.

Second dream - I was lying in bed when I rolled off the side and landed into these thick, soft orange blankets. I looked up, but all I could see were the blankets above me; like I was in a fort. As I could actually see them, I came to the conclusion that the light was on. Those blankets were extremely comfortable, so I nodded "back to sleep".

Third dream - Still in bed, but I was slightly hovering over it.

Fourth dream - This was the shortest one. I rolled off the bed, but instead of landing in blankets, I simply hit the ground. Then I woke up.

So yeah, this is the first time where I consecutively dreamt about sleeping. Not to mention I usually have about 2 dreams per night.

It was somewhat interesting, but a little boring.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #149 on: September 06, 2013, 07:46:18 AM
I don't remember much of what I dreamt, but it included a roulette wheel in the square, where going down the right street was a random crap shoot, so it was taking forever to get home.  At some point, we went by a farm, where a farmer was going to shoot a calf because it was a runt, so we stopped to give the man a stern talking-to, and for some reason, I was dressed as a nun because I had come back from a Halloween party.  Well, we left, drove by a lake, and I complained that I wanted to get out of the stupid costume and go home, and there was a blizzard headed our way, and it was 3:30 in the morning and I was dressed as a nun.

What the hell, dream.