Kit · 4190

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
on: December 23, 2008, 09:30:20 AM
Okay, I have been unfortunatly sucked into a HUGE shitstorm involving people I know, and in one case, used to care about.
It started about nine months ago when none of me or my friends suspected Jen, one of my former friends, was cheating on her ex, my friend and maybe soon to not be, Andrew.
It wasn't the only fact that she was cheating.
It was the fact of she was cheating on her boyfriend with a 16 year old boy. She's twenty.
That 16 year old is the one to tell ME what the hell's been going on. Jen uses my boyfriend, Peter, and my brother Trystan to snake her way out of her and Andrew's relationship, and fake starting one with the 16 year old kid.
They played around and he wanted to ask her out on Halloween (to be romantic of course [/sarcasm]) and I'm the only one who knew what was really going on.
Apparently she was letting him release inside her when they were doing it, and she wasn't on the pill OR using any sort of prevention tactic. She never even let Andrew do that.
So I can't take the burden anymore and tell Peter.
And then everyone knows. The 16 year old hates me because I told Peter, thinking I could get my friend Jen away from a harmful relationship.
But all she does is lead us on and lie about how she understands what she did was wrong and blah blah blah.
She doesn't prove her actions; she cries and sits silently.
She doesn't prove she cares.
So then the guy turns out to be a complete [dark hold] and had like 3-4 girls on the side besides her.
Andrew this entire time has been flipping his emotions. Now, I understand why because I have been in a similar situation, but its so severe I'm about ready to pluck his eyes out.
Now she's single and she says she wants to be single, but I swear I think she's lying since she's talking about this guy up at the pool hall we go to.
She's also leading Andrew on again since he's talking like he has a chance with her again.

Okay...I just don't know what to do. Jen has proved that she wouldn't be worth having as a friend as she lies and it's like I don't know her anymore. She was my best friend.
Andrew...I'm not sure about him.

Any suggestions/comments/feedback in general?

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 09:38:27 AM
Oooh, always awkward times when [parasitic bomb] like this is involved.

The only advice I could give you here is to try and convince Andrew to stay away from Jen, as she sounds like a complete [sonic slicer], no offense. 

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 09:40:50 AM
Oooh, always awkward times when [parasitic bomb] like this is involved.

The only advice I could give you here is to try and convince Andrew to stay away from Jen, as she sounds like a complete [sonic slicer], no offense. 
Agreed if there is one thing I know about relationships is that if the person cheats without a good reason (if there is even one.) they ain't worth it.  Plus the personality is the most important thing in one.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Kit

• Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 09:49:33 AM
Problem is...I've tried to get Andrew away. Me and Peter and Trystan tried so many times.
He doesn't listen.
Ever.
I thought I had but karma bit Jen's ass a little bit, and he just lost his guard.
In like 5 seconds, all because she was crying because that idiotic 16 year old boy left a picture of
himself kissing his ex who he's now going out with again.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 09:53:57 AM
Sadly then, there's not much you can do really.  He'll have to learn his lesson the hard way.  I mean, I hate to sound cold, but it sounds like you're most likely going to lose 2 friends over this kinda thing.  It happens and it sucks.  The best you could do for him is offer him your advice on how she obviously can't be trusted anymore.  However, if he's not willing to listen, then that's pretty much that.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 09:56:08 AM
If your friend gets hurt in the end it's his fault.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Kit

• Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 10:01:25 AM
Yes...it's very true what you all say.
Me and Peter have discussed several times that we are to the point where
we just don't care anymore. It's just really sad that after 5 years of friendship with them,
it comes down to this.
Also since this thread doesn't have too narrow a topic...
Anyone else want to share anything?

Offline Psycho Yuffie

• Neo Arcadian
  • Pffft!
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 10:04:50 AM
Not sure what to say. Just keep trying? Love makes people blind and all that... I know from experience. The last person I was with did a lot of this crap behind my back and I just put up with it. Just don't let what happened to me happen to your friend. She eventually just got bored of me and left me. Literally. She just disappeared and I never saw her again. Never even said good-bye.

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 10:05:04 AM
Apparently she was letting him release inside her when they were doing it, and she wasn't on the pill OR using any sort of prevention tactic.

Maybe it was butt -- oh [tornado fang] this is a serious topic!

Uh... what PB said.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: December 23, 2008, 10:07:59 AM
It happens sometimes, for numerous reasons.  Both myself and Lou had to stop hanging out with a friend of ours because he just grew way too negative and paranoid about everything, to the point where hanging out with him became a chore.  Honestly, from what it sounds like, you and your BF did all you could, but in the end, you're sadly just going to have to move on, for both your sake and theirs as well.

Just remember, friends are their to compliment your life, not complicate it. 

Maybe it was butt -- oh [tornado fang] this is a serious topic!

Uh... what PB said.

LoL, I always find room for humor even in the serious talks!  XD

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: December 23, 2008, 05:23:06 PM
Isn't Andrew 16? Thus a minor and should get away from her. If leaked to the police of this, she will get arrested, you know....

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: December 23, 2008, 05:25:57 PM
No, the underage kid is nameless. Andrew is the stupid-ass friend.

Just hook Andrew to a girl with common sense, or buy him a WoW subscription.

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: December 23, 2008, 05:28:01 PM
Oh, my bad. Still works though. Show Andrew that she was doing it with a 16 year old. Who knows what else she may have done (like PB, no offense).
>_>
Not sure WoW is any better...

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: December 23, 2008, 05:32:18 PM
Well... they'll all have to learn the hard way. People can be far too stubborn for their own good, and won't listen to any outside advice if they don't want to. You can try to help all you want, but if the person doesn't want to be helped, chances are they won't listen. It's just the way it works, I'm afraid.

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: December 23, 2008, 05:34:58 PM
Not sure WoW is any better...

It's not, but will keep him busy.

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 07:33:35 PM
If she doesn't care then why should you?

If something bad happens go "tough [parasitic bomb], I tried to help but look what happened."

Offline Kit

• Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 07:53:42 PM
Thank you for all your input on this.
I will definatly have a talk with my boyfriend tomorrow when i see him and
just say, "Hey I think we just somehow need to get away from Andrew.
He's never gonna listen."

Well... they'll all have to learn the hard way. People can be far too stubborn for their own good, and won't listen to any outside advice if they don't want to. You can try to help all you want, but if the person doesn't want to be helped, chances are they won't listen. It's just the way it works, I'm afraid.

Oh I'm not going to cry losing this friend. Yeah he's been there, but he's just waaaayy too thick-headed for his own good.

Yeah...the whole "girl with a common sense thing" will absolutely not even touch him.
He's way too dead-set that he's gonna get this dumb whore back.

Isn't Andrew 16? Thus a minor and should get away from her. If leaked to the police of this, she will get arrested, you know....
I was thinking about calling the police on her a couple times...maybe I should have.  :|