Yet another completely unoriginal sandbox RP.

Police Girl · 15123

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: September 03, 2012, 05:18:07 AM
"Yeah we should, Borock bot watch the shop why I'm gone! Zet you're coming with me." Sakura ordered.

Both bots did as they were told while Sakura, Flame, and Zet headed outside to the garage. When they got to the garage Sakura opened the door to reveal an armored Jeep that they will be using to begin their journey.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: September 03, 2012, 05:26:22 AM
Flame knocked on the hood of the Jeep, getting himself an idea of how thick it was armored.

"Pretty good armoring you've got on this thing. Well then, lets revv'er up and get going!"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: September 04, 2012, 02:45:46 AM
RMZX is still walking. Its calm in the city, no traffic anymore since the remaining people here either don't drive or have alternate means of transportation.

Unsurprisingly, most of the economy in RPM has gone to hell, there aren't many people and there aren't many jobs, the money that is present was mainly in the hands of the talented, corrupt, and greedy. However since the population all but left, most of the rich included, everybody has their fair share of money, so everybody seems happy.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: September 04, 2012, 03:19:54 AM
"Hell yeah!" Sakura yelled excitedly as she and Flame got in front and Zet stumbled in back adorably.  She started the vehicle and drove out of the garage all while "Born to be Wild" was blasting in the radio at a reasonable volume.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 05:19:58 AM by Usagi Sakura »

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: September 14, 2012, 07:47:01 AM
They drove for a while until they passed the Wily ll Tower and grounds, and over the old rusted Bridge of Evil to the abandoned Wily l Complex.

"Alright, here we are then."

Flame said to Sakura as he got out of the Jeep.

As they approached the massive entrance doors, Flame asked Sakura:

"So, did you have any particular idea on how to get inside? I mean, is this place's power even on? I figure we might have to find some kind of generator somewhere before we can do much..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: September 14, 2012, 09:28:58 AM
"Considering Wily II consistently raids the place for robot parts and blueprints I don't think we have to worry about the power being on" Sakura explained.

"Speaking of which don't you work for Wily II sometimes, I mean he never had you collect parts or anything?" She question Flame. 

Zet hopped out of the Jeep carrying Sakura's backpack and gave it to her and stayed at her side awaiting orders while staring at the lab.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: September 14, 2012, 05:20:19 PM
Flame thought for a moment, then said,

"Despite me running errands and helping him out a lot, no, I can't say he ever sent me here. Something like looking for machine parts and such might be something he prefers to do himself."

He shrugged, and walked up to the doors.

"So how do we open these then?" I dont think it's gonna exactly allow us inside... Should we hack the door system?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: September 14, 2012, 09:27:34 PM
"I suppose we can do that if not we can use this to destroy it." Sakura said as she brandished a shovel.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: September 14, 2012, 11:51:01 PM
"I'm not so sure Wily ll would appreciate you bashing in the doors..."

Flame took a small handheld device from one of his pouches, and approached the door, looking for some sort of panel or ID scanner.

Since the entire Wily l Complex was surrounded by ice and frosted all over, it took him a few moments to find an old ID panel on the side. After fiddling with it, he managed to pull it out and connect some wires from his device to the system.

"Lets see now then. If I do this here... And... Alright, now there... ..."

He pressed buttons on the device and after a while, the doors rumbled open.

"Alright, there we go. That should do it."

He replaced the door panel back to it's location, and motioned to Sakura to enter.

"Ladies first~"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: September 15, 2012, 01:16:10 AM
"Very well." Sakura said as she and the others entered the old lab.

When they were inside they could see how run down the place was.  Parts were strewn haphazardly everywhere and the plumbing was horrible as the pipes were broken and dirty water was frozen in place due to the cold climate.  As Sakura began shivering she started to regret her love of shorts as her knees started to feel like jelly, though luckily the shorts also had attachable legs so she put them on as well as her trademark white jacket. 

She noticed Zet started to shudder as well due to not only his enhanced senses but, to Zet, this place may as well be a robot grave yard.  Sakura started to feel horrible about having to bring Zet to such a foreboding place but she knew she had no choice since, while her Ego kinetic senses could sense any living being since even the most timid individual has a small shred of ego or pride, she couldn't sense anything that wasn't sentient.  She also wasn't exactly sure what kind of senses that Flame had since he was a cyborg with many illegal enhancements but she had a feeling that Zet's may be stronger. 

Regardless Sakura felt the need to confort the little Met and decided to give him one of the extra scarves PB gave her to wrap around him.  The Met seemed to appreciate this as he stopped shaking.  She then took another scarf out and wrapped it around her self since she didn't have long hair anymore.  While long hair was defiantly sexy it would have gotten in the way and her inner Ego told her she looked even sexier with her new hair.

She was some what envious of the fact that Flame was a cyborg, since he didn't really need to worry about clothes or the cold when he has his armor.  As she thought about all this they headed deeper in the lab. 

(I have an idea of what we encounter in the lab, but I want to wait until next I update.)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: September 15, 2012, 05:28:40 PM
"Hmm. I guess we should just look around? Unless you have some specific goal in mind here."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: September 17, 2012, 06:15:00 AM
"Don't really have a specific goal in mind other than just finding what I can and scavenge it." Said Sakura.

The trio continued onward into the deep recesses of the lab.  Along the way Sakura picked up a pair of Cutman's scissors, a Metal Blade, Swordman's sword, Searchman's gun, a Magnet Missile, a Shadow Blade, a deactivated Tornado Hold module, a deactivated Telly, and a variety of other things that she could pick up and improve.

There was a gold mine of weaponry in the lab and with her talents she could make these useful to the citizens of RPM, she made a note to make sure, that not only Flame got first dibs on these due to their new coalition, but to Dr. Wily II as well due to the fact that they pretty much snucked in without his permission.

Then Sakura noticed a pile of Mettaur helmets and began taking those as well.  Luckily, to Sakura and Zet's relief, they were brand new and were not occupied by Met's or dead Met's.  She wanted to refine it in a way that she could make shields out of the material the helmets were made of.  However while the thought of making indestructible shields was tempting to make, once she found a way to make them, she wanted to make it weaker so in case one of the citizen's of RPM went rouge or a new threat manages to steal the armory they wouldn't have to worry about the enemy being either uneatable due to idiocy or just a huge annoyance.  If she couldn't find a way to do so she could just sell the helmets as is because, after all, an indestructible helmet was not only practical but they look adorable to boot.

"This is amazing, I'm surprised that Wily II didn't take every---"

"ZETTO!" Sakura and Flame suddenly heard as they turned around quickly to see that Zet was staring at a giant Gutsman tank heading their way!  The tank looked worn down but somehow it was functional, although Sakura noticed that it was sparking all over the place and for some reason it had some sort of small megaphone type device that made the "DUN DUUNN~" tune every 30 seconds as it got closer and closer.

"What in the world why is this thing even working when the entire place is in horrible condition!?"  Sakura cried as she brandished her Z-Saber and she, Flame and Zet got into battle positions.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: September 18, 2012, 05:47:49 PM
"probably left over from it's heyday. We're probably just in the wrong place at the wrong time."

He took out his sword

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: September 28, 2012, 09:59:45 PM
(Oh? Another Sandbox RP? Hope this one actually can keep going for then only 40 pages.  -u-' )

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: September 28, 2012, 10:57:02 PM
(Hopefully, but I don't know how to make a battle scene so that's why I haven't updated it because I just can't think of any.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: September 29, 2012, 04:44:07 AM
(If you like, I can help with that, given I was the receiving end of plenty of battles back in the original Busy World.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: September 29, 2012, 06:01:16 AM
(That would be most apreciated.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: September 29, 2012, 06:43:43 AM
The Gutsman Tank let out a low roar and lifted both it's arms in a show of rage when it saw the 2 intruders. The "DUN DUUNN~" went faster and faster as it began to charge towards the 2. Behind the Gutsman Tank, a sort of shadowy figure looked on.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: September 29, 2012, 07:10:36 AM
(People are coming back?)

RMZX looked around a bit, still pretty quiet since nothing was really going on. He faintly heard a noise in the distance that sounded something like a car with the Bass turned up far too high. He decided to go check it out and started running to the source of the noise.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: September 29, 2012, 07:31:56 AM
(Man now I have 3 options of who that shadowy figure could be, a roboticized and/or zombifyed Dr.Wily I, quiet simply Dr.Wily II, or option 3 the guy who runs the Weapon Shack Eastern Branch that could totally work with a slightly altered story than what I planned if such a time presented it self to be mentioned.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: September 29, 2012, 07:41:38 AM
(I have opened Pandora's Box. 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: September 29, 2012, 10:07:58 AM
(Ah screw it I'm going with option 3 for more exposition and so I can set the battle up better.)

"Well well well I was looking for some mice to test this Machine's capabilities and found 3 very interesting candidates.  A somewhat competent Met, a cyborg that has many interesting upgrades that I want to examine from your body once you are...incapacitated, but most of all my very own Mother!"  The shadowy figure said still hidden from view.

"What the hell!?" Flame shouted at what he just heard.

"No way it can't be, why are you here!?" Sakura cried in anguish.

"Ho Ho Ho, isn't it obvious Mother, this lab contains a gold mine of weapons that will be used to carry out my plan. RPM City has no meaning, the citizens are apathetic and only see what is in front of them, surely you have witnessed it as well and tire of it.  This place has no hope of being productive after the disaster Mopcam has wrought, the only way that this can be remedied is if RPM City is thrown in a perpetual state of war! It'll be easy all I need is to manipulate those pesky human emotions to the point that they will turn against each other and abandon their hope and ideals and fill them with weapons.

With war the only state of life in RPM City, you and I will supply weapons to the inhabitants and in turn be worshiped as gods for providing their only way of defending themselves.  Isn't that what you wanted Mother, the people will forget about the Legends stadium and the city will stop digging themselves a hole with their own hopelessness!"  The figure declared.

"Why would I want that, I would never want my friends to hurt each other to distract them from the disappointment left by Mopcam!" Sakura yelled with tears in her eyes, utterly disgusted. "Come out already you damn bastard!  There's no point of hiding your self from your creator, show yourself Dr. Light III!"

The figured emerged and had a resemblance to his namesake but in a even eviler way.  The bot was dressed in a black lab coat with red trimming, gray pants, and black steel toed boots.  On his head he wore a crown that was big enough to cover his hair and covering his eyes were dark tinted googles.  However the most distinct feature was his crazy beard that was at the very least 5 times the size of the original Doctor Light.

"Okay, wait a minute, what is going on here?  Who is this guy Sakura?" Flame asked confused.

"*sigh* It's a long story Flame, you see it all started when I made the Weapon's Shack Eastern Branch. I needed a person to man the shop since I can't be in 2 places at once.  Remember when Borock bot said he was my second creation?  This guy was my first, since the Eastern region is always snowing I thought, that a robot Dr.Light would be perfect to represent the place since he looked like Santa.  I programmed him with a Jolly personality and the ability to make Christmas themed weaponry like the real Dr. Light.  However I didn't want him to just look like a carbon copy of the late Doctor,  I wanted him to look different so I decided to give him an even longer bad ass beard.

But it would take a lot of materials, materials I didn't have. So I decided to take the lazy way out, I hopped dimensions and stole a bad ass beard.  There was only one person who had the perfect white, furry beard that was badass enough to fit my aesthetic: Smithy.  Ever wondered why his final form lacked the beard, yeah that was me.

After I activated him, I taught him the basics and and left him to his own devices. However when I checked up on him at times he started becoming stranger and stranger, at first he delivered weapons like the real Santa Claus, I thought it was cute and thought nothing of it. Then he delivered weapons no one asked for, and a lot of them too.  After that he began saying that he was better than Santa because he delivered practical things to the people instead of toys that people would forget about after a few month.  He also said he wondered why Dr.Light wanted peace so much when it was nigh impossible to achieve.  

I didn't think much of it, until one day when I updated the Wi-Fi security cameras and tested it out to make sure the update didn't screw up anything, I caught him saying a monologue similar to the one we heard just now.  I was devastated, I wonder how he became like this and then it hit me like a ton of bricks.  He was corrupted by Smithy's beard, I didn't see it until it was too late.  So I stopped him the only way I could, I teleported there as fast as possible with a taser stunned him and finally deactivated him.  Then I temporarily closed the Eastern Branch and left him in the basement until I could purge Smithy out of his systems."  Sakura said with a sadness in here voice.  "But enough about the past, how did you get here Dr. Light III?"

"Ho Ho Ho" Dr. Light III laughed "It's amazing how you underestimate me dear Mother, I am one of your creations after all, and I learned everything from you. I built my own subjects should you ever managed to deactivated me to re activate me so I can carry out my plans.  As a matter of fact there they are."

The three of them looked back and saw his army it was a mix of Smithy's old robots with a Christmas theme.  

"Now then any last words you want to your companions before I blast them in a way that a Snowman would melt?" Dr. Light III sneered as he pulled out a Candy Cane rifle.

"Of course." Sakura said as she faced Flame and Zet "Guys I'm sorry, I'm a idiot."

"Oh that is not true Mother if you were I wouldn't exist. Now step away from them I wouldn't want to hurt you." The bot said trying to take aim.

"I wasn't finished, I thought I taught you better manners." Sakura said bluntly as she faced the Maverick once again. "I should have destroyed you for what you were planning but I wanted to give you a chance to redeem yourself.  I wanted to cure you because I felt ashamed of my self for thinking the beard of a madman wouldn't have an effect on you.  Had a kept a better eye on you it wouldn't have come to this.  And yet despite the fact that I'm facing my greatest failure, I still don't want destroy you.  I'll ask you this only once, abandon this mad plan and come back to me so that I can help you!"

"Ho Ho Ho, Oh dearest Mother I appreciate your concern, but I am not broken.  It fact I've never felt better, though I see we just can't agree.  If I must destroy you to save RPM City, I will!" He said in a insane way as the army and Tank closed in.

"As I thought it was useless to ask, you're consumed by power." Sakura said with regret "However, you don't know my true strength do you? You don't know the strength of the humans who use their weapons right?  It's not just the weapon that makes the warrior it is the Will!  Without Will, humans might as well be mindless drones who did what ever they wanted.  This Will manifests in the power known as FRESCA, and you want to know how my FRESCA came above.  It come from my drive to never give up, to never yield to anyone no matter how strong.  I am a wielder of the almighty power of immeasurable EGO!"

Sakura then unlocked her powers once again as her hair turned white and her eyes turned red.

"With this power I don't need a weapon to destroy you." She said as she tossed her backpack aside and struck her saber in the ground.  "Flame take care of the army, Zet you got the tank, I'll take care of Light on my own.  It's time to face my demons."

The two nodded and all three of them launched themselves into battle.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: September 29, 2012, 10:57:40 AM
(I have to say, I'm very impressed with the exposition. I guess I'll just end with the Gutsman Tank dying horribly. 8D)

The Gutsman Tank roared a bit louder, and began to open the gate at his chest. As soon as the gate is fully opened, a whole swarm of Zombie Mets ran out, trying to overwhelming the heroes with sheer numbers.

While the swarm is... Swarming, Gutsman Tank started to charge energy in his mouth. It looks as if he is charging a huge laser.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: September 29, 2012, 11:08:43 AM
RMZX continued to chase down the noise, it getting ever so louder as he got closer to the source.

"!!!"

RMZX cramps up, running for too long has worn him out and he starts to slow down to a walk all while clutching his side in pain.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: September 30, 2012, 02:21:16 AM
(If you like, I can help with that, given I was the receiving end of plenty of battles back in the original Busy World.)

(Yes you were Doc.)

(I have opened Pandora's Box. 8D)

(That was my job. Or was it to be in the box?  o~O )

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...