Yet another completely unoriginal sandbox RP.

Police Girl · 15130

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
on: August 30, 2012, 05:32:15 AM
I would love to say this is the same as the last one, but that's up to you to decide but don't make it the same since that last one was awful.

Do what you wish, if there are no replies within 48 hours i'll just delete the thread so we don't have another stagnant RP floating around.

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
  • Blow up! We want to blow up this area.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 07:22:45 AM
I summon Lord of Dragons, and then I will play Flute of Summoning Dragon, special summoning 2 Blue-Eyes White Dragons from my hand. I'll end my turn, Marik.

FEELS  ;^;Which has the massive scrotums?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 08:00:00 AM
You should really try and make a character and look at some of our old RP's instead of just doing Yu-Gi-Oh Mary-Sue magic.

So yeah, actual story-based stuff (It is sandbox, but not the dreck that such "Fine" and "Sophisticated" communities such as Gaia create.), try to make a semblance of a narrative, we started getting a decent one in the last thread but sadly since three or four people absolutely vital for that to even work kinda up and left, it died before anything could come out of it.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 08:50:13 AM
Maybe I should read the RP and see how it went, any recommended pages?

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 08:53:44 AM
Start with Page 3, Pages 1 and 2 have an unrelated Afro/Mirby sidestory and some posts respond to a whole page's worth of deleted posts from a really bad bit that I did. Page 3 is where the "Plot" started.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 08:56:11 AM
Okay then.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
I would also like to add that the "plot" essentially consists of some peaceful chat at the Catgirl cafe, Gaia doing whatever he pleases, and promise of an adventure that never sets off.

Archer

Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 09:37:17 AM
Sounds lame.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 30, 2012, 10:19:36 AM
(Okay I know how to start this thing now, those who know me should already be aware it's going to be a long exposition.)

It was another boring day at the Weapon's Shack, and as usual there were no customers at the time.  With the advent of Hammer Space along with the Mary and Gary Stu powers that people seem to develop out of thin air for inexplicable reasons now a days there didn't seem to be a need for a Weapon Shack except in cases of emergencies.

However Sakura Leic, the current owner, didn't mind this as she felt the old Shack should be opened even if the apocalypse came and wiped out the land, the radiation certainly wouldn't kill anyone and she was willing to lend a hand in rebuilding the city, after all she did have the supply of shovels, drills, hammers and steamrollers a plenty among her wares.  After all RPM city had experienced several disturbances that destroyed the city and even if a new disaster destroyed the city once again Princess Vixy Nyan would surely revive the place since she was the almighty ruler of RPM and the ultimate Mary Sue of love and justice.

Still she did miss the old days when RPM city was bustling with activity and Hitomi "Nekomata" Aganda was the owner of the Shack. When Hitomi left for her palace on the Moon with her acquaintance Yoshi, she "gave" the ownership to Sakura since, quite frankly, nobody else really cared about what happened to the shop.  Even the times when Hitomi returned to the City occasionally she never took back the ownership since she only stayed for short periods of time before she got bored and returned to her domain.  She wasn't the only one that was gone though, the populace had been reduced from a staggering 300 to a mere 50.  Though 300 was a bit of a stretch as most of the new residents back then were either ghosts, soulless robots that talked in illogical speech patterns, and the unfortunate souls who were sacrificed in the n00b eating pit.  Though those sacrificed weren't really missed since usually they were moronic dunces that usually walk strait into the pit despite the giant sign warning about the pit in every language from English to Binary to Wookie.

The populace really took a dive after the real estate company, Mopcam, pulled out on the 3rd renovation of the Legends Stadium on the ruins of Sparkvania as well as other regions.  This caused half of the residents to fire slings of arrows at the local company although it was a decision from the main branch on some distant planet.  And RPM city wasn't the only one affected huge metropolises such as the country of MMN and other far away places seemed to have taken a huge blow due to the set back and are nowhere near their former glory.

However Sakura didn't care much for sports and moved on from the matter long ago though she still did question Mopcam's reason to cancel the project when it was so far into production, they didn't even give us the swag they promised. It was a real shame since nobody was using the land and to this day nobody still occupied the land. Though Sakura certainly was not fond of sports, she liked swag, and was considering going there for the off chance there was another Pokemon tournament. She sure did wish she had a second place trophy for the Pokemon tournament that PB held. To this day she really did wonder how in the world PB built that stadium when it took all his funds to the point where he couldn't afford any good prizes and still managed to build a Intergalactic Sex Shack in freaking SPACE a year later. Then again the Sex Shack always had a steady income unlike the Catgirl Cafe that she forgot about until today.  

She was considering building another weapons branch in space as well, though with the massive stock she wouldn't know how to move it or divide it with the other 2 branches.  It also seemed unnecessary as the only customers would have been Flame, Taiyou, and some patrons of the ISS who wanted to kill their partners with one of the myraid of poisons or whips and rope for other things.  She thought about this as she stared at the window, also questioning why the 1st Dr. Wily built a lab at sea, waiting for a rare customer to come.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 30, 2012, 01:58:17 PM
Dont mind me, Im perpetually sipping tea at the Catgirl Cafe. You'd think I lived there the amount of time I spend there.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 11:59:56 PM
"I think I want to raid the lab to see what weapons Wily had so I can mass produce it and increase my inventory to even more ridiculous levels.  However I have to make sure Wily II never finds out." Sakura thought though she had no idea how to pull it off.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 01, 2012, 12:13:00 AM
Flame finished his tea, paid the catgirl waitress, and walked around town. Kind of empty, but it was a nice day, so the emptiness sort of made for a quiet peaceful atmosphere. It was SUCH a nice summery day in fact, he decided to make the rare decision to leave his usual attire of black armor up at F.A.U.S.T., and go casual, with a grey T-Shirt, some dark blue denim straightleg jeans, and a pair of metallic black and silver grind shoes. (He did love his grind shoes-) As he passed by the weapons shack, he noticed Sakura Leic staring wistfully into space, seemingly having a slow day at the shop. So he decided to pay a visit to possibly the only living soul he could see around at the moment.

He walked in, a bell going ringing as he opened the door, *dingalingaling!* (gonna assume there is one)

"Hey Sakura. Slow day, I take it. Penny for your thoughts?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 01, 2012, 02:08:35 AM
"It's always slow, Flame.  Been slow for almost a year now.  I want to explore the new frontier or go treasure hunting or I don't know something.  It's freaking boring and I'm going stir crazy." Sakura ranted as she always did to whomever would lend a ear.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: September 01, 2012, 02:19:18 AM
"THEN LET'S ADVENTURE!"

Flame declared, pumping his fist.

"If you want to try for some excitement, I'm willing to go with you. It's been slow around RPM in general. Any ideas for adventures?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: September 01, 2012, 02:26:34 AM
"I was thinking either the ruins of Dr. Wily I lab or the vast expass of the eastern land or the ruins of Sparkvania." Sakura said with a thoughtful tone.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: September 01, 2012, 03:52:55 AM
Flame thought for a moment, rubbing his chin as he thought.

When he came to a conclusion, he snapped his fingers and answered with a grin-

"why not two?"

"We can do the Lab, and then the Sparkvernian wastelands! Also gives me a good reason to head out there to that Sex Shack branch PB let me make. I haven't been to he Love Hot-El" in aaaages. Gotta see if it hasn't burned down or been shot by a laser gun yet or something. You never know with RPM..."

"or we could do the Lab and the Eastern lands, up to you, really.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: September 01, 2012, 04:06:30 AM
"I guess we can go to the Lab and Sparkvanian wastelands it's pretty much a strait shot there.  But first I need to make some preparations in terms of equipment and I better activate my mechnical replacement as well to watch the shop.  I'm also bringing Zet since I wanted to test out the enhancements I made for him.  Why don't you check out my wares while I'm preparing." Sakura said as she began walking upstairs.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: September 01, 2012, 04:18:09 AM
[You know, I thought we weren't going to call it Sparkvernia anymore.]

RMZX is sitting in his apartment, blindly surfing the web on his PC, the boredom he is experiencing would put any other person to sleep.

"Nothing to do, nothing I follow is updating. Guess its time to go outside, can't say I really want to though."

RMZX put on his familiar black jacket (Which has started to show signs of wear, mainly in the sleeves) and a new pair of shoes to replace his worn out boots. His shirt is the usual Black/Grey Horizontal Stripes.

He walked outside, the lighting in RPM has always confused RMZX. The sky is always starry and dark, yet its decently lit on the ground.

He decided to go for a walk, no destination in mind, just a walk.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: September 01, 2012, 04:38:50 AM
((I think we established in one of the previous busy worlds that the RP follows a different continuity to the Map of RPM, (although I still use the map for reference) I mean, the map still calls the border the "sparkvernian border" it's just the place itself thats been wiped, although for the RP's sake, im sure we can pull something off))

"Huh? Sure, go do your thing. I'll browse around. Never actually been here... We usually manufacture our own stuff up at FAUST..." Not sure if she could still hear him from upstairs, he raised his voice a bit and kept talking. "...Speaking of which, we should totally do a partnership or properties exchange! I give you some of my gear, you trade some of yours, or something like that."

He saw a few items he thought were cool, and one or two he made sure to remember to purchase.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: September 01, 2012, 05:54:43 AM
"Sounds good to me Flame, I could use the insurance and I'm sure F.A.U.S.T could use the weapons." Sakura yelled over head.

When she got to her room she began packing her things in her sub space backpack.  Included in the backpack was a gun that she stole from her Ex-Boyfriend when they were dating and modified to shoot regular bullets and plasma bullets, a rocket launcher with spare ammo to blow up gundam sized robots, a spear shovel to dig/stab things, and one her patented giant bronze pillows filled with steel to crush things. along with those things she packed some food, tents, cooking equipment, and other miscellaneous things.  She also decided to go with a new look since she had been wearing the same kind of stuff for far too long.  

Her new attire consisted of a black vest, a olive green long sleeved shirt, beige shorts with extra pockets, her black fingerless gloves, and black flat boots.  She then took a nearby short knife, grabbed the back of her hair and proceed to lop it off leaving the back of her hair a length just above her shoulders while she still had two locks on both sides of her face at the length of her chest. When she was satisfied with her new do tossed the knife in the back pack and grabbed her signature Z-Saber and sheathed it on her back. She left the room and then proceeded to go activate her mechanical creation to give her instructions.

Meanwhile downstairs where Flame was looking at the stock, a pair of eyes suddenly stared back at him.  It was Zet but he noticed he looked different than he used too.  Zet overall was still the same shape but instead of the Classic Megaman Style he looked more reminiscent of the Megaman Battle Network style.  He also had the addition of rabbit ears, feet, and whiskers.  Sakura noticed that the main problem with Mettuars was that they can only move their weapons in a vertical direction she added rabbit ears to enhanced the reach of his weapon a mini Z-Saber that was a model of the Megaman Zero games version.  The new feet was to not only improve the movement of the Met but allowed it to jump a great distance.  As for the whiskers, Sakura learned that animals used whiskers to improve their senses so she figured the same concept could increase Zet's scouting abilities.

As Zet stared at Flame he meeped at him curiously.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: September 01, 2012, 07:52:43 AM
"Oh... Hello there." Flame answered back curiously to the Mettool.

"Heh, bunny ears. Cute-"

When Sakura came back, Flame saw her attire and noticed she went all out.

"Hmmmyyeeeaaah your right... Better not to take any chanceeees..."

"FAUST?"

Flame said to his intercom earpiece.

*Yes?* responded a computerized female voice.

"Teleport please? I need to pick something up. I'll be right back, Sakura. I should get my gear too."

And so he was teleported up to the space station, and was back 15 minutes later, with his usual armor, and a few extra items from his armory, such as his rarely used Large Sword, which he carried on his back, a utility belt on his waist, and a pouch harness. ((yknow, those ones that go down the front, over your shoulders?))

On his right leg he carried a holstered laser rifle.

"I think I'm ready for anything now. How about you?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: September 01, 2012, 07:59:45 AM
"Yeah I'm ready but before that I want to introduce you to someone."

As the figure came into view Flame was shocked to see that the "person" looked exactly like Borockman.

(Also I meant to say beige shorts, let me change that.)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: September 01, 2012, 05:51:01 PM
"Whats all this now...?" Flame asked Sakura when he saw the Borockman-bot

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: September 01, 2012, 06:38:40 PM
"Yeah about that, I got really bored one day so I thought I'd try my hand at making robots.  So this was the result. As for why he looks like borockman I figured I want to make someone recognizable but also not here because I'm not creative.  I also felt I owed borockman for being nit picky all the time so whenever he returns I'll give his this as a gift.  However because I'm not creative he can't draw awesome art, but he does have all his ping pong related powers and for reason we can still do the fusion dance." Sakura explain while Flame still had a blank look on his face.

The Borock bot walked over to Flame and extended his hand.

"Greetings I am Borock bot, the second creation that Ms. Sakura has created." The Borock bot said.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 01:46:19 AM by Sakura Leic »

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: September 01, 2012, 09:42:24 PM
" Huh. Nice to meet you then I guess, Borock bot..."

"well then, enough with the pleasantries, we should probably get going."