The Gonzo has art.

The Great Gonzo · 776409

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1900 on: June 20, 2010, 06:34:57 AM
:)

Say, she looks familiar.

"Ms. Madd Wacko is the owner of the Maddmusement Park, which houses the Rainbow Prism Robot Circus, of which she is the ringmaster. She is quite an enthusiastic and flamboyant host, that takes great joy in entertaining the masses and present talented robot performers from around the world, which include:

- Colossal Man, who can lift an things that are 100 times his own weight!

- Byte Man (yes, the misspelling is intentional), who can eat just about anything! [More or less changed to "activates the light shows"]

- Dolphin Man, who can do everything that a dolphin does, and more!

Nonetheless, Ms. Madd gets less visitors than she would like, as much of the populace in this modern age are too preoccupied with modern technology, to take the time to visit the circus.

Dr. Wily would certainly take advantage of her situation, however..."

All three of the RMs were designed by me. Byteman was originally going to be holding a plasma pop (which may or may not be a violation of physics), but its placing...well, it looked like the guy had a physically-impossible robo-boner. So it was edited out.

Wily, you diabolical bastard.

Idea pitched by ~Rouge-the-bat-777; this was what my brain made of it. Hey, if Rock can swim fast enough, maybe they'll let him in on the lovin' once they pry Octowily off of Proto!

* It's hard to tell, but Mer-Rock was based off a drawing by ~KaitlinEXE (no longer in her gallery).

Poor bunny girl didn't realize that her presence would make Rock go into Curse of the Lion Men flashbacks.

I dunno about making furries a slightly less minor part of the RS-verse; the Lion Men are pushing it.

Quick doodle of some of the MMAU kids (including Reggae Wiley, who dyed his hair bright pink). I think it shows.

I'd like to thank =BluC for inspiring this in the first place. :) There was only one rule I had in mind when going into this: with a few exceptions, no animal bits.

Some of the designs were based on a previous attempt from 2005 or so. Like the rest of my 2005 art, it sucked.

* Sonia is apparently a member of the Church of Mockery.

* Human!Tails is girl, too. I've more or less permanently gender-bent Tails.

* Decided to use Amy's original outfit here instead of her second one.

* It may be just me, but Terion "Silver" de Italia looks vaguely stoned. :/

How many schmucks can YOU identify?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1901 on: June 20, 2010, 08:39:47 AM
OctoWily... And him clunging Proto... LOL. XD

And the circus... I like the Ringmaster. :3

Humanised Sonic... I think I can only guess the main crew, though EggWalrus is LOL. XD

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #1902 on: June 20, 2010, 10:23:07 AM
OctoWily looks just as evil as ever. XD

Hmm, furries. Bunny furries!

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Will our future be good? Only the cards will tell.
    • View Profile
Reply #1903 on: June 20, 2010, 04:32:18 PM
The Ms. Madd scenario that I thought up...came out better than I thought, here! *o* More thoughts of mine about it, on the DA entry.

Humanised Sonic... I think I can only guess the main crew, though EggWalrus is LOL. XD

"I am the walrus", indeed. [eyebrow]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1904 on: June 21, 2010, 01:20:56 AM
What? No Mr. Mach in Classic? :D

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #1905 on: June 21, 2010, 02:36:51 AM
What? No Mr. Mach in Classic? :D

Last I checked, he ended up being the helmet-less version of Fire Man. ;)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1906 on: June 21, 2010, 02:40:19 AM
heh... nice.

Umm... Gauss?

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #1907 on: June 21, 2010, 03:01:01 AM
He's not in yet, but I could maybe think of a good concept for him.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1908 on: June 21, 2010, 03:47:41 AM
The Gauss in EXE5? The girl? You could work her in.

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #1909 on: June 21, 2010, 03:52:54 AM
It's funny that you should mention that, because I was thinking about working Tesla Magnets/Magnus in, as a matter of fact. [eyebrow]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1910 on: June 21, 2010, 04:00:45 AM
I thought that's what her name was. :D

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1911 on: June 22, 2010, 05:24:27 AM
Gauss, eh?

Next up is Chirol. Or Yuika; not sure why they renamed her. :/

"Madame Yuika Chirol is a practitioner of palm-reading and fortune-telling, with Psychic Man around to provide some assistance. She even hosts her own successful TV show, which has many loyal viewers.

Madame Chirol is also quite the teaser, and loves to speak in a vague and mystic manner.

However, not everything was happy for her. When she was a young girl, the other kids treated her like a freak and didn't want to be friends, simply because she looked "mean". Secretly, Madame Chirol desires to get her revenge.

With Dr. Wily stumbling upon her, that might happen..."

* Psychicman was based on a few beta designs for Geo-Subaru. The blindfold is so that he can keep his powers at a relatively high level, by using them at all times to interpret his surroundings--if that makes any sense.

I'll bet that name's taken already. :/

Simply put, she's Classic-Megaman's Navi; he found her PET outside of its proper dimension. At first she wanted to go back, as the Internet in Megaman's world isn't suited for her, but slowly changed her mind the longer she stayed with him. After all, she didn't have a NetOp until now.

* Avi.EXE was based on an early concept for Slur.EXE. Turns out she was originally imagined as "any given fairy of Link's, only humanoid".

After "Moment Killer", I just had to draw more merbots. Oh, and I'm keeping the bunny girl; I just need a name for her that isn't a pun.

* One thing that Alicia never loses is her 80s Fashion Vomit wardrobe.

* Again, sorta used ~KaitlinEXE's design for Mer-Rock, minus the armour. He's still not very comfortable about being hit on.

* Jacoline kept the crossing chest bands(?) for modesty's sake. It probably chafes like a [sonic slicer], though.

* Couldn't have a pic about merbots without Splashy. She was added last, and it shows. I think.

* The bunny gil's mer-form was based on a rabbitfish. That's only evident by looking at her tail.

* Ran's three-pointed bra-thing must be adhesive. :/

* And finally, ~KaitlinEXE designed her own mer-form; it was just a matter of keeping her on-model.

First she's nearly molested by her big sister, then she's kidnapped by the combined forces of Drs. Rollsano and Kalinksano. RS-Megawoman can't catch a break. :/

...and this is the second time I've drawn her helpless. At least I tried to justify it, what with her being afraid that it's really Roll and Kalinka, but--dammit, the next pic shouldn't be like that. :C

* If you don't know who Dr. Insano is, google The Spoony Experiment or That Guy With The Glasses.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1912 on: June 22, 2010, 07:24:45 AM
More mer-people is always good. XD

And the last pic reminded me of Ciel in similar glasses... XD

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1913 on: June 23, 2010, 09:25:00 PM

Yep, it's Mr. Mach.

"Mr. Joe Mach, referred to by his friends as simply "Mr. Mach", is the proud C.E.O. and owner of Mach Machines Inc., which specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of helpful robots all over the world. He's also a great supporter of the Global Robot Alliance. [or Global Network.]

Joe Mach can be strict, as he expects his robots to be only of the highest quality standard, and will not accept anything less. Examples include Cargo Man (who transports merchandise quickly and efficiently) [, Crispman (who specializes in controlled burns,] and Grade Man (an educational robot).

Luckily, he's also a nice, sympathetic, jovial person, which helps make him well-liked and popular among the public. The fact that Dr. Light supports him helps, as well.

Unfortunately, all this could help make him one of Dr. Wily's ideal targets, for blackmailing..."

Designing the three RMs was tough; Crispman sorta looks like an industrial worker, Cargoman is half bike (thanks Google Image Search!), and Grademan is slightly based on the Zodiac Droid Gemini.

Thanks to some help from ~KudosForce, I've finally gotten down what Classic-Rock would wear in EXE Land. (He suggested blue glasses, a sky blue shirt, and marine shorts--the last one's colour was changed after the coat was added) As for the long coat--that was inspired by Evila's dress.

He's got the duds for it, but can he actually Netbattle? Hmm...

And a bonus mostly-nude Proto. (He's got shorts on, don't worry.)

Megaman-as-BRS has been done before, but I wanted to draw my own take on it. And that take, like BRS, wouldn't last an hour in the cold.

This is the last time Roll asks for backup from someone who isn't Dr. Light.

...I have no idea.

None of them are fully activated, so they'll obey Roll's orders without hesitation. She named them all after shades of their respective colours (though "Cerise" was a stretch).

With the exceptions of Alice and Tyria, each girl's hairstyle was based on one Roll had in various other media/games.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1914 on: June 23, 2010, 09:27:16 PM
Yeah, Mr. Mach! Thanks for working that out, Kudos, and for drawing it, Gonzo!

Now to wait for the others I recommended to Kudos..

also, lol @ Prismatic Roll... XD

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #1915 on: June 23, 2010, 10:47:13 PM
Well, those are some rather interesting drawings. My comments about them, are on the respective DA entries.

Yeah, Mr. Mach! Thanks for working that out, Kudos

You're welcome, Talyn! It was no trouble at all, rather.  8)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1916 on: June 24, 2010, 08:25:15 AM
Oh my at the Rolls... XD
Though I like BRS Mega and Proto. :3

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #1917 on: June 24, 2010, 11:38:39 AM
So many Roll so little time.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1918 on: June 26, 2010, 03:20:14 AM

He looks like a dork, but don't tell him that.

Based on several iterations of Spider-Woman; this was a random idea that, of course, was had too late at night to draw until the next day. One can only imagine how long it'd take Rock to get used to swinging around New York.

Now for a twofer.

"Dr. Magnus Gauss is a scientist that studies and specializes in electromagnetism. This eventually led him to formulating his own law, called "Gauss's Law of Magnetism", that got approved by by the scientific community!

(Note: In real life, the one who formulated this law was Carl Friedrich Gauss. Thank you, Wikipedia!)

Of course, Dr. Gauss is also a part-time roboticist. His favorite RM creation is Tesla Girl, whom he treats as his own daughter.

Tesla Girl is quite peppy, but tends to be haughty towards other robots, boasting about being Dr. Gauss's best robot. She gets infuriated, when other people refer to her as "Tesla Woman", as she considers herself to be a little girl (even though she is not).

Dr. Gauss, while level-headed and entirely serious about his work, does tend to go on bouts of mania, when introducing his creations in loving detail. He is also an admirer of Dr. Wily, whom he holds in high regard and respect.

If Dr. Wily were to meet him, you can count on Dr. Gauss jumping at the chance to help him with one of his world-domination plans..."

Referenced Tesla's CF form for her armour, but ended up using her in-CF'd hair.

Took me long enough. :U

I've been cross-posting the MW series to the Megaman XXX forums; apparently, gender-bendering is a fringe fetish. I dunno, I thought there were more artists who wanted to draw some sexy (insert male character name here) but weren't comfortable with OMG THE PEENS. D8

* Auto was the hardest one to design; it would've been easy to just humanize him/her, but that'd also be the lazy/vaguely sexist way out. The result was...not much different from regular Auto. :/

* It was mentioned in MMOCW that "this Tango isn't black". So male Tango became blackish.

* Male Kalinka is wearing a kosovorotka under that jacket. I couldn't spell the damn thing without going back to Wikipedia and copy-pasting it.

* Female Eddie is based on one of regular Eddie's/Flip-Top's portrayals in Nintendo Power.

* Male Nastenka, standing in the back, ended up looking like how I draw helmetless RS-Proto. DX The ponytail is a throwback to the earlier issues of NAdM that gave Nastenka long hair.

Next pic in the series will either be "Misc Bad Guys" or MW8. I am not looking forward to taking on the gender-neutral MM8 designs. D:

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1919 on: June 26, 2010, 03:22:47 AM
GENDERBEND! <3

Also, love the Classicized Gauss. Commenting on DA soon. :D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1920 on: June 26, 2010, 03:49:26 AM
Hehe, Spider Woman costume. Still, Mega looks really good in it. :3

And Gauss... Now that's just what I like! XD

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1921 on: June 26, 2010, 05:39:22 AM
I love the Spider-Rock costume a lot!  TWIP!

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #1922 on: June 26, 2010, 02:17:28 PM
Spider-Rock, huh? Dorky or not, I still think he looks cool. ;)

As for Gauss & Tesla. Nicely done! owob More detailed comment on the DA entry.

On the subject of genderbending MM8's RMs...It wouldn't be difficult to do so for Aqua Man, I'll say that much. 8D

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1923 on: June 26, 2010, 02:21:56 PM
I like how Fliptop got a color swap.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1924 on: June 30, 2010, 03:51:59 AM

I never did like Inukai. :/

"Takeo Inukai is the warden of the Robot Detention Facility, which was made for holding and/or reprogramming any extremely dangerous rogue robots. He is better known to his co-workers and inmates as "Warden T.K.O.", due to him successfully keeping the 'bots in line.

Such robots include the bestial Yeti Man, and the stalking Lurk Man.

Nonetheless, while T.K.O. seems rough on the exterior, he has a soft side for his pet robot lion Marimba, who was made to protect him.

With the potential power that the robot prisoners have, Dr. Wily might find a way to manipulate T.K.O. for his own ends..."

*Yetiman was based on Yeti Blizzard; Lurkman, on Guilty Gear fellow Testament.

The only way that armour could be uglier is if it were red and yellow. DX

Bondman is a scrapped RM from MM1; his power would've been adhesiveness. So far, all he's managed to do is catch a robo-fly with robo-flypaper. Easy to see why Wily left him alone.

Bondman wasn't on the same team as Set 1; if the possibility of it happening to him wasn't high, he wouldn't have cared much about their reprogramming.

And here's the bad guys, gender-bendered.

* I used Treble's beta design for his female form.

* Fakewoman was based on another guy's version of Fakewoman, in the sense that she has black hair.