Rockman World: VS Killers/Megaman: The Hunter Numbers

MagVanisher · 72409

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Merasmus sure loves his cornflakes!
  • Robot Master
  • The Trinity has deemed you... acceptable.
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: May 25, 2012, 05:37:56 AM
I fixed Trance up, MagVanisher. The tricky part was making the tesla coils.

Also, because he no longer has his cap, his forehead looks kind of bare, to be honest. You think I should add something there, or...?

Yuno Gasai: Living proof that yanderes are NOT meant to be messed with.

Offline Jadzxa

• Robot Master
  • Nice and easy.
    • View Profile
    • Games and stuff  and just my hub.
Reply #51 on: May 25, 2012, 07:09:48 AM
Well here's my take at Concerto man.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

More of a Musical Maestro in looks or something. When you said concert I figured a very orchestrated choir director or something. Though we can still work over him. I suppose though he's kind of a mix of magic man in areas with the hat deal going and the darkness and eye in the back peeking out kind of.

Also the other designs for Trance,Rave and Mariachi are really nice guys! Looking forward to seeing the final drafts and such.^^

My art,projects and other things.
http://jad4321.deviantart.com/

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: May 25, 2012, 07:58:30 AM
@Jadzxa

Very nice design... But I think you need to make it young and attractive, and the colors should be lighter like silver and white, in contrast to Gothica.

@Raging-Banebou

On Trance, how about putting some shoulder armor, remove those boob lights, position those Tesla coils at 45 degrees in opposite directions, and put a Zero Crystal and a short v-fin on his forehead.

And as for the headphones, why not decorate the phones using Wing Gundam's head:

UPDATE: Revised Gothica's weapon "Cross Shield" so that it will behave like Yanmar Option (summoning them using energy until it's destroyed by enemy fire or contact). However, the seeking capabilities remain.

And BTW, for Ambient's design... Try using Raiden as a proportion reference while using Concrete Man for the face and Stone Man for the texture.

Raiden:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Stone Man

Concrete Man

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: May 25, 2012, 10:58:39 PM
Those sound like good design ideas for Trance. However, the Wing Gundam's headphones might be a wee bit tricky for me to pull off, to be honest.

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: May 26, 2012, 08:19:16 AM
Those sound like good design ideas for Trance. However, the Wing Gundam's headphones might be a wee bit tricky for me to pull off, to be honest.

Just make it simple, yet effective at the same time.

Oh, and about Trance's Tesla coils... Add two more coils, and form an X when it has 3 coils on his back.

And BTW, I think we need to do on the enemy grunts that Rockman will encounter. So far, the only existing enemies I might consider adding are:
- Joe Classic (Rockman 8: Metal Heroes)
- Bunby Tank DX (Rockman 8: Metal Heroes)
- R Suzy (Rockman 10)
- Metall SV (Rockman 8: Metal Heroes)
- Fire Metall (Rockman 8: Metal Heroes)
- Sabotall (Rockman Rockman/Megaman Powered Up)
- Camouflametall (Rockman 9)
- Numetall (Rockman 10)

For the Joe series, I have more ideas on creating variations other than the Buster Joe I mentioned earlier on my post:
1. Hammer Joe DX (Based on Hoganmer)
- Throws a mace ball and retracts back to the user. Unlike the previous Hammer Joe, it has a shield to protect against enemy fire.

2. Discus Joe (Based on Disk Boy 08)
- Throws a discus at the enemy like a boomerang and returns back to its user. If hit by a charged shot, his shield will flip up into the air for a while.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 02:12:50 AM by MagVanisher »

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: May 26, 2012, 02:13:06 PM
Just make it simple, yet effective at the same time.

Oh, and about Trance's Tesla coils... Add two more coils, and form an X when it has 3 coils on his back.

About Trance's tesla coils, don't you mean 4 coils on his back? Otherwise, it'd be a "Y" instead of an "X".

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: May 26, 2012, 02:22:52 PM
About Trance's tesla coils, don't you mean 4 coils on his back? Otherwise, it'd be a "Y" instead of an "X".

Yes, four coils on his back.

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: May 26, 2012, 05:26:32 PM
Alrighty then. As for the headphones, I'll try my best.

Offline KoiDrake

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #58 on: May 26, 2012, 07:39:44 PM
I wasn't able to try any new design for now, so I'll just post Rave's fix. I'm not sure if you wanted to get rid of the hat or not, so for now I left it like that.

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: May 26, 2012, 08:24:35 PM
Keep the hat, KoiDrake. I think you've done a good job on Rave. Just hoping that it will fit on the Classic Series.

And BTW, Raging-Banebou. I hope you're patient while keeping your composure but I would like to remove the headband part of the headphones (make it like earphones, even), but still emulate Wing Gundam's helmet design. And of course, put Zero's Crystal on Trance's forehead.

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: May 26, 2012, 11:52:46 PM
Earphones, huh? Sounds like a good idea.

Also, don't worry, I'm keeping my patience.

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: May 27, 2012, 07:14:39 AM
Earphones, huh? Sounds like a good idea.

Also, don't worry, I'm keeping my patience.

Yeah, just remove the headband part of the headphones and make into earphones.

BTW, Flamenco's design will be based on this. Just the long skirt only.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

And as for the upper part, try using this as inspiration. Just use the breast armor and its shoulder.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: May 28, 2012, 03:26:05 AM
Alrighty then. Also, good design concept for Flamenco. I take it Hip-House's design will be based off of a tall and skinny rapper, correct?

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: May 28, 2012, 08:00:38 AM
Alrighty then. Also, good design concept for Flamenco. I take it Hip-House's design will be based off of a tall and skinny rapper, correct?

Yeah, tall and skinny... He can also rap and break-dance, but you should use Optic Sunflower as a base. (Except for the head, obviously) And also, I want to make Hip-House slightly campy since his main color is Fuchsia and he's slightly "gay" to Rave. (I've added that description just now)

BTW, I have registered on both CutStuff and Sprites Inc forums. And while both forums have no news on who will contribute, I took a gamble on the latter when I made a request on this thread at Sprites Inc. I hope you're okay with your work when I use it for that request, jadzxa. If not, I would like to apologize and edit that post.

Offline Jadzxa

• Robot Master
  • Nice and easy.
    • View Profile
    • Games and stuff  and just my hub.
Reply #64 on: May 29, 2012, 01:34:17 AM
Sorry I've been inactive guys. Not a lot of design stuff on my side. Just saying I'm dropping out, I have to many projects as it is. But if I get my music stuff together and get more free.  I may swing back in and perhaps help in that area of things. Keep up the good work otherwise guys, loving the devs with the robots and such. Catch you guys later, and I guess this is better than dropping off the face of the Earth. lol I'll be a snooper if anything else.

My art,projects and other things.
http://jad4321.deviantart.com/

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: May 29, 2012, 05:48:22 AM
Alright then, Jadzxa. Good luck on your music stuff.

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: May 29, 2012, 07:32:41 AM
Sure thing, jadzxa!

BTW, does anyone have contacts with HertzDevil, Mexican Sunflower, and the like for the music? If we could get one, it's gonna be a big help for the team and especially you, jadzxa.

UPDATE: Added the Weapons section for the bosses' weapons as well as adding Beat Call, Rush Coil, Rush Jet, Super Adapter, and Tango Call.

And I almost forgot, can anyone make a screenshot of the pause menu of Rockman World 1 to 5. (Megaman I to V for the Game Boy) I would like create a menu for this game, incorporating all the weapons and items.

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: May 30, 2012, 05:58:01 AM
I'm subscribed to HertzDevil on YouTube, so I'll see if I can manage to get a contact from him about your fangame.

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: May 30, 2012, 07:05:06 PM
I'm subscribed to HertzDevil on YouTube, so I'll see if I can manage to get a contact from him about your fangame.

That's good news R-B, just hoping that he can help us! And also, don't forget about Mexican Sunflower, NewAgeRetroGamer, or even 8BitDanooct1 if they're interested.

BTW Jadzxa, I hope you're still in but try using Zero's proportion from Rockman X upon redesigning Concerto.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

And also, other than make it younger looking (as in bishounen-type), all you need to do is change the shoulder to a rounded shape. That's the new changes for now until I see it.

UPDATE: Added the Dialogue Section on the first page.

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: May 30, 2012, 09:03:58 PM
I've sent HertzDevil the message on YouTube regarding our need of music composers for your fangame, MagVanisher. Now all we need to do is contact Mex, NewAgeRetroGamer and 8BitDanooct1 about our fangame while we wait for him to respond.

BTW, good dialogue. Also, will there be dialogue between Mega Man and the other Mega Man Hunters (Gothica included)?

Update: Bad news, MagVanisher. Hertz said "hahahah NO" to being one of the composers of your fangame. The good news, though, is that I've sent both NewAgeRetroGamer and 8BitDanooct1 the message regarding your fangame. I just need to know Mex's current YouTube name so I can send him the message as well.

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: May 31, 2012, 07:34:49 AM
Umm, I don't know 'bout this but HertzDevil might be MexicanSunflower. Oh, and try contacting Kevvviiinnn if he's interested on this project.

And yes, there will be dialogue before the fight.

Offline Yllisos Zanon

• The Laberynth Librarian
  • Resistance Member
  • Individuality, so F*#K popularity
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: May 31, 2012, 03:58:11 PM
As for Jazz, I would like to make a suggestion.  A combo design of Jewel Man and Crystal Man, would be fiting.  His choice of weapon, a saxaphone. 

They're coming to take me away
hee hee hoo hoo haw haw

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=veasman#

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: May 31, 2012, 04:55:52 PM
As for Jazz, I would like to make a suggestion.  A combo design of Jewel Man and Crystal Man, would be fiting.  His choice of weapon, a saxaphone. 

Um, not all of them has a musical instrument on their hands. If you think about Jazz, it's all about Film Noir, the roaring twenties and thirties, and gangsters like Al Capone or "Bugs" Moran.

And BTW, Jazz is an ice-based Rockman Killer... But using design aspects of Jewel Man and Crystal Man might work. Although we don't want Jazz to be similar to those two mentioned robots.

Offline KoiDrake

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #73 on: May 31, 2012, 07:19:12 PM
Umm, I don't know 'bout this but HertzDevil might be MexicanSunflower. Oh, and try contacting Kevvviiinnn if he's interested on this project.

And yes, there will be dialogue before the fight.
In my humble opinion, i think it still too soon to start asking for the music. Really, the original engine isn't even done. Plus, without graphics and such, there are very slim chances that someone will help you.

And lastly, I THINK Kevvviiinnn didn't wanted to make anymore Megaman tunes, at least for now.

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: May 31, 2012, 07:57:14 PM
In my humble opinion, i think it still too soon to start asking for the music. Really, the original engine isn't even done. Plus, without graphics and such, there are very slim chances that someone will help you.

And lastly, I THINK Kevvviiinnn didn't wanted to make anymore Megaman tunes, at least for now.

I see, maybe we shouldn't put this project into high gear, especially with the music. I apologize.

BTW, I'm now working on the script. Now currently working on the prologue scene.