Rockman World: VS Killers/Megaman: The Hunter Numbers

MagVanisher · 72411

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Merasmus sure loves his cornflakes!
  • Robot Master
  • The Trinity has deemed you... acceptable.
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: May 19, 2012, 06:54:19 PM
Hmmm...

Perhaps we could get maybe Blackhook as one of the spriters for this project?

Oh, yeah. On DeviantArt, when Lilac-DownDeep saw my pic of Gothica, here's the conversation we had about your fangame. http://comments.deviantart.com/1/302599626/2553606389

Yes, I've submitted my Gothica pic onto dA, so I apologize if I forgot to ask about it earlier.

Yuno Gasai: Living proof that yanderes are NOT meant to be messed with.

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: May 19, 2012, 07:42:16 PM
It's okay... The more, the merrier!

BTW, I would like to model the Cross Shield based on this one:

A classical shield. The shield must have a cross with a red jewel on the center. The reason why the red jewel is in place on the shield is that it must act like an attack drone. Kinda like funnels from the Gundam series.

Oh, and about Classico and Quint Shadow's design... Please tell your friend that Classico must be based on a music conductor while look for Rockman Shadow and use it as a starting point while adding original design elements when making Quint Shadow.

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: May 19, 2012, 07:50:46 PM
Ah, sounds like a cool idea! :)

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: May 19, 2012, 08:28:05 PM
Ah, sounds like a cool idea! :)

Yeah, this is what sets her apart from other Robot Masters with shield weapons. And BTW, look at my modified post regarding Classico and Quint Shadow.

Speaking of Rockman Killers, I was thinking of brainstorming on grunt enemies for Rockman to fight. Let's start with the Sniper Joe series...

1. Buster Joe
- It has the same behavior as a normal Sniper Joe, but they can charge their weapon into a powerful shot, inflicting 6 damage points to Rockman. They can also fire their buster shot 45° downwards when in mid-air.

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: May 19, 2012, 08:44:45 PM
It's alright, I told her about Classico and Quint Shadow right after looking at your post.

Also, Buster Joe sounds like a pretty cool idea. If I could suggest an enemy idea of my own for this fangame, how about a flaming wheel enemy based off the Wanyudo from Japanese folklore for Flamenco's stage?

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: May 20, 2012, 07:27:43 AM
It's alright, I told her about Classico and Quint Shadow right after looking at your post.

Also, Buster Joe sounds like a pretty cool idea. If I could suggest an enemy idea of my own for this fangame, how about a flaming wheel enemy based off the Wanyudo from Japanese folklore for Flamenco's stage?

Well, it could work... Just add Spanish elements!

Also, I was thinking of having Ride Armors on Hip-House's stage. Both Rockman and Buster Joe can ride those armors. The Ride Armor will only have a single punch attack and with no dashing.

UPDATE: Added background for Hip-House (formerly Hip-Haus), Trance, and finally Mariachi. Also added weakness to Classico, added more plot points and and items.

BTW, I was wondering if you want to change Classico's name to Concerto or not?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 10:16:42 AM by MagVanisher »

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: May 22, 2012, 03:48:13 PM
Hmmm...

Well, Concerto does sound like a pretty good name for Classico, considering the fact he's based off of a music conductor, so it does make sense for him to have his name changed to Concerto.

Also, check out this pic of Gothica one of my buddies jadzxa did on dA. Apparently, he was really interested in my design for Gothica and wanted to draw a pic of her, so I said "yes" to him requesting to make a pic of Gothica. Needless to say, the pic's pretty damn impressive.

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: May 22, 2012, 06:56:05 PM
Yes, that's what I like it! Good job to your friend! If he's interested on this project, I would gladly accept him!

And yes, I think Concerto is better... But I have to modify his profile as well as some of the plot points.

UPDATE: Revised the Plot Points for this fangame. However, it contains spoilers so be careful!

Offline RetroRespecter

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: May 22, 2012, 08:54:08 PM
Try to digitize that one.  8)

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: May 22, 2012, 09:19:19 PM
Alright, sounds good for Concerto.

Also, just recently, jadzxa made an ideal theme for Gothica and showed it to me today. It sounds pretty good, though it may need some tweaking here and there to be more Mega Man-like. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9308843/New%20folder%20%283%29/Tower%20of%20Discord%20%28Gothicas%20stage%29.mp3

He also said he's interested in the project, too, and is waiting for an invite here from the mods of RockmanPM as we speak.

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: May 23, 2012, 05:43:52 AM
Well, it's sounds good... But in my opinion, please let your friend listen to this song as inspiration and make it better.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI0sN3TAkB4[/youtube]

Also, try to tell jadxza to make a Game Boy version other than the NES/Famicom version.

Offline Jadzxa

• Robot Master
  • Nice and easy.
    • View Profile
    • Games and stuff  and just my hub.
Reply #36 on: May 23, 2012, 08:23:06 AM
Yeah then thinking. I guess I'll stick with art, my style is pretty crazy, and I'm more used to working with more real sounding instruments. Also I don't really have any soundfonts which sound more gameboy like. But yeah I'm just happy you liked how Gothica came out there a bit. I'm always open to mess around with other designs you guys come up with. Oh and here's 1 other pic of Gothica I made just cause I liked the design so much.  ;)

My art,projects and other things.
http://jad4321.deviantart.com/

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: May 23, 2012, 04:15:55 PM
Well, it's your call on sticking with art. Tell you what, how about make a Rockman Killer for this fangame...

Choose which Rockman Killer you want to design and post it here. Maybe you can put a link from DeviantArt.

Anyway, good luck Jadzxa! And for those who are interested in this forum, just post here at this thread.

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: May 23, 2012, 08:01:12 PM
Say, MagVanisher. About RKN-005 to RKN-012, what do you think their color schemes should be? I know I already nailed Gothica's color scheme after monochroming her armour with the help of an online picture editor, but I'm at a loss for the other seven Rockman Killers.

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: May 23, 2012, 09:26:37 PM
Say, MagVanisher. About RKN-005 to RKN-012, what do you think their color schemes should be? I know I already nailed Gothica's color scheme after monochroming her armour with the help of an online picture editor, but I'm at a loss for the other seven Rockman Killers.

That's a good question. And as for Ambient and Quint Shadow, I've decided that the color will be assigned are Maroon with Brown highlights, and Dark Green, respectively.

While Enker (Yellow), Punk (Red), Ballade (Purple) are already assigned their colors, as well as Gothica (Black), the remaining Rockman Killers' color will be designated as follows:

01. RKN-000 Concerto
- Silver and White
02. RKN-005 Disco
- Aqua, with Blue highlights
03. RKN-006 Hip-House
- Fuchsia, with Purple highlights
04. RKN-007 Trance
- Blue, with Gold highlights
05. RKN-008 Jazz
- Navy, with Teal highlights
06. RKN-009 Mariachi
- Green, with Red highlights
07. RKN-011 Flamenco
- Crimson, with Orange highlights
08. RKN-012 Rave
- Lime, with Beige highlights

Anyway, what do you think?

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: May 23, 2012, 11:30:58 PM
Ooh, those sound like great color scheme ideas for RKN-000 to RKN-012! I like 'em! 8)

BTW, here's my ideal concept for Trance's design. It might not look like much, but at least I got his tesla coils on his back and his rollerskates. Also, I apologize for using the old copypasta trick on his feet.

If this design is not exactly what you had in mind, MagVanisher, then you don't have to worry about it. I won't lash out at you or anything for saying "oh, it's not what I had in mind" or anything along the lines of that.

Offline Jadzxa

• Robot Master
  • Nice and easy.
    • View Profile
    • Games and stuff  and just my hub.
Reply #41 on: May 24, 2012, 05:42:40 AM
Hmm interesting. I'll mess around and see if I can work something for. Concerto man? Music is all over the place it seems. Heh then this is mega man. I'll update with something soon.

My art,projects and other things.
http://jad4321.deviantart.com/

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: May 24, 2012, 06:53:28 AM
Alrighty then, Jadzxa, sounds good. Very, very good.

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: May 24, 2012, 06:59:05 AM
Ooh, those sound like great color scheme ideas for RKN-000 to RKN-012! I like 'em! 8)

BTW, here's my ideal concept for Trance's design. It might not look like much, but at least I got his tesla coils on his back and his rollerskates. Also, I apologize for using the old copypasta trick on his feet.

If this design is not exactly what you had in mind, MagVanisher, then you don't have to worry about it. I won't lash out at you or anything for saying "oh, it's not what I had in mind" or anything along the lines of that.

Um, you could just remove the cap in favor of headphones with lightning stickers on it while the skates has to be inline. And as for the tesla coils... It has to look like this:

Just make the tesla coils smaller that the Rockman Killer won't fall over or hamper its speed.

And BTW, some of the colors of the Rockman Killers are not yet final.

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: May 24, 2012, 05:59:29 PM
Right, thanks for telling me.

Offline KoiDrake

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #45 on: May 24, 2012, 11:42:09 PM
I tried my hand at Mariachi and Rave.

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: May 25, 2012, 12:26:15 AM
Wow, awesome concepts for Mariachi and Rave's designs, KoiDrake, though about Rave's design, you may want to refer to this post by MagVanisher referring Rave's design. http://forum.rockmanpm.com/index.php?topic=6565.0;msg=336823

Still, cool design concepts. I especially like Mariachi's moustache.

Offline KoiDrake

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #47 on: May 25, 2012, 12:56:40 AM
Oops, missed that post. I'll see what I can do about him later then.

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: May 25, 2012, 01:01:49 AM
Alrighty then, dude, sounds good.  owob

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: May 25, 2012, 04:45:03 AM
I tried my hand at Mariachi and Rave.

Having a propeller inside Mariachi's sombrero is pure genius! I wonder if his hat can be removed to throw stun grenades hiding beneath it?

Although you did a great job on Rave, I think the face needs to change to look more like Astro Man/Galaxy Man. But everything else is awesome, just follow the design cues from that post!