Trading Rockman Strategy - and more!

Rockmaniac · 7032

Offline Rockmaniac

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
on: December 22, 2008, 02:59:36 AM
Hey Peeps!

If anyone's interested to trade for my spares of Rockman Strategy (Jewel Case Version) Taiwan version - NEVER seen on ebay
- or Rockman IQ Challenge (Jewel Case Version) - again never seen on ebay.
- Please contact me!

Have a few more things to trade for if needed...
quite a few Japanese games for GB, WS, SFC. and a few NTSC SNES games and PAL NES Carts...also a spare copy of the MD Rockman X3 Bootleg Cart...

Wants:

Mega Man X Series PC Games - BOXED! Complete! X1 Boxed w Controller

All I have is US Jewel Case of X1 for PC - looking for any other US / European PC games w Cardboard Boxes - desperately.

Also interested in the Taiwan Only PC games I have not listed...check my collection in Collections thread...

http://forum.rockmanpm.com/index.php?topic=44.25;msg=31389

...and the Manual - or complete game of Mega Man - The Wily Wars.

and Mega Man IV (Pal Version) Manual - as well as the 2 soundtrack boxes - Rockman 1-6, or Rockman X1-X6.

Also looking for a complete version of Mega Man & Bass (PAL Version) for GBA.

Message ME or post in this thread - or both!

/pete

Posted on: December 22, 2008, 02:15:46
If you're in the US - and Interested - but don't have the games to trade - I can find them on US only sites - for around 40-60 USD each... - and you can trade via that.

Let me know if that's of any interest.

/pete.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 03:33:13 AM
There is a Double Posting button that says "Double post", you know. -_-  I won't mind getting Rockman Stradegy, as long as it's installer is available through a torrent.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Rockmaniac

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 03:41:17 PM
There is a Double Posting button that says "Double post", you know. -_-  I won't mind getting Rockman Stradegy, as long as it's installer is available through a torrent.

Figures. I wouldn't call that a double post tho - it even has it's own subject...but if I made a mistake - my apologies.

And this is for collectors out there, not downloaders. It's considered the hardest MM Game to get - and this Taiwan version is even rarer - than the chinese that a few people have....

Posted on: December 22, 2008, 09:37:03
Nobody Interested? I thought people wanted Rockman Strategy...?

or is there a better forum on RPM for Sales / Trades - that i missed?

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 06:20:15 PM
Well I guess there are not many collectors in here that have what you ask for, and I don't think there are any with spare copies for trade. We're talking pretty rare items here.

Offline Rockmaniac

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 06:00:46 PM
You may be right, but I even offered sources to buy the stuff from..?

Is 80-100 Usd an overprice for it..?

I offer places to get the stuff i need for as low as possible...

Just wanted to give another collector the chance to get that game...and I'm not for hundreds of dollars for it either...

I'd also trade for the MM 9 promo box, MM & Bass for GBA (PAL Only, Complete only), Mega Man - The Wily Wars, Rockman MegaWorld,  Mega Man X6 (Korean Big Box), Mega Man 8 (Saturn, Complete)...and quite a lot more - anything not on my list - mentioned in my previous post...

/Pete
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 06:29:34 PM by Rockmaniac »

Offline Gauntlet101010

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanical Maniacs
Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 07:44:35 PM
Maybe you should add prices for people who want to trade you .... for money?  Pictues of the items in question are always good.  Do you know how to use Pay Pal for these sort of transactions?

The MM community has never been a big trading place.  You might end up having to ebay them.

Offline Rockmaniac

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 02, 2009, 11:21:37 PM
Maybe. I just reckoned there would be more interest...seeing that it's considered among the rarest and hardest games out there...

And Yes, I have Paypal. But thing is I'm not interested in Money the least...  :W

I want TRAAAADES! Or if someone wants to give me money for it - and is from the US - wouldn't they be able to help me buy something for the money - that I myself cannot? Like US Only sites such as Amazon & Half.com

As for feedback - please check my ebay scores - http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=jooeyman&ftab=AllFeedback&_trksid=p3911.c0.m198

Rockman Strategy & Rockman IQ Challenge.

Rockman Strategy w manual

Front of Jewel Case & Manual

Back of Jewel Case.

Jewel Case Open Showing Disc 1

Jewel Case open Showing Disc 2

Manual Front

Manual Back

Manual Open

- Discs are in VG to EX condition -  no visible scratches, but some fingerprints - that could probably be easily cleaned - Manual has no writing - and only shelf wear, it's been sitting on my shelf - looked at once, maybe twice by me. I'd say it's in Very Good condition - won't go to EX due to the shelf wear - that's esp visible on the back of the Manual.

Price / Trade:

- say $100 Paypal? - or If you're in the US -  HELP! for $84.95 + $3.49 (shipping to you) + shipping to me (Small Packet) about $9 (I'm guessing) = about 97 USD... thats 3 USD less...

Rockman IQ Challenge w Manual (in Jewelcase only) - even rarer than Rockman Strategy!

Jewel Case Front with Manual

Jewel Case open Showing Back of the Manual - and the Disc.

Manual Open

Back of the Manual

-

Jewel Case and Manual are both in Excellent condition - Disc however has scratches - on my computer they don't effect gameplay - but it will not install the very old unneeded Direct X5 from the disc, but then again who doesn't use at least Direct X8 nowadays... the game itself however installs flawlessly on my computer. In case any files would fail to install - I'd be happy to send copies of those files, but I doubt there'd be need for that...

Price / Trade:

- $90 Paypal. or help w a 70 USD game on Amazon / Half... = + $3.49 (shipping to you) + shipping to me (Small Packet) about $9 (I'm guessing)

Hope this raises interest a bit  ;)

/Pete.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 06:32:56 PM by Rockmaniac »

Offline Slash Man

• Resistance Member
  • NES Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Mega Stuff
Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 02:09:47 AM
Can't say I'm a collector, I'm just a player; most of my games look like junk.  :(

Offline Rockmaniac

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 06:41:43 PM
Wants list very much outdated. Want Nubytech X controller more than anything, Big Box Korean PC Games prior to X7. E-Tank (MM10 Press Kit), E-Tank (25 Anniversary Jap Soundtrack Collection), Boxed Korean (SNES) Mega Man X3, Anything MM Playtronic apart from MM6 & Saturn X4, Rockman Soundtracks - the 2 compilation boxes. -  make suggestions...