X & Zero To Be Featured In New SEGA/Capcom/Bandai new RPG, Project X Zone

Protoman Blues · 62710

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
I'm thinking ghost, since X and Zero are spending some time in cyberspace and all.

I'm definitely interested to see what goes on.  I mean, post-X4 Iris is the subject of all kinds of fan speculation.  Anxious to see what Bandai and Monolith came up with (although they seem to not be paying that close attention given that X doesn't recognize his own navigator from the Erasure).

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
  • Blow up! We want to blow up this area.
    • View Profile
I really hope they don't just kill her off again, but chances are, she's not gonna last long.
Of course they will. That's what she does.

FEELS  ;^;Which has the massive scrotums?

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELdWOgoKcsM&list=PL4B8A0E9849AEA8BF&index=18&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

<3 <3 <3

Offline Treleus

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Oh, that's bitchin. It sounds like a cool Genesis-PSX Fusion arrangement. I'm pumped for summa dat.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
My Project X Zone (with CD+Artbook) just shipped~ :cookie:

And this is for the oldskool NxC lovers (the PS2 game), like Hypershell and I. ^^

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFCTBOdhuoY[/youtube]

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Haha, sweet. 

What's that used for, anyway?  Reiji and Xaiomu's theme, or just some random event?

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Most likely it's their theme, since they were the original heroes from the last game.

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Most likely it's their theme, since they were the original heroes from the last game.

aren't they always the heroes in these crossovers?

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reiji Arisu & Xiaomu aren't the leaders in this one, but they are still in the game.
Haken Browning & Kaguya Nanbu from Endless Frontier comes back too.

These are the Main Heroes of Project X Zone. Kogoro Tenzai & Mii Kouryuuji.

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline CephiYumi

• Kick the door, hit the floor, magical words (groovy!)
  • RPM Purifier
  • mew mew~
    • View Profile
And this is for the oldskool NxC lovers (the PS2 game), like Hypershell and I. ^^

:I

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reiji Arisu & Xiaomu aren't the leaders in this one, but they are still in the game.
Haken Browning & Kaguya Nanbu from Endless Frontier comes back too.

These are the Main Heroes of Project X Zone. Kogoro Tenzai & Mii Kouryuuji.

Sanger Zonvolt is also a part of the ATX team (if I recall), which is one of the main protagonists of the Super Robot Wars OG series.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
This is slightly off-topic, but I didn't think it warranted an entire topic, and since it comes from this game...

It’s all just one big, funny joke to you, isn’t it, Capcom?  Well guess what?

We’re still not laughing.

Get it through your thick skulls.

Archer

You guys are seriously just taking one small little minor thing and overreacting like crazy.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Gotta find it amusing though, considering most of the [parasitic bomb] is the sequel to Namco X Capcom, AND how other companies are still peeved at this as well, so this little musing must've come from one of the developers from either SEGA or Namco trying to salvage whatever they can for PXZ and not capcom, or it would've REEKED of butthurt.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
You guys are seriously just taking one small little minor thing and overreacting like crazy.
I have to agree with this. One mention of a rocket and you act like Capcom just stole your kidneys or something.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Gotta find it amusing though, considering most of the [parasitic bomb] is the sequel to Namco X Capcom, AND how other companies are still peeved at this as well, so this little musing must've come from one of the developers from either SEGA or Namco trying to salvage whatever they can for PXZ and not capcom, or it would've REEKED of butthurt.
IIRC, Sega is no more a developer of PXZ than Capcom is.  Game development was done jointly by Banpresto and Monolith.

*PURE* wild and unlikely speculation here, but I would find it all kinds of hilarious if that line was Monolith's idea, them being owned by Nintendo and all.  I mean, Capcom DID cost Big N one of the precious few e-Shop launch titles to get any level of press beforehand; and it'd have pretty much been the only thing outside of the Virtual Console that they weren't giving away for free at the time.  Hell, it was five months before the e-Shop had any exclusive video game at all (Freakyforms).

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Well in that case, I take it back.

Monolith and Banpresto are the ones with a crap sense of humor.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Just so 'ya know, Banpresto had that kind of humor waaay back. I often find their jokes like that snarky kid across the street you don't even bother wasting your time with as his way of telling jokes are kinda like this one, including a running gag or two. Fourth-Wall breakers is what Banpresto excels at, so look out for those in this game.

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELdWOgoKcsM&list=PL4B8A0E9849AEA8BF&index=18&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

<3 <3 <3
<3

My Project X Zone (with CD+Artbook) just shipped~ :cookie:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFCTBOdhuoY[/youtube]
Not quite the same without the vocals. Like when they put the instrumental for His World in Brawl.

Also, I'm not entirely sure NxC can pass for old-school.

This is slightly off-topic, but I didn't think it warranted an entire topic, and since it comes from this game...

It’s all just one big, funny joke to you, isn’t it, Capcom?  Well guess what?

We’re still not laughing.

Get it through your thick skulls.
Hahahaha. I'm laughing. Legends 3 was never going to happen. I bet the whole thing was a troll from the get-go. Also, giving them a reaction makes it funny. You gave me more chuckles by being upset than I would've had normally.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Hahahaha. I'm laughing. Legends 3 was never going to happen. I bet the whole thing was a troll from the get-go. Also, giving them a reaction makes it funny. You gave me more chuckles by being upset than I would've had normally.

And I'm laughing at the idea that people can only "safely" have emotional reactions to things (pick a thing) if you say they can.

I have to agree with this. One mention of a rocket and you act like Capcom just stole your kidneys or something.

Capcom's got a lot of strikes against them; I can't fault people for assuming the joke was their idea.

I really hope it was actually written by Monolith and aimed at Capcom, 'cuz if Capcom has moved on up to "deliberate and unprofessional trolling", then it'd (likely) prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they do not give a flying [tornado fang] about the fanbase's concerns or desires. (Not that they really did before, but that'd still be really goddamn depressing)

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
And I'm laughing at the idea that people can only "safely" have emotional reactions to things (pick a thing) if you say they can.
I think it's funny when people get upset about references to the Legends 3 that never was. I'm sure the makers of the references love it too.

Or maybe their intent wasn't as bad as it was received.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
I would try to explain why people'd get upset, but I already know that you won't listen to me.

Archer

I would try to explain why people'd get upset, but I already know that you won't listen to me.

It's fine to be upset.

Overreacting and raging over little small things is just silly.

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
This

And don't get it twisted. I was very much looking forward to Legends 3. It was the only reason I was going to buy a 3DS. Now I don't think I even want one.

Nintendo should sue, and then they can settle by Capcom giving Mega Man to Nintendo.

Good idea, right?

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile

I dunno if anyone was really "raging" over that rocket joke, just very annoyed by it.

Nintendo should sue, and then they can settle by Capcom giving Mega Man to Nintendo.

Good idea, right?

I thought so, but a few people on PRC pointed out that Nintendo would probably drop the Archie comic and any art book localizations if they gained ownership of MM. So maybe someone like SEGA buying the franchise would be a better idea? I'd think they'd at least hang on to the comic.

I have to wonder why Capcom didn't license (not sell) MM to Nintendo or SEGA, if they're so unwilling to spend their own resources on a new, non-iOS MM game. They had all year to try that, but apparently they felt their time was better spent flailing around and hoping we wouldn't notice how poorly-made Xover looks.