Rockman & Community > EXE

Official RPM Navi Design Thread

(1/7) > >>

Flame:
Why the hell not. Im sure we've all made our own Navi's at some point...
I have, thats for sure.
first off, The first forum I joined was a BN RP, so I, having Flame as my Character, created a Netnavi version of him.
Flame EXE.

and, going with how Navis have different versions, I made Flames special Omega version.

I was always tickled by how Omega viruses in BN3 were black and grey. so I made Flames Omega version similar.

Gate EXE.
yeah. hes actually a part of Flame EXE's story.

I had even made Flame some Navi chips.

that shitzel was from quite a while ago.
I wasnt that great at drawing back then, was I? 8D

I also had Axl EXE, but I dont know what happened to him... he must be around my room somewhere.

so posteth your ol' Navi Ideas. (or new ones if you like...).

Quickman:
I have a few.  Well, I only have two. 

Shroud.EXE. 

I need to find her stats (they were misplaced), but I recall one of her weapons was called Darkness Shroud.  I forget what it did, though.  Shroud's design was actually what my brother and I thought Shademan.EXE would've looked good as.  We were picturing a female Shade with a look like Samara/Sadako from The Ring.  Once Shademan.EXE made an appearence, though, I just reworked the initial design, gave it a cheap name and started developing a move set.  Which I need to find.

Another Navi I have lying around is Geminiman.EXE. 

I misplaced his move set and model sheet.  But that older pic was of Geminiman.EXE utilizing his split, as modelled by my brother (whose ankle, if I recall, was actually twisted that wonky way).  Hey, Capcom never designed him, so I did.

Protoman Blues:
Seriously, those two look simply kick ass and awesome, Quickie.  I love Shroud.EXE and the Blue Pacman Ghost on her belly!  XD

Quickman:
Heh.  I figured it'd make a great Navi icon, and I think I eventually made it into a secondary weapon, like a mine.  I forget, I need to find the details for that character.

Acid:

--- Quote from: Quickman on December 21, 2008, 06:58:15 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Oh YOU drew that? I remember seeing that years ago. DIdn't know it was you, but I totally liked it. Must have been before my RPM time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version