Police Girl · 27008

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #25 on: September 04, 2011, 08:44:47 AM
"I need a reason to build things?" Mirby asked, sincerely shocked at the idea of needing a reason to build things.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: September 04, 2011, 08:57:39 AM
Afro comically karate chopped her on the middle of her skull,"Well there needs to be a better reason next time!" he said bugging his eyes out as he scolded her.

He then coughed,"But ill over look it this time since this is pretty cool."

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #27 on: September 04, 2011, 09:03:32 AM
"Fine. By the way, that pad in the corner is the quick exit. It'll warp you out of here when you want to go. I've got a few things to take care of here still..." Mirby explained, turning to get back to her work.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: September 04, 2011, 09:11:34 AM
Afro took note of the pad and followed mirby to see what else she had planned in her lab.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #29 on: September 04, 2011, 09:14:48 AM
"Oh, you're still here? I guess I'll show you some of my works in progress..." Mirby continued down a maze of hallways.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: September 04, 2011, 09:19:51 AM
Afro Nodded,"Yup, I got nothing better to do until Doc comes back from his intergalactic travels...."

he looked down,"I also locked myself out from the WDS....again...." he said sadly.  O^O

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #31 on: September 04, 2011, 09:23:52 AM
"I see... Well, I could possibly patch you through one-way to the WDS, but I can't imagine the Doc being happy about me doing that. Last time... well, let's not talk about last time." Mirby shuddered visibly.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: September 04, 2011, 09:29:09 AM
Afro blinked,"What happened last time?" o3o

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #33 on: September 04, 2011, 09:31:34 AM
"Something horrible... I... I can't even begin to describe it...." Mirby said, shaken at the mere thought of it.

"Let's move on, shall we?" She hurried down the maze of hallways.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: September 04, 2011, 09:38:16 AM
Afro was suddenly intruiged by this,"No come on tell e... he said poking her back as he followed her.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #35 on: September 04, 2011, 09:41:24 AM
"If you really want to know, I was blown up and my parts were kept in a jar for experimentation. This body of mine is purely synthetic, okay? You happy now?"

Archer

Reply #36 on: September 04, 2011, 09:47:02 AM
I see now, the only reason you wanted an RP around so badly was because you had nowhere to do your Panty & Stocking self-insertion fantasies.

And you wonder why all the RPs die.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: September 04, 2011, 10:04:40 AM
"If you really want to know, I was blown up and my parts were kept in a jar for experimentation. This body of mine is purely synthetic, okay? You happy now?"

Afro blinked,'Really?"

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #38 on: September 04, 2011, 10:19:04 AM
"Yeah. See?" Mirby removed her own head, showing nothing but a bunch of whirring gears and circuitry. "Completely synthetic. Well, except for my organs. It's weird..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: September 04, 2011, 10:23:52 AM
Afro went wide eyed and looked inside Mirby,"Wow...I-I never knew."

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #40 on: September 04, 2011, 10:25:42 AM
"Yeah... now, can I have some private time? I need to be alone to mull this over... and I think there's a hair caught in one of my gears."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: September 04, 2011, 10:31:24 AM
Afro rubbed the back of his head,"Um yeah sorry...If ya need me Ill be outside the WDS trying to get in." he said before dashing off to the warp pad and entered before being warped off.

(Ack....3 30 am...need sleep. im done for today. X_______X)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #42 on: September 05, 2011, 06:33:12 AM
Gaia begins building some contraption from leftover parts he found at the junkyard. "Auuughta do it~" He said with a smirk on his face, knowing with this, he can start making a video game out of it. The machine itself resembles a small pod a person can enter into. Cables are linked up to this pod as there was a chair and what appears to be a "cockpit" inside.

It was almost he was making a mecha pilot game using the coding from an old giant robot simulaitor that was popular in the 90's. Now that that's out of the way, he proceeds to check up on a friend, by calling through his computer, Tachion XII.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: September 05, 2011, 05:27:41 PM
WHile reading this RP I've realised something.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ2j8yxu-rc[/youtube]

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #44 on: September 06, 2011, 12:57:23 AM
"You want more chaos? Ask and you shall receive." He then unleashes a ten squadrons of AI controlled mechs throughout the globe each (one batch stationed at RPM, the other at the wastelands. Others are by sea), trampling and shooting at everything in their wake.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #45 on: September 06, 2011, 05:11:28 AM
And suddenly, a mech from one of the units dispatched by Gaia. This one appears to be a A6-003 Juggernaut. Armed with a missile pack on it's back, and a machine gun equipped to each finger, the Juggernaut begins it's attack.

"BOOM!"

A building comes crashing down, and then another, stomping across town firing off shots from it's fingers. Cars explode beneath this bethemoth's feet, as it resembles nothing more than a large ball with arms and legs attached to it. It's head is the cockpit.

"DOOOOOM!"

An aquatic mecha rises from the water. It's the R1-021 Gyser. From it's looks, it's a manta ray mixed in with a shark with a set of arms and legs. It begins shooting it's "oil shot" covering the blast radius with oil, and then proceeds to use the flamethrower equipped inside the palm of it's hand.

"FWWWOOOOOOOOM!"

The entire place is on fire. One after another, these mechanical beasts cause chaos the world across. They seem to have a weakness.

But where? Meanwhile, back at the lab. "There, satisfied?" Gaia smirked. The client terminated the connection, and now Gaia proceeds to make some popcorn to watch the destruction from his hideout.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: September 07, 2011, 04:55:13 AM
Meanwhile, Afro continues to try and get in the WDS, unable to since he locked himself out.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #47 on: September 08, 2011, 01:23:19 AM
[A little RP advice since I see this one is lacking in participation.

Try RPing with each other, since you're the only two active posters.

I'm done with this RP, my little story is done. Learn from the teamwork we did in posting, and study the good parts of the now-complete RPMVania to see how we all worked with each other and played off of each other's lines to create some epic scenes.

If you want to write stories, post them in a thread under Fan Creations.
If you want to RP, work with each other. It might attract more posters and thus, more characters.

It's how the original Busy World RP succeeded and it's how this one should, if the forum is still active enough.]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: September 08, 2011, 04:01:37 AM
[well, I'm just not feeling anything with this one, I liked Busy World/Busier World from all the interaction. But this one... eh.]

I'm closing the curtain, guys. Thanks to those who participated. It was... I'm not going to lie this just plain sucked. Afro and Mirby did some fun stuff but I kinda let my story go to [parasitic bomb], sorry to everybody who actually read my thing.

The end. RPM City is pending demolition.

Posted on: September 07, 2011, 06:40:26 PM
I'm just going to leave this open. If other people want to use it then be my guest, if things pick up I'll consider re-joining later.

I'm just going to delete my current story, its garbage.

EDIT: Well [parasitic bomb] i guess that was a whole page of shitty storytelling.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #49 on: September 08, 2011, 04:19:05 AM
The end. RPM City is pending demolition.

*headdesk* Then that would leave the mechs with no purpose other than a MacGuffin. That's why they are there for, something to go along with.

Here's the Plot so far:

"Crisis is on the rise! An evildoer has unleashed his army of mechanical horrors all across the globe, will there be no one to stop him?!

Meanwhile, a secret organization attempts to bring hope to take down these behemoths, and find the one responsible for them to bring the villan to justice. An Otaku (of all people) was hand-picked from the millions of residents to do the job, and was modified to be the mighty Super-Otaku! Will he stop this army, and put an end to this mysterious villan's ambition?!"

Yeah, cheesy super sentai plot, just go with it ZX, and ya'll do fine.