RPM City

Police Girl · 27032

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: September 12, 2011, 04:19:37 PM
"Defeat the mooks? Oh you said 'Mechs'. Sigh. what intergalactic supernatural evil villain suprenme overlord overenthusiastic bad guy is trying to destroy enslave mutate alter history and reality this time? Do i need to warm up the Giga Cannon and blow some planets up or something?"

Flame asked, not particularly engrossed.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #101 on: September 12, 2011, 10:31:15 PM
"Ho-hold on? Something like this happened before? I came from the badlands, and heard rumor about a frequently attacked city. But not on this magnatude. I think an old monument was trampled down. I think it was a Wily Tower." She replied.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #102 on: September 12, 2011, 11:09:56 PM
"Defeat the mooks? Oh you said 'Mechs'. Sigh. what intergalactic supernatural evil villain suprenme overlord overenthusiastic bad guy is trying to destroy enslave mutate alter history and reality this time? Do i need to warm up the Giga Cannon and blow some planets up or something?"

Flame asked, not particularly engrossed.

"No I said mooks, chances are they don't pose much of a threat." Reiterated RMZX. "Well no matter, I think what we should be focusing on is Afro's Treasure hunt."

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: September 13, 2011, 03:00:32 AM
"Uh, Madame, do you want anything to drink before you go?" The green and purple haired catgirl asked the purple girl again, not paying attention to the words she had spouted about treasure.

"Oh, by the way, Sir, here's your refill." She gave presented his drink.

"Excuse me, but did you perhaps say something about treasure?" A gruff voice asked from the other side of the cafe tables. It was a strange looking catgirl with a stranger garb. A slim and tall figure, her face conceiled in a cloth mask with triangular eye holes and a stitched mouth. She had a short boyish haircut and artist gloves. Her maid's outfit was a garish green, decorated in blotches of paint. On her chest she wore two heart shaped buttons on questionable regions. As one leg had a purple and black stocking, she wore a fishnet legging on the other. On her feet, red worn out shoes with broken heels.

In short, she looked rather ghastly. As she hid the lipstick which she had applied before assaulting some customers with her cloth lips, she slowlyswayed her way towards the afroed man and his new companion.

"You wouldn't happen to be talking about taking a little adventure trip for yourselfs now, are you? Yoooooh~ <3"

---

Meanwhile, at the beach...

Jestah was just watching more bullets and missiles fly past his vision, as he continued to lay on his sand bed.

"You know, maybe having some fun with that mecha mook wouldn't be so boring as what I'm doing now. *sigh* But it wouldn't even compare to a midnight snack."

The caped man slowly rose up from his resting place and walked out of his abode and stared at the rampaging colossus.

"Heyah! Appetizer! I'm BOOORED! Better not dissapoint moi in the upcoming fight!" He shouted at the machine. His capes ready for the upcoming battle.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #104 on: September 13, 2011, 03:08:13 AM
The robot, hearing the voice turned around and scanned the figure. "TARGET IDENTIFIED. BEGIN DOWNLOADING COMBAT DATA." Then mirrors appeared from the arm, as this is one of the rare instances it was a time manipulating mecha.

[Jestah, better not dissapoint me on this fight!]

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: September 13, 2011, 03:32:55 AM
"Eh? A reflector type mecha? Meh, I'll just avoid hitting the mirrors then." Jestah said to himself, unaware of the true meaning of the reflective plates that had just sprouted from the arms of the robot.

The caped grinner jumped in midair as his middle caped took the shape of his trusty uni-motorcycle. He outstretched his right arm as other cape wrapped around his arm and took form of an axe. Ready for battle, he dashed off towards the mecha, swerving to it's left leg, readying his axe to lay the first strike.

[We'll see how this battle goes. Remember, a good fight always start with small appetizers before going to the feast, and ending on a sweet and satisfying dessert.]

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #106 on: September 13, 2011, 03:41:04 AM
"DOWNLOAD COMPLETE. COMMENCE ATTACK." In a monotonic voice. Soon afterward, it tries to stun it's opponent by blinding him with the reflection of the sun, in vain that he would trip, giving it an opening to strike first.

Elsewhere..

The catgirl, irritated, retreats.. for now. Hearing about the treasure would give her enough funds to control the badlands, not knowing the territory's true worth. She now began to stalk them, putting the mecha she had into autopilot for a return trip home. Why the sudden realization? Huge Wealth = World Peace that's going in her mind, obsessed with world peace to end the chaos forever.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: September 13, 2011, 04:05:16 AM
"Really? That would make her happy, I will tell you about the request then."
Nails pulled out a piece of paper from her clothes.
"This request is really dangerous though and near impossible. The doctor  told my grandmother about a treasure of imense value. My granny was a famous treasure hunter and he promised her to look for it together. But  he disapeared from her life before they could do so. Broken at heart she didn't want to go for the treassure, but after years curiosity striked her and she wants to know what the treassure is."
Nails handed Afro the piece of paper.
"Here is the only know clue for the treassure. Hopefully you can figure it out. Your friends can help you"
The entirety of the Nako cafe gazed at the girl.
"..I think I shouldn't have said all of that out loud"

In the paper was written: "The first step leads to the sideways walking part of ancient times..."

Afro nodded as he listened to the long story about how the doc did some treasure hunting in the past and what not. "...mhm..." he said before taking the piece of paper handed to him. Afro blinked and read the clue to himself and narrowed his eyes,"this is...."  a moment of tension arrived,"This is..." he said finally standing up dramatically, had he finally figured it out!?

"...Is a job for Dan." (o3o) He said anticlimactically before sitting down and sipping his refill.

"Uh, Madame, do you want anything to drink before you go?" The green and purple haired catgirl asked the purple girl again, not paying attention to the words she had spouted about treasure.

"Oh, by the way, Sir, here's your refill." She gave presented his drink.

"Excuse me, but did you perhaps say something about treasure?" A gruff voice asked from the other side of the cafe tables. It was a strange looking catgirl with a stranger garb. A slim and tall figure, her face conceiled in a cloth mask with triangular eye holes and a stitched mouth. She had a short boyish haircut and artist gloves. Her maid's outfit was a garish green, decorated in blotches of paint. On her chest she wore two heart shaped buttons on questionable regions. As one leg had a purple and black stocking, she wore a fishnet legging on the other. On her feet, red worn out shoes with broken heels.

In short, she looked rather ghastly. As she hid the lipstick which she had applied before assaulting some customers with her cloth lips, she slowlyswayed her way towards the afroed man and his new companion.

"You wouldn't happen to be talking about taking a little adventure trip for yourselfs now, are you? Yoooooh~ <3"

Afro looked over from the corner of his eyes to see the rather....odd cat girl speaking to him,"Well...yeah actually." He said grinning widely a bit, he was on cloud nine at the moment, not caring about anything else besides the chance to finally pay back the Doc everything he owed him.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: September 13, 2011, 04:10:20 AM
The light of the reflected rays hit Jestah square in the eyes, but all it managed to do was make him squint a bit.

"HA! Trying to blind me, eh? Good tactic, but you didn't count on one thing; I STARE AT THE SUN FOR FUN!!" However, as cocky he sounded, the blinding light did manage to make the visors in his mask see the bot as an indistinguishable blur. But it was enough to tell where to go by and strike him.

He zoomed between the legs and swung his axe, leaving a large cut on the mecha's left leg, chipping off some of the internal machinery from the limb. He dashed behind the gargantuan automaton and made a quick u-turn for the next attack.

---
Back in the Neko Cafe.

"I see. An adventure filled with unparrareled danger. Mystifying and exotic locations. Hot headed and groin bursting ROMANCE! Those kinds of things?" She asked as she twirled her tail in hand.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #109 on: September 13, 2011, 04:21:34 AM
The machine started to kneel, due to the leg's sheer mass as the foe hit it's weakspot. In retaliation, the mechanical beast then deployed the classic grunt-level enemy spawn tactic, buying it time for a solar cannon shot.

ENEMY TYPE 001: SLIME KNIGHT. QNTY: 20.

The Slime Knights then form a protective formation around the mech, pointing their javelins foward at all sides, hoping for an injury.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #110 on: September 13, 2011, 04:32:36 AM
Back in the Neko Cafe.

"I see. An adventure filled with unparrareled danger. Mystifying and exotic locations. Hot headed and groin bursting ROMANCE! Those kinds of things?" She asked as she twirled her tail in hand.

Afro laughed and nodded, giving her a thumbs up,:Its actually a good thing...Ive been bored out of my mind just trying to do work for the doc in that lab all day." he said at the girl. "Hm...say I never got your name..." he said looking at her curiously.

"HA! Trying to blind me, eh? Good tactic, but you didn't count on one thing; I STARE AT THE SUN FOR FUN!!"

(Remind me why Afro and Jestah arent hanging out that often!  >0< )

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #111 on: September 13, 2011, 05:05:18 AM
Jestah eyes widened as he saw the formation of the Slime Knights.

"Ooh, Slime Knights~! So CUTE <3! And they have little spears with them. D'awww, it's so Sugary Sweet~!" He couldn't help but squee at the sight of them. All gooey, knightly and adorable.

"Oh well, enough of that. Time to smash some slimes." Jestah sped up and charged at the jelly soldiers. Before blindly crashing into them he quickly withdrew his axe and outstretched his left arm, his left cape wrapping it around his limb and quickly taking the shape of a large, frowning shield. He held it in front of him and braced himself as he rushed through the mob, taking the three drones that were in front of him.

[Feel free to tell me if that was a rash action with some consequences. I'll continue my part tomorrow.]

---

"Merry, Merryhad Lil' Lam. You may also call me Lil' or Sexy Hearts General." The bizarre catgirl answered. She then grabbed the pale, green haired catgirl and introduced her to the afroed man. "And this is my good friend, Gale Ursa. She's a virgin." she told him, rather monotonously.

"G, GRYAAA!! Don't tell them stuff like that!" Gale's face turned completely red after her friend had just blurted that out, trying to hide her face with the maid hairpiece.

[They don't seem to get a chance to hang out, unfortunately.] 

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #112 on: September 13, 2011, 05:12:26 AM
In consiquence, the foe is right where they wanted him in, inside row A5. As fast as he plowed through them, the others from some of the formation gather on top of him, slowing him down with paniful stings from their unusual coating in their armor. It was like a football game in which as soon as a player catches the ball, he is quickly dogpiled by his opponents.

Somewhere along the lines, the mecha is still charging the solar cannon. However, it looks like it's just about end the charge cycle before the blast. This will hurt.

[Alright then, see ya tomorrow. That was kinda reckless, charging into a formation like that Jestah. XP]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: September 13, 2011, 05:20:57 AM
Afro snickered and nodded, raising his hand up and slightly ahead of himself,"Yo, Nice to meet you Lil' I'm Afro-Shroom but people call me Afro." He returned telling her his name. He blinked as her friend Gale,"Oh nice to meet you-...."  o//////o he blushed and nosebled as she was revealed to be a virgin....also her hiding behind her maid hair piece didnt help things either.

(Aw....we need to change that! Night Jestah. o3o )

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #114 on: September 13, 2011, 05:52:30 AM
RMZX took note of the blushing and embarassed catgirl, also of the bizzare one. He then pullled out his 3DS and focused on that. Not turning away from it he said "Greetings to you both."

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #115 on: September 13, 2011, 11:13:02 PM
[Jestah is all about stupid recklessness...it's pretty much how I wrote him.]

Jestah was dogpiled by a bunch of slimes, he couldn't help but giggle at the thought.

"Hey, this tingles a bit...Now it's starting to sting. Alot...ow. ow, ow, ow ow ow ow OW OW OW OWWOWOWOWO!!" He felt the burning sensation of the acidic substance of the goo drones. Though the weight the seventeen slimes, combined with his own shield managed to slow him down, he still kept going towards the mecha thanks to the sufficent horse power of his vehicle.

He was just a few feet away from the colossus before suddenly shape shifting both his shield and unicycle back to their original cape forms. He fell to the ground, completely covered and conceiled by the group of slimes. It seemed the stinging burn from their goo was too much for him.

However, something odd was happening, as from beneath the slimes, a low rumbling and humming sound was heard.

---

"Nice to meet one with such nice hair. Though I'll be calling you Tomato-Shroom till you die now. The same goes for you Gale, of course you're name will be Radish, if you keep blushing in the face of facts that is." She said, referring to how her friends hair resembles radish leaves, if they where ever combed down that is.

Merry bent backwards eerily to look at the man playing with his electronic device.
"You're averagely dull looking, but greetings to you too, Boy face. By the way, have you received your drink yet?"

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #116 on: September 13, 2011, 11:34:16 PM
"WARNING. THREAT LEVEL INCREASED." Then the mech readies to fire the shot, until the leg begins to fail. *spurt* *crackle* *bbzzt* The mecha readies a last shot before it collapses due to the bad leg.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #117 on: September 14, 2011, 12:46:39 AM
"Dull Looking? Well I don't try to make myself look nice." Said RMZX in a stoic tone.

He pocketed his 3DS and looked up to the ceiling.

"Anywho, I haven't recieved my drink yet" Said RMZX before he closed his eyes, reminiscing the past. He then shook his head and tried to focus.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #118 on: September 14, 2011, 03:42:14 AM
Afro Blinked and imagined himself with a tomato for a head. "..." he was in a bit of a pondering mood but did break that to ack a little and was caught off guard by how Mary bent her back. "Holy Sh-!" O_o

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #119 on: September 14, 2011, 02:26:51 PM
When Nails noticed that hse got ignored, she simply ordered a drink.

Someone kept watching the group closely. It was a small...catgirl(?) that looked awfully lot like a primitive robot. That little robot girl kept recording them and transmitting the video somewhere outside the city....

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #120 on: September 15, 2011, 12:15:34 AM
Just then, three beeps came from beneath the slimes before they were scattered by an explosive force. From the explosion came Jestah, jetting off towards the mecha. It seemed he had morphed his middle cape into a rocket throttle jet pack while under the mob of slimes. Though it seemed it was only good for one explosive burst of speed as it turned back into it's original shape mid-air.

Thanks to that, Jestah was in point blank range of the mecha's face. Jestah morphed his right hand cape into a buster resembling a large, double barrel shotgun.

"Well that was a bit tasty. But you were pretty easy to beat. Now moi has to say goodbye." He placed his buster on the robots forehead and fired a strong shot. Though the attack itself didn't make any serious damage to it, the force of the shot was strong enough to make the automaton fall slowly on it's back thanks to it's damaged leg. The attack also well sent Jestah himself on the opposite direction of the shot. The caped man fell back to the earth hard, but was presumably safe from the attack of the Mirror Colossus.

[Yeah, I could have gone for the leg itself, but it wouldn't have been as dynamic. Plus, again, Jestah no think hard enough.]

---

Merry stared at the young man a bit before shouting:

"ANGELA, YOU FORGOT TABLE 21's ORDER!!" She looked over at the catgirl who attended the three men earlier, still with her back bent.

"Pardon me for a bit, Boy Face Sir." The enigmatic feline snapped herself back to her straight position before somersaulting towards the bar.

"A rootbeer for table 21, Yoooohhh~ <3"

"It's supposed to be "Nyaaa~ <3", Merry-chan" The catgirl serving the drinks reminded the new worker.

"I don't criticize your meowing, so don't you be criticizing mine, Sister."

After getting the beverage, she tossed the drinks all the way towards the table, somersaulting back and grabbing the still full glass of rootbeer infront of
the RMZX.

"Here you go, Boy Face Sir. I hope my co-worker's insensitive actions for customer service has not upset you too much. By the way, did I mention you were averagely handsome." She gave him a sedutive wink, or as far as a one could tell considering her face is covered by a ski mask.

"S, Sorry miss, you wanted a drink?" Gale asked the purple woman, wanting to forget what just happened a few minutes ago.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #121 on: September 15, 2011, 12:18:47 AM
The slime knights made a hasty retreat with the loss of their leader. They sapped the solar energy from the cannon for energy and went to go cause chaos elsewhere; stinging innocents in the process.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #122 on: September 15, 2011, 12:40:38 AM
RMZX took a drink of his rootbeer. "Very good, thank you. And i'm never upset when it comes to waiting for service. I'm used to it." RMZX also adknowleded the... compliment (he thinks), but thought to himself that it was probably required for catgirls to give compliments to the customers. He continued drinking while thinking of the past, he then took a deep breath, and resumed drinking his rootbeer.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #123 on: September 15, 2011, 12:56:47 AM
One particular slime knight escaped into the Neko Cafe, slipped into someone's drink, (obviously not a great hiding spot in which there's a chance it might get digested.) and triggered a chain reaction due to various chemicals mixing, along with the stinging armor's properties.

Elsewhere, an even bigger slime had entered Neko Cafe, but with more diligince. He was a fine fellow with a monocle and had a decent taste, who had recently polished shoes before entering. He resembled somewhat of a french crusaider with a head oddly resembling a bean's from the Puyo Puyo franchise.

He then took a seat, leaning back a bit with his hat now on the table.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #124 on: September 15, 2011, 04:55:16 AM
When Nails noticed that hse got ignored, she simply ordered a drink.

Someone kept watching the group closely. It was a small...catgirl(?) that looked awfully lot like a primitive robot. That little robot girl kept recording them and transmitting the video somewhere outside the city....

Afro yawned and crackedhis neck a bit,"So is there anything else besides this one clue your grandma gave you?" he asked Nails.

-----
That one Nun...