Two & a Half Men

Flame · 1758

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
on: August 03, 2011, 10:11:40 PM
What do you guys think about the show, and the [parasitic bomb] thats been going down in regards to Charlie Sheen getting booted from the show and replaced with Ashton Kutcher? (of all people... Really..?) Apparently they are going to KILL off Charlie's character. And Kutcher is going to be some millionaire or something.

IMO, the show will fail without Charlie Sheen, or just not be as big as it was.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 12:27:36 AM
IMO, the show will fail without Charlie Sheen, or just not be as big as it was.
Basically.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 01:05:15 AM
The only clips i've watched from this show were the unbelievably-sexy April Bowlby scenes that are on YT.

As for the show itself, i've heard a great deal of mixed reactions from various places. If i want to watch a good, quality sitcom, i'll stick with The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, thanks. 

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 02:24:14 AM
Well noone said it was amazing. But it's amusing.

Mainly because it's Charlie Sheen playing Charlie Sheen.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 02:52:19 AM
What do you guys think about the show, and the [parasitic bomb] thats been going down in regards to Charlie Sheen getting booted from the show and replaced with Ashton Kutcher? (of all people... Really..?) Apparently they are going to KILL off Charlie's character. And Kutcher is going to be some millionaire or something.
What do you guys think about the show, and the [parasitic bomb] thats been going down in regards to Charlie Sheen getting booted from the show and replaced with Ashton Kutcher?
Charlie Sheen getting booted from the show and replaced with Ashton Kutcher
Ashton Kutcher
Oh Chuck Lorre, you so crazy

SAMPLE TEXT