F.A.U.S.T. - RPM's outer space defense and research station

Flame · 64161

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #250 on: December 11, 2008, 02:45:29 AM
Oh, so its information on our "world" you would like? then, if you want the best, I might advise you to see the president or RPM City... she should be in a complex entitled "Vixy's Video Game Corner" that, ooorr, you could hit the data libraries in the center of the station,  about three floors down from this one... as for tasks... well... Wily could always use some help with his projects... look for an elderly man with bat wings shaped hair...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #251 on: December 11, 2008, 07:55:58 AM
Akamaru is suspended in the diamond dough, the contents of his barf in the same arc...

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #252 on: December 11, 2008, 08:26:37 AM
If... The pickup crew should have arrived by now...
Maybe they don't know of this Xenomorph...

*Pages Flame over the comms*
Ehh, Flame?
Would you mind sending in the clean-up crew? We have a Xenomorph that needs to be picked up, plus, poor Akamaru is stuck with it too.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #253 on: December 11, 2008, 08:43:50 AM
"And making a mess of it too...." Hajime mutters as he leans his elbow on the hole he made and looks at Akamaru barfing up the cookies he ate.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #254 on: December 12, 2008, 05:07:55 AM
*comms back* Wily, your a science officer. you can directly call them yourself. GAWD... why does everyone call me to send somebody for something! unless its something big, you dont need to ask me bout it... >_>; especially the janitorial unit. I mean, as a science officer, and a top one too, you can directly call up both the janitors AND the Bio- Hazmat Hunters.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #255 on: December 12, 2008, 07:20:40 AM
*comms back*
Then can't I just talk to you? You never come by for tea anymore... >.>
Fine, I'll call them myself.

*CLEAN MEN, COME TO SECTOR 8B, CLEAN UP OF XENOMORPH AND CANINE REQUIRED*

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #256 on: December 12, 2008, 07:28:25 AM
Hajime watches as the cleaning crew comes and starts breaking apart the frozen cookies (Though he could've sworn he saw one of them try to eat a portion of it).  While bored, he decides to poke the constricted Xenomorph with the wire-attached kunai stretched out from his backpack, hearing it squeak in pain as the blade leaves several small holes in its head.

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #257 on: December 12, 2008, 07:49:55 AM
Akamaru is knocked out as he was being suffocated in the meaningless chit chat. Akamaru is loaded to a carrier and moves to EMC unit.

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Guy Fonderball

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #258 on: December 12, 2008, 05:05:04 PM
[Guy Fonderball - on the way]

"Thank you very much! I will go to the data libraries for now, and then search for him." Guy bows and then leaves the office.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #259 on: December 30, 2008, 03:30:52 AM
Flame smiles and tells him, Nice to meet you, as Guy leaves, sitting back and simply "pondering". if anything should go awry with Guy, the ISP-S-F system would alert him to it

Posted on: December 12, 2008, 22:42:53
*Flame sits in his office and sips Orange Fanta from a teacup with his pinky up.*

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #260 on: December 30, 2008, 03:34:54 AM
God damn I got lost in this place...what was I supposed to do again?

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #261 on: December 30, 2008, 08:11:50 AM
Oh well, that takes care of the mess and Xenomorph...

Might as well get back to my lab and continue working on "that"...

Offline Guy Fonderball

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #262 on: January 08, 2009, 10:41:46 PM
[Guy Fonderball - on his way to Dr. Wily II's lab]

The way to the data libraries was uneventfull. After reading through some files and transferring others to the ship's computers, Guy made his way back to his ship. After checking if it was ok, he goes to the lab, hoping to find Dr. Wily II. When he reachs the door, he knocks thrice and waits.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #263 on: January 09, 2009, 08:33:37 AM
I wonder who that could be...
WHO IS IT?

Offline Guy Fonderball

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #264 on: January 23, 2009, 08:00:44 PM
[Guy Fonderball - before Dr. Wily II's Lab]

Normally, Guy would have interpreted the question as a sign to enter, but he decided to stay outside until he is called in. Thus, he answers across the door: "Commander Flame send me. My name is Guy Fonderball, and I'm here to offer my help for any task that could be benefical for you and/or me."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #265 on: January 24, 2009, 09:35:42 AM
Oh, so you are the guy my grandson sent over...
Ok, come on in, and try not to trip over anything, it's a mess here.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #266 on: June 08, 2009, 10:44:29 AM
(Hm, two in one. A NecroPost and what has happened here so far?   8D)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #267 on: June 08, 2009, 10:46:22 AM
Its been so long I forgot. -3-;

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #268 on: June 08, 2009, 10:51:01 AM
( o3o shame, guess I'll try something later...)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #269 on: June 08, 2009, 12:23:29 PM
Hajime continues wandering down the hallways of FAUST, playing around with a beach-ball-size piece of cookie dough that was left behind from the Xenomorph fiasco.  He eventually winds up back in the lounge, looking between it and the dough thawed and rolled between his hands, scheming to cook it and see how big it'll get by the time it's done rising.

He goes into the kitchen within the lounge, pulling out a large cookie sheet and sticking the beach-ball-size cookie dough in the center, then sticks it in the oven and sits on the counter, waiting and watching the dough begin to rise from inside.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #270 on: May 25, 2011, 04:08:59 PM
Gonna bump this. Might as well. Lets see if this gets back off the ground. or space....whatever. And what better way than with a good ol' fashioned topic re-branding.

Flame walks around the space station feeling kinda bored.

"feels so empty..."

because it is empty.

*goes to rec room and plays tetris*

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #271 on: May 26, 2011, 05:25:37 AM
Suddenly, Protoman Blues teleports on board F.A.U.S.T. to deliver some kind of ancient power core from an unknown sector of space, hoping some of the scientists and engineers on the station could help him figure out what exactly it really is. His clothes are tattered, as he has valiantly and sexcellently fought of an enormous number of alien enemy monsters in order to secure this device. As he calls out for anyone on the station, he suddenly thinks to himself, "...wait, what compelled me to bring this thing here in the first place?" Then, in a moment of clarity, PB wonders "In fact......why did I even go to the planet for this in the first place..."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #272 on: May 26, 2011, 05:28:22 AM
Flame is alerted to a new arrival, and he checks a nearby monitor.

PB..?

He speaks into the comm system.

"PB? what brings you here? And- Hey, what happened to you? You look awful..."

*sees PB's perpetually optimistic smile*

"I take that back. You look great. But boy are you a mess."

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #273 on: May 26, 2011, 05:34:19 AM
"Hey Flame. Yeah, I wanted to bring this.....thing here for analysis....I think. The reason my clothes are so non-sexy right now is cause I had to fight through a horde of these alien monsters who were.....wait, they didn't seem like enemies. Come to think of it, they seem to be.....guarding outsiders from this core.

But I'm sure it'll be safe here! I'm gonna go freshen up in the station somewhere. Laters!"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #274 on: May 26, 2011, 05:41:12 AM
"Ok... Um, I guess you can leave that there somewhere and Ill have someone pick it up fort analysis."

"once you freshen up, the cafeteria was just stocked not too long ago, so they are likely to have your favorite drink"