Reposted Picture Thread (56K Warning)

Nekomata · 2091720

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #10050 on: March 13, 2012, 05:18:26 AM
Spiders freak me out considerably.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #10051 on: March 13, 2012, 05:47:11 AM
This is a Megaman forum after all, I'd say most of us have some sort of antagonistic relationship with an insect of one form or another.
Yeah! Stupid Hornet Man and Boomer Kuwanger! >_<

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #10052 on: March 13, 2012, 08:58:04 AM
What is this "Megaman" you keep talking about?

Archer

Reply #10053 on: March 13, 2012, 09:05:01 AM
This is a Megaman forum after all

And here I was thinking that it was a Rockman board.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #10054 on: March 15, 2012, 07:52:03 AM
Plotted a d20 bell curve (2d8 + 1d6 - 2) a while back out of boredom.  Over a series of sixty rolls, in three sets of twenty, I plotted the values from 1 to 20, and got some interesting results.  The average roll for the d20 bell curve was 10.45, whereas the average roll for the d20 was all over the place, and one has a higher probability of rolling a number between 5 and 15 with the d20 bell curve.

Behold my insanity.

Offline xnamkcor

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10055 on: March 15, 2012, 09:25:50 AM

Archer

Reply #10056 on: March 15, 2012, 09:29:26 AM

Dat AGE-3.

On one hand I prefer the old design but on the other I kinda like this one because it's like ZZ and V2 had a baby.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #10057 on: March 15, 2012, 06:06:25 PM
Plotted a d20 bell curve (2d8 + 1d6 - 2) a while back out of boredom.  Over a series of sixty rolls, in three sets of twenty, I plotted the values from 1 to 20, and got some interesting results.  The average roll for the d20 bell curve was 10.45, whereas the average roll for the d20 was all over the place, and one has a higher probability of rolling a number between 5 and 15 with the d20 bell curve.
Hang on, you rolled either a 1d20 or a mix of other dice, and now you're surprised at the average being different?

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #10058 on: March 16, 2012, 07:25:14 AM
Obviously, you have misread the post as I clearly stated that the results were interesting.  The theory was originally just talked about with my brother, and I only recently put it to the test.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10059 on: March 16, 2012, 02:44:37 PM
How am I supposed to take "these diceroll statistics are interesting" as anything other than "these diceroll statistics are odd and unexpected"? Maybe you could elaborate on what exactly it was about and what you were expecting to see?

Offline xnamkcor

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #10061 on: March 16, 2012, 07:41:23 PM

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10062 on: March 16, 2012, 11:03:06 PM
I mean, I'm not being sarcastic and stuff here, merely bewildered.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #10063 on: March 17, 2012, 05:11:46 AM

I know. :|  This has been complained about on Wookieepedia for quite some time.  Along with this:

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #10064 on: March 17, 2012, 07:57:17 AM
Well there's something that was kind of unnecessary. How...? I recall him getting a nice waist reduction involving a lightsaber through the midsection. Then falling down one of those endless shafts the Star Wars series likes so much.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #10065 on: March 17, 2012, 08:03:18 AM
It's called Dave Filoni needs to be 302ed because he is clearly a danger to himself and others.  :|

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #10066 on: March 17, 2012, 09:00:19 AM
Dear god... They've mutated Darth Maul into a final boss... I swear they lurk in forums to snag horrible ideas from sarcastic comments made by aggravated fans.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #10067 on: March 17, 2012, 09:15:54 AM
I heard they also ditched his signature dual saber style, which was like, his defining character trait in Episode 1.

Since I'm not really of the Star Wars fanbase and don't watch the show, I really don't quite know how to react other than wondering if it was really necessary to bring back a villain who was supposed to be very dead and make him just look completely ridiculous "Just cause".

Though to be fair, he was one of the more interesting characters from the prequels, even if as a character and villain he was pretty bland (Bland characters? In the Star Wars prequels? How shocking.) if only because his design was pretty neat and the double saber thing was an interesting way to spice up the saber combat.

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #10068 on: March 17, 2012, 12:13:57 PM
Things like this are why I stick to 5ABY onward.

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #10069 on: March 17, 2012, 07:18:18 PM
I only really care for the original trilogy.

Offline Kieran

• He's just a
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #10070 on: March 17, 2012, 10:26:54 PM
I've heard that it's an interesting experience to watch the films in the order IV, V, II, III, VI.  II and III serving as a flashback of Anakin Skywalker's fall.  Keep meaning to do that one of these days.

The Other Side
http://www.crowdedstreet.net
irc.esper.net #theotherside

Commander Shepard: *stares blankly at a video of scantily clad asari dancers* ...What kind of hotel is this?
Liara T'Soni: It is a luxury resort with an... exotic edge.  Azure is slang for a part of the asari body in some places on Illium.
Shepard: Where?
Liara: The lower reaches, near the bottom.
Shepard: I meant, "where on the asari body?"
Liara: So did I.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #10071 on: March 18, 2012, 01:26:44 AM
I just cant bear to watch the prequels again because they are just so boring due to Lucas' [parasitic bomb] camera and writing skills.

To be honest, Phantom menace is the only of the prequel 3 I actually somewhat enjoyed.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #10072 on: March 18, 2012, 04:34:42 AM
Things like this are why I stick to 5ABY onward.

Ah, an EU fan, I see.  Yeah, I've mostly stuck to the books, haven't really gotten into any Prequel EU (unless it was fringe stuff, like Coruscant Nights).  Even what I've read was already screwed over by TCW.  Even Piell was killed off in TCW prior to his already-established death in Coruscant Nights.  And Leland Chee had absolutely no retcon to explain that away and backpedaled so fast that he left a rut.

Then, there was Greedo appearing in Sphere of Influence, which took a big, steaming [parasitic bomb] on A Hunter's Fate.  Now, Dengar, complete with headdress (apparently some cultural thing), appearing in TCW.  Bossk was bad enough, but his appearance could be forgiven as Bossk is long-lived and has been around that long.

Everything that hasn't been screwed over yet is still ripe for the picking in Filoni's canon-sodomizing siege.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #10073 on: March 18, 2012, 05:18:26 AM
Just replace a certain name with another and you got:

O Filoni-boy... The mercs, the mercs are calling... From Rim to Rim, and down through hyperspace... And when they find... You who they be searching... Tis you tis you... they'll bring to Fanboy the Hutt's place...

Nah, I didin't like the changes in the Clone Wars, I sense a huge plothole in it's future.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #10074 on: March 18, 2012, 05:20:00 AM
Heh, indeed.  There's a long-running (and starting to get old) gag on the Wook where we refer to the man as "Failoni."