Acid · 223379

Offline Rock Miyabi

• THE ORIGINAL Jammin' Ninja
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #275 on: May 26, 2009, 05:50:50 AM
I strike when people least expect it... owob

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Rick

• Je ne sais pas?
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
    • Debug Modes & Unused Stuff
Reply #276 on: May 26, 2009, 05:52:00 AM
Rock Miyabi: Hmm, there any good action poses of him? Perhaps some personal favorites or something will do.

Don't worry about the kiriban. Honestly, I've got some art I've been waiting a really long while for, and still waiting, so don't worry about it. :p

Offline Cpie

• Master Artist as well
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #277 on: May 26, 2009, 07:40:35 AM
Need Douglas and Signas works.
  Also, is there any Iris concept art? Or did they just throw in anything? XD

Offline Zechs

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
    • Simply-Crestfallen.
Reply #278 on: May 26, 2009, 10:56:04 AM
Here you go. All but 1 card is there. The to one of the later cards is duplicated. So one piece of info is missing.

http://earth.prohosting.com/b0690346/htm/megamission/megamission.htm

Anyone know where I can get scans of the 10th Anniversary Anthology Booklet?

-Edit: Fixed-

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #279 on: May 26, 2009, 11:12:33 AM
Something must not have come through, because I don't see anything

Offline Zechs

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
    • Simply-Crestfallen.
Reply #280 on: May 26, 2009, 11:33:10 AM
Fixed. My bad.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #281 on: May 26, 2009, 05:37:54 PM
CUT OFF!?! WHADDYA MEAN CUT OFF?! Oh, yeah, my scan was, wasn't it? -u-' So sue me for not breaking the spine.

Dokuganryu's isn't, though: http://www.dokuganryu.com/scans/rockman20th/273.jpg

I'll scan in the missle for the LOL and a couple more tomorrow. Glad I got the gist of it right at least. But I can show you what I mean about being confused with King's head getting blow up on the top panel and then being unscathed below.

Thanks man, It's saved on my hard drive now.. I have enough paper in my room that begs to print this, as I have a version's that is cut off.

One last thing, do you happen to have the concept art of the current characters (including the RPG ones) of the X series in R20?

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #282 on: May 27, 2009, 04:10:11 AM
You guys are swamping me now. XD Again, sorry Zechs, but I personally can't help you with that. But thanks for that link, there were a few I was missing.

Need Douglas and Signas works.
  Also, is there any Iris concept art? Or did they just throw in anything? XD
There is this for Iris in the X4 concept section which wasn't scanned by Dokuganryu. Otherwise, she got squat:

Douggy and Siggy have THIS regular art in the concept section, along with a few on this page of lineart that Dokuganryu didn't scan:

Other than that, there isn't as much X concept art like there is for the Classic characters. Which leads nicely into this request...

One last thing, do you happen to have the concept art of the current characters (including the RPG ones) of the X series in R20?
Really, most of what they scanned is it. Again, the link to the complete thumb gallery HERE. There isn't really anything legible for concept art of Command Mission characters in R20. TMMN had the better quality images in their gallery. And if by "current characters" you mean the main ones, there are just those few of X and Zero, but not really anything else that isn't already scanned.

Hmm, there any good action poses of him? Perhaps some personal favorites or something will do.
For Rick, a small selection of Ice Man manga scans (RM1 manga, Rockman Remix, and 4Koma Vol. 1...he really never gets much page time in any of these, to be honest) along with the only real substance Phantom had in the Zero manga and his MMZOCW page:

So... they rode in on an ICBM missile? wow.
Back to RnFv2, here's the shot of the missile crashing King's Fortress along with King's head getting blownz up yet he's magically fine:

I may as well request any images anyone can find of the Mega Missions series
And while I was scanning that Rockman Remix sample with Iceman, I figured since Ariga did do a chapter with a Mega Mission theme, I might as well scan a sample of that with X. So this'll close out tonight's post:

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #283 on: May 27, 2009, 04:12:53 AM
Fixed. My bad.
Thank you very much, good sir!

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #284 on: May 27, 2009, 04:16:04 AM
Really, most of what they scanned is it. Again, the link to the complete thumb gallery HERE. There isn't really anything legible for concept art of Command Mission characters in R20. TMMN had the better quality images in their gallery. And if by "current characters" you mean the main ones, there are just those few of X and Zero, but not really anything else that isn't already scanned.

Well, the likes of Alia, Douglas, Signas, Layer and Pallete, just those six. It was my fault that I didn't specify. Thanks for Douglas and Signas though.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #285 on: May 27, 2009, 04:18:22 AM
LOL, that look on the fortress looks like a lolwat face. XD

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #286 on: May 27, 2009, 04:31:17 AM
Well, the likes of Alia, Douglas, Signas, Layer and Pallete, just those six. It was my fault that I didn't specify. Thanks for Douglas and Signas though.
Yeah, then for the girls this page really was it in terms of concept-y work. Welcome.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #287 on: May 27, 2009, 04:39:05 AM
Then that's everyone of the main cast of the X series scanned, thanks man!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #288 on: June 06, 2009, 02:17:36 AM
Lol, Iris looks really squishy in those pics.
I really do like Layer's concept on the bottom better than the final.
speaking of which, is there any pics of Gate in there?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #289 on: June 06, 2009, 06:10:07 AM
There is Gate pikshures in thar. But nothing that Dokuganryu hasn't scanned, unfortunately. The last page is from the X6 "concept" section, but they're not really unique sketchy concepts for him:

http://www.dokuganryu.com/scans/rockman20th/157.jpg
http://www.dokuganryu.com/scans/rockman20th/162.jpg
http://www.dokuganryu.com/scans/rockman20th/263.jpg

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #290 on: June 06, 2009, 06:32:54 AM
I see. thanks. :)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #291 on: June 16, 2009, 09:54:01 AM
Where is that picture of the nameless blue haired reploid?

Sprites INC keeps deleting their content.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #292 on: June 16, 2009, 10:43:07 AM

I have to go snap a cleaner one from the game later. o.o;

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #293 on: June 16, 2009, 10:58:45 AM
Thanks.  The clearer, the better.

Might have something to do with that bathing suit contest...

Offline Rodrigo Shin

• Not a Zero series
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Ácido Cinza
Reply #294 on: June 16, 2009, 11:11:16 AM
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/mmx5_b_4.htm

Also, this

'pparently a shoop, has been sitting in my MMX images folder forever.

The reason for retcon is to cancel out contradictions
a retcon is a last resort to erase a contradiction
Guys, please let me know when did Gwen Stacy getting retroactively impregnated with Goblin Twins solve any contradiction whatsoever and didn't create a whole set of new ones. TTFN

--

Whenever it comes to "consensus" and things alike, always remember Tony Bullet-Tooth's sage advice:
"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #295 on: June 17, 2009, 10:04:34 AM
quite the unique looking reploid chick she was. (I THINK she was a chick... I mean, she seems to have the chest hips and the belt is in a way that only a chick would wear, plus that hairdoo, but that cold also be used to describe Zero sometimes...)

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #296 on: June 22, 2009, 01:14:28 AM
Although not formally made in this thread, this is a request filled for Asena. By posting these samples of the Rockman Zero Vol. 3 manga, she will once again be inspired to draw because she is way more talented than Kojima. She will then open her art thread back up, and also draw seductive Rockman girls in bikinis for a certain contest.
SO IT SHALL BE DONE! :chant:

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #297 on: June 22, 2009, 01:18:54 AM
Oh, mind if you can scan in some human civilians of MHX's Day of Sigma OVA? I was wondering if they exist, since they technically DO appear in the OVA, running away from a crazed mechaniloid. Speaking of, do you have the concepts to the Vehicles and Mechaniloids of MHX too?

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #298 on: June 22, 2009, 01:30:32 AM
You know, your posting some RMZ manga pages reminded me of what one fellow on TV Tropes had to say about it:

[From the "So Bad It's Horrible" page] The Mega Man Zero manga is a horrible adaptation of an excellent series of games. It tries to turn the story into a comedy; it has Zero as a wuss (nicknamed -3) until he pulls off a Yami Yugi, it has a Scrappy material kid, it turns Ax Crazy Omega into a whiny combination of Cobra Commander and Megatron; Ciel is turned into a psycho; Copy X is now Ax Crazy... and much more. The worst offense is what the writers did to Harpuia. The only character the manga gets right is Fefnir.

You know, it sounds like they're trying to shoehorn a clearly separate entity into a canon it doesn't quite fit in. *cough*Ruby-Spears Megaman =/= Classic Megaman*cough* I dunno, maybe I'm just tired of "They got everything wrong, BAAAAWWW!" being applied to third party stuff (that argument only works when talking about a single continuity, I.E. a character in a comic book suddenly doing the OOC dance in that same book).

About the blue-haired chick: I'd look on the second page.

Does anyone have a copy of "The Big Shake" (RS-MM) they could scan the cover of? It seems to be the one VHS that no one has a good picture of, anywhere (they re-use the same grainy thumbnail that's the size of a gnat's 'hole). I know I asked this before, but...arg.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #299 on: June 24, 2009, 11:34:44 PM
You know, it sounds like they're trying to shoehorn a clearly separate entity into a canon it doesn't quite fit in. *cough*Ruby-Spears Megaman =/= Classic Megaman*cough* I dunno, maybe I'm just tired of "They got everything wrong, BAAAAWWW!" being applied to third party stuff (that argument only works when talking about a single continuity, I.E. a character in a comic book suddenly doing the OOC dance in that same book).
You know, I for one have nothing against Alternate Universes and changes made in them. But seriously, when changes are actually [tornado fang]ing [parasitic bomb], then I just can't stand it. And Zero manga is one of them.

Just look at Ariga's manga. They are alternate universes, all right. But wait! What's this? Everything in that manga expands upon original Rockman games and is also pretty close to them. And all changes or added things are [tornado fang]ing AWESOME instead of, you know, [tornado fang]ing [parasitic bomb].

That's all from me.

And hey, Miyabi, care to give me/us/whatever more Forte from Rockman Megamix? Or eventually Blues. And thanks for your usual hard work, bro.