Acid · 223196

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #225 on: April 28, 2009, 04:19:33 PM
Whenever you get the time to resize and upload, that's fine. I was going to do it today, but got distracted with other things. Probably won't add new stuff to the wiki until this weekend at this rate anyhow. Thank you for them, though.

I also fixed some ISBN codes and added samples too. ^^
Rockman Remix
Rockman Megamix 1
Rockman Megamix 2
Rockman Megamix R1
Rockman Megamix R2
Rockman Megamix R3
Rockman Part 1 4Koma
Rockman Part 2 4Koma

I notice that the DASH 2 4 Koma is missing. Should I take care of that too?

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #226 on: April 28, 2009, 06:38:22 PM
I´m looking for some Neo arcadia art, can someone please help?

Offline Rock Miyabi

• THE ORIGINAL Jammin' Ninja
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #227 on: April 29, 2009, 03:24:15 AM
Did my previous comment about all the stuff I've scanned inspire the cleanup thread, I wonder? XD But Acid, you didn't need to keep my horny Tengu.EXE or the Rockboard Tengu art in there. That was just a joke post anyhow, and the only non-official art in here since the beginning of the thread, really. If you want the links to my old R20 scans that got lost in the great purging, I can PM them to you to get them all in.

Thanks. I know when I did those early entries I never distinguished between Chinese and Japanese versions, so that helps clean it up. If you want, yes, go ahead on the Dash 2 one. Haven't received any scans from my other source for that particular book.

Finishing up with the remaining RnR2 bosses for Miss Gonzo, including the concept page:

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #228 on: April 29, 2009, 03:41:21 AM
 owo

Holy crap, beta Apollon is scary as hell.

Offline Shinichameleon / Nayim

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #229 on: April 29, 2009, 02:25:34 PM
Too many scan R20 you got there RockMiyabi 8D

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #230 on: April 30, 2009, 01:49:06 PM
Rockman Remix
Rockman Megamix 1
Rockman Megamix 2
Rockman Megamix R1
Rockman Megamix R2
Rockman Megamix R3
Rockman Part 1 4Koma
Rockman Part 2 4Koma

Just wondering, but what is with the odd naming of the Megamix volumes? Rockman Tanjou has covered R1 and part of R2. R3 naturally comes after that. So, do MegaMix1 and 2 contain the stories from after R3? Ariga's new Megamix will adapt Rockman9, but has he ever featured characters from 7 and 8 and RnF aside from Forte?

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #231 on: April 30, 2009, 05:11:39 PM
Just wondering, but what is with the odd naming of the Megamix volumes? Rockman Tanjou has covered R1 and part of R2. R3 naturally comes after that. So, do MegaMix1 and 2 contain the stories from after R3? Ariga's new Megamix will adapt Rockman9, but has he ever featured characters from 7 and 8 and RnF aside from Forte?

I think Ariga-san has covered 7 and 8, but maybe in a Megamix we don't know about or a book that we missed.

I'll fill in the details on what each Megamix has. Remember, the last 2 R books has some retold stories that are the same as other comics.

Remix (1996.04)

page 3-43: This is a story where the RM2 robots are fighting again (this happens late in the series as a whole), and the RM1 robots are helping Rock and Roll to stop them. There is some concept art after that.

page 44-91: This story has the title "Metal Heart". This is the same story as page 141-186 on Megamix R1, about the Yellow Devil that goes berserk around town (read about it a bit further down). There is some concept art after that.

page 92 and beyond: This is the Rockman X comic with the title "Megamission". There are Ariga artworks of the robots from Megamission here too. You can read this comic at Rockman Tanjou too, I think. ^^

Megamix 1 (1997.04)

page 1: Blues sitting outside, on a rough rainy night, protecting a cat under his trenchcoat.

page 2-11: Prologue. This retells the basic story of Rockman in comic panels. It quickly introduce how Wily controlled Light's robots and Rockman defeating them, and after that, on one page each, it introduces the Robot Masters from RM2-3. It also introduce a short preview of what's to come on this same book, with Blues and Rock fighting against the RM4 Robot Masters.

page 12-59: A story featuring the RM4 Robot Masters. SkullMan goes berserk and starts attacking his master, Dr. Cossack, and his brothers too. Rockman has to go and take care of it, before everyone, including Kalinka and Roll, gets hurt (Cossack: Yamero..!!). Rockman also use Item 2 for transport here.

page 60-104: The RM1 Robot Masters are going out for some Japanese event or activity, and the Darkmen are running along with them too, while suddenly, a mysterious robot and a companion with 4 legs shows up and threatens them. Cutman throws his Rolling Cutter but the robot catches it and then throws it back at him. Trenchcoat Blues manages to save Cutman just in time, Cutman says Sankyuu and Blues disappears just as quick (the robots don't know that it's Blues though). The mysterious robot and his companion follows Blues and the rest are so confused with all that's happened. Meanwhile in Wily's... house thingy that's not a castle, Wily keeps pondering about how his RM5 robot masters just barely managed to beat Rockman, but failed miserably. He screams in laughter that his latest robot will not fail him! He hears news on the TV, and then he kicks it with a angry temper! He takes a voodoo doll and slaps Rockman's picture on it and attacks it with a long needle and hammer. He has a punching bag shaped like the mysterious robot and calls him Forte, and he punches it too (LOL)! Later on, you see Roll doing the laundry and Dr. Light training on his punches in his Karate Gi. Because the RM1 robots suddenly feel like they're bored, they all decide to bring Rock (human form) and Roll with them, heading out doing some fun activity. Rightot wears a beach hat and stuff. They head out to an amusement park where surprisingly, the RM5 robots are working there. Starman gets very affectionate towards Roll (with a rose in his mouth~). Trenchcoat Blues is observing everyone from a distance and everyone is relaxing and enjoying the moment on all the attractions and drinking and stuff, while the myserious robot finally shows up introducing himself as Forte, screaming for Rockman to show up (Rock: "T-that must be one of Wily's robots!"). Forte and Gospel starts attacking every human in the park, but the RM5 robots saves everyone, including Gyroman who saves a helpless child. Rockman finally transforms and starts a fight with Forte, defeating him in the process. Forte flies away and everything is slowly getting better again... for now.

page 105-158: This story has the title "Power Battle". Roll and the pets are out grocery shopping, and the Darkmen are out walking around too (friendly types too), but then Forte shows up. He destroys the Darkmen and kidnaps Roll. Rockman gets a message from them and rushes out to a junkyard where he sees Roll tied up and Forte waiting to have a fight. They fight for a long while, then Dr. Light tells his robots to go help out, but Trenchcoat Blues shows up and unarms everyone, saying that he'll take care of it. The doctor might know who is hiding in that trenchcoat, but there's no mention of the name Blues. Anyway, Mr. Trenchcoat jumps away to go save Rockman and Roll. When Forte attacks Rockman enough, Wily and a big army of Sniper Joes and Skeleton Joes suddenly shows up. Forte gets angry because Wily is interfering with his fight. They are attacking each other, and then Mr. Trenchcoat shows up and saves Roll, everyone is shocked but then Forte shoots both of them and then Mr. Trenchcoat finally reveals himself as Blues. Rockman and Roll are very happy to see him! Wily calls up the Junk Golem to take care of them, but fails miserably. Forte shoots Rockman with a very big hit and is looking like he's dead, Roll runs after her brother. Forte screams that he's finally won, but Blues... oh Blues, he starts laughing at Forte with a big smile and points at Rockman's direction. He's still alive and well, but with a lot of bruises. They keep on fighting more and more, but then Forte jumps away to start attacking the people in the city instead. Rockman follows Forte and is having the biggest battle yet, with lots of punches and face-kicking... in the end, Blues drags Forte away to a far away place for some talk, while Roll manages to pull Rockman out of danger and are heading back home again. The RM5 robots are heading home again after their own grocery shopping and Wily gets a big fat bill to pay. Wily starts screaming at his own robots!

page 159- 174: 4 Koma time! First we see Rockman having some cute fights with the Stardroids from Rockman World 5, and also a very "springy" introduction of the Rock'n Arm and Dr. Light scolding Rockman (LOL cute). Tango is very playful too~ And after the Stardroids, Rockman fights the Rockman Killers, and the Sungod... but Sungod starts sleeping instead!

page 175-197: Concept art time! Robot Masters and the main cast are here. Skeleton Joe and Darkmen too. The Stardroids are here as well. The special Wily corner shows some weird robot bosses, like Army Man with 2 heads (one head is like Search Man and the other head is like Colonel), and also Black Man and Kraken Man.

Megamix 2 (1998.04)

page 2-11: Prologue. This retells the basic story of Rockman in comic panels. Plum and Repot are in there too, on the contents section. It quickly introduce how Wily controlled Light's robots and Rockman defeating them, and after that, on one page each, it introduces the Robot Masters from RM2-6 and then Forte with a page of his own.

page 13-30: The Rockman 6 story, from Ariga's point of view.

page 31-152: This is a big one. It's the story about the Copy Robot, and tragic incident with Roll (crying)... the Robot Masters from RM1-6 are here too, Blues walks around wearing his trench coat, and Forte shows up later after Roll got attacked... Rockman takes care of Copy Robot soon enough and Blues is disappearing, again in his trench coat.

page 153 and beyond: Ariga's concept art of every character, including the Robot Masters from RM1-6, Rush, Eddy, Rightott, Beat, Tango (Tango also sits on Blues' shoulder~ ^.^) and Gospel. Cossack also has some machines on display, like the "Dr. Cossack Heli-Trailer", a transport vehicle where he use to operate on things, and repair robots (like Roll for example). Darkman I, II, III and IV are here too, and also Pram, Chesst and Repot from the CPS TV Staff. Ariga also drew BuildMan and Judge-Man. The boss numbers are here too, like MXN for RM6, DRN for RM1, DWN for RM2 and RM5, DRWN for RM3, and DCN for RM4. The last 2 pages has fan art and other crazy things, like MekaMan, and also Split Mushroom, Zero and Iris from X4. Megamix staff on the last page.

Megamix R1 (2003.02)
Rockman Megamix 1: R Hakai Shirei (Rockman Megamix 1: R Destruction Orders)

page 3-68: The Rockman 1 story, from Ariga's point of view. Wily controls Dr. Light's robots and Rockman has to stop them. When he reaches Wily's castle, Yellow Devil grabs him, but Rockman later defeats him and Wily is defeated too.

page 69-140: The Rockman 2 story, from Ariga's point of view, including a very huge fight between Rockman and Quickman. The ending scene with Rock's helmet on the grassfield is in here too.

page 141-186: Wily is gonna release a new Yellow Devil to cause trouble in town, and the RM3 robots are here too, but they have trouble controlling the Devil. Reggae is here too, so it means this is a very late event in the series. Eventually, Shadow Man co-operates with Rockman to stop the Yellow Devil from going berserk. The Yellow Devil stops attacking when it sees a child being hugged by a mother figure on a big computer screen and on a monitor outside a building. Everything calms down after that.

page 187 and beyond: Character File and Special Talk. There are character artwork for all the robots from RM1-3, and also Tango and Reggae too. Special Talk is an interview with Inafune-san and Ariga-san, with photo's too! Ariga is very young here compared to Inafune-san. ^^

Megamix R2 (2003.03)
Rockman Megamix 2: Fukkatsu no Shinigami (Rockman Megamix 2: Revival of Death)

page 3-6: This is the same Prologue as page 2-11 on Megamix 1, but with the RM4 robot scenes only.

page 7-55: This is the exact same story as page 12-59 on Megamix 1, starring the RM4 robots and Skull Man going berserk.

page 56-100: This is the exact same story as page 60-104 on Megamix 1, with Forte attacking everyone on the amusement park.

page 101-154: This is the exact same story as page 105-158 on Megamix 1, where Forte kidnaps Roll, and Blues reveals himself.

page 155 and beyond: More Character File and Special Talk: This time there's artworks of the robots from RM4-5, and also the Darkmen, Blues, Forte, Gospel, Sniper Joe, Skeleton Joe and Junk Golem. Ariga also has a comic series called "Rockman Maniax" in here, where most of the crazy silliness is about Rockman's Soccer.  Some of these "Maniax" comics are in the "Rockman 4-Koma Dai Koushin Part 2" book too.Ariga's comic-self shows up to talk with Rockman, and Wily shows up too! Ariga's comic-self has swirly eyes and is funny! All 3 of them have a coffee-break and discuss the evolution of the Classic series, and the artworks that's shown up along the way. Duo shows up too, talking with Rightot. The Special Talk section has more interviews with Inafune-san and Ariga-san, and there's a picture of the Rockman Perfect Memories book in here as well.

Megamix R3 (2003.04)
Rockman Megamix 3: Shijyou Saikyou no Teki (Rockman Megamix 3: Greatest Rival in History)

page 3-142: This is a fusion of both the stories from the Megamix 2 book (page 13-30 and page 31-152). This includes Rockman 6 story, and the story about the Copy Robot.

page 143 and beyond: Even more Character File and Special Talk: Character artworks of Ring Man in a police trenchcoat, Robot Police and Robot Police Car are here. And also Mister X and the RM6 robots. Human form Rock is here as well. Also Roll and Kalinka. Oh, and the Mega World bosses too, Buster Rod-G, Mega Water-S and Hyper Storm-H. Ariga's "Maniax" comic section has Ariga himself have a lovely (intimate) chat with Roll, and also showing a comic cover with Roll in a bathing suit... LOL. Some more silly comics involves Rightot building his own robot that crashes, and Duo having a chat with Clown Man that ends with a big punch on Clown Man's face, and also Forte riding around in his Gospel Darkstar vehicle. The water robot masters are sharing a bath with (a drunk or very cheerful?) Duo, that ends up with the handsome guy (Aqua Man) being punched into the stars. Plum also interviews some robot masters that has their faces censored (they are interviewed in the same way as Andrew Dickman's Wily Show flash). TV Man is also shown in one of the comics here. Freeze Man pops up in a comic too, starring the robots from his stage attacking Wily for some reason. After all that, there's a special comic about Wily and his crazy mischiefs, which are just funny in their own way. After that comic, the enemies from all kinds of Rockman games are shown. And then we get a special comic that's 7 pages long, about the Mega World bosses out on a quest and later gets exhausted in the end. And last, there's some more interviews with Inafune-san and Ariga-san.

As you can see by the release dates, the regular comics were released very early while the R books came out later.

I really hope this helps.
If there were more Ariga books, then I should be able to buy them.
If not, then I guess I have most/all of them already. ^^

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #232 on: April 30, 2009, 06:38:39 PM
I think Ariga-san has covered 7 and 8, but maybe in a Megamix we don't know about or a book that we missed.

I remember saving a picture of Ariga's that was essentially a bunch of tiny thumbnails slapped together in Photoshop; they featured Shademan, from what I could make of them.

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #233 on: May 01, 2009, 12:36:36 AM
I saw them too, but I was talking about books though.
Ariga-san posted many artworks and thumbnails of robot masters on his blog.
They should still be up there, but if not, I should upload them. ^^

Posted on: April 30, 2009, 18:47:32
I double-checked the Japanese Wikipedia, Yahoo Books and Amazon JP, using every ISBN code available, and looks like I own every one of Ariga's Rockman books (waiting for the newest one~)! I hope to find more books though, but I'm happy for now. ^^

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #234 on: May 01, 2009, 12:38:55 AM
lucky, you.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #235 on: May 01, 2009, 12:53:54 AM
All I have are a few NT Warrior English volumes and MM6 1 and 2.

Seeing Protoman laugh at Bass's imminent failure would be nice. :)

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #236 on: May 01, 2009, 12:58:37 AM
I'll scan it whenever I can this week. >U<

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #237 on: May 01, 2009, 03:36:13 PM
So aproximately, MegaMixR2 = MegaMix1 and MegaMixR3=MegaMix2? Also isn't a part of Remix in R1?

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #238 on: May 01, 2009, 05:35:14 PM
Only "Metal Heart" is the same for both Remix and R1.

The RM2 story in Remix, Rockman already recognize the robots from before and FlashMan takes Roll hostage.

The RM2 story in R1, Rock is running outside in the rainy night and he first fights with AirMan and FlashMan (who freezes Rockman and laughs like a maniac, with his tongue out). They are introducing themselves for the first time there, because Rock says that "That mark, they must be Wily robots" and AirMan introduces himself too, which means they all met Rockman for the first time here. I also scanned a page where HeatMan gets a crazy face. Later on, Rockman fights with QuickMan who rides on-top of Mecha Dragon. o.o

Oh, and when I said that a fusion of stories happened in R3, some pages in-between both stories were redrawn (or removed) so that both stories would become one.

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Zechs

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
    • Simply-Crestfallen.
Reply #239 on: May 02, 2009, 09:51:15 AM
Would I be able to request scans of the 10 Anniversary Anthology Booklet that came with MegaMan 8?

« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 12:11:17 AM by Zechs »

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #240 on: May 02, 2009, 01:44:50 PM
The RM2 story in R1, Rock is running outside in the rainy night and he first fights with AirMan and FlashMan (who freezes Rockman and laughs like a maniac, with his tongue out). They are introducing themselves for the first time there, because Rock says that "That mark, they must be Wily robots" and AirMan introduces himself too, which means they all met Rockman for the first time here. I also scanned a page where HeatMan eats some pills and gets all strong and stuff, with a crazy face. Later on, Rockman fights with QuickMan who rides on-top of Mecha Dragon. o.o

As far as I understand it, the "Orders to destroy" story from Remix was changed to become the "Orders to destroy" story from MegaMixR1.

The entirety of R1 has been up at Rockman Tanjou since forever. "Orders to destroy" is the Rockman2 adaption, following directly the events of the first story "Rockman's birth", which adapted Rockman1. Then it skips the Rockman3 adaption (and many others) for Metal Heart.

Reggae is here too, so it means this is a very late event in the series.

That story is late in the timeline, yes, but not because of Reggae. Reggae first appeared in Rockboard, which is after Rockman4. The real reason for it to be late in the timeline is Auto's presence. After Rockman7: "That's right-dasu!"

Either way, am I right in saying the only true difference is that R lacks the Rockman6 adaption and a couple of 4komas?

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #241 on: May 02, 2009, 01:55:31 PM
That's right. ^^

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #242 on: May 03, 2009, 11:51:11 PM
Heatman gets a rush by eating crash bombs. aka they explode in his head and he gets a high or something. I never understood that...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Shinichameleon / Nayim

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #243 on: May 04, 2009, 02:32:39 PM
Heatman gets a rush by eating crash bombs. aka they explode in his head and he gets a high or something. I never understood that...

Sure they did, play Megaman 2 & defeat Crashman (if you want finish for once), then go to Heatman's Stage (REMEMBER! You need defeat Airman for getting item-2)  & shoot Heatman, don't let him die, just using megabuster only. Then use Crash Bomb at him, you will see Heatman's lifebar become fullfill.

Maybe this will help you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apZuF3_nN1s

Sorry about my english.

Offline Smoke

• Net Navi
  • Screw the Mega Arm, I have green hair!
    • View Profile
Reply #244 on: May 08, 2009, 06:08:25 PM
I request burstman pictures. I would like to see some burstman pics from this manga. thanks in advance!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #245 on: May 08, 2009, 06:14:06 PM
So that's the cover for Volume 1 of the RM7 manga...
Strange how mine as Rush Adapter Rockman on it...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #246 on: May 09, 2009, 07:49:33 PM
Sorry for not replying right away, been practically bedridden with sickness for the last 4 days. As far as Zechs' request (which I see was properly edited to '10th Anniversary' today), I never got it. My MM8 wasn't one of those initial releases with that special booklet, so I have no clue what was even in it. I'm no help to you there.

I request burstman pictures. I would like to see some burstman pics from this manga. thanks in advance!

This I can handle. Although I also have no clue what that cover is, because my Japanese version also has Rockman in his Rush Adaptor form only on the cover. New art to me. But it's missing a subtitle under "Rockman 7" like the other two volumes have. And which my cover does. Plus the characters are done a little different, along with the volume number. I wonder if what you posted is the true first release cover or something else...

Anyhow, Burst Man is not in Vol. 2 at all. I assume he shows up for a second in the third volume at Wily's Castle, but I don't own that one. I can provide you with most of his pages from the first book, and here they are:

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Smoke

• Net Navi
  • Screw the Mega Arm, I have green hair!
    • View Profile
Reply #247 on: May 10, 2009, 05:44:00 AM
thanks for the scans! He looks pretty awesome in the picture were he gets an idea :D I love you miyabi!  >w<

Offline Rock Bomb

• Worst Example of a
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #248 on: May 10, 2009, 06:05:43 AM
Could I get some scans of the other 7 masters?

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #249 on: May 11, 2009, 01:30:54 AM
Sure, suppose I can tonight. Just went through and tried to pick what I thought were the 2 best two-page spreads featuring each certain RM. Still makes 32 total pages, so I'd say that's good for a sampling of these first two volumes of 7.

Freeze:

Cloud:

Junk:

**BONUS ROBOT MUSEUM INTERLUDE!!!**:

Slash:

Spring:

Shade:

Turbo: