MM Art Request thread.

Acid · 223325

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #600 on: November 23, 2010, 12:43:54 AM

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline kosmos

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #601 on: November 23, 2010, 06:46:49 AM
Anyone can upload Inafune's daletto blod header?. the one with him sitting in a chair.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 06:26:24 AM by kosmos »

Offline mega rock.exe

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #602 on: December 03, 2010, 08:19:44 PM
Hate to be a bother again but I couldn't find a larger scan of page 51 from EXE Complete Works.

It's this one.
http://i56.tinypic.com/wiaa76.jpg

Particularly the piece on the middle-left, though.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #603 on: December 03, 2010, 10:17:38 PM
Hate to be a bother again but I couldn't find a larger scan of page 51 from EXE Complete Works.

It's this one.
http://i56.tinypic.com/wiaa76.jpg

Particularly the piece on the middle-left, though.
I love how most of your posts (on the entire forum) are mostly from this thread, and they consist only of requests.

[spoiler]"HURR DURR MMBN HACKAN TOOLS ARE PRIVATE HURR DURR"[/spoiler]

Anyway, for requests such as this, I would send a PM to Rock Miyabi... or go to his DA page and ask him there. Whatever. I haven't seen him post in some time now, so I dunno.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• THE ORIGINAL Jammin' Ninja
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #604 on: December 04, 2010, 03:56:28 AM
And I love how most of my posts (on this entire forum) are mostly from this thread, and they consist only of fulfilling requests.  8D

So it is what it is, give the kid a break. After all, this is one of the few places, in our community at least, that actually get results and spreads the art around. That's what this thread is for.

I'm always around, Gigaxel. Even if I'm not posting, I am here daily. I'm just back to lurking in the shadows mode because I'm wasting all my freetime gaming. That's all.

Your wish is granted. So let it be done:

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline mega rock.exe

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #605 on: December 04, 2010, 05:34:10 AM
Nice. Thanks Dark Miyabi. It's rare to find someone as generous as you when it comes to this and I love the art. Thanks for the quick response.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #606 on: December 04, 2010, 01:18:02 PM
derp

Glad to know you're always around. : >

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #607 on: December 13, 2010, 03:44:22 AM
Not art, but does anyone know where I can find that sequel to 'airman cant be defeated" the one that says "Airman CAN be defeated (With the help of some friends)" And then Proceeds to have the crap kicked out of him by pretty much the entire Megaman universe?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #608 on: July 28, 2011, 05:49:17 AM
I know this thread has been deader than...better not go there  -u-'...but I just got my copies of Ariga's Rockman Maniax and Izuki's re-issued, complete Rockman 8 in the mail today, and figured I'd post a couple samples again. Man, these books are beasts. It's like a college textbook and the Holy Bible had an illegitimate, extra-healthy, overweight child together.

Maniax doesn't necessarily have a ton of new content, despite being 420 pages. There are a few pages of full color art in both the front and back. The front has things like the RM9 Arranged Soundtrack cover, Rockman Remix's cover, etc. The back has the full color images he created for the Rockman 10 Yrs. History book. After the intro, the Maniax strips go on for about 50 pages, and then 4komas run for a bit, most of which were printed in previous 'Mix' books. The minor enemy gallery is soon after, followed by the Rockman Remix stories. After that, we get the "Robot Master Roll Call" images from Megamix that show all 8 RMs and their Dr.# from RM1-5. Then the RM9 AST manga, although still small in size. 2 pages from the CD booklet version are on each page in here. Artistically, it wraps up with Character File reprints...until we get some fresh ones. RMs from 7-9, plus the Stardroids and Rockman Killers are included. Time Man and Oil Man also get some love, although it's the colorless version of the images we have already seen on the web. Nice compilation, especially if you've missed out on Remix in the past.

I was excited when I heard Izuki's re-issue of Rockman 8 would finally include more pages to complete the story, which left off with Searchman's chapter ending Volume 2. Sword Man and Astro Man had not gotten any love, nor was there any Wily Stage action. This sucker is well over 500 pages now, with nearly 150 pages added on to the originals. Quickly thrown together general summary below:

[spoiler]Sword Man's stage art is pretty neat and beautiful, and it was fun to see his miniboss in action. Typical sword dual in their battle, but a really nice chapter. Astro Man's chapter gets a little weird, filled with illusions, and I guess what seems most disappointing on the surface is...Izuki totally ripped off Ariga. Not speaking Japanese, I can't confirm the text, but to the naked eye, it kinda seems like after blowing up Astroman, KING'S NUMBERS FROM ROCKMAN AND FORTE POP OUT OF HIM! I think I sorta saw that in Gigamix. I mean, OK, I get that Tengu and Astro also appeared in that game, but why do King and all his numbers have to be in the Rockman 8 manga? Izuki already did the RnF manga! I guess it's supposed to make some connection, but it just came across as odd.

Anyhow, hologram King appears to taunt Rock and Wily, he sicks the Green Devil at Tenguman, who came out of the fortress, and they head back into Wily Fortress. All the King numbers are teleported away, except Pirateman, who was ordered to follow Tengu/Devil. Tengu wins, and blows up the Devil's eye, which had some evil energy in it. Pirate goes to grab it, but Rock fires a charge shot and blows something up. No direct visuals to tell if his shot hit Pirate, Tengu, the evil energy, or all three, because as he looks up at a cloud of smoke, Wily Machine breaks through a wall...and Wily's pissed. Wily Machine is possessed by evil energy as well, and loses it's machine look quickly, trading it in for a gooey, skullhead-meets-Geodude look. Duo bursts in, overpowers the evil energy, and Rock still nearly dies. But Rush shows up, Rock goes into Rush Armor mode, and blows up Wily Capsule. Rock passes out. Rock wakes up back in Light Lab, while people celebrate. Back at Blues' grave, Duo and Blues talk about Wily, and all the RM's he's created. Blues' cross headstone has been knocked over (perhaps Duo had something to do with that?). And on the last page, Rock, Guts, Cut, townspeople, etc., start rebuilding. [/spoiler]

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #609 on: July 28, 2011, 02:08:45 PM
I was excited when I heard Izuki's re-issue of Rockman 8 would finally include more pages to complete the story, which left off with Searchman's chapter ending Volume 2. Sword Man and Astro Man had not gotten any love, nor was there any Wily Stage action. This sucker is well over 500 pages now, with nearly 150 pages added on to the originals. Quickly thrown together general summary below:

[spoiler]Sword Man's stage art is pretty neat and beautiful, and it was fun to see his miniboss in action. Typical sword dual in their battle, but a really nice chapter. Astro Man's chapter gets a little weird, filled with illusions, and I guess what seems most disappointing on the surface is...Izuki totally ripped off Ariga. Not speaking Japanese, I can't confirm the text, but to the naked eye, it kinda seems like after blowing up Astroman, KING'S NUMBERS FROM ROCKMAN AND FORTE POP OUT OF HIM! I think I sorta saw that in Gigamix. I mean, OK, I get that Tengu and Astro also appeared in that game, but why do King and all his numbers have to be in the Rockman 8 manga? Izuki already did the RnF manga! I guess it's supposed to make some connection, but it just came across as odd.

Anyhow, hologram King appears to taunt Rock and Wily, he sicks the Green Devil at Tenguman, who came out of the fortress, and they head back into Wily Fortress. All the King numbers are teleported away, except Pirateman, who was ordered to follow Tengu/Devil. Tengu wins, and blows up the Devil's eye, which had some evil energy in it. Pirate goes to grab it, but Rock fires a charge shot and blows something up. No direct visuals to tell if his shot hit Pirate, Tengu, the evil energy, or all three, because as he looks up at a cloud of smoke, Wily Machine breaks through a wall...and Wily's pissed. Wily Machine is possessed by evil energy as well, and loses it's machine look quickly, trading it in for a gooey, skullhead-meets-Geodude look. Duo bursts in, overpowers the evil energy, and Rock still nearly dies. But Rush shows up, Rock goes into Rush Armor mode, and blows up Wily Capsule. Rock passes out. Rock wakes up back in Light Lab, while people celebrate. Back at Blues' grave, Duo and Blues talk about Wily, and all the RM's he's created. Blues' cross headstone has been knocked over (perhaps Duo had something to do with that?). And on the last page, Rock, Guts, Cut, townspeople, etc., start rebuilding. [/spoiler]

I only have one thing to say about this.
IT'S.
ABOUT.
[tornado fang]ing.
TIME.

I was totally bummed out when the manga just decided to end at Search Man, and not have Sword, Astro, and Wily, as you mentioned.

I have one question, is it still 2 volumes long?
The old volume 2 is now beefed up?
Or is it now just one volume?

I hope it gets translated in Chinese, and gets released here. >.> *prays to Chuang Yi*

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #610 on: July 28, 2011, 02:16:36 PM
Those are pretty neat, Miyabi!

I lold at how Ariga made the 7 and 8 bosses the exact same as the games, but added his signature "W" all over them.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #611 on: July 29, 2011, 05:24:14 AM
I have one question, is it still 2 volumes long?
The old volume 2 is now beefed up?
Or is it now just one volume?
When I was ordering, I had forgotten too. I thought it was gonna be like the re-release of 7, where there were still 2 volumes. But no, it's one gigantic complete volume, totaling 500+ pages, as I said. More like Iwamoto's X re-releases. I got a little too busy today to scan any more, but I'll take a pic of them tomorrow to give you an idea of the size, in comparison to the originals/Gigamix/etc. It's A5 size, so in terms of height, it's the same as Gigamix/UDON's Megamix.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #612 on: July 29, 2011, 02:23:53 PM
Oh ack... This might prove hard for Chuang Yi. >_>;
Also, since you mentioned re-release of 7... What's new in that?

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #613 on: August 01, 2011, 05:57:25 AM
Delayed, but here's a poor cellphone image of the new 8, Maniax, along with a Gigamix and the original Vol. 1 of 8 for size comparison:

As far as I know, the only new thing for 7 was the covers...which were just colored collages of some images in the book anyhow. Page-wise, it was the same, if I remember correctly, just condensed down from 3 volumes into 2. Which is why I didn't feel the need to buy those new editions. :/

Offline Krystal

• Fujoshi >w<
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 兄萌えが消えない止まない
    • View Profile
Reply #614 on: August 01, 2011, 06:46:47 AM
Not art, but does anyone know where I can find that sequel to 'airman cant be defeated" the one that says "Airman CAN be defeated (With the help of some friends)" And then Proceeds to have the crap kicked out of him by pretty much the entire Megaman universe?

Wow I know this is like almost a year old but...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KzcD8Vajrc[/youtube]

I can't seem to find it in NND anymore...maybe it was taken down? I also lost my NND downloads somewhere along the way so I guess I can't check.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #615 on: August 01, 2011, 02:28:15 PM
Delayed, but here's a poor cellphone image of the new 8, Maniax, along with a Gigamix and the original Vol. 1 of 8 for size comparison:

As far as I know, the only new thing for 7 was the covers...which were just colored collages of some images in the book anyhow. Page-wise, it was the same, if I remember correctly, just condensed down from 3 volumes into 2. Which is why I didn't feel the need to buy those new editions. :/
HOLY [parasitic bomb] IT'S HUGE
Ok, gonna keep a look out for this at Kinokuniya now...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #616 on: August 01, 2011, 03:26:21 PM
Wow I know this is like almost a year old but...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KzcD8Vajrc[/youtube]

I can't seem to find it in NND anymore...maybe it was taken down? I also lost my NND downloads somewhere along the way so I guess I can't check.
haha, thanks.

better late than never.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #617 on: August 02, 2011, 04:45:38 AM
HOLY [parasitic bomb] IT'S HUGE
Ok, gonna keep a look out for this at Kinokuniya now...
It always seems like whenever I order something from YesAsia, it's out of stock days later when someone else in the community wants to know where to buy it. And of course, they are now out of stock. ^^; But it's linked up there for you if you want to try getting on an email notification list. They've been my best bet for importing current manga over the years. Even though I can only search using the term "rotsukuman." XD

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #618 on: August 02, 2011, 02:27:10 PM
Good to know. :3
For the moment, given the grand amount of Japanese novels/manga/magazines being imported by Kinokuniya (Plus recently, getting UDON'S Megamix, Gigamix, and ZX), it's my best bet.

*clicks the link first, link not loading for the moment* FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Posted on: August 02, 2011, 20:15:35
OH GOD
Is this and this the Rockman 7 re-release?

OHGODOHGODOHGOD
And then... IS THIS THE ROCKMAN 8 RE-RELEASE!?

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #619 on: August 03, 2011, 05:15:26 AM
Yes. Oui. Ja. Si. Most indubitably.

And of course, your links are out of stock right now, as well.  XD

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #620 on: August 03, 2011, 02:13:39 PM
Yea, my face twisted up so bad when I saw the "Out of Stock" status. >_>

But once it's in stock... I'm zipping to downtown Kinokuniya to get that Rockman 8. 8U

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #621 on: October 19, 2011, 05:51:55 AM
Hey guys, got a request! I need scans of the back cover for Rockman 8 on the Saturn. Heres why:

http://ewazone.com/psy/Images/Rockman%208%20copy.png (Warning, big ass image)

I'm moving all my games into DVD cases and no one seems to have ever made a Rockman 8 Saturn DVD cover. I'm trying to make one myself but I have no way to get decent copy of the back cover. "Why don't you do it yourself?". Well, I've yet to actually purchase the game (I'm planning to) and even if I did own it, I don't have a scanner worth a [parasitic bomb] to do it myself.

Anyone able to give me some help?

Offline N-Mario

• Video Game Veteran
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Video Game Veteran
    • View Profile
    • N-Mario's Gaming Universe
Reply #622 on: October 19, 2011, 07:56:41 AM
Hey guys, got a request! I need scans of the back cover for Rockman 8 on the Saturn. Heres why:

http://ewazone.com/psy/Images/Rockman%208%20copy.png (Warning, big ass image)

I'm moving all my games into DVD cases and no one seems to have ever made a Rockman 8 Saturn DVD cover. I'm trying to make one myself but I have no way to get decent copy of the back cover. "Why don't you do it yourself?". Well, I've yet to actually purchase the game (I'm planning to) and even if I did own it, I don't have a scanner worth a [parasitic bomb] to do it myself.

Anyone able to give me some help?

Do any of these help?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/saturn/197894-mega-man-8-anniversary-collectors-edition/images/box-13429
http://www.lastbossvideogames.co.uk/product/Rockman_8_T-1214G

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #623 on: October 19, 2011, 08:06:21 AM
Unfortunately, no. They're too small for me to really upscale (or I could just be terrible at it) and the quality isn't fantastic.

Alternatively, if you check the link now (it's updated), perhaps I can find someone who can help me replicate the moonrunes on the back and then add in a few screen shots.

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #624 on: October 19, 2011, 09:05:20 AM
My hatred of jewel cases aside, is this clear enough?

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations