MM Art Request thread.

Acid · 223355

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #525 on: March 12, 2010, 04:34:27 PM

I need to make you something. Seriously.

Incidentally, Now that I look at it, those may just be his "tubes" drawn in a weird fashion.

Offline mega rock.exe

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #526 on: March 16, 2010, 05:32:37 AM
I have another request.  Is there any concept art for the Hunter VG?  I only have this picture.
http://rmexe-zone.vndv.com/gallery/albums/userpics/image16.png

Offline Rock Miyabi

• THE ORIGINAL Jammin' Ninja
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #527 on: March 17, 2010, 04:24:59 AM
No, no concept art really. Just this page, which isn't anything new. It was all on the RnR3 official site:

A small set of samples for Rooster from both OCWs:

The Powered Up evil Rock only has a small bust concept sketch in the MMOCW. Dokuganryu isn't hosting R20 at the moment, so I'll have to rescan it later.

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline mega rock.exe

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #528 on: March 17, 2010, 05:19:50 AM
Looks like they recycled the same concept.  But at least I get to see those neat little chip illustrations.  I didn't know there were more.

Offline FangExtreme

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #529 on: March 18, 2010, 05:32:41 AM
Miyabi, do you have any scans of Corvus and other wizards? Also of the EXE 5 navis? thanks

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #530 on: March 21, 2010, 04:46:11 AM
Wow, is the RnROCW stuff that far back? It doesn't feel like it's been a whole year yet, and it's way back on page 7.

If you're looking for the bird himself, there's only one thing that's different from this image. I can tackle it, along with Pedia and...whoever else I haven't yet. But I thought I did many of the wizards.

Scannage will have to wait until tomorrow or Saturday, but I'll get to that and the EXE 5 stuff then.

Posted on: March 18, 2010, 06:12:38 PM
Here are all the EXE 5 Navi pages I haven't scanned previously. The rest are in this thread:

And here is Corvus, along with Mode and Pedia. Looking back, I did scan every other wizard in the book as far as I remember:

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline FangExtreme

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #531 on: March 21, 2010, 02:26:49 PM
Why of course. Even the disaster that was the kid's original concept entry to the CoroCoro contest!  8D And I'll throw in a LEGENDARY scan as well...for anyone who wants some Amy Gelande artwork:

Sorry to trouble you Miyabi but do you have any clear scans of this wizard here?

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #532 on: March 21, 2010, 06:41:13 PM
'Fraid not. Even though the wizards Magnets and Strong have their own individual official art in the RnROCW, Ice does not. The concept sketch on the page that you just quoted from me is the extent of her appearance in the book. The other page I scanned that has Diamond Ice on it is her complete official art page.

The image you posted in question could be in one of the Japanese guidebooks, but I unfortunately don't have any RnR3 guides myself. So on my end at least, you're out of luck finding a better quality image of Ice.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #533 on: March 22, 2010, 12:24:40 AM
Jesus Christ, that scan with Luna you posted now, has awakened the Luna lover in me.

Hey, Miyabi. Can you scan any art worth looking at of Luna? I'm not in a hurry, so if you are willing to scan, then I can wait. : D

Sorry to be a burden, man. : <

Offline FangExtreme

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #534 on: March 22, 2010, 03:27:28 AM
Anyone there have the RnR3 guide book? If so, can you scan some pages regarding this particular Wizard here?

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #535 on: March 22, 2010, 06:08:14 AM

Concept art page of Roll.EXE and Blues.EXE from EXE no Himitsu (less to work with for them):

Your wishes have been granted. That leaves you with only one more before I return to my magical lamp.

that roll EXE doesnt look much different to the final design, other than the more anorexic body, but what about this one?

oh, and art from the Female Serenade from the manga?

Radix made this in his roll compilation draw, and he says that this was the Concept artfor Roll EXE, and there was a picture on Ciel Network, but since that site is pretty much dead, someone has that/those pictures?

Here's My Facebook Account, Join the Megagirl R project http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002211482262

if you want to know my skype account, send me a PM

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #536 on: March 23, 2010, 08:50:51 PM
I know Napo made a Pic of Dust Man.
Does anyone have it?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #537 on: March 24, 2010, 01:17:46 AM
It'd be so funny if I could say "Nope. Dust Man is the one character Napo has yet to get to." Instead, I have to post it:

But I have to wonder how many early Napo pics I'm missing, now that they're falling off his board.

Can you scan any art worth looking at of Luna? I'm not in a hurry, so if you are willing to scan, then I can wait. : D
I guess there are...3 pages...in the OCW I still haven't scanned that I can do tomorrow. Dunno what else I can scrounge up that's really newer. Nothing in the manga that'd be worth the time.

but what about this one? Radix made this in HER roll compilation draw, and SHE says that this was the Concept artfor Roll EXE, and there was a picture on Ciel Network, but since that site is pretty much dead, someone has that/those pictures?
It's just a black and white sketch, but yes, that concept is included in the EXEOCW. I'll scan that for you tomorrow, too.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #538 on: March 24, 2010, 01:21:24 AM
Well his pixiv has stuff.
and thanks.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #539 on: March 24, 2010, 02:05:21 PM
Kay thanx, mistah Miyabi. I SHALL BE AWAITING.
Also, I've basically seen everything of Luna from the mango. I was not impressed.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #540 on: March 25, 2010, 12:54:39 AM
Yeah, I don't really have anything else that can't be found on Pixiv. And no more official stuff. So here are the remaining OCW scans:

And here is the EXEOCW Roll concept page:

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #541 on: March 25, 2010, 01:01:40 AM
How about... hmmm.... GBD!

No really, how about some Kelvin. Is there any of him in it?

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #542 on: March 25, 2010, 01:08:08 AM
Thanks, Miyabi.
I really appreciate it. <3

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #543 on: March 25, 2010, 05:13:55 AM
Thanks To You From Me Too :P

Here's My Facebook Account, Join the Megagirl R project http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002211482262

if you want to know my skype account, send me a PM

Offline Kirby Pink

• Joker
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "I play a card."
    • View Profile
    • Sprite Album
Reply #544 on: March 26, 2010, 03:11:15 PM
Concept Art of Forte and Quint, is there any?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #545 on: March 29, 2010, 05:36:48 AM
not art related exactly, but does anyone know where I can find Stage rips from Megaman 8? BG HQ doesnt have 8.

Posted on: March 28, 2010, 09:15:31 PM
Nevermind.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #546 on: March 31, 2010, 04:45:08 AM
...how about some Kelvin. Is there any of him in it?
Of course no GBD in existence that we know of. Kelvin is way back at this post.

Concept Art of Forte and Quint, is there any?

Technically, this page from R20 is the closest you'll get to Forte concept work. Even if his name was not Forte there. As for Quint, same thing. Nothing really. Unless you want to count the Enker concept with Quint similarities in R20:

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #547 on: April 01, 2010, 01:23:37 AM
Thanks! also, is it just me, or could Kelvin have gotten his localized name after the Kelvin temperature scale? Similar to in EXE with Lan (Local Area Network), Mayl (uh... mail), and Dex (encyclopedia-type thing... ironic)...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline mega rock.exe

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #548 on: April 12, 2010, 03:46:36 AM
I need Fighter Plane virus art now.  The viruses page currently uploaded now onloy has viruses from 4-5.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #549 on: April 13, 2010, 06:00:47 AM
Official and concept pages for ya: