MM Art Request thread.

Acid · 223256

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #450 on: December 25, 2009, 11:06:18 PM

Do you people see this image here? Do you see this Falzorte here?

DO YOU SEE HIM?!

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A GOOD HQ VERSION OF THIS [tornado fang]ing PICTURE OF FORTE EVER SINCE I SAW IT FEW YEARS BACK!

Now I found this again... and I'm asking for help.

Can someone help me? Jesus Christ, I mean seriously... [parasitic bomb].

Maybe it's included in this new EXE artbook? Or maybe you at least have a better scan of this box here? I dunno! Whatever, I will be happy as long as it's decent enough quality.

KTHX

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #451 on: December 26, 2009, 11:52:46 AM
Whoa. My friend told me there was a beast out Forte cross... I didnt think id see this one day. Hell, I didnt even think it was true. but its still awesome.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #452 on: December 26, 2009, 12:14:54 PM
Whoa. My friend told me there was a beast out Forte cross... I didnt think id see this one day. Hell, I didnt even think it was true. but its still awesome.
There's also Beast Out Forte in Ryo Takamisaki's manga.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #453 on: December 26, 2009, 12:17:41 PM
He meant in game, as a hack or something. one of those rare things. I know about the manga version.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #454 on: December 26, 2009, 12:33:01 PM
Oh. Nevermind then.

You should look for Rockman.EXE Battle Chip Stadium videos. He's in that arcade game.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #455 on: December 26, 2009, 01:49:49 PM
He was talking bout 6. some hack or something to make a beast out Forte cross.

Offline Blaze Yeager

• The Loremaster
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "To win is to lose, to lose is to win."
    • View Profile
    • Suikatei Blog
Reply #456 on: December 26, 2009, 10:08:56 PM
Concept art of ZX & ZXA,plus pics of Aile.

Into Darkness, into the Abyss. Where only anathema exists.
| https://twitter.com/BlazeMcPhearson |

Offline Rock Miyabi

• THE ORIGINAL Jammin' Ninja
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #457 on: December 26, 2009, 10:16:50 PM
I don't even want to know how much that starter set goes for...

At the moment, I can't help. But the good news is I just bought two books recently: The EXE OCW and a Battle Chip Stadium guidebook. I don't know when either will ship, so you might have to wait a few weeks for any reply as to if it is in there, but I'll definitely get back to you.

In other past query news, which I can only give minor help on...
Not art, but could someone point me to the thing where Inafune stated that X and Zero do indeed have hair?
Don't remember, other than that one R20 concept sketch page of helmetless Zero where he still has his ponytail. Was that it?

Hmm.. does anyone have the settei for the MegaMan OVAs (Upon A Star, Future Beware, and Appearance In Japan)? It would be nice to see that they actually exist.
Sorry, that's stuff I don't own. The only help I am for that is a couple old Yahoo JP auction images I had saved away:

And in requests that get posted while I type this post news:
http://www.themmnetwork.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=11
Otherwise, good luck with that until a ZX OCW sees the light of day.

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #458 on: December 26, 2009, 10:17:05 PM
Get equipped with: The Megaman Network

EDIT: Miyabi beat me to it. XD

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #459 on: December 26, 2009, 11:04:08 PM
At the moment, I can't help. But the good news is I just bought two books recently: The EXE OCW and a Battle Chip Stadium guidebook. I don't know when either will ship, so you might have to wait a few weeks for any reply as to if it is in there, but I'll definitely get back to you.
I LOVE YOU MIYABI!
Also, I'm hoping to buy EXEOCW somehow... but it depends on how much will it cost me and if I find a way to import this.

But until then, I'm in you hands, mah bro.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #460 on: December 26, 2009, 11:10:31 PM
I'm curious as to if Famitsu or any other Japanese gaming mag covered Super Adventure Rockman, because that seems like the only place that would have any artwork for that game apart from the cover art.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #461 on: December 26, 2009, 11:16:53 PM
Sorry, that's stuff I don't own. The only help I am for that is a couple old Yahoo JP auction images I had saved away:

It's alright, I needed one that didin't feature Rock in combat (or in any other pose) anyway. I know there's one in R20, though.. just that it's buried in this topic somewhere. :P

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #462 on: January 09, 2010, 06:06:18 AM
I LOVE YOU MIYABI!
Also, I'm hoping to buy EXEOCW somehow... but it depends on how much will it cost me and if I find a way to import this.

But until then, I'm in you hands, mah bro.
Books are both in...but unfortunately there is no Falzorte. The Battlechip Stadium Guide Book really just reuses the EXE 6 official art. But in terms of showing playable characters, Dark Blues and Falzorte are not shown. Only Dark Rockman and regular Forte. There's chip imagery, some really small game screencaps, and some quiz game stuff at the end, but no new art.

The only Forte art in the EXE OCW that stands out to me is the EXEGP and EXE5DS art, which we've never had in great quality/at all on the net.

However, there is a lot of cool official art and concepts that weren't in the previous EXE artbooks, so I do intend to share some of those. I plan to start some scanning tomorrow after work, but not sure how much I'll post in this thread. I might do a news post like I just did for the MM/X/OCWs if I have the time instead. Sunday will probably be the best day for me to get a lot done. Any particular character requests are welcome right now, and I can focus on them first. The special guest art images will of course all be scanned. 8)

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #463 on: January 09, 2010, 08:53:01 AM
Hmmm... no Falzorte? ;___;

Still, what you are saying is interesting and I shall be awaiting you epic scannage.

You probably already know, about what characters I usually ask for, so I will spare you the details.

Oh, is there enything with Slur in the EXEOCW? Altough I'm not getting my hopes up, there is still a possibility, rite?

Anyway... thanks Miyabi. : >  I'm really jealous(I KNOW IT'S BAD). Especially since, the only e-store I could have ordered this through, told me that they cannot get it because... I don't know. They just said they can't. : <

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #464 on: January 10, 2010, 02:50:13 AM
Yeah, there actually is some Slur, because there are a few pages devoted to the anime in there. Granted all images are really small, but they crammed in every Team Cross Fusion member's design and a couple anime-only characters. But definitely plenty of official pics which aren't yet at TMMN. There's even awesome Jawaiian shirt Tadashi Hikari official art, which is almost as good as him being dressed as Ryu! XD

My copy of the book unfortunately wasn't perfect. It arrived in the mail with the package completely ripped open at the bottom, so it was a miracle it didn't slip out leaving me with an empty envelope. Probably a customs thing, since P-A is in Hong Kong. But the back, especially towards the top of it is a little bent out of shape. Not ruined, but it's not great, either. So I'll definitely be hoping UDON gets it translated soon.

Getting dinner ready now, and hopefully within 2 hours or so I'll throw out a couple teaser scans before doing a bigger post tomorrow.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #465 on: January 10, 2010, 05:44:37 AM
AWESOME!
I shall be waiting.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #466 on: January 10, 2010, 06:05:55 AM
Wait no more.

I was also asked for the EXE 6 humans at REO, because, well, there are no real good files of them anywhere online. So that is most of this first batch, along with Slur and other anime concepts, Forte's page and the adult Hikaris:

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #467 on: January 10, 2010, 06:19:54 AM
Oh YESS!
Nice looking versions of those Forte chips... one of them is going into my sig or avaturrr... you don't mind, do you Miyabi?
Thanks. I WUV U! : >

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #468 on: January 10, 2010, 06:22:51 AM
whosat with the book in his hand? (next to Tenguman's op)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #469 on: January 10, 2010, 06:24:23 AM
whosat with the book in his hand? (next to Tenguman's op)
He's an ATTORNEY AT LAW!
Also working for WWW.
Judgeman's operator.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #470 on: January 10, 2010, 06:25:28 AM
Ah.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #471 on: January 10, 2010, 06:31:00 AM
Oh YESS!
Nice looking versions of those Forte chips... one of them is going into my sig or avaturrr... you don't mind, do you Miyabi?
Thanks. I WUV U! : >
Nope, of course not. Go right ahead. That's what official art scannage is for.  8) The nice thing about this book is at least for most of the Navis, their chip art is present and somewhat large enough. For whatever reason, the EXE 6 Navis, Iceman, Laserman and the cellphone game Navis don't. And there is no full body art for the Transmission Navis other than Starman and Zero, but Needleman, Brightman and Swordman's chip art is in. Gravityman just has an odd mug shot crop is all...Some inconsistencies like that in the book are odd. Again, why this book needed to be R20 size, rather than Zero/RnROCW size.  :\

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #472 on: January 10, 2010, 06:34:09 AM
I'm likin' these scans. :) Nice to finally have shiny official art of Iris and co.

I have a few requests: EXE 4.5 artwork, the prototype sketches (classic Megaman battling viruses, it looked like), and Trojan (there are photos of him, but they're not that great).

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #473 on: January 10, 2010, 06:36:09 AM
Ohkay thanks.

And how about dem chara sheets? Smiliar to the ones with Slur, young Regal and others you posted a moment ago? I collect, and seriously enjoy this type of stuff(and I guess I'm not the only one, since they are good drawing/cosplay/WHATEVER reference material). Is there anything like that for Blues, Forte or I dunno... ANYONE who is not Rockman or Netto?

Jesus... I think I'm asking for too much crap. Time to shut the hell up.

Offline Cpie

• Master Artist as well
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #474 on: January 10, 2010, 07:56:15 PM
Miyabi!  Need Kyuubit Foxtar armor version pics, please.
thx