MM Art Request thread.

Acid · 223290

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #375 on: September 19, 2009, 04:32:55 AM
Anyone got that old Z4 parody ad Subbie made? It had naked leviathan.
You mean this one?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #376 on: September 19, 2009, 05:48:26 AM
YES thank you. :cookie:

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #377 on: September 21, 2009, 12:26:04 AM
That reminds me. I asked Vixy this, but she never got back to me: Is the site's old art gallery on archive anywhere (like on that lol.rockmanpm site)? There's some good art there that I want to look at again.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #378 on: September 21, 2009, 12:28:19 AM
The old art? I have it saved somewhere in a hard drive. Most of it at least. ^^;
I hope to bring it back someday, but I'm not sure when... o.o

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #379 on: September 24, 2009, 02:27:45 AM
You could always upload those to that directory.

This is pretty obscure, but I'm wondering if anyone knows where to find better scans of the issues of British SNES magazine Super Play that dealt with Megaman X. I only have two very small scans pulled from somewhere on the Net.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #380 on: September 26, 2009, 07:29:10 AM
Hey, guys.
I just realized that ZX Soundsketch Gigamix had some kind of artbook with it. I was oblivious to this for a long time, and now I'm interested in the scans of it. Anyone got that, cuz' I can't really find them anywhere.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #381 on: September 26, 2009, 07:38:00 AM

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #382 on: September 26, 2009, 08:00:39 AM
Ya, I think this is it. Thank you. : >

Offline Skaarg

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #383 on: October 12, 2009, 05:05:38 AM
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have some good Legends wallpapers. If some widescreen ones have been made by anyone that would be even more awesome. Typically it seems any I find are grainy or low resolution (1024x768 or lower).

>Mega Man Zero 4
>Ragnarok Core
>120 Seconds
FINAL DESTINATION

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #384 on: October 12, 2009, 08:02:21 PM
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have some good Legends wallpapers. If some widescreen ones have been made by anyone that would be even more awesome. Typically it seems any I find are grainy or low resolution (1024x768 or lower).
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffff!
Dude, you're like, asking for impossible. Sure, there might be a few , but good luck on finding them. I looked for them once upon a time too, to no avail. This time I looked too... only small wallpapers.
However, I didn't give DA an exact look. They often make wallpapers there, and someone just might have made an Megaman Legends wp with high enough resolution.

Wait, I'll try to look there.

[tornado fang]!

http://mainfinger.deviantart.com/art/Megaman-Legends-2-Wallpaper-25007337

This is the only not "small".

Sorry, if this one is not what you're looking for.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• THE ORIGINAL Jammin' Ninja
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #385 on: October 14, 2009, 02:53:10 AM
So, I had this book arrive in my mailbox today:

Does RPM want some samples...of what's coming up in Vol. 2?:

Ariga's contest makes so much more sense now that I've seen that page and he clarified the rules today. But anyhow, yes, it is an awesome manga. 8)

I'll take requests, but I don't plan to go too crazy publicly here, since it's all brand new and I entered his contest and all. 10 scans max. Anything after that will have to be PM'd. Name your character wishes. (Again, there are only 2 real stories. One involves the Rockman 3 story, the other is a mix of Battle and Chase with the Rockman 7 RMs intertwined.)

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #386 on: October 14, 2009, 03:01:49 AM
Name your character wishes.

BLUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Please!  XD

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #387 on: October 14, 2009, 03:07:07 AM
The Stardroids, eh?

Since PB has humbly requested some Blues, I'll ask for some Slashman, because Ariga's version of him is just so messed-up and awesome.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #388 on: October 14, 2009, 04:20:26 AM
The Stardroids, eh?

Since PB has humbly requested some Blues, I'll ask for some Slashman, because Ariga's version of him is just so messed-up and awesome.

Then I'll take an Argia Rockman scale chart, table for two! Since people are askin' for some Argia stuffs anyway~

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #389 on: October 14, 2009, 05:10:15 AM
BLUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Please!  XD

But the whole Rockman 3 story is nothing but a Bluesgasm. It's impossible to give you enough Blues in just a short sample scan. I mean he fights Rock as Breakman for 8 pages, pushes a freakin' asteroid out of the way of Dr. Light's ship with the recoil from a mere shot of his buster (and Rock's help...), saves Rock from dying at Gamma's hand, and it ends with him teleporting into Wily's base to take on all 8 RMs by HIMSELF! And that doesn't even touch on his Battle and Chase scenes.  8D

Hard to choose, but here are two of my faves. His Breakman mask gets shot off by Rock. And I mean a charge shot point blank to the head. And still look at him:

And then this sweet little sentimental whistle scene:

I'll ask for some Slashman, because Ariga's version of him is just so messed-up and awesome.

Slashy's biggest spread. He tag teams with Shademan in his other 2-pager:

I have no choice but to also post these. The first one is the very first page. Gotta love the Easter Egg cameos throughout the book, but the crowd here is pretty amusing, all things considered. And the second one is one of two color inserts after the front cover. The other color image was made public a while ago. It was the cover for that European gaming magazine or whatever it was, with a painted-looking Rock on a light blue background:

Then I'll take an Argia Rockman scale chart, table for two! Since people are askin' for some Argia stuffs anyway~
Um...scale as in a height chart for all of them? There weren't any character file bonuses in Gigamix, unfortunately. And all those others from previous books I've posted before.

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #390 on: October 14, 2009, 05:18:29 AM
But the whole Rockman 3 story is nothing but a Bluesgasm. It's impossible to give you enough Blues in just a short sample scan. I mean he fights Rock as Breakman for 8 pages, pushes a freakin' asteroid out of the way of Dr. Light's ship with the recoil from a mere shot of his buster (and Rock's help...), saves Rock from dying at Gamma's hand, and it ends with him teleporting into Wily's base to take on all 8 RMs by HIMSELF! And that doesn't even touch on his Battle and Chase scenes.  8D

Hard to choose, but here are two of my faves. His Breakman mask gets shot off by Rock. And I mean a charge shot point blank to the head. And still look at him:

And then this sweet little sentimental whistle scene:

So....very....beautiful....  :'(

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #391 on: October 14, 2009, 05:18:43 AM
Thank you. :D And I recognize that art of Mega with Beat from a webpage, the address of which escapes me; it had Ariga, along with some other artists, recreating the stage select screens of MM4-6.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #392 on: October 14, 2009, 05:36:45 AM
Thanx a bunch, Miyabi.  I appreciate it.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #393 on: October 14, 2009, 07:23:05 AM
Oh wow... Glacier Le Cactank, and a small part of the BN cast? I lol'd pretty hard.
Plus, isnt that the court room from Phoenix Wright?

Is there any Bass? if not, then more Rush bike! Im surprised he put that in there.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #394 on: October 14, 2009, 07:51:37 AM
Ariga... Star Rulers... *o*
Seriously, too awesome, the scans you have putted up... Thank you. :cookie:

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #395 on: October 14, 2009, 01:43:15 PM
I like how Ariga shows that Breakman was Blues all along. It was done well too. ^^

I have no choice but to also post these. The first one is the very first page. Gotta love the Easter Egg cameos throughout the book, but the crowd here is pretty amusing, all things considered.

EXE characters~ >0<

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #396 on: October 14, 2009, 07:45:37 PM
I too am after Forte. But if not, then please post some more "Cool Warrior" Blues.

Please?

You can also use the power of rPM for me too, ya know?

Anyway... I will be awaiting your awesomeness... and the awesomeness of the manga.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #397 on: October 15, 2009, 05:05:00 AM
Alright, so we're looking for some Forte, with a dash of Rush Bike. This fits the bill:

If you ever wondered where dead Robot Masters go, the answer is not the robot museum. Instead, as Forte finds out, they get stuffed in the trunk... XD:

Cool Warrior Blues? Nah. How 'bout hot playa Blues?:

OK, fine, maybe not quite the warrior, but he's still cool and funny here:

And one last choice of my own. The original manga Mr. Fabulous. AND DOLPHINS! AND SCRUB CHARACTERS DYING!:

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #398 on: October 15, 2009, 05:17:40 AM
Awesome, Miyabi. Thanks.

Maybe some Stardroids? There was a page you posted earlier with their whole group in the shadows. Well, is there any more?

Sorry to bug you, but this is just so AWESOME. You are AWESOME too.

I dub thee AWESOME_MIYABI!

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #399 on: October 15, 2009, 05:49:49 AM
Maybe some Stardroids? There was a page you posted earlier with their whole group in the shadows. Well, is there any more?
No, not yet. Look carefully at what it says on that page. And why I said this about that image:

Does RPM want some samples...of what's coming up in Vol. 2?

It's the only teaser image. Ariga is still working on Vol. 2. After he posted yesterday on his blog chastising people like me who entered fancharacters with a backstory, apparently he said that the storyline is set for that book, and that Earth is under attack from enemies from space. When you see the Stardroid shadows as the "next issue" preview, it all makes sense.

As I said when I first posted, this volume of Gigamix only has one story focusing solely on Rockman 3, and the other story is basically the playable Battle and Chase characters + Rockman 7 RMs mixed in. There are quick cameos like Star Man's, but generally not many other RMs.