Acid · 223288

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #350 on: August 07, 2009, 07:51:34 AM
JESUS CHRIST, MIYABI I LOVE YOU!

This is much better than that crappy version Ryouko provided everyone with. I mean, not only was it small, BUT ALSO IT HAD A HUGASS WATERMARK ON IT! [tornado fang].

Hey, Miyabi. Is this all you have? Or maybe you've got sum Forte and Slur? Because It would be good to have them in higher resolution and quality. If you don't, then too bad. Still, BIG THANKS.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• THE ORIGINAL Jammin' Ninja
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #351 on: August 08, 2009, 02:33:31 AM
Now now, I can totally understand people wanting to keep stuff for their own site, trying to avoid theft and to prevent forgeries from being reproduced. Problem is, these settei sheets do get copied easy and sold on eBay (well, Japanese eBay moreso) as fakes and not the genuine article. Ryou had her reasons.

I however don't have a site of my own, just don't care if people end up reposting them,...but I am against the reproduction. So I have thought about watermarking them anyhow. Never did, so you're lucky I only considered it.  8D

That is everything, the complete set as I bought it. No Stream character art, sorry. I haven't seen any pop up on eBay, other than the background set I bought/posted before. So I don't have any of those that are on REO.

While I'm here, oh lordy, what is this ripoff? (yeah yeah, wrong thread  >U<):

PS, @Zechs: Yeah, I'll probably get around to scanning the whole Wolf's Rain set anyhow. I was just happy to get enough Cher and Blue ones in the set. 0v0 But I haven't started yet.

But weren't you the one who tried before on that booklet? Still no hope getting it from me, and I have no clue if anyone else has it either.

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Zechs

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
    • Simply-Crestfallen.
Reply #352 on: August 08, 2009, 02:54:51 AM
Yeah, I tried before... Oh well. If no one doesn't, no worries...

But whenever you get around to Wolf's Rain, that will be great. I'm very interested in it.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #353 on: August 09, 2009, 05:03:58 PM
I once saw a manga page from the ZX Manga where all the biometals merge with Vent all at once, forming the n"Ultimate Megaman" or something like that.
would there happen to be any scans of that? Id appreciate it.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #354 on: August 10, 2009, 07:25:05 AM
There once was a manga page from Nantucket. When asked to scan it, Rock Miyabi said...
here you go:

That's all there is with all of the biometals in the pic. And I think I've got about two other scans of that "ultimate form" somewhere within the old ZX Vol. 2 requests.

What? You thought I was going to continue with an inappropriate rhyme-ish limmerick? 8D

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline ParasiteBirth

• Useless Dweeb
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Some random dweeb
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Reply #355 on: August 10, 2009, 09:10:29 AM
I'd love it if somebody could give me Vent/Van fan art from ZX. Thank you - to whoever will help me-  ;)

Check my YouTube Channel for Challenges, Speed Run videos and more!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #356 on: August 12, 2009, 03:52:26 AM
I'd love it if somebody could give me Vent/Van fan art from ZX. Thank you - to whoever will help me-  ;)
Deviantart works.

There once was a manga page from Nantucket. When asked to scan it, Rock Miyabi said...
here you go:

That's all there is with all of the biometals in the pic. And I think I've got about two other scans of that "ultimate form" somewhere within the old ZX Vol. 2 requests.

What? You thought I was going to continue with an inappropriate rhyme-ish limmerick? 8D

thanks, that actually helps too.
wasnt there a fusion between all the biometals though? I could swear I saw that...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #357 on: August 12, 2009, 06:32:33 AM
Ermmm...no? Not in this manga that I see. There are only two things I can pick out from the volumes that might be what you saw.

The only pic in the first volume with them all is actually the first page. It shows all the biometals in the top panel, followed by evil silhouettes of all the chosen ones in the panel below it. Nothing about an ultimate ZX form that early, though.

Now in Vol. 2, that's the more likely scenario where you saw something. Mr. Monkey Face kidnaps Vent's little friend and in turn gets biometals F, H, and L. Magilla Gorilla kinda like crushes them all together in his hands and is infused with their power, making him all shiny. Vent eventually blows him up as Model ZX, but the three biometals are wounded badly in the explosion. Model P floats out of the carcass all cool and unharmed, but the others need to be rushed back to HQ to be fixed. So until the final battle, Vent actually is short those three. His homey rides his motorbike to deliver them while Vent is taking on Serpent. After getting them, each form gets a quick cameo before the final battle. It's at that final battle where I scanned those pages, and the only time they truly ALL fuse together.

Fanart isn't official art, so no go in this thread. But I'll go through my folders and make a post in the Stolen Bleep thread tomorrow after work. Remembering sources might be the only issue, though.  -AC

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #358 on: August 12, 2009, 06:37:51 AM
Hmmm... interesting.
Oh well.
thanks!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #359 on: August 19, 2009, 03:58:11 AM
Not art per se, but does anyone have that "Rockman Cannon" image?

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #360 on: August 19, 2009, 02:04:34 PM
Not art per se, but does anyone have that "Rockman Cannon" image?
You mean this:

Few seconds of searching for me. Especially since it was posted in my own topic. Not that I bash you, or anything. Just saying.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #361 on: August 19, 2009, 08:39:29 PM
Thanks.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #362 on: August 27, 2009, 02:08:03 AM
Does anyone have that image of Zero with sword and buster drawn that Toru Nakayama did a while back? It popped up a bit after the series concluded and was featured on his front page, but I'm at a loss currently when it comes to where it'd be now.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #363 on: September 03, 2009, 03:25:53 AM
Toru Nakayama the professional golfer or the UFC Fighter...? Oh, THAT Nakayama. 8D

Um, this was more a stab in the dark that I just dug up, because I really don't remember where this is from. But the watermarky dealy is his blog title I believe, so I assume this is his. If not, it's Zero with a sword and buster, so if anything, you can at least add an image of him with said weapons in hand! LOL

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #364 on: September 03, 2009, 04:07:08 AM
Its not Nakayama. Its from the guy who made those awesome Zero, Omega Zero and Zero series X figures.

http://harvestwks.blog59.fc2.com/blog-entry-170.html

Offline Robert Oakes

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #365 on: September 08, 2009, 03:21:21 PM
Its not Nakayama. Its from the guy who made those awesome Zero, Omega Zero and Zero series X figures.

http://harvestwks.blog59.fc2.com/blog-entry-170.html

That is Nakayama's artwork. He made it especially for the package of those figures. He even advertised them in his own site at one point.

Offline mega rock.exe

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #366 on: September 12, 2009, 08:03:17 PM
Is this thread still active?  Finally someone who is willing to contribute from the EXE books.  I've been looking for the art that nobody really cares about.  Do they have a page with all the mugshots and chip images there?  Those would be interesting.  Maybe some final boss concepts, if any.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #367 on: September 14, 2009, 06:57:11 PM
That is Nakayama's artwork. He made it especially for the package of those figures. He even advertised them in his own site at one point.
Oh good, I wasn't crazy. I forgot any story/connection between the two, but I knew the harvest blog is still linked on his site. That's the only reason I made the connection.

Is this thread still active?  Finally someone who is willing to contribute from the EXE books.  I've been looking for the art that nobody really cares about.  Do they have a page with all the mugshots and chip images there?  Those would be interesting.  Maybe some final boss concepts, if any.

Active enough. In-game mugshots? No. There are some here and there of some humans, but no huge collection of them all. For example, here's one of Rock:

Chips? Yes. Although since the book is small enough as it is, it makes these images even smaller. Don't know what good scans will really do, especially since RPM has many of these images in better quality on the site's chip databases for a few of the games. But here's the whole set:

Final bosses? Yep, although not too much concept-y work. But here's what they have:

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #368 on: September 14, 2009, 10:42:01 PM
Awesome stuff.  I like that unused concept for Zero. (the swirly energy one)

Offline mega rock.exe

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #369 on: September 15, 2009, 12:18:30 AM
Awesome.  Thanks for the scans.  I've always wanted to see those.  Would you mind if I upload the pictures I requested to this gallery?  Crediting you of course.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #370 on: September 15, 2009, 01:48:46 AM
Would you mind if I upload the pictures I requested to this gallery?  Crediting you of course.

My stuff floats around everywhere, so as long as you're crediting me and not claiming it as your site's only, that's fine.

I assume you haven't seen stuff I've scanned from it previously, but if you're interested, other EXE no Himitsu scans are here: http://www.rockman-exe.com/online/viewtopic.php?t=8097

Offline mega rock.exe

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #371 on: September 15, 2009, 04:52:29 AM

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #372 on: September 15, 2009, 05:52:36 AM
Okay, thanks.  Since this is an art thread, I have a few that you won't get from a book.  I personally perfected the drawing.

Pirate Tribe
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g144/mega_rock_exe/piratetribevector.png
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g144/mega_rock_exe/piratetribesymbol.png

Harp Noise (vibrant)
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g144/mega_rock_exe/harpnoisevibrant.png

Mettaur EXE
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g144/mega_rock_exe/MettaurEXEvector.png
Wrong thread much.
this isnt just "an art thread"

Its for when someone requests a SPECIFIC megaman artwork they cannot find.

So, If I cant find a certain piece, and I really want it, ill ask around in this thread. be it official or not, (mostly when you need official art)

Not to post your artwork. Make yourself an art thread for that.

Offline mega rock.exe

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #373 on: September 15, 2009, 06:39:35 AM
Okay.  I understand.  But I think I'm done here so no more mistakes. :-[

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #374 on: September 19, 2009, 02:02:21 AM
Anyone got that old Z4 parody ad Subbie made? It had naked leviathan.