Reply #325 on: July 12, 2009, 07:14:59 AM

THIS...is [tornado fang]ing awesome!

Offline Rock Miyabi

• THE ORIGINAL Jammin' Ninja
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #326 on: July 12, 2009, 09:29:25 PM
So it turns out that there are technically just 6 strips at the end of R2 and R3 that include RM7 or 8 RMs. You get some Sword Man, Junk Man, Clown Man, Aqua Man, pixelated face Cloud Man and Freeze Man. They basically all include Duo for good measure. Here you go:

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #327 on: July 12, 2009, 09:36:58 PM
Yea those are the "Maniax" I was talking about a while ago~

R2
Ariga also has a comic series called "Rockman Maniax" in here, where most of the crazy silliness is about Rockman's Soccer.  Some of these "Maniax" comics are in the "Rockman 4-Koma Dai Koushin Part 2" book too.Ariga's comic-self shows up to talk with Rockman, and Wily shows up too! Ariga's comic-self has swirly eyes and is funny! All 3 of them have a coffee-break and discuss the evolution of the Classic series, and the artworks that's shown up along the way. Duo shows up too, talking with Rightot.

R3
Ariga's "Maniax" comic section has Ariga himself have a lovely (intimate) chat with Roll, and also showing a comic cover with Roll in a bathing suit... LOL. Some more silly comics involves Rightot building his own robot that crashes, and Duo having a chat with Clown Man that ends with a big punch on Clown Man's face, and also Forte riding around in his Gospel Darkstar vehicle. The water robot masters are sharing a bath with (a drunk or very cheerful?) Duo, that ends up with the handsome guy (Aqua Man) being punched into the stars. Plum also interviews some robot masters that has their faces censored (they are interviewed in the same way as Andrew Dickman's Wily Show flash). TV Man is also shown in one of the comics here. Freeze Man pops up in a comic too, starring the robots from his stage attacking Wily for some reason. After all that, there's a special comic about Wily and his crazy mischiefs, which are just funny in their own way. After that comic, the enemies from all kinds of Rockman games are shown. And then we get a special comic that's 7 pages long, about the Mega World bosses out on a quest and later gets exhausted in the end.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #328 on: July 12, 2009, 10:42:56 PM
Poor guys can't even think about Duo without getting punched into orbit.

Offline Smoke

• Net Navi
  • Screw the Mega Arm, I have green hair!
    • View Profile
Reply #329 on: July 12, 2009, 11:44:21 PM
[tornado fang] YEAH! Thanks for the pictures, Miyabi. Is this Duo thing some sort of a running gag?

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #330 on: July 12, 2009, 11:50:02 PM
Yea it is. Just like I said in my quote, Duo always seem to have a bad temper, and starts to punch the robot masters. ^^

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #331 on: July 14, 2009, 06:39:02 PM
I got an art-related question: Why haven't I heard anything about Megamix Vol. 4? I thought it was released back in May (or am I thinking of the reprints and MM Vol. 4 isn't actually out yet?).

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #332 on: July 14, 2009, 06:53:14 PM
I only heard about the reprints (and I still want them >U<)...

The Daletto interview with Inafune and Ariga did show a preview of Rockman Gigamix series that's coming out soon. ^^

Quote from: VixyNyan at PRC
The description mentions the publishing of the past Ariga books by Enterbrain, Kodansha and Bom Bom Comics, and this Gigamix will be for the most enthusiastic fans. It might have both old comic stories already published, and stories that Ariga haven't published yet.

There's a happy message from Ariga in that Gigamix page too. ^.^

Gigamix Vol.1
Gigamix Vol.2

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #333 on: July 14, 2009, 06:57:09 PM
Does anyone here at least have the humans from the MHX OVA (they can be seen panacking, running from a mechaniloid gone berserk)?

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #334 on: July 15, 2009, 09:26:42 PM
What about Goat (RNR2)? Was there ever any art of him?

Offline Klavier Gavin

• RPM Soldier
  • Einspruch!
    • View Profile
Reply #335 on: July 15, 2009, 10:32:06 PM
What about Goat (RNR2)? Was there ever any art of him?

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #336 on: July 15, 2009, 10:41:51 PM
Not Kid Kung Foo; the FM-ian himself.

Offline Klavier Gavin

• RPM Soldier
  • Einspruch!
    • View Profile
Reply #337 on: July 15, 2009, 10:44:46 PM
Not Kid Kung Foo; the FM-ian himself.

I don't remember there being an FM-ian. 'Course, I didn't really pay attention to the story. >.>

I'll look anyway.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #338 on: July 16, 2009, 01:21:49 AM
Nope, there wasn't any FM'ian Goat to my knowledge, either. In the RnROCW, the only images are essentially what KG posted. Only that one real alternate concept, but no FM'ian concepts or official designs.

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Smoke

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #339 on: July 16, 2009, 05:40:19 PM
Today I got my new Megamix Volumes. Looks like Gigamix will have Rockman 7 Robot Masters inside.

Offline Smoke

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #340 on: July 28, 2009, 06:08:27 PM
Ok I have a request again  ;) I'm looking for some Stardroid pictures by Hitoshi Ariga.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #341 on: July 31, 2009, 04:38:42 AM
Here's all of his character sheets of them from the early Megamixes:

Also a very late thanks for your scans. Wish those new ones would pop up in more places, and at nice reasonable prices soon.

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #342 on: July 31, 2009, 04:47:05 AM
Yay, it's Army Man, Black Man and Kraken Man! :3

page 175-197: Concept art time! Robot Masters and the main cast are here. Skeleton Joe and Darkmen too. The Stardroids are here as well. The special Wily corner shows some weird robot bosses, like Army Man with 2 heads (one head is like Search Man and the other head is like Colonel), and also Black Man and Kraken Man.

Oh, when I click on all 4 links, the page title says "viruschris.jpg". >0<

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #343 on: July 31, 2009, 05:49:10 AM
Oh, when I click on all 4 links, the page title says "viruschris.jpg". >0<
LOL, what the fudge? Oh, it brings up a line of related images, one of which is "viruschris.jpg." And there's also a sketch of SubTank, something that looks like Asena art, and one of my Nintendo Power scans. Is Imageshack now linking related images on it's server all thumbed or posted on a related site? I suppose that's the only reason I can guesstimate.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #344 on: July 31, 2009, 03:15:03 PM
Holy... Dark Man (Yes, I'm calling Black Man Dark Man :P) looks just awesome...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Smoke

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #345 on: July 31, 2009, 04:36:30 PM
thanks for the scans. oh and sorry that my scans are in bad quality. my camera failt at take closeup pictures and I don't want to scan this site because it would kink the pages  :( sorry guys...

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #346 on: August 04, 2009, 05:35:33 AM
Again not a request per se, but since I've cross-posted these at multiple sites before, have a gajillion more EXE settei. Now actually featuring characters, rather than backgrounds only:

PS - Totally random thought. I haven't scanned any yet, but is anyone actually interested in Wolf's Rain that they'd like to see that set I bought, too?

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #347 on: August 04, 2009, 05:40:55 AM
Someone might.

The images are showing up, but the links are all broken ("Firefox cannot find the server at "http.com").

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #348 on: August 04, 2009, 06:17:59 AM
My bad, TMMN's forum does some wonky things when you try to transfer it elsewhere. Guess I couldn't take the easy road and just paste it all. XD I think I got them all, but in case I didn't, just erase the initial "http://" and any quotation marks.

Offline Zechs

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
    • Simply-Crestfallen.
Reply #349 on: August 04, 2009, 10:58:14 AM
PS - Totally random thought. I haven't scanned any yet, but is anyone actually interested in Wolf's Rain that they'd like to see that set I bought, too?

I would. I quite enjoyed that anime.

And I got a forum request. Would anyone happen to have scans of that MM8 Anthology booklet?