MM Art Request thread.

Acid · 223769

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #300 on: June 25, 2009, 06:02:10 AM
@Kharaxel: True; however, its mention on the So Bad It's Horrible page gave me the impression that it was there because it didn't perfectly adhere to the game canon, not because of its own (lack of) merits. Yes, the changes the manga made are questionable at best, but at least it's humorous, so it can walk on its own, so to speak. But, that's just me. >.>

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #301 on: June 25, 2009, 07:26:52 AM
The Zero manga should have kept the idea it had in the first volume. (the Zero 1 adaptation) I kind of liked the split personality thing  Zero had. He was on some kind of power save, so he was using the lowest possible power, so he had it for when he battled. So when he wa son power save, he was the weak Zero, and otherwise, he was the kickass cool Zero we all know and love. Although it would seem something was screwed up with it, because it made Zero a powerless cowardly loser, and didnt activate untill there was serious, serious trouble. But in the end, "weak" Zero is able to overcome himself and draw upon his own power willingly, and he stabs Fusion X (seriously, a fusion of the big 4 into X can only really be called that...) right through the middle with the Z saber.

If they had kept going with that, then it would have worked out. Weak Zero slowly becoming less weak, untill he is actually tolerable. Hell, they could have explained the whole thign away with Omega too. Zero in the copy body needs to use the power save feature because his copy body does not have the same amount of power his old one had.

maaan. They could have done something original yet acceptable, but they just went and [tornado fang]'d it up, concentrating on comedy only. I mean, the fake Zero built by Lito after that was lame...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #302 on: June 25, 2009, 05:12:12 PM
I always thought Lito's Fake Zero was mildly insane.

I did find a decent pic of "The Big Shake", but...

Well, it's better than those grainy thumbnails. This was taken from an eBay auction.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #303 on: June 25, 2009, 05:22:20 PM
Protoman's got that miniature cape now, does he?

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #304 on: June 27, 2009, 06:21:57 AM
Im hoping someone has this one or can ind it for me. (Im not sure if its on pixiv...)
Its an image with two rectangle boxes, and in one, there is Light and megaman, and the other, Bass and Wily. however, with their roles reversed, and Light and Megamans pic is all dark and they look evil, whereas Wily and Bass look innocent and good.
I looked through the bleep thread and couldn't find it...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #305 on: June 27, 2009, 07:00:33 AM
Hmm. I remembered it in the Bleep...
And yep, it's on Pixiv. I'll try to find it.

Posted on: June 27, 2009, 12:40:35
Here you go:

Source

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #306 on: June 27, 2009, 07:01:23 AM
Thank you!

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #307 on: July 01, 2009, 02:08:33 PM
I don't know if there's a picture of this one but... Is there a picture of Simpsons style Light choking Rock?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #308 on: July 01, 2009, 02:11:34 PM
There is, I remembered it from something...
Not sure if it's on Pixiv... *Tries*

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• THE ORIGINAL Jammin' Ninja
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #309 on: July 04, 2009, 01:52:08 AM
And hey, Miyabi, care to give me/us/whatever more Forte from Rockman Megamix? Or eventually Blues. And thanks for your usual hard work, bro.
Alright, TMMN contest entry done. So I finally come with scans to fulfill part of this request. My copy of R1 is in the mail and should arrive tomorrow, so I'll have more ammunition. But for now, these are some of the Forte pics in R2 that weren't in the original Ariga Megamixes from what I recall. At least I don't remember scanning many of these scenes. Also added a comic page from R3. I'll focus on Blues later:

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #310 on: July 04, 2009, 02:57:58 AM
If anyone had any doubts that Ariga-Bass is insane off his tits, well...

Also, what's Phoenix Wright got to do with any of this?

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #311 on: July 04, 2009, 02:59:27 AM
Hey does anyone know what hair color Bass has? ive been loooking but i cant find it.... maybe the helmet is his face..

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #312 on: July 04, 2009, 03:25:42 AM
XD My mistake. Didn't double check before I posted. I was also scanning Vol. 1 of the PW Casebook for somebody else and wasn't paying attention to all the thumbs I had highlighted in Imageshack when I copied the links. That's what I get for multitasking. Oh well, enjoy some lusty, busty, angry Mia as well!

@ SoulAnimal: Don't believe there is any official answer. Anything done of him without a helmet would be fanart, and the artists' interpretation.

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Klavier Gavin

• RPM Soldier
  • Einspruch!
    • View Profile
Reply #313 on: July 04, 2009, 03:35:28 AM

It's made by Capcom too. 8D

Oh well, enjoy some lusty, busty, angry Mia as well!

<3

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #314 on: July 04, 2009, 05:18:01 AM
YESSS! MIYABI I LOVE YOU!
Those are sweet. THank you very much. < 3

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #315 on: July 04, 2009, 10:37:20 PM
I always loved Ariga's Forte design.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #316 on: July 04, 2009, 11:04:44 PM
Hmm. I remembered it in the Bleep...
And yep, it's on Pixiv. I'll try to find it.

Posted on: June 27, 2009, 12:40:35
Here you go:

Source

That doesnt look right...at all , like i cant it even imagine it without a short circut in my head

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #317 on: July 07, 2009, 04:36:18 AM
I got a question.

A GameStop employee gave me some "preview covers" of both versions of RNR3 a whiles back; I'm not sure if I should scan them or not, even though the games are out. Your verdict?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #318 on: July 07, 2009, 07:21:30 AM
Go ahead.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #319 on: July 07, 2009, 04:12:14 PM

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #320 on: July 07, 2009, 04:59:11 PM
Oooo~

Offline Smoke

• Net Navi
  • Screw the Mega Arm, I have green hair!
    • View Profile
Reply #321 on: July 10, 2009, 04:25:49 PM
Are there some arts from rockman 7, rockman 8 or rockman and forte robot masters by hitoshi ariga out there?

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #322 on: July 10, 2009, 06:04:23 PM
Are there some arts from rockman 7, rockman 8 or rockman and forte robot masters by hitoshi ariga out there?

I uploaded those to Photobucket, but I can't link to them ("View picture" keeps giving me a blank pixel).

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #323 on: July 12, 2009, 07:02:44 AM
Then I'll upload and link to a few...including Forte ones, just because...from his older blog:

There is a liii~tle bit in the Megamixes that I'll get around to scanning tomorrow. I remember more Junk Man at least.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #324 on: July 12, 2009, 07:09:37 AM
Then I'll upload and link to a few...including Forte ones, because Ariga Forte is awesome...from his older blog:

There is a liii~tle bit in the Megamixes that I'll get around to scanning tomorrow. I remember more Junk Man at least.

Fix'd