Acid · 222065

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #625 on: October 19, 2011, 10:31:27 AM
Awesome! Thanks alot, Rep!

So, I messed with a bit and I ended up having to throw off the proportions so I'll let you guys be the judge. The pixelation from the scanning isn't too bad and it's barely noticable after you've printed out the cover. I think this turned out well!

New page, new link - http://ewazone.com/psy/Images/Rockman%208%20copy.png

Offline Skaarg

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #626 on: October 30, 2011, 04:19:31 AM
Odd request, but a friend of mine is looking for front and back scans of the 6 Rockman games on the famicom. Does anybody have these or know where they can be obtained. Thanks for any help!

>Mega Man Zero 4
>Ragnarok Core
>120 Seconds
FINAL DESTINATION

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #627 on: October 30, 2011, 06:34:16 AM
Anyone have scans of those SkyBox(?) Megaman cards drawn by Mr. Spaziante? (That art was recycled for the Archie comic's concept art) I know I'd saved those at some point; I seriously can't find them anywhere now.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• THE ORIGINAL Jammin' Ninja
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #628 on: October 30, 2011, 09:03:58 PM
Odd request, but a friend of mine is looking for front and back scans of the 6 Rockman games on the famicom. Does anybody have these or know where they can be obtained. Thanks for any help!
Not odd at all, but I can't completely help. I have mediocre quality of the PSX versions for front and back, but only decent fronts for Famicom versions:

Here's the Complete Works anyhow, even if it's not what your friend needs:

Anyone have scans of those SkyBox(?) Megaman cards drawn by Mr. Spaziante? (That art was recycled for the Archie comic's concept art) I know I'd saved those at some point; I seriously can't find them anywhere now.
I thought I had four of them at one point, but all I'm finding is two. Make it two of us who can't find them anywhere...^^; (sidenote: wow, I realize I really need to purge/reorganize a lot of old crap quality '90s scans and photos now that we have nice HQ artbooks and scanners nowadays! hahaha):

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #629 on: October 30, 2011, 11:30:08 PM
Huh. Hell of a time for them to be vanishing into thin air...

Turn out they were actually by Artbox (Faulty memory, 1; Gonzo, 0). I found some low-quality scans of most of the Spaz cards:

That "MM and Company" card is new to me, even if I vaguely remember seeing it in horrible BG-less tiny .GIF/.JPEG form around Angelfire.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #630 on: October 31, 2011, 02:49:49 AM
I wonder where the cards came from; they're new to me.

Mega Man & Company features Fourth Armor X, where's Protoman? That puzzles me a bit. Nice callout to Mega Man Legends though.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Skaarg

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #631 on: October 31, 2011, 05:02:57 PM
Not odd at all, but I can't completely help. I have mediocre quality of the PSX versions for front and back, but only decent fronts for Famicom versions:
*snip*

Thanks a lot for these. He has the carts, but no boxes, so he wants to make something so he can use some spare NAMCOT cases he has. These are much better quality than anything else we've found so hopefully it'll work out. ;)

>Mega Man Zero 4
>Ragnarok Core
>120 Seconds
FINAL DESTINATION

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #632 on: November 01, 2011, 06:48:22 AM
Hey, I know this is an ART request thread, but I don't want to make another one, and its kinda art related (in a way) so I'll ask here.
Anybody has ALL the animu cutscenes from Rockman ZX and ZX Advent recorded? Because converting the raw video files from the rom is out of question (NO [tornado fang]ing TOOLS! EVEN TO THIS DAY!)
I want to add them to my sexy rockman cutscene collection.
I don't care if they are the english ones, or japanese. But if you somebody has both then that's even better.
kthx

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #633 on: November 02, 2011, 04:15:35 AM
DeSmuME can't record them for you? o.o

It will record the cutscenes in 59.976 fps goodness no matter the type of PC you use and no frame drops. 8D

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #634 on: November 02, 2011, 05:24:54 AM
DeSmuME can't record them for you? o.o

It will record the cutscenes in 59.976 fps goodness no matter the type of PC you use and no frame drops. 8D
I know that Vixy.
I just hoped I won't have to beat the whole game again as both charas... but I guess that's inevitable.
Welp... off I go.
Thanks.

Offline N-Mario

• Video Game Veteran
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Video Game Veteran
    • View Profile
    • N-Mario's Gaming Universe
Reply #635 on: November 02, 2011, 05:58:46 PM
There isn't a way to convert one emulator save file to another emulator save format if you can't just copy/paste the file alone?
You shouldn't have to beat a game again, and again, just to get whatever you are trying to get. :-/

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #636 on: November 14, 2011, 04:13:07 AM
Could anyone check Cannon Spike's Hidden Gallery Mode for MM art? I don't own the game and can't seem to find any pics from that mode anywhere.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #637 on: November 28, 2011, 06:45:36 AM
Does anyone have that one page from The X Mega Mission Story in Rockman Remix of X and Zero in front of a makeshift cross at the end?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #638 on: December 05, 2011, 05:25:37 AM
Sorry for the delay Flame; I saw this the day you posted it, but have been swamped at work lately. Here you are:

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #639 on: December 11, 2011, 04:11:52 AM
Does anyone have a full body rotation of the Kore Kast of the Mega Man Classic series?

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #640 on: December 11, 2011, 10:45:59 AM
Sorry for the delay Flame; I saw this the day you posted it, but have been swamped at work lately. Here you are:

Yaaay! Thanks!

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Skaarg

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #641 on: January 02, 2012, 07:11:16 PM
Does anyone happen to have a higher resolution copy of this (if it exists):

I just recently bought a Power Battle board and Marquee and a cabinet to put it in. I like side art, but as far as I know neither power battle or power fighters has official side art. I thought having this plus the game's logo would look pretty awesome.

>Mega Man Zero 4
>Ragnarok Core
>120 Seconds
FINAL DESTINATION

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #642 on: January 05, 2012, 08:22:45 AM
It has to be cropped, and might not be insanely better, but will this R20 scan suffice?

Offline LemonLime

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #643 on: March 10, 2012, 11:04:41 AM
Hey guys, I'm trying to get my hands on all the scans from the Rockman X8 Prototype Gallery book only released in Japan.  The cover looks like this:

Unfortunately the site that used to host all the scans is now down.  I was wondering if anyone had saved them?  I'm specifically looking for concept art of the Neutral Armor and of Lumine if anyone has those separately, too.  Thanks.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #644 on: May 10, 2012, 03:54:49 AM
I was wondering if anyone has the artwork featured on the cover of the aftermentioned book? I never got a chance to save it, and if I remember, import's a [sonic slicer].

Offline Karasai♪

• Absolutely Fabulous.
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #645 on: May 10, 2012, 04:26:26 AM
Is there any concept art of Double from X4?

similar to this

Offline Mary_Nelson

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #646 on: June 02, 2012, 01:25:18 AM
This seems like the best place to ask...
Are there any more pictures of this happy chap?  Next to Knight Man?  I came across him in Megamix, and I could swear on a stack of gold cartridges I've seen him before, but I can't put my finger on where.  At first I thought he might be a discarded old boss design, but if so he's not one I can find in any books or scans I've seen.  Any help's appreciated, this one's been driving me nuts.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #647 on: June 02, 2012, 01:29:45 AM
IIRC his name's Karate #3 (something to that effect), and he first appeared in Shigeto Ikehara's MM6 manga.

Offline Mary_Nelson

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #648 on: June 08, 2012, 11:23:09 PM
IIRC his name's Karate #3 (something to that effect), and he first appeared in Shigeto Ikehara's MM6 manga.

Ah, awesome, I knew I recognized him!  I was lucky enough to get a loan of a few of Ikehara's manga years back - couldn't read a word in them, but I loved everything I saw, and I think I got the gist for the most part.  <3 Centaur (wo)Man and Knight Man.

I don't suppose anyone's got any other pics of this guy?  I remember him fighting Rock briefly, I'm kind of curious how my memory compares to what was really in the book...

Offline X-AMP

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #649 on: July 28, 2012, 03:36:20 AM
I was wondering if there were anyway to get a clearer scan of this page image

specifically the front and back views of Reaper Sigma.
thanks in advance