Guess who was just at a Protomen concert?

Joebucks · 1614

Offline Joebucks

• Not a Sniper
  • Cyberelf
  • DON'T FORGET, ONLY ONE BOSS LEFT
    • View Profile
    • Where I keep my scripts for Ruby-Spears Mega Man
on: April 25, 2011, 12:58:49 AM
THIS GUY RIGHT HERE
Holy [parasitic bomb] my ears are still ringing. They were playing at the Anime Punch convention in Ohio, which was the perfect opportunity for me to finally see them live. It was more fun than I ever could have imagined. Even before the concert I met up with some other Protomen fans and we just went around people watching and discussing Protomen and Mega Man stuff. Then the concert actually happened and, after moshing our way to the front, we were directly in front of an amp. My ears are still ringing from it. Prolly gonna bring earplugs next time, I even saw K.I.L.R.O.Y. wearing some. Anyway, really great experience, if you ever get the chance you should definitley go. Anyone else here ever been to one of their concerts?

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 02:03:20 AM
Wish I could have been there. But I'd have to cross several borders and an ocean.

Oh well, one day.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 06:26:54 AM
I saw them live at PAX East 2010. It was really great, and I got to wear the helmet. They're really nice guys to talk to as well.

Offline Krystal

• Fujoshi >w<
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 兄萌えが消えない止まない
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 11:04:24 AM
I'll definitely go to one one day. But for now, I'm stuck in Oz. That damn wizard is elusive.