Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_n3059dBPg[/youtube]

Compare with

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SrV13F3x7Y[/youtube]

Heavy!

25 years after originally playing Marty McFly, Michael J. Fox has rolled up his jeans, slipped on his mirrored shades, and taken the driver's seat of Doc Brown's DeLorean once again.

It's to promote this year's Spike TV Scream Awards -- where the cast of "Back to the Future" will reunite -- Fox took part in a shot-for-shot recreation of the original teaser trailer for the movie. The video matches the original in nearly every detail, from the tongues sticking out of Fox's Nikes to the pulsating of the time machine's Flux Capacitor.

This is pretty awesome, IMO.

As a BTTF fan, I appreciate it. Thanks, Michael!

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Great Scott! <3

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
That was pretty cool if you ask me.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
I forgot to mention the reason for this actually. It seems that for the 2010 Scream awards, the cast of Back to the Future is going to be reunited.

Edited the first post

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Nice.

Kinda makes me want to pick up the Blu-Ray set even more. :P

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
I actually only ever watched the first movie. This inspires me to go rent the others though. X3