Dr. Wily II's attempts at sprites and stuff (KOBUN MADNESS!)

Dr. Wily II · 441679

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1300 on: March 04, 2011, 07:00:23 AM
Me too. :3

With the Fortress Bosses completed, it's time for the Wily II Machine... But to end the 5th generation with a huge bang... Presenting...
THE WILY II GUNDAM!

(Click to see it in full-size)

This is the first form of the Wily II Gundam (less known as the Wily II Machine 5) that our hero/ine faces. As one can see, it resembles the Wily Gundam/Iron Golem from Rockman World 4/Megaman IV, and the design is in fact based of it (It is my favourite Wily Machine ever~).
For the first phase of the battle, the main attack is from the legs. The Wily II Gundam will be hovering left and right throughout the battle. The main forms of attacks are the shooting out of various robot minions from the front ports of the legs, and the port below the skull. While our hero/ine is distracted with the minions, the Wily II Gundam would try to land on top of him/her, leading in an OHKO.
The legs aren't weak to any weapons... Robot minions include Mets, Sniper Joes, Heli-Mets, Walking Bombs... Walking Bombs? Shoot them back at the legs?
Each leg has its own health-bar, and both legs must be destroyed to advance.

This is the second form of the Wily II Gundam (less known as the Wily II Machine 5), after our hero/ine destroys both legs with the Gundam's own Walking Bombs. With the legs gone, the Wily II Gundam hovers using the leg ports and the port under the skull. Again, it will hover left and right throughout the battle.
The main attack this time are from the 2 fists. The red fist, when it hits the ground, causes flames to burst out from the ground. If our hero/ine is hit by the fist, or the erupting flames, s/he gets burned and is immobilised. The blue fist, when it hits the ground, fires out ice waves in both directions. If our hero/ine is hit by the fist, or the ice waves, s/he gets frozen in place. While our hero/ine is immobilised, the Wily II Gundam will try to land on top of him/her, resulting in an OHKO.
Wonder where the fists get their power from... Those orbs just above each fist... So high... Mobile Puncher?
Again, each orb has it's own health-bar, and both orbs must be destroyed to advance.

This is the third form of the Wily II Gundam (less known as the Wily II Machine 5), after our hero/ine destroys the arms with Mobile Puncher.
With the arms gone, the main attack comes from the head. The mouth shoots out large energy shots in a sort of downward arc pattern, leaving little space between each shot to dodge (But it is still possible to find a safe spot between the shots). And again, the Wily II Gundam will be hovering left and right while firing.
Those 2 head orbs look out of place... And it's so high up... Mobile Puncher gets blocked by the mouth... Penalty Strike?
Again, each head orb has it's own health-bar, and both head orbs must be destroyed to advance.

DWII doesn't really believe in capsule battles, that's why the usual final capsule battle is replaced with this form. With the destruction of the Wily II Gundam (less known as the Wily II Machine 5) by the hands of our hero/ine using Penalty Strike, this ship is what's remained of the Wily II Gundam. The destruction also reveals DWII in the cockpit.
The main weapons are the cannon at the very top that shoots out slightly homing shots, and the 2 side cannons, that fire out bouncing shots. This ship can also occasionally disappear and reappear, trying to ambush our hero/ine.
Disappear... Meister Slice? Reappear... Vuvu Blast? (You see, I did mention something in Vuvuzela Man's profile...)

As our hero/ine blasts his/her last Vuvu Blast, DWII falls off from the exploding ship, and lands painfully on his butt. As he struggles up, he begin to beg for forgiveness. As our hero/ine approaches DWII cautiously, an alarm sounds, and the fortress begins to collapse. A huge piece of debris lands right on top of DWII, and that was a loud scream of pain. Then nothing. Our hero/ine teleports out just as the whole fortress collapses onto itself, with no sign of the usual escaping UFO. DWII has finally been defeated...

Hence, this is the canonical story for the borockman game series that happens in RPM City up till the 5th game (borockman 5: The fall of DWII!?).
And also why I was under the alias of Mr. P. Pretentious.
The 6th generation was a tribute to Megaman 6: My Mr. P. Pretentious, to Wily's Mr. X. :P

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #1301 on: March 04, 2011, 09:07:09 AM
Wily II Gundam, best final boss ever!

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1302 on: March 04, 2011, 09:09:39 AM
Indeed. Well then, what will generation 7 bring?

Offline GP Aznable

• King of the hill
  • A-Class Hunter
  • I'm the REAL Woodman, foo!
    • View Profile
Reply #1303 on: March 04, 2011, 10:21:57 AM
That's a total overkill, doc. I love your ideas man!

I may not join your army, but IF you pay me good cash, I'll work no-question asked.

Eat, or be eaten...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1304 on: March 05, 2011, 02:27:31 AM
I'm frightened to find out...

Nice work on that though, Doc. Menacing! Not many Mega Man games have a final boss with 4 forms. :D

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1305 on: March 07, 2011, 07:29:00 AM
That's a total overkill, doc. I love your ideas man!

I may not join your army, but IF you pay me good cash, I'll work no-question asked.
Do you accept P-Chips?

*time rewinds back to present time, after the events of the Mr. P masquerade*

Place: RPM Penitentiary
Time: 2.20am

Sigh... I really wish for a Banana Split right about now...

*suddenly, a portal appears right underneath my feet*

W-Wha!
I'm sinking into a strange portal!
HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

*outstretched hand disappears into the portal, and all is quiet in the cell*

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #1306 on: March 07, 2011, 01:45:14 PM
Oh, that... sucks :D

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1307 on: March 07, 2011, 09:30:17 PM
I'll work for you, but I only accept Energy Crystals. That way I can feed those damn reploids who keep chasing me, and then pay other ones who leave me alone for other things.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Krystal

• Fujoshi >w<
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 兄萌えが消えない止まない
    • View Profile
Reply #1308 on: March 09, 2011, 04:43:43 PM
Waiting on Light in a swimsuit

You know, I swear fundoshi only have 1 layer of cloth...:3c

So you have to kill spiked wall man, gutsman's ass, the sun, the moon, and the sun and the moon and a gundam?! D: Such overkill...I like the moustache. It's not every day you see a gundam with a moustache...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1309 on: September 17, 2011, 12:00:29 PM
Thanks Krystal~ [/super ultra late]

*Given the circumstances, plus me being not ready for Gen7, and not much free time, a computer screen lights up in the lab*

Welcome to my Lab. As you might have noticed, I'm not around. I prepared this recording just in case something, something as crazy as me being locked up in a jail cell, and suddenly disappearing into a strange portal, happened. So... I had this in my archives, and showing it to all of you.

Yep, it's a new Chimera Master! He's named Ten (D'uh!).

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1310 on: September 17, 2011, 12:04:48 PM
Somehow... I like how that looks...

Huh. XD

Offline Krystal

• Fujoshi >w<
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 兄萌えが消えない止まない
    • View Profile
Reply #1311 on: September 17, 2011, 04:10:14 PM
Half a year late and he's still not back :<!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1312 on: September 24, 2011, 11:03:15 AM
*A mysterious signal hijacks DWII's main computer, and is broadcasted across the whole of RPM City*

Hello denizens of RPM City. I'm... No. I will not reveal myself just yet... Yes, it adds to the suspense! I've come today to inform you that the old Dr. Wily II that you love and hate is now in my custody. Don't worry, he's not dead... Yet anyways. Hahaha!

If you think you can stand up against me and my Robot Masters, I dare you to come and face me! AHAHAHAHAHA- *bzzzt*

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
    • DarkWaltz's DeviantArt Page
Reply #1313 on: September 24, 2011, 05:00:39 PM
Delphina: ... *sigh* Here we go again.  -AC

Can't wait to see the new RMs. X3

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1314 on: September 24, 2011, 07:31:26 PM
*The mysterious signal hijacks again*

Hmm. It seems that there are a few that still dare to confront me. No matter, my first Robot Master, No.1 Overload Man, will easily overpower you!

Overload Man's special weapon, the Overload Pulse, allows him to temporarily gain 3 times his normal power, as well as invincibility from most weapons! It does come at a price of damaging his internal systems... But anything for world domination!

Still, if you do somehow manage to defeat Overload Man, which is still very unlikely, you get his Overload Pulse.

Yes... That Overload Pulse can be used to overload various machinery.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 03:55:58 AM by Dr. Wily II »

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1315 on: September 24, 2011, 07:37:49 PM
Ooh, nice. Great work, mysterious signal guy. I wonder who is weak to it...

Offline Cpie

• Master Artist as well
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1316 on: September 24, 2011, 07:44:45 PM
Looks nice. But no background stories now?

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #1317 on: September 25, 2011, 05:10:33 AM
*A mysterious signal hijacks DWII's main computer, and is broadcasted across the whole of RPM City*

Hello denizens of RPM City. I'm... No. I will not reveal myself just yet... Yes, it adds to the suspense! I've come today to inform you that the old Dr. Wily II that you love and hate is now in my custody. Don't worry, he's not dead... Yet anyways. Hahaha!

If you think you can stand up against me and my Robot Masters, I dare you to come and face me! AHAHAHAHAHA- *bzzzt*

*comes back from slumber*

Holy [parasitic bomb]!

New enemies? DWII is missing?!

Giggity Giggity!

Hmm. It seems that there are a few that still dare to confront me. No matter, my first Robot Master, No.49 Overload Man, will easily overpower you!

Overload Man's special weapon, the Overload Pulse, allows him to temporarily gain 3 times his normal power, as well as invincibility from most weapons! It does come at a price of damaging his internal systems... But anything for world domination!

Still, if you do somehow manage to defeat Overload Man, which is still very unlikely, you get his Overload Pulse.

Yes... That Overload Pulse can be used to overload various machinery.

Yep, time to get moving.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
    • DarkWaltz's DeviantArt Page
Reply #1318 on: September 25, 2011, 05:45:32 AM
Sound: Good luck Borock! *waves victory fans with Shinobu*

Overload looks like he's gonna bust a circuit in the second sprite. XD

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1319 on: September 25, 2011, 07:38:07 AM
As the Sapphire Knight, I shall accept the challenge and take up my sword against the Mysterious Silhouette!

And those sprites look excellent. Can't wait to see the rest of them.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1320 on: September 25, 2011, 07:58:41 AM
As the Sapphire Knight, I shall accept the challenge and take up my sword against the Mysterious Silhouette!

And those sprites look excellent. Can't wait to see the rest of them.

Borockman's already on it dude. :P

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1321 on: September 25, 2011, 08:28:31 AM
Borockman's already on it dude. :P
So? There's 8 of 'em. Plenty to go around. XD

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Krystal

• Fujoshi >w<
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 兄萌えが消えない止まない
    • View Profile
Reply #1322 on: September 25, 2011, 01:34:14 PM
I want to know what the firey one is! =O

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1323 on: October 01, 2011, 03:55:13 AM
Looks nice. But no background stories now?
(Given the circumstances, aka me disappearing into a weird portal, all these are commented by the Mysterious Silhouette.)

Still opposing me? Fine! No.2 Furnace Man will finish you off!

Furnace Man's special weapon, the Furnace Flare, allows him to wield his flames like a sword, or as a normal high burst flamethrower. He might have trouble controlling too much power... But it's all for world domination!

Still... If you DID manage to defeat Furnace Man, which is impossible, you get his Furnace Flare.

Yes, you get an 8-directional flamethrower, something that's similar to the flamethrower in the Contra games.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1324 on: October 01, 2011, 07:00:26 AM
Reminds me of that weapon you get from Flame Mammoth in X1...

But it looks nice! Wonder who the next RM will be?