Dr. Wily II's attempts at sprites and stuff (KOBUN MADNESS!)

Dr. Wily II · 438850

Offline Jadzxa

• Robot Master
  • Nice and easy.
    • View Profile
    • Games and stuff  and just my hub.
Reply #1875 on: July 12, 2016, 11:47:58 PM
Gotta admit, I'm digging Lion Woman and Pearl Woman. They got that deadly flow to them, though I think I'd have to wait to take on Lion. Getting Slash Man memories not all to good lol.

My art,projects and other things.
http://jad4321.deviantart.com/

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1876 on: July 15, 2016, 01:11:37 PM
I actually really like Lion. Didn't expect that.
Hehe, I loved spriting her!

Gotta admit, I'm digging Lion Woman and Pearl Woman. They got that deadly flow to them, though I think I'd have to wait to take on Lion. Getting Slash Man memories not all to good lol.
Hehe, thanks!

Why.... borockman-senpai... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~

With an agonising scream, Rt teleports away to safety. As soon as borockman collects his new Weapon Get, he was forcefully teleported away again. After getting his bearings, he noticed that his surroundings felt VERY familiar... A space fortress.

Name: Holy Devil MK-2

Designation: Fortress Boss (QMN-FB002)

Background: Remember the Holy Devil from borockman's previous adventure? It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...
As mentioned previously, it has an evolving core system. After its first defeat, it analyzed its own shortcomings and came up with an evolution... Spikes...
The Holy Devil MK-2 is always hovering, and just like all Devils before it, it can break up into smaller globs of itself, and then fired off at enemies. It can always fire a short range laser from its mono-eye. Also like previous Devils, it is vunerable only if its mono-eye is opened.
What's NEW are the 4 spikes that form a ring along the bottom. It can fire these spikes out as projectiles.

Character: REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT

Weakness: Still so holy...
[spoiler]Be underhanded, and reflect back the fired spikes with Garnet Nunchuck!![/spoiler]

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1877 on: July 16, 2016, 04:53:07 PM
You know, those "spikes" look more like tiny adorable feet.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1878 on: July 16, 2016, 08:19:45 PM
They are still budding. *nods*

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1879 on: July 16, 2016, 09:08:07 PM
.....Perhaps it can evolve into a Grunty.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1880 on: July 16, 2016, 11:03:44 PM
We need lotsa eggs then. I hope it evolves into a Noble Grunty.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1881 on: July 16, 2016, 11:18:51 PM
I personally like Iron Grunty but you can't go wrong with Noble Grunty.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1882 on: July 22, 2016, 03:49:42 PM
As Holy Devil MK-2 disappears into the darkness in defeat again, the ground beneath our hero/ine gave way, landing in a room, with 4 teleporter tubes. o~O

After HALF-GAUNTLET (Peridot-Garnet-Ruby-Sapphire), a 5th teleporter tube appeared, and our hero/ine is confused... What game is Queen playing?

... Still a thorn in my side... First my Queen Mistress Numbers... Now my Queen Crown Jewels... Even my Holy Devils!? No more machines! No more roundabouts. I WILL PERSONALLY TAKE YOU DOWN!! *turns green*

Name: Queen (Currently in her 2.0 form)

Designation: Robot Mistress? (QMN-000)

Background: Ever since our hero/ine defeated Queen the first time round, Queen underwent further upgrades, hoping to finally surpass him/her. And these upgrades are pretty drastic...
The following is a full-on gauntlet by itself, with our hero/ine fighting in that order. In-game, if s/he loses at any phase, s/he will have to start from the first phase all over again.

The first form that our hero/ine faces is her Harpuia-form (Hf).

In this form, Queen has limited aerial capabilities, as well as being able to hover. She can swing her 2 energy blades in a specific order to unleash a slicing energy wave. She can also charge up and unleash an electric tornado that bypasses invincibility frames.

After defeating her Harpuia-form, Queen switches into her Fefnir-form (Ff).

In this form, Queen has superior offensive prowess, as well as superior strength. The enlarged busters can literally shatter rock, and when charged, can unleash a fire-wave that crawls on the ground. Another quirk is that Queen can change the direction of her shots in this form, so there's no hiding.

After her Fefnir-form is defeated, Queen changes into her Leviathan-form (Lf).

In this form, Queen has superior swimming capabilities, her movements are like the water that the battle room is filled up with. Her energy halberd has a long reach, and she can spin it like a shield. When charged, Queen fires off an ice dragon that chases after enemies.

If her Leviathan-form is defeated, Queen unleashes her final Phantom-form (Pf).

In this form, speed and stealth is her forte. Queen can let off a stream of energy kunai, though weak individually, but the sheer numbers can overwhelm even the sturdiest of foes. She can also disappear and reappear at will to further confuse her enemies, before finally slicing them up with charged Hyper Energy Shurikens.

Character: Still wants to be in control of everything.

Weakness: Goddarnit, Queen is really pulling out all stops...
[spoiler]Each form has its own weakness...
Freeze Hf with Sapphire Freeze! Stun Ff with Peridot Blaster! Melt Lf with Ruby Gauntlet! Reflect those Shurikens back with Garnet Nunchuck![/spoiler]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1883 on: July 22, 2016, 04:24:30 PM
She would bee more dangerous if she alternated between the forms. Just keep pea shooting her till she get allergic!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1884 on: July 29, 2016, 01:57:05 PM
Queen screams in pain as her Hyper Shuriken was reflected back at her.

... Darn you... This isn't OVER!!

Our hero/ine is forcefully teleported away to a different room... With 4 more teleporters. Shaking his/her head, our hero/ine rushed ahead.

After another HALF-GAUNTLET (Amethyst-Lion-Quartz-Pearl), a 5th teleporter tube appeared, and our hero/ine feels determined... The true final showdown with Queen.

... You were faster than I thought... No matter... I have been recharged... Why... Why must you stand in my way... I could bring order to this chaotic place... But I guess you are too blinded by your so-called... Justice... I WILL BRING FORTH TRUE JUSTICE!! *saber appears*

Background: It seems that there really was more to Queen's upgrades after all.
Again, the following is a full-on gauntlet by itself, with our hero/ine fighting in that order. In-game, if s/he loses at any phase, s/he will have to start from the first phase all over again.

The first form that our hero/ine faces is her Zero-form (Zf).

In this form, Queen is very proficient in melee combat. She can slice away in a 3-slash combo, unleash a charged slash shockwave, and score multiple hits with a spinning slash. Coupled with great agility, if one doesn't pay attention, death with be swift.

If her Zero-form is defeated, Queen switches into her final X-form (Xf).

In this form, Queen trades in superior melee prowess for superior buster bombardment. She can now pelt away buster shots like no tomorrow, although some have said it's 5 at a time. However, the greatest danger is in her charged shots, which have 3 distinct levels. Level 1 is a slightly large buster shot, Level 2 is an even larger buster shot, and Level 3 is 2 Level 2 shots fired quickly that deals heavy damage.

And since this is the final battle, both Zf and Xf have 2 healthbars each.

Character: REALLY wants to be in control of everything.

Weakness: Goddarnit, Queen...
[spoiler]Again, each form has its own weakness...
Parry Zf with Quartz Parry! Charm Xf with Kawaii Slasher!![/spoiler]

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1885 on: July 29, 2016, 05:09:12 PM
Queen screams in pain as her Hyper Shuriken was reflected back at her.

... Darn you... This isn't OVER!!

Our hero/ine is forcefully teleported away to a different room... With 4 more teleporters. Shaking his/her head, our hero/ine rushed ahead.

After another HALF-GAUNTLET (Amethyst-Lion-Quartz-Pearl), a 5th teleporter tube appeared, and our hero/ine feels determined... The true final showdown with Queen.

... You were faster than I thought... No matter... I have been recharged... Why... Why must you stand in my way... I could bring order to this chaotic place... But I guess you are too blinded by your so-called... Justice... I WILL BRING FORTH TRUE JUSTICE!! *saber appears*

Background: It seems that there really was more to Queen's upgrades after all.
Again, the following is a full-on gauntlet by itself, with our hero/ine fighting in that order. In-game, if s/he loses at any phase, s/he will have to start from the first phase all over again.

The first form that our hero/ine faces is her Zero-form (Zf).

In this form, Queen is very proficient in melee combat. She can slice away in a 3-slash combo, unleash a charged slash shockwave, and score multiple hits with a spinning slash. Coupled with great agility, if one doesn't pay attention, death with be swift.

If her Zero-form is defeated, Queen switches into her final X-form (Xf).

In this form, Queen trades in superior melee prowess for superior buster bombardment. She can now pelt away buster shots like no tomorrow, although some have said it's 5 at a time. However, the greatest danger is in her charged shots, which have 3 distinct levels. Level 1 is a slightly large buster shot, Level 2 is an even larger buster shot, and Level 3 is 2 Level 2 shots fired quickly that deals heavy damage.

And since this is the final battle, both Zf and Xf have 2 healthbars each.

Character: REALLY wants to be in control of everything.

Weakness: Goddarnit, Queen...
[spoiler]Again, each form has its own weakness...
Parry Zf with Quartz Parry! Charm Xf with Kawaii Slasher!![/spoiler]

Do we get E tanks-that sounds like a tough battle.  O^O

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1886 on: July 30, 2016, 03:27:27 AM
It's a borockman game, there are E-Tanks. XD
Plus with the rematches with Crown Jewels, it's like any other rematches with large health capsules up for grabs.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1887 on: July 30, 2016, 03:29:01 AM
Plus if he has to go through an entrance he'll probably find E-Tanks lying around for some reason anyway.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1888 on: August 04, 2016, 01:56:02 PM
With a final Kawaii Slasher, Queen screamed in pain as she was sent flying, landing with a thud in a dark corner of the room. There was a blinding flash as the armour around Queen crumbled away, leaving behind a feminine figure. Struggling to get onto her feet, and panting heavily, the figure wobbled to regain her footing.

"Why... Why did I still lose..."

As the figure slowly walked into the light, our hero/ine is shocked to see Queen's true identity.

"Why... I followed everything to a T... I should have won..."

Suddenly...

"Target located. Proceed with evac."

"Yea, yea, yea. The old geezer will go boo-hoo if his precious Aile goes explodey. You win this time, borockman/Vixy!!"

With that, all 3 robots teleport away to safety, as the space fortress starts to explode...

Safely back in RPM City, our hero/ine ponders the previous battle. Why was there a robotic version of Aile? And it's apparently a creation of Dr. Wily II? Did he escape the n00b-eating pit!?

With more questions than answers, our hero/ine will have to continue fighting for ever-lasting peace... 

AND THAT brings to an end to borockman World 2: For Queen and country!

As revealed above, Queen was an Aile-bot all along, Number #000, the prototype unit of the eventual Aile-bot army that DWII has running around his WDS.

Now, recall back to World 1, Queen was sporting a look that resembled Zeta. It was all part of a ruse to throw suspicion into the citizens of RPM City. Hence Queen's comment of "following everything to a T".

Anyways, thanks for sticking with me for this, and see you soon (?) for borockman RPM World 3: Pirate booty!!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1889 on: September 17, 2016, 04:58:00 AM
One month has passed since Queen's second attack, and things seem to be at peace in RPM City. Yar right...

YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! It is I, Captain White Beard!! Ye land lubbers are going to hand over ye city to me!!

With the help of me partner, I will pillage ye fine city for me treasure!! If ye try to stop me...

Me White Beard Numbers will show you who's ye boss! ME!! YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1890 on: September 17, 2016, 02:36:46 PM
White Beard is out to pillage all RMPM's boooooty.  8D

Where is Blue when you need her?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1891 on: September 18, 2016, 04:41:56 AM
Where's Blue indeed...

Somewhere else in Websitia, sailing in one of the great seas, a lone figure is staring at his television with mouth agape, shocked at the annoucement of White Beard's invasion.

A pirate? A robotic pirate!? There is only one TRUE pirate around these parts!!

ME!! In the name of true piracy... I will defeat you White Beard, you poser!! To RPM City!!

So it seems White Beard will have another "hero" to deal with. Players can now choose Blackhook as their hero, or still choose between Vixy and borockman.

Blackhook's special mechanic, has to do with his hook.

Besides being a simple attack, throughout the various stages, there will be grappling points for Blackhook to use his hook on, and swing across. Basically the Thunder Claw utility in Megaman 8.

Since Blackhook is a normal human, when... I mean IF he defeats the WBNs, he will gain Hook Skills, more skills to use with his hook. Basically... X-Series Zero. Blackhook will have comparably less health than borockman/Vixy, but compensates with his utilities.

Offline Da Dood

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Dood Trigger!
    • View Profile
Reply #1892 on: September 18, 2016, 12:42:49 PM
Love these!

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1893 on: September 18, 2016, 07:54:08 PM
I'm hooked on a feeling ~

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1894 on: September 19, 2016, 03:48:59 AM
Blackhook to Borockman and Vixy is like Zero to X? Is there gonna be an Axel equivalent in the next setup? XD

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1895 on: September 19, 2016, 04:00:52 AM
... *fires a Magic Missile*

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1896 on: September 19, 2016, 04:12:54 AM
*the magic missile disperses harmlessly*

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1897 on: September 22, 2016, 05:09:57 PM
Time to officially start this!

Name: Cutlass Man

Designation: Robot Master (WBN-001)

Weapon Get: Rolling Cutlass (borockman/Vixy)
Skill Get: Rolling Hook (Blackhook)

Other weapons: Cutlass Slash, Cutlass Shield

Background: The first of Captain White Beard's special robot series, the White Beard Numbers (WBNs), Cutlass Man is a powered-up version of the Cutlass Buccaneer, with upgraded cutlass, and exceling in swordsmanship.

Cutlass Man's main weapon, the Rolling Cutlass, has him throwing out his super-heated cutlass. This can easily cut through thick armour, and it returns to him so that he can throw it out again.
His other weapons include Cutlass Slash, a simple slashing attack, and Cutlass Shield, where he spins his cutlass fast enough to deflect most attacks.

Character: Likes to backstab.

Weakness: TBA

You get... ROLLING CUTLASS!!

borockman/Vixy gets this weapon from defeating Cutlass Man. As demostrated by borockman, s/he gets to throw out a super-heated cutlass that returns after a distance, like the Shadow Blade.

You gained... ROLLING HOOK!!

Blackhook gains this skill from defeating Cutlass Man. While in the air, Blackhook can perform a rolling slash, great for inflicting multiple hits on an enemy.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1898 on: September 23, 2016, 05:00:14 AM
Rolling Cutlass.

"Weeeeeeeeee!!!"  8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile