Idea for Mega Man 10 (well, 11 now).

CyberXIII · 20742

Offline UrielManX7

• Maverick Hunter Rank A
  • Robot Master
  • Justice will always win
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: September 14, 2010, 12:49:16 AM
NARRATOR: 20XX. A new robot illness, Roboenza, has begun to spread rapidly around the world, causing robots to malfunction. Many humans find it impossible to complete even simple tasks without their robot helpers, and without assistance, no one can develop a proper cure. A month following the outbreak, the situation worsens. The infection robots turn violent and attempt to take over the world!

Might as well be a little modification by wily...

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: September 14, 2010, 12:51:53 AM
NARRATOR: 20XX. A new robot illness, Roboenza, has begun to spread rapidly around the world, causing robots to malfunction. Many humans find it impossible to complete even simple tasks without their robot helpers, and without assistance, no one can develop a proper cure. A month following the outbreak, the situation worsens. The infection robots turn violent and attempt to take over the world!

I just figured that meant the standard Wily RM's.

Offline MrBaryl

• A new Shooting Star.
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Everything for you"
    • View Profile
Reply #102 on: September 14, 2010, 02:29:49 AM
The infection robots turn violent and attempt to take over the world!

Only eight of them?

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: September 14, 2010, 04:26:42 AM
If no one has said it in this thread yet.
20XX is just a stroke of genius. Not sure when robots are going to be cutting wood and taking people's jobs? Replace the numbers with X's!

Offline UrielManX7

• Maverick Hunter Rank A
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: September 14, 2010, 04:47:18 AM
2012?

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: September 14, 2010, 04:49:15 AM
No, that's when your all going to die.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #106 on: September 14, 2010, 04:52:32 AM
No, that's when your all going to die.

In 2012, a Space Colony by the name of Eruasia, will come crashing down onto Earth, killing thousands of Reploids and Humans.. oh wait. That's when we go to space, don't we? We are close to completing a space station right? Why not a Space Colony?

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: September 14, 2010, 04:55:25 AM
In 2012, a Space Colony by the name of Eruasia, will come crashing down onto Earth, killing thousands of Reploids and Humans.. oh wait. That's when we go to space, don't we? We are close to completing a space station right? Why not a Space Colony?
So what you mean is that your Dynamo?

Offline AquaTeamV3

• Class SSS Digger
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Your friendly neighborhood digger!
    • View Profile
    • The Digger's Database
Reply #108 on: September 14, 2010, 06:23:12 AM
I'd like it if they returned to the MM8 system where you could still use your buster while you had a weapon equipped.  Not only does it give you more incentive to use the weapons, you also gain versatility and the ability to walk around in the color of your choice!  Of course, they could overshoot it like X8 where it practically broke Normal X...

PSN: AquaTeamV3
NNID: BaconStunner
GGPO: AquaTeamV3
My YouTube Channel
The Digger's Database (My Megaman Legends site)

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Will our future be good? Only the cards will tell.
    • View Profile
Reply #109 on: September 14, 2010, 12:43:51 PM
Only eight of them?

I figure that MM just went after the ones, most likely to have stolen Wily's Roboenza medicine-making machine.

Taking on those, along with every RM that came before would make the game FAR TOO LONG, if you ask me. >U<

Offline UrielManX7

• Maverick Hunter Rank A
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #110 on: September 15, 2010, 12:45:45 AM
And oh, casuality! the eight robots were "incidentally" wily's creations... how convenient.

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Will our future be good? Only the cards will tell.
    • View Profile
Reply #111 on: September 15, 2010, 12:47:13 PM
Not according to their website profiles, they don't.

I mean, honestly. Did you actually think that Wily would, for example, intentionally build a museum tour guide just so he could infect it and regain control of it? It doesn't make a lick of sense, if you ask me (unless he secretly set him up there along with the rest of the MM10 RMs, in the first place, and even then, that's a stretch).

See, whenever Wily captures/"borrows"/infects and reprograms robots, he labels them as "DWN" (Dr. Wily Number), regardless of who created them (Dr. Cossack, the international MM6 RMs' owners, whoever built the MM10 RMs). Light's robots, King's followers and the Stardroids seem to be exempt of this, for some reason.

Just look at Udon's Mega Man Complete Works art book, sometime.

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #112 on: October 07, 2010, 12:23:37 AM
What I'd like to see in Mega Man 11:

-A more of a unique wave, like Mega Man 3's Robot Masters. I'm not really complaining about the latest RM's but it would be interesting to see Capcom attempt to tone down the regular elec/ice/fire based RM's.
-I don't care much about the Mega Buster in Classic Serie but seriously get that slide back, I miss it on my first run with Mega Man lately.
-Maybe a cool easter egg here or there, like Mega Man 7.
-I've actually got a nice idea for a Classic story but unfortunately I am keeping it for when I will eventually find the time and endurance to start working on a fan game. But I suppose 2 fortresses instead of one would be a fun
return.
-Get some better mugshots unlike Mega Man 10!
-How about a delicious twist, instead of refighting the 8 Robot Masters in a fortress individually, you will have to fight 2 at the same time ala Kuwagust Anchus and Herculious Anchortus?

Flok's favorites:

Offline RushJet1

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: December 01, 2010, 07:14:09 PM
-I've actually got a nice idea for a Classic story but unfortunately I am keeping it for when I will eventually find the time and endurance to start working on a fan game. But I suppose 2 fortresses instead of one would be a fun
return.
-How about a delicious twist, instead of refighting the 8 Robot Masters in a fortress individually, you will have to fight 2 at the same time ala Kuwagust Anchus and Herculious Anchortus?

Or maybe have it be so you fight them in the middle of stages, like MM1.

As for story, enough with the "it isn't Wily!" stories unless it really isn't Wily.