RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 215371

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2925 on: July 21, 2013, 09:36:29 AM
With things back to normal (For the time being), and Chariot's room practically vacant of anything that would keep Tarot Skitty from falling prey to some other Team Rocket agent that might be lurking about, Merrick decides it was best to finally head for Mewtwo's room and stay there until things calm down.

He phases his hand into the painted background of his card, causing the edges to glow a few seconds before fading while Tarot Skitty makes its way towards the partially open door to Mewtwo's room, being careful not to startle the out-cold Pokemon or anyone else that was in the room with him.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2926 on: July 21, 2013, 09:47:36 AM
(Oh okay.)

"What are you talking about?" Jenny asked with and eyebrow raised.

"I thought you wanted me to speak to the public," Quickie glanced up.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2927 on: July 21, 2013, 09:49:28 AM
"What, oh god no!" Jenny said shocked "The crowd is in a panic and I don't want you to get hurt, I just wanted to ask about what the heck happened in Stone Town and send you back to your room to rest and take care of that Pokemon."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2928 on: July 21, 2013, 09:53:13 AM
(Just to be sure, James/Kojiro/Mime. Jr are still spying from their "hidden" spot right?)

Mewtwo's ear flicked a few times and he stretched his arms and back, though still remained asleep.  He let out a slight groan, then curled up, nose to tail.
With things back to normal (For the time being), and Chariot's room practically vacant of anything that would keep Tarot Skitty from falling prey to some other Team Rocket agent that might be lurking about, Merrick decides it was best to finally head for Mewtwo's room and stay there until things calm down.

He phases his hand into the painted background of his card, causing the edges to glow a few seconds before fading while Tarot Skitty makes its way towards the partially open door to Mewtwo's room, being careful not to startle the out-cold Pokemon or anyone else that was in the room with him.
As Dr. Wily II dawww'd mentally, he heard the door open slightly, and turned to see... A White Skitty entering the room. He raised an eyebrow, and gestured to Taylor to look as well. "I'm... Not seeing things... Am I?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2929 on: July 21, 2013, 09:54:37 AM
"What, oh god no!" Jenny said shocked "The crowd is in a panic and I don't want you to get hurt, I just wanted to ask about what the heck happened in Stone Town and send you back to your room to rest and take care of that Pokemon."

"Oh!" Quickie was relieved. "Well, basically, we had to stop off at Stone Town, because of Team Rocket's doing.  And it just got worse from there.  They tracked Mewtwo down, invaded, and captured him in this big military operation.  He escaped a few days later and rendezvoused with us in Stone Town, where we had another battle with some ex-Team Rocket agent whom I didn't recognize.  After that, though," she shrugged, "we left.  We had to leave.  There was a lot of collateral damage, as just to finish the battle, Mewtwo again focused his energy into one move."

(Just to be sure, James/Kojiro/Mime. Jr are still spying from their "hidden" spot right?)

As Dr. Wily II dawww'd mentally, he heard the door open slightly, and turned to see... A White Skitty entering the room. He raised an eyebrow, and gestured to Taylor to look as well. "I'm... Not seeing things... Am I?"

(Last time I checked.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2930 on: July 21, 2013, 09:58:17 AM
"Yeah that sounds about right." Jenny nodded "One thing about Team Rocket is that subtlety is definitely not their specialty, I even heard the leader was there himself.  I also heard reports of multiple Legendaries that aren't native to the Kanto reigion, any explanation for why that is or is that none of my business?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2931 on: July 21, 2013, 09:59:40 AM

(Mime Jr. is spying...or mimicking it anyway.... Kojiro is knocked out from his misfortunate encounter with the walls around the entrance.  Not sure when I'll find the opportunity to have him snap back to his sense. 8D)

Merrick decides not to say anything as WilyII probably was too busy with other things to not notice Tarot Skitty during the fiasco back at Stone Town.  He was, however, somewhat distracted by something lurking outside the room near the window, but sensing it was a Pokemon figures it was probably a Pidgey perched on one of the trees near the Pokemon battlefield behind the center.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2932 on: July 21, 2013, 10:02:46 AM
"Yeah that sounds about right." Jenny nodded "One thing about Team Rocket is that subtlety is definitely not their specialty, I even heard the leader was there himself.  I also heard reports of multiple Legendaries that aren't native to the Kanto reigion, any explanation for why that is or is that none of my business?"

"Not a clue as to why that is, sorry," Quickie shrugged.  Granted, she knew that some of those Legendaries were as a result of Pyro's doing, but it still wasn't anything that she could adequately explain. "The only Legendary I keep track of is Mewtwo.  The rest most likely just live as they want, something Mewtwo has been working on, himself.  He wants to be able to live as he chooses, without being persecuted for being a clone."

(Mime Jr. is spying...or mimicking it anyway.... Kojiro is knocked out from his misfortunate encounter with the walls around the entrance.  Not sure when I'll find the opportunity to have him snap back to his sense. 8D)

Merrick decides not to say anything as WilyII probably was too busy with other things to not notice Tarot Skitty during the fiasco back at Stone Town.  He was, however, somewhat distracted by something lurking outside the room near the window, but sensing it was a Pokemon figures it was probably a Pidgey perched on one of the trees near the Pokemon battlefield behind the center.

Mewtwo's ear flicked a few more times and swiveled toward the door and he opened his eyes, taking in a long breath as he stretched. "...how long was I asleep?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2933 on: July 21, 2013, 10:04:20 AM
"That's fine, it's horrible that he has to go through all that." Jenny sighed "Anyway that's enough for now, you can go back to your room, I'll call you if we need anything."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2934 on: July 21, 2013, 10:07:01 AM
"Thanks," Quickie nodded and hurried back to her room, slipping quietly inside. "Sorry I took so long.  Some thugs jumped me, and then I had to speak with the officer."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2935 on: July 21, 2013, 10:09:58 AM
Mewtwo's ear flicked a few more times and swiveled toward the door and he opened his eyes, taking in a long breath as he stretched. "...how long was I asleep?"
Taking his eyes away from the strange encounter, Dr. Wily II replied... "A few hours, you were sleeping very soun-" At that moment...

"Thanks," Quickie nodded and hurried back to her room, slipping quietly inside. "Sorry I took so long.  Some thugs jumped me, and then I had to speak with the officer."
"Welcome back! I was starting to worry if something happened to you."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2936 on: July 21, 2013, 10:15:52 AM
"Ah, glad you made it back; knew you'd be fine. Also any idea why there's a suspiciously white Skitty in here?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2937 on: July 21, 2013, 10:18:54 AM
"The trainers who jumped me were taken into custody, and Officer Jenny took my statement and will be giving it to the public on our behalf."  Quickie yawned loudly and apologized for it.  "Sorry, I'm running on fumes.  I may crash."  Kicking off her shoes, she carefully climbed to the upper bunk and stretched out, glancing down at Mewtwo. "Feeling any better?"

Mewtwo nodded. "The headache is gone."  He stretched his legs, his 6'7" frame obviously too large for the simple bunkbed.  He yawned and got to his feet, excusing himself to the washroom, and emerging a few minutes later.  With another yawn, he curled up on the bottom bunk. "I am going back to sleep.  Wake me if necessary."

"Same here," Quickie rolled onto her side. "As for the white Skitty... long story.  But it's on our side."

(And checking my dwindling battery charge, I'm also clocking out for the night.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2938 on: July 21, 2013, 10:20:03 AM
(Same here, I'll cut to after the interrogation tomorrow.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2939 on: July 21, 2013, 10:26:21 AM
(LET'S ALL SLEEP THEN)

"I see... Good that everything's cleared up." Dr. Wily II said, still staring at the White Skitty. "... Not this one though, but if you say so... Anyways, we should all get some rest, hopefully tomorrow would not be as... Exciting as today. I'll be in my room if you need me." Dr. Wily II got up, and took another bow. With that, he slowly walked out, slightly grasping his chest.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2940 on: July 21, 2013, 10:28:49 AM
"Good good..." Taylor said, letting an unexpected yawn escape. "Whoa... those really are contagious... I think we're gonna head back to our room. If you need us we'll be in 308, okay? Just knock!" she said, leaving as well.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2941 on: July 21, 2013, 10:32:06 AM
Merrick watches WilyII clutching his chest as he was heading out of the room; an ominous sign that Mewtwo's Disable attack was slowly beginning to wear off.  There was little he could do at the moment, knowing that if he left Tarot Skitty, it would start drifting about, inadvertently winding up back in Team Rocket's hands if those undercover agents he kept sensing ever found the opportunity to snatch it and use it to reclaim the other cards that were in Carr's possession.

For now, he decides to take Tarot Skitty towards one of the top bunks on the other end of the room and let it rest a while, sinking back into the card as he lets his own systems rest from the ordeal.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2942 on: July 21, 2013, 10:36:17 AM
(Ominous, but not in the near future, or even in the distant future. I think. 8D)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2943 on: July 22, 2013, 03:37:20 AM
The next morning, Quickie had overslept--or, rather, no one had woken her up earlier.  She yawned and climbed off the top bunk, putting on her glasses and checking the time to see that she had indeed slept well into the morning.  At least she was up before noon.

Across the room, seated on a bench at the desk, Mewtwo was engrossed with something on his computer.  There were several CDs strewn across the desk beside him, and he was viewing a video.  The video's audio was either disabled, or Mewtwo had other means of listening to audio without any visible external devices.  How that oddly-decorated computer actually functioned remained a secret that Mewtwo was not eager to divulge.

Quickie approached quietly, trying to figure out what had captured Mewtwo's attention, and how long he had been awake.  The video he was watching, from what Quickie could tell, was of a young, green-haired girl, who was apparently speaking to an equally-young and immature Mewtwo.  After a moment, Quickie studied the clone's face, noting that he gazed upon the video with a sad longing, like someone watching home movies of a lost loved one.

Waiting until after the video had ended, Quickie cleared her throat, which started Mewtwo.  He snapped his gaze in her direction, then returned it to his computer and closed the folder he was viewing, taking both hands off the interface, which caused the screen to go dark.  He busied himself with gathering the other discs into a stack and finally addressed Quickie. "I had woken about two hours ago, but decided to not wake you as well.  Instead, I occupied myself with other matters..." he trailed off, motioning at the side of his computer, which opened an aperature and ejected the disc, which he then added to the pile.

"I was going to go get some breakfast and wanted to ask if you wanted anything," Quickie pulled her shoes on and nodded to the door.

"Whatever is available, preferrably a meat dish," Mewtwo nodded.

"How are you feeling?"

"Considerably better.  If we were to travel today, it would not be a problem," Mewtwo nodded, stacking the discs again.

"I'll see how things are regarding our fugitive status, and have Nurse Joy check you out.  If not today, definitely tomorrow," Quickie headed for the door. "I'll be back in five." With that, she ducked out of the room.

Mewtwo waited for a moment, then returned to his work.  He inserted the disc, placed both hands on the interface, and resumed perusing the contents, particularly the video logs featuring Amber.  The holes in his memory were beginning to fill.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2944 on: July 22, 2013, 04:29:26 AM
Kojiro snaps his eyes open after unknowingly spending the whole night unconscious near the window to Quickie's room.  He suddenly springs up, snapping his head around.

"Ah!  What time is it!?  How long was I out!?"

He just as quickly threw his hands over his mouth, shutting himself up as he ducks towards the side window, digging around for his smartphone.

"Phone...phone...." he mutters before grabbing his head and quietly shrilling in shock and horror, "Noooooooooooooooooooo....  All my evidence is on there...."

He quickly remembers Mime Jr. was the only Pokemon running loose and quickly begins running around the Center in search of his wayward companion.  In his panic, he once again forgets Nurse Joy's warning and charges through the front door, barely missing another cave-in from what remained of the walls surrounding it, but only gets so far into the lobby when he accidentally trips over Tarot Skitty and falls flat onto his face.

Merrick pops his head out of his card, still glued face-up on Tarot Skitty's back upon seeing Kojiro fall over from the unintentional trip, sweatdropping nervously as the ever grinning Kitty Pokemon continues wandering aimlessly towards the cafeteria, having nothing better to do to pass the time.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2945 on: July 22, 2013, 05:01:48 AM
A man with long green hair wearing a black long sleeve shirt under a white long sleeve dress shirt, grey pants, green tennis shoes, a black and grey baseball cap, and various asscesories arrived in Fuschia city riding on a Archeops.

"I wonder if she's still here..." The man muttered to himself as he walked into the Center.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2946 on: July 22, 2013, 07:53:38 AM
By late morning, the group eventually finds themselves at Route 11.  They didn't seem to have gotten anywhere since leaving Fuchsia City due to news reporters and several stories concerning Mewtwo almost stopping them in their tracks.  By the time they got to the other side of the previous route, it was almost the middle of the night, forcing them to make camp near the corner entrance to Route 11.

Hierophant had just emerged from the makeshift tent he pulled from his magical duffel bag when he notice a commotion further along the route.

Excalibur seems to have encountered some wild Pokemon, barking at them while batting his paws to keep them back.  The commotion also woke Meowth, who spent the majority of the trip in the Chingling pouch around the Shiny Arcanine's neck.

"Ugh....  What time is it...?" he grumbles as he pops his head out of the pouch only to just as quickly duck an oncoming claw from what appeared to be a savage Charizard.  Hierophant watched from a distance before noticing some other Pokemon not as active and aggressive as the Flame Pokemon for reasons only he caught on due to being further from the onslaught.

"Excalibur, wait!" Hierophant calls out as he makes a run for the group.  The Charizard sees him coming and spews a Flamethrower only for the Shiny Arcanine to get in front of him and block most of the burning wind.

Hierophant squints one eye shut as some of the embers barely missed touching his priest outfit before carefully and cautiously making his way around the two and towards the other Pokemon, finding a Blastoise, Vulpix, Hitmonlee, and Golduck all but passed out behind the raging Charizard, covered in scratches and bruises that obviously weren't caused by any elemental or fighting-type Pokemon.  Two more Pokemon attempted to tend to the fallen group, less scratched up, but equally down-winded and ignorant to the tussle between the two fire Pokemon.  An odd-looking Pikachu with different patterns on its ears, and a seemingly normal-looking Meowth had been trying to tend to the Pokemon's injures, though obviously lacking the means to do more than relieve their pain.

Meowth pops his head out of the Chingling pouch again once the Charizard had run out of breath, looking between it and the other Pokemon to notice it and the weakened Blastoise had odd patterns on their body that separated them from what their original counterparts appeared as.  It only took one glance to realize what was going on.

"Hey!  Those are the clones that were with Mewtwo!" he exclaims as he jumps out of the pouch and runs towards his and Pikachu's clone, "What's going on here!?  How'd you all find each other, and why're you covered in bruises and scratches!?"

While most of the Pokemon shirked at Meowth's presence, Pika2 and Meowth2 quickly recognized him and ran over to ramble on about what they had gone through up to this point.

"Say what!?  Some Pokemon claiming to be Mewtwo has been rallying all the clones he's created and tricking them into aiding his crusade to take over Team Rocket!?"

"What did this Pokemon look like?" Hierophant asked.  Pika2 looked towards him while continuing to squeak its name and wave its arms around sporadically, "Looks exactly like Mewtwo, but with a green tail?"

"A shiny version of Mewtwo, then?" Meowth ponders, "Who else could have created a Mewtwo besides Team Rocket?"

"Are you sure Team Rocket didn't create another one with the resources left over from when they created Mewtwo?"

"Clearly not," Meowth mutters in more contemplation, "Otherwise they wouldn't be going to this much trouble to get the original back."

"I can think of only one possibility," Danny suddenly speaks up as he leaps off Excalibur's back and confronts the two, "Carr must have regained consciousness and is going around grabbing copies of Pokemon abilities to beef up his onslaught against your boss."

Meowth hums as he scratches his chin, "That's our only logical explanation, but that doesn't explain the green tail instead of the purple one that best defines Mewtwo, or how the other clones could have fallen for such an obviously fake presence so easily."

Meowth2 meows several times, prompting Pika2 to nod and continue while gesturing some more.

"First he tried to insist he changed his appearance to differentiate himself from media depictions, then when no one bought it, he used Mewtwo's powerful psychic abilities to chip away at their memories until they recognized him and accepted his ambition!?" Meowth almost exclaims.

Danny almost hurls an frustrated groan, "How can someone be so smart and desperate at the same time!?"

"Let's worry about that later," Hierophant said while turning his attention back to the cloned Pokemon, "Do you remember where that Mewtwo lookalike and the clones that were caught in his psychic powers disappeared to?"

Pika2 attempts to answer only to be interrupted by an explosion near the other end of the route.  Turning around, they see the green-tailed Mewtwo knock away two officers that appeared to be blocking his path into Vermilion City, the remaining clones he manipulated standing close behind him.  Without any further regards to his actions, he starts to march down the laid out path of the city, using the same psychic powers to knock away any pedestrian and Pokemon that got in its way.

"This is bad...!  Real bad...!" Meowth mutters hysterically, "If Carr keeps this up, Fuchsia ain't gonna be the only city that will be after Mewtwo's head!"

Pika2 suddenly bounds around the injured clone Pokemon and charges after the green-tailed Mewtwo, screaming at the clones following after him to stop.

"Wait!" Meowth calls out as he runs after Pika2, "Your friends are still injured and need help!"

"Dammit!" Danny growls as he flies back to Excalibur and buries himself in his white chest, "Let's go after them before they cause any further confusion and mayhem!"

Excalibur howls before charging off after the two fleeing Pokemon, leaving Hierophant and Meowth2 to deal with the injured Pokemon.

Meowth2 looks towards Hierophant, mewing worriedly as to how they were going to get his injured brethren back on their feet.  The white and green-dressed priest sighed while looking at his staff, seeing a Shield Rune appear spinning in the center.  Compressing his lips in understanding, he stands up and points his staff into the air towards the injured clones.

"Great Blessing!"

A ray of light shines over them as balls of light rained down, each one touching and clearing away the scratches and bruises they had suffered from the green-tailed Mewtwo's attacks while refreshing their energy.  As the clones shook the daze from their heads and looked down at themselves in amazement, Hierophant moves towards the other side of their presence.

"if you can move, let's get going," he said, "You don't want your friend and creator getting blamed for anymore damage he didn't cause."

The clones look towards Hierophant, then Meowth2, who nods in agreement, before getting up and following them towards the city.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2947 on: July 22, 2013, 12:29:44 PM
... Dr. Wily II was travelling with the main group again, lagging a bit behind them, trying to catch up with the rest at Cerulean City... When he suddenly reached into his labcoat pocket, and pulled out a PokeBall. Throwing it out, his Heatran roared as it appeared. "Heatran. Magma Storm." Dr. Wily II then pointed in the direction of the others. Heatran, though hestitant, spewed a tornado of lava from its mouth, incinerating the group, as well as the trees lining the route. Dr. Wily II placed his right palm over his face, and began to laugh in a very twisted voice. "MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!"...

Dr. Wily II woke up abruptly, panting and sweating badly. Wiping the sweat off his brow, he slowly got up, and headed for the washroom. Splashing water onto his face, he slowly looked up, and stared at his reflection in the mirror. Seeing himself, he slapped his face with both hands, dried himself, and decided to head out to grab a bite.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2948 on: July 22, 2013, 02:44:27 PM
Returning from the cafeteria, Quickie handed Mewtwo his breakfast--he was still absorbed in whatever he was doing--and took hers to a chair.  She turned on the television... and saw breaking news about destruction Route 11 that was blamed on Mewtwo.  Immediately, Quickie lost her appetite.

Obviously, those reports were wrong, Mewtwo had been here the entire time!  Quickie looked to Mewtwo, who was still working. "You didn't go out last night, did you?"

"No," Mewtwo shook his head and selected another video log to view. "I woke up about two hours ago."

Quickie nodded and then pointed to the television. "Look."

Mewtwo finally took his eyes off his computer and looked.  Then, he squinted.  Then cocked his head in confusion.  Then, his expression devolved to irritation. "That is not me."

"I know that's not you, but no one else knows that!" Quickie shook her head. "This is bad.  This is really bad.  I'll be right back, I need to tell Wily, let him know that we've got more trouble..." With that, she ducked out of the room.

Mewtwo stared at the news report for a very long moment, then noticed something as it showed footage from previous reports.

Those Pokemon were clones.

His clones.

What were they doing?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2949 on: July 22, 2013, 02:51:05 PM
Just as Dr. Wily II was exiting his room to head for the cafeteria, he bumped into Quickie, who seemed to be in a hurry.

"Oof... What's wrong Quickie?"