RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 215364

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2900 on: July 21, 2013, 08:15:20 AM
"Yup, pretty badly I might add." Sakura said quite bluntly "Seriously I've met an International Detective before he was pretty strange as hell, but he wasn't as stupid as that dude."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2901 on: July 21, 2013, 08:15:54 AM
"You want me to hold that Skitty?" Sakura asked "It must take a lot of energy to materialize like that."

With Jenny.....

"Don't worry, that young friend of yours explained most of the situation." Jenny smiled "She was probably hiding a few things but she was really concerned about you and that Pokemon.  Not to mention the fact that Team Rocket was involved in the 2 incidents you were caught in only further proves your innocence."

Somewhat relieved, Quickie nodded, though she still was suspicious. "So, what do you want to talk to me about?  I didn't steal Mewtwo.  I couldn't steal him!"  She sighed. "We really shouldn't have left Saffron..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2902 on: July 21, 2013, 08:20:28 AM
"I just want to hear things from your perspective." Jenny stated "It's good to get multiple accounts of the same story.  I also want to offer some sort of protection if you want it, with such a rare Pokemon that was created by Team Rocket this is no doubt not the last time they'll target you and your friends."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2903 on: July 21, 2013, 08:23:28 AM
(Well, I'll stop with Joe here for now. Can't think of anything else besides crying his eyes out. XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2904 on: July 21, 2013, 08:24:29 AM
(Yeah I just might have him spilling the entire beans, given how weak willed he is, and cut to the aftermath.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2905 on: July 21, 2013, 08:33:41 AM
"I just want to hear things from your perspective." Jenny stated "It's good to get multiple accounts of the same story.  I also want to offer some sort of protection if you want it, with such a rare Pokemon that was created by Team Rocket this is no doubt not the last time they'll target you and your friends."

Quickie nodded and gave a brief synopsis of the events since Stone Town, mixing in any needed exposition where it fit.  "...and that's what cause that blast.  Mewtwo didn't intend for all the collateral damage, I'm sure of it.  But, it happens.  When he puts all his energy into his powers, they get a bit out of his control."  She paused.  "Nurse Joy told me that it may come down to putting him in a Poke Ball... something that I really don't want to do... something that he absolutely dreads the thought of.  Doing that may make him... angry."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2906 on: July 21, 2013, 08:35:10 AM
"You want me to hold that Skitty?" Sakura asked "It must take a lot of energy to materialize like that."

Merrick meekly scratches the back of his head while looking down at his materialized form, "Materializing doesn't take that much energy...but staying active without milk is another problem."

He then opens his mouth, allowing his card form to pop out as Tarot Skitty reverts back to its small, stubby paw form.  Once fully reverted, Merrick places his card back on its back, causing it to drop back down to the ground and retain his control over it.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2907 on: July 21, 2013, 08:36:02 AM
"Milk?" Sakura asked.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2908 on: July 21, 2013, 08:37:25 AM
"Oh right," she said, suddenly catching on. Turning to the Froakie, she asked, "Hey Bobert, do me a favor will ya?" The Froakie nodded happily and bounced over to Darunia. The Pancham was too focused on glaring at Dr. Wily II to notice the frog until he hiccuped some bubbles right in Darunia's face.

"Pan?!" Darunia exclaimed, stunned.

"Froooaak! Frooaaaakiee!" Bobert replied, licking at the bubbles rapidly and hitting Darunia in the face several times.

"PAN!" the Pancham yelled angrily. He got up and ran to the corner of the room, sulking.

"Sorry you had to see that," Taylor said, laughing a bit. Bobert grinned and suddenly hopped up onto Taylor's shoulder. "Whoa, buddy!" The Froakie just grinned happily from his new perch.

(For reference of Bobert's actions, see this)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2909 on: July 21, 2013, 08:45:41 AM
(Yeah I just might have him spilling the entire beans, given how weak willed he is, and cut to the aftermath.)
(He may be weak-willed, but he takes Domino's words seriously, so he won't spill out too much info to incrimindate Domino, but just enough to get him behind bars for the fiasco. So... Just have him locked up first, I may use him again later.)

"Oh right," she said, suddenly catching on. Turning to the Froakie, she asked, "Hey Bobert, do me a favor will ya?" The Froakie nodded happily and bounced over to Darunia. The Pancham was too focused on glaring at Dr. Wily II to notice the frog until he hiccuped some bubbles right in Darunia's face.

"Pan?!" Darunia exclaimed, stunned.

"Froooaak! Frooaaaakiee!" Bobert replied, licking at the bubbles rapidly and hitting Darunia in the face several times.

"PAN!" the Pancham yelled angrily. He got up and ran to the corner of the room, sulking.

"Sorry you had to see that," Taylor said, laughing a bit. Bobert grinned and suddenly hopped up onto Taylor's shoulder. "Whoa, buddy!" The Froakie just grinned happily from his new perch.

(For reference of Bobert's actions, see this)
Dr. Wily II was also slightly shocked from the display, finally remembering that Quickie had been out for quite some time. "Hmm, Quickie's taking a bit longer than expected. I hope everything's OK..." Dr. Wily II turned to see that Mewtwo is sleeping rather soundly.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2910 on: July 21, 2013, 08:47:58 AM
(Okay I can deal with that, does the Pokedex Sakura got have anything that could?)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2911 on: July 21, 2013, 08:51:53 AM
"I'm sure she's fine; she's not alone out there. I may be new to this whole group but even I know that," Taylor said reassuringly.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2912 on: July 21, 2013, 09:00:04 AM
"Milk?" Sakura asked.

The card flips over to the picture facing up as Merrick pops partway out of its surface, "It's kinda hard to explain.  The Fool card had a cat that never left his side, and had just as much control over Blue Magic as he did.  But an incident I shouldn't be explaining too deeply about caused his cat to get stuck in the mechanism that projects the light into whatever form the form the card inserted appears in and now Tarot's default is a cat, or in this case a Skitty.  Fool's the only one who can keep it running indefinitely when inserted into the mechanism, but the rest of us have to drink milk every six hours just to stay awake."

He pulls the rest of himself out of the card and assumes a sitting position on his knees, "That's mostly why I spent most of this fiasco on Tarot Skitty's back.  This way I can control it without having to waste its energy reserves and leave it even more helpless than it already appears."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2913 on: July 21, 2013, 09:03:57 AM
"Blue Magic, like Final Fantasy?" Janine asked.

"I don't think I understand the entire situation, but I guess it kind of makes sense....I think." Sakura said scratching her head. "I do have a Miltank, you want me to give her to Heirophant when he comes back?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2914 on: July 21, 2013, 09:05:59 AM
(Okay I can deal with that, does the Pokedex Sakura got have anything that could?)
(Well, you basically posted it in your previous post, about the information being fed into the Dex, like Mewtwo being stolen and that the culprit is Quickie, but it's encrypted to prevent the trace back to Team Rocket. It's only a receiver, nothing will get boardcasted... Ehh... You can find that fake International Police badge in there too... I think that's about it.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2915 on: July 21, 2013, 09:07:25 AM
(I figured as much, I guess either I can give it to Mewtwo to try to see if he can do anything about it or gut it and give it to Quickie or something.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2916 on: July 21, 2013, 09:09:57 AM
As Quickie had not received a definitive response from Officer Jenny, she reiterated. "Look, I know Mewtwo is powerful.  And yes, he's caused a lot of damage.  We plan to leave town as soon as he is able, but we can't do so tonight.  He hasn't had a decent rest in a week, and quite frankly, neither have I.  I'm running on fumes and coffee."  She sighed again.  "I know what you people want me to do.  I know what the public wants to see.  I just don't know how Mewtwo would react.  He may end up overreacting... and causing more damage... or even hurting people--" she regretted the words as soon as they were out of her mouth, as it really did not help Mewtwo's poor reputation one bit.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2917 on: July 21, 2013, 09:13:18 AM
"Blue Magic, like Final Fantasy?" Janine asked.

"I don't think I understand the entire situation, but I guess it kind of makes sense....I think." Sakura said scratching her head. "I do have a Miltank, you want me to give her to Heirophant when he comes back?"

"Well....  I don't think that would be necessary as long as either me or Chariot keep a hold of Tarot Skitty in this way," Merrick mutters, not seeming comfortable with the idea of having to take milk straight from a Pokemon, even if they didn't mind, "Thanks for the offer, anyway."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2918 on: July 21, 2013, 09:17:47 AM
As Quickie had not received a definitive response from Officer Jenny, she reiterated. "Look, I know Mewtwo is powerful.  And yes, he's caused a lot of damage.  We plan to leave town as soon as he is able, but we can't do so tonight.  He hasn't had a decent rest in a week, and quite frankly, neither have I.  I'm running on fumes and coffee."  She sighed again.  "I know what you people want me to do.  I know what the public wants to see.  I just don't know how Mewtwo would react.  He may end up overreacting... and causing more damage... or even hurting people--" she regretted the words as soon as they were out of her mouth, as it really did not help Mewtwo's poor reputation one bit.
"We'll try to explain to the public what happened, believe it or not accidents like this are quite common, and the Gyarados shooting Hyper Beams actually did much more damage as sad as it was.  

Most of the people here are tourists and don't understand this, but we've given this explanation hundreds and hundreds of times that these are just unfortunate accidents, which unfortunately happens every so often." Jenny sighed "I've been here for a long time and am not about to ask you to really do anything but take care of that Pokemon, you were just passing by and it was just an accident.  You don't need to be so pessimistic."

"Well....  I don't think that would be necessary as long as either me or Chariot keep a hold of Tarot Skitty in this way," Merrick mutters, not seeming comfortable with the idea of having to take milk straight from a Pokemon, even if they didn't mind, "Thanks for the offer, anyway."
"Okay, just make sure it doesn't get kidnapped again." Sakura advised.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2919 on: July 21, 2013, 09:20:36 AM
"I'll try," Merrick said.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2920 on: July 21, 2013, 09:22:44 AM
"We'll try to explain to the public what happened, believe it or not accidents like this are quite common, and the Gyarados shooting Hyper Beams actually did much more damage as sad as it was. 

Most of the people here are tourists and don't understand this, but we've given this explanation hundreds and hundreds of times that these are just unfortunate accidents, which unfortunately happens every so often." Jenny sighed "I've been here for a long time and am not about to ask you to really do anything but take care of that Pokemon, you were just passing by and it was just an accident.  You don't need to be so pessimistic."

Quickie bristled at the idea of essentially holding a press conference.  As long as Mewtwo didn't need to be directly involved, all the more better.  Quickie would rather him just get some much-needed rest.  Although she despised public speaking, she swallowed, nodded, and looked to Jenny. "All right.  Let's do this."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2921 on: July 21, 2013, 09:26:06 AM
(She didn't say anything about a Press Conference, she was basically going to have Quickie explain things to her privately and then explain to the Public what happened.  The police aren't going to let the crowd see Quickie without making sure she would be safe.

She mostly wants to know what the heck happened in Stone Town.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2922 on: July 21, 2013, 09:29:41 AM
"I'm sure she's fine; she's not alone out there. I may be new to this whole group but even I know that," Taylor said reassuringly.
"I guess so. But given recent events... I just hope you're right." Dr. Wily II said, as he stroked Mewtwo's forehead very, VERY gently. "This guy needs a lot of rest, something that's sadly lacking these few days..."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2923 on: July 21, 2013, 09:34:07 AM
(She didn't say anything about a Press Conference, she was basically going to have Quickie explain things to her privately and then explain to the Public what happened.  The police aren't going to let the crowd see Quickie without making sure she would be safe.

She mostly wants to know what the heck happened in Stone Town.)

(The thing is, Quickie doesn't know that because Jenny didn't clarify it very well.)

"I guess so. But given recent events... I just hope you're right." Dr. Wily II said, as he stroked Mewtwo's forehead very, VERY gently. "This guy needs a lot of rest, something that's sadly lacking these few days..."

Mewtwo's ear flicked a few times and he stretched his arms and back, though still remained asleep.  He let out a slight groan, then curled up, nose to tail.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2924 on: July 21, 2013, 09:35:52 AM
(Oh okay.)

"What are you talking about?" Jenny asked with and eyebrow raised.