RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 215373

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2800 on: July 19, 2013, 08:09:29 AM
Joe paused for a moment. A white Skitty? It sounded familiar... Where did he hear it from... Shaking his head...

"Mewtwo can't learn Transform! Argh..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2801 on: July 19, 2013, 08:12:58 AM
(ahh normal trainers. whose combined IQ is lower than the total population of pallet town >0<)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2802 on: July 19, 2013, 08:13:50 AM
(I think Joe's may be lower sometimes.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2803 on: July 19, 2013, 08:18:07 AM
(Lol, I'm trying to base him off Joey. :P Plus he needs to reconvince these 3... Using the guise of an international detective! 8D)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2804 on: July 19, 2013, 08:21:41 AM
The trio eventually fought themselves to near exhaustion and tumbled to the floor with near laboring pants.  One of them looks towards Joe upon hearing him mention Mewtwo being incapable of using Transform.

"Then maybe you can tell us what the deal is with that white Skitty, because their Shiny form is nowhere close to what we saw when it ran us for a loop in the center!"

"Not to mention that Skitty doesn't have a half crescent-shaped mark on its forehead!" another pants.

"And now that I think about it, how in the world did it go trouncing around the center without dropping that strange-looking card on its back!?" the third gasps.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2805 on: July 19, 2013, 08:22:31 AM
(I'm aware and it's hilarious.  Also would be funny if Looker showed up but I can't do incomprehensible well.  I haven't mastered, Think That They Protoman Fench to Disappear.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2806 on: July 19, 2013, 08:28:17 AM
A card? Could it be!? Domino must know... But Mewtwo was more important. Joe shook his head, and took out his PokeDex again, this time, it had a convincing police badge on it. "I'm from the International Police... A detective... And was hoping to help capable junior detectives to help me... But... I guess I was mistaken..." Joe turned around, and began to slowly walk away, hoping to bait the 3 trainers.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2807 on: July 19, 2013, 08:33:28 AM
The trio, incompetent as displayed, quickly sprang to their feet, straight as a soldier and saluting Joe's presence.

"Our apologies, sir!"

"We'll cooperate, we promise!"

"Anything to help the officers of the law!"

Merrick felt the need to facepalm through Tarot Skitty, but felt that he was lingering near the entrance too long and starts make his way back towards the Pokemon Center, sensing their focus too squarely on Mewtwo to worry about the odd presence of a white Skitty with a card on its back.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2808 on: July 19, 2013, 08:44:09 AM
Joe smirked before he turned around to face the three again. "Now then, what I'm about to tell you is classified... You see... That Mewtwo... Was actually stolen." Joe paused for a bit to let the severity of his words sink in.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2809 on: July 19, 2013, 08:52:13 AM
Darunia glared at everything in the room, until Taylor told him to stop. He grunted in dissatisfaction and went into a corner where Kovu had already situated himself for another cleaning.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2810 on: July 19, 2013, 08:55:40 AM
Dr. Wily II stared at the strange Pokemon Taylor had. He had never seen these species before. "Taylor, where are you from? The Pokemon you have... Such curiosities they are..."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2811 on: July 19, 2013, 08:56:18 AM
Mewtwo craned his neck to study the unfamiliar Pokemon, the ice pack sliding off his head and hitting the floor.  He ignored it and rubbed his head.  It wasn't helping with the pain any, and it only served to make his brow feel cold.

Quickie picked up the ice pack and handed it to him.  "How's your head?"

"Hurts," Mewtwo muttered.

"I'll go see if Nurse Joy can give you anything for that, then," Quickie nodded and cautiously ducked out of the room, slowly and carefully making her way up the hall and toward the lobby.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2812 on: July 19, 2013, 08:59:32 AM
"Oh, I grew up in the Kalos region. These four right here are native to the place; we're just seeing what other Pokémon and people live around the world," she explained. "Kovu there is a Fire/Normal type, a combination that as far as I know doesn't exist on any other species. Darunia is pure Fighting type, something that can be a bit annoying sometimes... especially when he starts GLARING AT PEOPLE!" she added, staring at the panda with the last few words. "Anyways, being of the pure Water type, Bobert is nothing special, but he's quite a good friend of mine. And this Honedge on my waist... Steel/Ghost, another rare combination."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2813 on: July 19, 2013, 09:16:17 AM
Joe smirked before he turned around to face the three again. "Now then, what I'm about to tell you is classified... You see... That Mewtwo... Was actually stolen." Joe paused for a bit to let the severity of his words sink in.

Gasp horror were the general response to the less knowledgeable, more victory-savvy trio.

"Stolen!?  By who!?" the first of the trio seethed, obviously enraged by the news.

Tarot Skitty eventually makes it back to the Pokemon Center through the redirected side entrance thankfully on the other side of where Joe and his brawn-for-brains lackey were standing.  Now that they were out of danger for the time being, Merrick decides to try and figure out how to clean up the mess he made to Chariot's rented room.  He attempts to get a wet paper towel from the bathroom, but as Tarot Skitty uses its small, near lightweight body to push it open, he quickly finds that dragging a wet paper towel back to the room without leaving a wet mess for unsuspecting trainers to slip on was going to be more work than its worth, and he didn't want to enact Tarotmorphosis too soon with those trainers within eyesight of the bright glow.

Looking back outside, Merrick notices that Nurse Joy has left the mop and bucket near the desk.  Thinking it was his best chance of cleaning up the mess before the same incident happens to another unsuspecting trainer, he leaps up to the towel dispenser and grabs a sheet before running back outside and pushing the bucket towards the room with the crown of Tarot Skitty's head, being careful not to bump it into any lively souls that walk by.

Kojiro pokes his head back out, having heard the commotion near the Pokemon Center, but with no raving trainer rushing in to deal undeserving punishment on Mewtwo and its trainer, he assumed Mewtwo must have used his mind trick to possess them into forgetting everything they had heard.

"So powerful...." he mutters, "I almost forgot what he did to Team Rocket the last time I saw it happen...."

He contemplates radioing in Domino of this discovery, but is quickly mortified by the sudden movement of a cleaning bucket rolling past the room, not realizing that Tarot Skitty was the one responsible for pushing it past his room.  He quickly shuts the door and slams his back against it, spreading his arms out as he eyes around the room.

"Does it know!?  Is it going to do me in with its psychic powers...?" he mutters nervously, "What am I saying, of course he would know!  Psychic types know everything!"

"Mime...?" Mime Jr. inquisits while cocking its head to the side.

Kojiro pumps his unequipped hand in determination, "Right then!  I'll just figure out a way to gather more evidence of Mewtwo's treachery and indecent ways to dominate mankind!"

Mime Jr. appears beside him and mimics his fist pumping gesture before the two open the door and springs back towards the other end of the wall, sliding back towards Quickie's room only to notice that it had been closed tight.

"Curses...nothing less from the devious psychic experiment...." he seethed irritably, "We'll have to figure some other way of gathering evidence without being spotted."

He then points towards the original exit of the Pokemon Center, "And the only way to make that happen is to leave the center and seek out the window to its room!  Every room has to have a window we can peek through and spy on whatever Mewtwo schemes to do with his untapped powers!"

Kojiro then begins to march towards the exit, completely unaware of the unstable walls and frames that were the cause of trainers having to be redirected to its side entrance.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2814 on: July 19, 2013, 09:23:02 AM
Nurse Joy spoke up after tending to Quickie's request.  "Excuse me!  You can't go out that way.  The doors are going to be replaced soon, but you'll need to take the side entrance."  She looked back to Quickie. "These should help with its pain," she handed her a small bag of pills, "let me know if you need anything else."

"Will do, thanks," Quickie said quietly before slipping down the hall and back to her room.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2815 on: July 19, 2013, 09:32:11 AM
"Oh, I grew up in the Kalos region. These four right here are native to the place; we're just seeing what other Pokémon and people live around the world," she explained. "Kovu there is a Fire/Normal type, a combination that as far as I know doesn't exist on any other species. Darunia is pure Fighting type, something that can be a bit annoying sometimes... especially when he starts GLARING AT PEOPLE!" she added, staring at the panda with the last few words. "Anyways, being of the pure Water type, Bobert is nothing special, but he's quite a good friend of mine. And this Honedge on my waist... Steel/Ghost, another rare combination."
"Kalos... Never heard of this new region... Wait. That sword is a Pokemon too!?"

Joe smirked in his head. Hook, line and sinker. "Yes... Stolen by one trainer... An female trainer... THIS TRAINER!" Joe pressed a button on his Dex, and out comes a photo of Quickie.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2816 on: July 19, 2013, 09:38:49 AM
"Yeah, it's to the west of here. Far to the west. And yes, this sword is one too. Steve, mind doin' your thing?" she asked him, unbelting the sheathe from her side. The Pokémon floated away from her side and proceeded to unsheathe itself. "It was a rather frightening night in an old cave, and this fella almost drained my energy away completely. But he sensed no malice in me, and after a tense few moments, he let me be his trainer. And also to use him as a weapon if need be; quite some trust he's instilled in me."

"hooooooooooonnnn" Steve replied hollowly and somewhat sadly.

"Just don't touch that fabric-lookin' part there; he might just drain your energy if you do. He's not really that friendly, but he's strong. And dependable."

(I figure that if we're in Kanto right now, which is based on part of Japan, and Kalos is based on France... then Kalos would be west of Kanto just as France is west of Japan 8D)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2817 on: July 19, 2013, 09:52:29 AM
Kojiro turns his head to look towards Nurse Joy, but before he could register what she meant, his hand had already pushed the doors apart, causing the beams near the walls to cave in on him, barely burying his waist and leaving him face down on the dusty porch.  Mime Jr., who barely avoided the cave in, lands near Kojiro's head while poking it with innocent curiosity plastered on its face.

"Mime...?"

Having been through worse pain, Kojiro could muster nothing more than a muttering groan.

"Curse...that...Mewtwo...."

Joe smirked in his head. Hook, line and sinker. "Yes... Stolen by one trainer... An female trainer... THIS TRAINER!" Joe pressed a button on his Dex, and out comes a photo of Quickie.

Seeing the photo causes the trio to gasp even louder.

"The fiend!" the first shouts, "How dare she keep such a powerful Pokemon!"

"That Pokemon belongs to a more deserving trainer!" the second proclaims, "One that knows how to handle powerful Pokemon and never leave them out of their sights!"

"This trainer will rue the day she shuck into wherever that Pokemon came from and stole it right out from under the rightful trainers' noses!" vows the third.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2818 on: July 19, 2013, 10:00:56 AM
"Yeah, it's to the west of here. Far to the west. And yes, this sword is one too. Steve, mind doin' your thing?" she asked him, unbelting the sheathe from her side. The Pokémon floated away from her side and proceeded to unsheathe itself. "It was a rather frightening night in an old cave, and this fella almost drained my energy away completely. But he sensed no malice in me, and after a tense few moments, he let me be his trainer. And also to use him as a weapon if need be; quite some trust he's instilled in me."

"hooooooooooonnnn" Steve replied hollowly and somewhat sadly.

"Just don't touch that fabric-lookin' part there; he might just drain your energy if you do. He's not really that friendly, but he's strong. And dependable."

(I figure that if we're in Kanto right now, which is based on part of Japan, and Kalos is based on France... then Kalos would be west of Kanto just as France is west of Japan 8D)
(OR EAST DEPENDING ON HOW YOU LOOK)

Dr. Wily II stared at the sword in awe... And felt compelled to touch the light blue fabric... Moving closer, his right arm reached out, and lightly touched it.

So the 3 trainers are a bit overzealous... But Joe had them. "Back to the main task... I require the three of you to help me gather some help, and then with our numbers, we will force Mewtwo and that girl onto Route 18, out in the open. My associates will be there to take over."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2819 on: July 19, 2013, 10:02:41 AM
"Careful," Taylor cautioned, both to Wily and Steve. After all, she didn't want Steve to suck away all of Wily's energy, especially if he was in fact the one she'd seen crumpled against a tree.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2820 on: July 19, 2013, 10:04:37 AM
Kojiro turns his head to look towards Nurse Joy, but before he could register what she meant, his hand had already pushed the doors apart, causing the beams near the walls to cave in on him, barely burying his waist and leaving him face down on the dusty porch.  Mime Jr., who barely avoided the cave in, lands near Kojiro's head while poking it with innocent curiosity plastered on its face.

"Mime...?"

Having been through worse pain, Kojiro could muster nothing more than a muttering groan.

"Curse...that...Mewtwo...."

Seeing the commotion, Nurse Joy rushed over and helped Kojiro out of the rubble.  "I warned you!  The whole area is cordoned off, and we can't use these doors yet.  Are you all right?"

Back in the room, Mewtwo studied the unfamiliar Pokemon closely. "That sword is particularly interesting, as are all of them."  He glanced at the glaring Darunia and exchanged his own glare, his eyes flashing blue for a moment as he started to lift the Pokemon off of the floor, only to stop as Quickie entered.

Quickie closed the door and held up the baggie of pills.  "You want to take them yourself, or should I use the pill gun?"

Mewtwo scowled, removed the ice pack, and sat up slowly.  He reached for his cup of water and held out his hand.  "I will take them myself."

"Okay," Quickie dropped a couple pills into his palm, "though you know I'll want to check to make sure you're not cheeking them."

Mewtwo nodded and knocked back the pills, chasing them down with a swallow of water.  He then opened his mouth for Quickie to inspect. "Satisfactory?"

Quickie nodded. "Yeah, now get back to resting."  She took the cup and set it aside as Mewtwo laid down again.  Quickie looked to Taylor. "He gets... stubborn sometimes."

"I have my reasons," Mewtwo rolled onto his side and readjusted the ice pack.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2821 on: July 19, 2013, 10:08:12 AM
Darunia felt himself start to levitate when Mewtwo glared back, only to fall back down shortly thereafter. He grinned and went back to what he was doing before, something Taylor noticed.

"Huh... don't think I've ever seen that l'il guy smile like that... must've thought that was fun or something," she remarked. Turning back to Mewtwo and Quickie, she saw the exchange regarding pills. "Pretty sure we all can be stubborn from time to time," she replied. "And always for our own reasons, whatever they may be..."

(So yeah, Darunia respects Mewtwo a lot now; not many people or Pokémon glare back and make him levitate. >0<)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2822 on: July 19, 2013, 10:11:05 AM
Seeing the commotion, Nurse Joy rushed over and helped Kojiro out of the rubble.  "I warned you!  The whole area is cordoned off, and we can't use these doors yet.  Are you all right?"

Kojiro stumbled about dizzily as he attempts to fumble with his smartphone.

"I'm...just...peachy....~" he mutters as he attempts to make his way towards the back of the Pokemon Center, still swaying about like a drunken haggard.

So the 3 trainers are a bit overzealous... But Joe had them. "Back to the main task... I require the three of you to help me gather some help, and then with our numbers, we will force Mewtwo and that girl onto Route 18, out in the open. My associates will be there to take over."

The three saluted almost quickly.

"Sir, yessir!"

Then split into three different directions away from the Pokemon Center to spread what they had just learned.

Reaching Chariot's room, Tarot Skitty jumped into the edge of the bucket and dips the paper towel into the surprisingly clean water and drops it into the puddle of mustard bleeding through both sides of the entrance, then uses its tail to push the paper towel around to try and sop up as much of the mustard as it could hold.  Once the paper towel became too cluttered with mustard, Merrick took it back to the bathroom to get another sheet to repeat the process.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2823 on: July 19, 2013, 10:12:36 AM
Dr. Wily II weirdly ignored Taylor's warning, and suddenly grabbed the fabric. The Sword Pokemon jumped and began to suck away. Dr. Wily II finally released his grip on the fabric, and hobbling into his seat. ".... Woa..."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2824 on: July 19, 2013, 10:16:40 AM
Mewtwo raised an eyebrow as he studied Wily's actions.  He began to wonder if he needed to use his abilities again, and just how much energy he could expend without proper rest.