Pyro hefted the giant gummi bear, "Huntin' gummi bears in the Dream World!"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2526 on: July 13, 2013, 06:56:50 AM
"That's nice." Sakura nodded though having a feeling that he did more than that.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2527 on: July 13, 2013, 07:04:23 AM
Ryo, Posu and Nega stared at the unusually large gummi bear, once again cocking their head to one side, seeming to suggest they had never seen a sugary snack bigger than what was normally sold in the Pokemart.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2528 on: July 13, 2013, 07:05:12 AM
Mewtwo took the disc and examined it, then made the same motion to open the slot, ejecting the previous disc.  He slid the older disc inside and placed both hands on the interface, scanning the disc's contents.  "Also... there should be a new disc somewhere.  It, if I recall, contains data on scans that Team Rocket had performed on me.  If you could find that one, I wish to see it..." he trailed off as he furrowed his brow.  "I need to hack this one, too."  As a test, he tried the password that gained him access to the previous disc, surprised to find that it worked. "Well..."

After a several minutes of scanning folder contents, he searched for video files and brought up the archive.  Selecting a file at random, Mewtwo played it...
Pikachu saluted at the command, and went back to the pile.

Disclaimer: The following is from the recorded video that Mewtwo is currently watching.

Dr. Wily II Log 0102A

*the video began in the same room as the previous video, although Dr. Wily II is clearly visible, and looks more haggard*
It's been almost a month since the... Incident. I've been trying to look at the archived video footage to try and see what happened... But to no avail... However... Looking back at myself back then... I.. I can't believe that was me... I'm... Disgusted at myself...

Dr. Wily II Log 0202A

Giovanni had reassigned me to another project, something about creating the ultimate Pokemon. I don't want to do any more of these kind of horrific experiments... But... It was my own greed that landed me in this situation... I... I still want to know what happened... But...

Dr. Wily II Log 0302A

I was introduced to 2 other scientists that I would be working with, Dr. Fuji, and Blaine. We hit off rather well, sharing one thing in common... The displeasure with Team Rocket... Perhaps... Perhaps I can get their opinions... But... Can I trust them?

Dr. Wily II Log 0502B

Fuji and Blaine had been very supportive throughout... And I decided to trust them... So I... I showed them my archived videos. Initially, they too felt... Disgusted at my behaviour, however... They... They still trust me to change... Upon viewing the video on the operation, they too summarised that the surge of energy had some psychic properties... Perhaps... It was this that... Disabled my ambitions...

Dr. Wily II Log 0602M
Our... Research came into fruitation... Mew... Mew gave birth... Giovanni was amazed at the birth, and christened the name... Mewtwo...

*video abruptly cuts to static*

(Why does this suddenly come to mind...? o-O)

Gazing into WilyII's conscience, he finds that the good energy had since been cut down from the tree and taken on a crown-like hat with a moon crescent and a book, suggesting he has now taken up a sense of unconscious awareness, though still lacking the strength and confidence to overcome his dominant energy.

So far, he can see three other types of energy surrounding him, all not behaving like the one dictating his physical conscience.  One is draped in robes and shoulders a stick with a sack hanging off the end with one hand and a flower in the other; he can't help but assume this belonged to Pyro, though why he's in WilyII's conscience is beyond his structured realm of understanding.  Two are variations of his own energy, the Hierophant; both are made up of a staff much like his and the organic Hierophant, but only one hears his miter, adorned with three Pentacles where the yellow orb should be and the other wears the crown of the Emperor; they could be two of Pyro's Pokemon, but which one's he can't tell through the obscurity of his Tarot Energy.

He wants to get their attention, at least let the good WilyII know he wants to help resolve this situation, but doesn't trust that he can filter his mental focus to just one aware energy.  If he tries to speak, the Death energy controlling his physical conscience may hear him and rip him off his back with several cruel intentions of ensuring he never interferes with whatever sadistic, vengeful schemes he had planned for the seemingly oblivious Team Rocket.

Merrick decides to try something else in the hopes of not drawing attention to himself and losing his only means of informing the conscience inside that he wanted to lend his assistance to this current predicament.  He can sense the physical conscience somewhat exhausted from what he can assume was Pyro's unorthodox roughhousing and decides to play into his recovery by unleashing a slow, steady stream of cure energy to relieve his exhaustion, while at the same time imbuing his presence to those still trapped in the unconscious realm.
Outside... Once Dr. Wily II recovered from his bow, he started to feel a warm aura slowly surrounding him, relieving some of his prior exhaustion. A familiar warmth. Dr. Wily II turned his head away from the group, and tsk'd.

Inside... Dr. Wily II noticed a familiar warmth... One that he encountered not long before. "What... Who's there...?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2529 on: July 13, 2013, 07:34:33 AM
Seeing the other presences disappear, Merrick knew they, themselves, had done all they could and respectfully bowed out, or WilyII had other plans of regaining his former self.  However, he wasn't ignorant of his healing magic, one that he was familiar with and knew he could trust.  The only problem now was figuring out how to get his attention and ask him if he truly wanted his help warding off his evil persona until a solution could be found.

It was a risky concept, given he's never spoken to anyone but what was physically conscious, but if even the person who created him and Tarot Skitty is still conducting routine tests to see what else they could unlock past his original intentions, perhaps he should at least give it a try.

He forms his staff and tries projecting it into the darkness of WilyII's unconscious, brightening the orb with the same, unchanging healing warmth that is regenerating his physical conscience in an attempt to get his attention without alerting his current physical conscience.  The transparent representation of Death that was his evil persona hasn't noticed anything unusual about the out-of-the-blue recovery, but he appears to be catching into his seemingly uninvited intrusion.  Merrick can only hope he doesn't think twice about ripping him off his back and crumbling him like a piece of paper to make a crude, painful point.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2530 on: July 13, 2013, 07:35:44 AM
Back in the Center, Mewtwo studied the video.  So, this one was about his own creation.  Curious, he selected a later video log.

Though, the discussion of the incident with the Alakazam...  Was Disable that psychic surge?  If so, why didn't that poor creature attempt it prior?  Why did it seem so... involuntary?  Was it that Disable at that level of power involuntary?  Mewtwo thought about that as he selected another video from a later date.  Perhaps these later logs will provide more information...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2531 on: July 13, 2013, 08:34:30 AM
Seeing the other presences disappear, Merrick knew they, themselves, had done all they could and respectfully bowed out, or WilyII had other plans of regaining his former self.  However, he wasn't ignorant of his healing magic, one that he was familiar with and knew he could trust.  The only problem now was figuring out how to get his attention and ask him if he truly wanted his help warding off his evil persona until a solution could be found.

It was a risky concept, given he's never spoken to anyone but what was physically conscious, but if even the person who created him and Tarot Skitty is still conducting routine tests to see what else they could unlock past his original intentions, perhaps he should at least give it a try.

He forms his staff and tries projecting it into the darkness of WilyII's unconscious, brightening the orb with the same, unchanging healing warmth that is regenerating his physical conscience in an attempt to get his attention without alerting his current physical conscience.  The transparent representation of Death that was his evil persona hasn't noticed anything unusual about the out-of-the-blue recovery, but he appears to be catching into his seemingly uninvited intrusion.  Merrick can only hope he doesn't think twice about ripping him off his back and crumbling him like a piece of paper to make a crude, painful point.
Inside... Dr. Wily II continued to wander around. That warmth... He remembered feeling that back on the Superia... Back when he was... Berserk. Wandering, he seemed to notice a point source of light, and decided to head towards it... For soe answers.

... In the background, Death was watching Dr. Wily II, watching his intended destination.

Back in the Center, Mewtwo studied the video.  So, this one was about his own creation.  Curious, he selected a later video log.

Though, the discussion of the incident with the Alakazam...  Was Disable that psychic surge?  If so, why didn't that poor creature attempt it prior?  Why did it seem so... involuntary?  Was it that Disable at that level of power involuntary?  Mewtwo thought about that as he selected another video from a later date.  Perhaps these later logs will provide more information...
Pikachu flipped through the whole pile, but did not find the CD that Mewtwo was asking for... All of them looked about the same!! With swirly eyes, he collapsed into the pile, coo-ing in defeat.

Disclaimer: The following is from the recorded video that Mewtwo is currently watching.

Dr. Wily II Log 0702M

Although still in an infant stage... Mewtwo was exhibiting extraordinary levels of psychic energy... Higher than any known Pokemon at the time... Just... Just what did we create...

Dr. Wily II Log 0803A
Blaine and Dr. Fuji continued to check on me... To confirm that whatever my... Alakazam's surge indeed caused a behaviour change in me... They managed to get clearance to see my Alakazam with their own eyes... And to say they were... Shocked was an understatement. By then, the limbs have completely shrivelled away... Even the body was showing signs... I... I still can't believe what was I thinking... To put my Alakazam up for such... Torture...

Dr. Wily II Log 1004M
Mewtwo seemed to have stopped growing... It's accelerated growth was truly outstanding... Blaine had been keeping a watchful eye over Mewtwo's mental development... Reading books... Teaching it body language... As if Mewtwo was a son to him... However, Giovanni felt it was totally unnecessary for such, and wanted to test it's combat capabilities... I really do not have a good feeling about this...

Dr. Wily II Log 1104B
Blaine had theorised an explanation on what Alakazam's surge of energy was. He wondered why didn't the Alakazam release the wave earlier... Why only when the skull was opened... He theorised that even though Alakazam was sedated, being a Psychic Pokemon, it's Psychic energy can never be... Sedated. The Alakazam might have planned to use direct exposure as a last resort... A parting gift for me... To... Get me off the road to self-destruction... Oh Alakazam...

*the video suddenly dropped in angle, as Dr. Wily II collapsed again, and cuts to static*

Dr. Wily II Log 1608M
Mewtwo's abilities had far surpassed all expectations, Giovanni was completely pleased... But wanted more. He ordered additional steroids for Mewtwo... Blaine, Dr. Fuji and I strongly objected to the idea... Since we do not have any idea what side-effects they would have on Mewtwo's psyche... However, Giovanni was adamant... And personally administered the steroids into Mewtwo's tube...

Dr. Wily II Log 2508A
.... I know there was something that I should remember... But I can't remember anything... It's like there's a hole in my memories... Blaine and Dr. Fuji kept talking about an Alakazam I used to have.... But.... I don't recall having such a Pokemon.... It's all so confusing...

Dr. Wily II Log 0109M
Mewtwo's powers have grown too strong!! It must have been the steroids!! We were unable to control it!! Its vicious tendencies... BLAINE!! DON'T!!

*video angle suddenly drops, then the sounds of explosions before the video abruptly cuts to static*

(So... The reason for the amnesia in Log 2508A is the final effect of Alakazam's Disable in Log 1104B. I need a reason as to why I forgot Alakazam. XD)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2532 on: July 13, 2013, 08:58:20 AM
Merrick felt Death staring like a vulture at the High Priestess that represented the unconscious, good WilyII being drawn to his healing light.  Once the book touched the light, he attempts to speak through him through the energy of his white magic.

I shouldn't talk long....  The Death energy that represents your current persona is watching and I can't be sure if he can hear us even with your energy touching this magical light....

My white magic was able to drive away the darkness that I assume is your old personality, and as long as I stay equipped to your physical conscience, I can keep that energy away for as long as it takes for you and Mewtwo to find a solution to ending this problem indefinitely....

However, if we get separated before that happens, the darkness will return and this time I don't think he'll be ignorant enough to let me anywhere near your unconscious energy....  At worse, he could figure out how to control my card and use it to his own means until someone rips it off....

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2533 on: July 13, 2013, 09:03:31 AM
Back in the Center, Mewtwo raised an eyebrow.  So, they had come to the same conclusion as he did.  The surge was indeed involuntary.  Though, would there be a way to replicate it?  Standing, Mewtwo moved to the pile of discs and sorted through them, selecting the ones in the best condition.  None of them were labelled, and he had trouble reading handwriting, so unless there were dates written on them, he still would not know what was on each disc.  Placing his palm flat on the disc, he took a moment to trace whatever lingering psychic imprint may be on it, trying to discern a source.  

After a few moments, he tried another disc.  Then another.  And still another.  Around the sixth attempt, he found the disc that he was looking for and he set it aside.  Sorting through the pile, Mewtwo selected another disc, this one showing considerable wear.  He placed his palm flat on it and traced it.

An image of a young green-haired girl flashed in his mind with such intensity that he dropped the disc.  Shaking his head to clear it, Mewtwo picked up the disc and reminded himself to peruse its contents later.  First, he needed to see something...

Back at his computer, he ejected the other disc and set it aside, inserting the new disc.  This one, thankfully, was not password-protected, as it seemed to have been made in haste.  Browsing the contents, Mewtwo found very few items on it, mostly pertaining to whatever data that Team Rocket had acquired on him.  But, sure enough, those brain scans were saved.  As was something else...

A video log... of his regeneration.  Mewtwo opened the video and watched it.  It was recorded shortly after his capture, after he had been transported to the base, after that poor, wretched Alakazam had dealt focused damage.  Domino was narrating the event, even keeping two assistants away until the regeneration was complete and the video showed him inhaling sharply.

The regeneration was an involuntary surge of psychic energy, intended as a last-resort defense mechanism.  Just as that Alakazam's Disable had been.

Mewtwo closed the video and copied the brain scans onto his computer, and ejected the disc, putting in the other disc he had found.  Inputting the password, he searched it for video logs and opened the archive.  Scanning through, he found a number of video logs with the name "Amber" in the file description.  Why did Wily have this?  Did he know someone named Amber?

Closing the folder, he ejected the disc and put in the one that the Pikachu had retrieved for him.  He opened and reviewed the logs that he had watched prior.  Was there anything else?  Why did Wily suddenly not remember the Alakazam?  Who took his memories and how?  

Mewtwo looked to the dwarf Pikachu and invited it back on the bench, indicating the list of video logs.  "Am I missing something?  I have the beginnings of a plan, but I feel that I am missing something..."  

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2534 on: July 13, 2013, 09:46:15 AM
Merrick felt Death staring like a vulture at the High Priestess that represented the unconscious, good WilyII being drawn to his healing light.  Once the book touched the light, he attempts to speak through him through the energy of his white magic.

I shouldn't talk long....  The Death energy that represents your current persona is watching and I can't be sure if he can hear us even with your energy touching this magical light....

My white magic was able to drive away the darkness that I assume is your old personality, and as long as I stay equipped to your physical conscience, I can keep that energy away for as long as it takes for you and Mewtwo to find a solution to ending this problem indefinitely....

However, if we get separated before that happens, the darkness will return and this time I don't think he'll be ignorant enough to let me anywhere near your unconscious energy....  At worse, he could figure out how to control my card and use it to his own means until someone rips it off....

Inside... Dr. Wily II jumped at the sudden speaking voice, but it felt... Warm. He listened intently at what it had to say... And instinctively spoke out. "Although... Won't people notice a card stuck to my back as well?"

Death continued to watch... Still wary of the light...

Back in the Center, Mewtwo raised an eyebrow.  So, they had come to the same conclusion as he did.  The surge was indeed involuntary.  Though, would there be a way to replicate it?  Standing, Mewtwo moved to the pile of discs and sorted through them, selecting the ones in the best condition.  None of them were labelled, and he had trouble reading handwriting, so unless there were dates written on them, he still would not know what was on each disc.  Placing his palm flat on the disc, he took a moment to trace whatever lingering psychic imprint may be on it, trying to discern a source. 

After a few moments, he tried another disc.  Then another.  And still another.  Around the sixth attempt, he found the disc that he was looking for and he set it aside.  Sorting through the pile, Mewtwo selected another disc, this one showing considerable wear.  He placed his palm flat on it and traced it.

An image of a young green-haired girl flashed in his mind with such intensity that he dropped the disc.  Shaking his head to clear it, Mewtwo picked up the disc and reminded himself to peruse its contents later.  First, he needed to see something...

Back at his computer, he ejected the other disc and set it aside, inserting the new disc.  This one, thankfully, was not password-protected, as it seemed to have been made in haste.  Browsing the contents, Mewtwo found very few items on it, mostly pertaining to whatever data that Team Rocket had acquired on him.  But, sure enough, those brain scans were saved.  As was something else...

A video log... of his regeneration.  Mewtwo opened the video and watched it.  It was recorded shortly after his capture, after he had been transported to the base, after that poor, wretched Alakazam had dealt focused damage.  Domino was narrating the event, even keeping two assistants away until the regeneration was complete and the video showed him inhaling sharply.

The regeneration was an involuntary surge of psychic energy, intended as a last-resort defense mechanism.  Just as that Alakazam's Disable had been.

Mewtwo closed the video and copied the brain scans onto his computer, and ejected the disc, putting in the other disc he had found.  Inputting the password, he searched it for video logs and opened the archive.  Scanning through, he found a number of video logs with the name "Amber" in the file description.  Why did Wily have this?  Did he know someone named Amber?

Closing the folder, he ejected the disc and put in the one that the Pikachu had retrieved for him.  He opened and reviewed the logs that he had watched prior.  Was there anything else?  Why did Wily suddenly not remember the Alakazam?  Who took his memories and how? 

Mewtwo looked to the dwarf Pikachu and invited it back on the bench, indicating the list of video logs.  "Am I missing something?  I have the beginnings of a plan, but I feel that I am missing something..." 
Pikachu tilted his head to the right and jumped onto the "keypad", and started to dancing a liitle, pointing to left.

"Pi!! Pi-pi-i!! "Pikachu-pi-pi!! Is it trying to say reverse?

(Trying to imply that Pikachu wants Mewtwo to replay Log 1104B, of Dr. Wily II suddenly collapsing... Which resembled how he collapsed in the initial first disc.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2535 on: July 13, 2013, 09:47:19 AM
Mewtwo nodded and replayed the log, this time slowing the footage...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2536 on: July 13, 2013, 10:12:59 AM
Maybe...but since we cards are as flexible as a piece of cloth, any passerby would just see it as part of the clothing....  That's basically one of the reasons Hierophant can freely walk around the public with one of our cards on his back and cast magic without anyone knowing where he got it from....

Once I use my magic to drive back the dark entity, the glow surrounding the edge of the cards will fade, but the repellent will remain strong until I get separated from the radius of your personal space, so it won't draw too much attention from any other passerby....

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2537 on: July 13, 2013, 10:42:47 AM
Mewtwo nodded and replayed the log, this time slowing the footage...
As the video replayed... At the specific log, Pikachu jumped onto the keypad, causing Mewtwo to temporaily snap out of control, pausing the video in the process. If one were to stare at the video... The scene... Dr. Wily II seemed to be... Glowing? A... Faint blue aura...? Very suspiciously like... Disable...

Maybe...but since we cards are as flexible as a piece of cloth, any passerby would just see it as part of the clothing....  That's basically one of the reasons Hierophant can freely walk around the public with one of our cards on his back and cast magic without anyone knowing where he got it from....

Once I use my magic to drive back the dark entity, the glow surrounding the edge of the cards will fade, but the repellent will remain strong until I get separated from the radius of your personal space, so it won't draw too much attention from any other passerby....

"I see... I was wondering about Hierophant's magical ability... So that's why..." Dr. Wily II started scratching his chin.

In the background, Death felt that the contact is long overdue, and slashed his scythe, releasing an energy wave that was headed straight for the light.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2538 on: July 13, 2013, 10:52:10 AM
Mewtwo stared at the screen.  "Did... did I do that?"  He looked to the Pikachu.  "I have very few memories of my own creation, and only video records..."  He regained control of the interface and studied the video for a moment longer before he closed it.  "That is it, then..."  It was time to put an involuntary action under his control.  He ejected the disc and removed his hands from the interface, which immediately sent the computer into standby.  Closing the computer and sealing it, he stood and looked to the dwarf Pikachu.  "Let us go find your master... we have work to do."  Motioning for the Pikachu to hop up on his shoulder, Mewtwo made his way to the door, intent on locating Wily.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2539 on: July 13, 2013, 10:57:22 AM
Merrick grimaced as he saw the Death energy try to interfere with their connection.  Instinctively, he increases his raw healing powers, creating a barrier of sorts around WilyII while attempting to drive back the energy and away from his physical conscience.

Outside, the surrounding trainers saw a faint glow emit from the card on WilyII's back, though it doesn't appear to be doing much else except put what others think is an ordinary old man in a drunken stance as his inner personalities go into a spiritual turnabout.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2540 on: July 13, 2013, 11:16:38 AM
Abord the Superia...

Julia walked down the hall and stopped at Steiner's room door. Her hand gripped the door and the other held handcuffs.

"Ah, I wouldn't do that..." A voice said from behind her.

Julia jumped and tried to turn around but an arm caught her by her waist and stopped her.

"Someone's-got-me-from-the-rear! Please-let-me-out-of-" Julia said as fast as she could only to have her mouth covered by a hand.

"Now, Julia. I understand that the police are waiting for me outside. Did you do that? You did, didn't you. Well, I don't think I need to meet right now. I mean, you didn't even ask. DID YOU?!" Steiner yelled as he gripped Julia's mouth, stilling holding it closed.

Julia knew that he was crazy, especially after the bomb incident so she didn't struggle. If he felt like it, he could end her right where she stood. She shook her head to answer his question, looking pitiful.

"You should've thrown me overboard when you all had the chance. Those saps let me live, giving big speeches and doing nothing. Well, let me tell you...I'm not nice. I'm not your friend. I won't hesitate to smite them. Or you." Steiner said in a deep evil voice.

His hand slowly turned Julia's head and wrenched it to the other side only to stop short. Julia felt a tear run down her cheek, her fists clench up.

"But I need you. You'll be the key to getting my dear sweet Ahrzayl back. That gift from the heaven's just brimming with power!" He spit, licking his lips. "You and I both have seen what she can do. With that power, I'b be unstoppable, I'd rule over all, I'd study every pokemon in the world! Free of rules and restrictions and idiotic trainers!" He explained.

He held her off the ground as he walked down the hallway. He motioned her towards the maintenance room and walked toward it.

"But to make my road to conquest much safer, I can't have you talking, can I?" Steiner asked ominously as he hit the button on the panel with his elbow. "This should take care of that problem."

What Julia saw made her eyes widen instantly, tears running down her face and over his hand. She let out a muffled scream.

Outside...

"Ma'am, I think it might've been a prank call." An officer said.

"Ugh, these kids are always pulling pranks. The same joke gets old after a while." Officer Jenny sighed as she hopped back onto her bike. "Let's file this and move on to the other cases."

The other officers grunted and moaned as they mounted their bikes and rode off with Jenny, completely having waisted their time.

Back in Fuchsia...

Ahrzayl sat in the lobby of the pokemon center, shuffling her pokeballs in her fingers. She tried comming off completely normal and it'd be even better if she could go out and get some new clothes already but no one was around. Maybe she'd go find Sakura later and look around the city for something. Though, Julia would've loved that spot. Ahrzayl noticed something out of the corner of her eye and slowly turned to see what it was. Itnwas none other that Janine, looking through the center's windows intently with her arms crossed at Ahrzayl. The look in her eyes made Ahrzayl turn back around and continuing shuffling her pokeballs but in an even faster motion. Though the thought did cross her mind: What was Julia up to. Hope she wasn't too bored without her.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2541 on: July 13, 2013, 11:25:01 AM
Quickie paced back and forth outside before she wandered over to some potted plants.  They were some type of fern with fluffy fronds, which she ran through her fingers.  After a moment, she went into the lobby and spotted Ahrzayl.  "Hey," she jerked a thumb down the hallway, "Mewtwo's sleeping right now, so you want to head to the cafeteria?  See if they got anything good?  I could use some more coffee, myself.  Pick something up for Mewtwo, while I'm at it."

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2542 on: July 13, 2013, 11:33:58 AM
Ahrzayl looked up, seeing Quickie. She caught her pokeballs and slid them onto her belt.

"Oh! Sure! I could use some food. Haven't had anything since I...uhhh." Ahrzayl had to be careful. She couldn't mention anything Team Rocket. "You know, since I got home yesterday." She said nervously.

She got up and walked over to the trainer in a quick manner. As they headed towards the cafeteria, she looked over her shoulder. No one was by the windows anymore.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2543 on: July 13, 2013, 11:40:44 AM
Not far from the Radio Tower that acted as the camouflage of the Superia, a Meowth-headed balloon drifts ever closer to its intended destination.  Jessie looks towards James as they near the first of their two targets.

"I'll handle the Grand Rhydon," she said, "You go to the Pokemon Center and look around for that alteration Domino pointed out earlier."

"Are you sure you know how to work that thing?" James asked, "Even if it is Team Rocket property, we haven't had the time or opportunity to train and figure out how to override the controls to respond to us."

Jessie giggles eagerly, "Oh, it'll be nothing a little trial and error won't solve!  We'll be riding big and fast in no time!"

James sighs, "If you say so...."

He then ducks down to change his outfit while Jessie leaps from the balloon, using Frillish's Psychic to slow her descent and direct her towards the entrance to the Radio Tower.

Unknown to either of them, Chariot and Synthis were nearing the disguised Superia, their concern getting some answers out of either of them while stopping them from getting any closer to the entrance.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2544 on: July 13, 2013, 05:20:06 PM
(DARN YOU STEINER... Wonder what Julia saw... D:)

Mewtwo stared at the screen.  "Did... did I do that?"  He looked to the Pikachu.  "I have very few memories of my own creation, and only video records..."  He regained control of the interface and studied the video for a moment longer before he closed it.  "That is it, then..."  It was time to put an involuntary action under his control.  He ejected the disc and removed his hands from the interface, which immediately sent the computer into standby.  Closing the computer and sealing it, he stood and looked to the dwarf Pikachu.  "Let us go find your master... we have work to do."  Motioning for the Pikachu to hop up on his shoulder, Mewtwo made his way to the door, intent on locating Wily.
"Pika-PI!!" Pikachu hopped onto Mewtwo's shoulder, and pointing with his right paw, began their quest to find Dr. Wily II.

Merrick grimaced as he saw the Death energy try to interfere with their connection.  Instinctively, he increases his raw healing powers, creating a barrier of sorts around WilyII while attempting to drive back the energy and away from his physical conscience.

Outside, the surrounding trainers saw a faint glow emit from the card on WilyII's back, though it doesn't appear to be doing much else except put what others think is an ordinary old man in a drunken stance as his inner personalities go into a spiritual turnabout.
Inside... Death tsk'd as its attack was easily deflected. It was preparing another attack, however, the increase in light intensity caused him to scream in agony, as it retreated back into the darkest depths of Dr. Wily II's subconscious.

Outside... Dr. Wily II was starting to pant heavily, and was grabbing his chest. Seeing that the whole fiasco with Ahrzayl has long ended, he began to make his way back to the Pokemon Center. "I think I have enough fresh air for now... I'll be in my room..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2545 on: July 13, 2013, 11:02:51 PM
As both creator and created were crossing paths, am adolescent male in a white, dark gray trimmed kimono and blue hair tied back in a very tight topknot wanders into the Pokemon Center, eyes shut tight with enthusiasm as makes his way towards the front desk to register a room for the night.  Sitting on his shoulder is a Mime Jr., mimicking his expression to the best of its physical abilities.

"Good evening, sir," the Nurse Joy behind the counter said, "Are you here to drop off your Pokemon for healing?"

"But of course!" he smirks in a strangely familiar voice, "That Gym battle was so brutal!  I'm amazed my Pokemon are still breathing!"

"I see," Joy giggles, "Don't feel bad.  Very few trainers manage to win a Gym Battle in one go.  It just takes a lot of patience and steady training to keep your Pokemon at the top of their game."

"Of couse!" the adolescent smirks again as he reaches into  his sleeve and pulls out three Pokeballs, "Here you go.  Make sure they get the best treatment you have!"

"I will," Joy smiles as she places them on the healing table near the left, "Can I have you name please?  You must be very tired and it's almost curfew, so it would be best if you rent a room for the night so you'll be just as fit and content as your Pokemon."

"Oh...its...." the adolescent mutters, seeming lost in thought before raising a finger in confidence, "It's Kojiro!  Kojiro James is my name!"

"Very well," Joy said as she hands "Kojiro" his card, "Just slip this into any available room and we'll know where to send your Pokemon after they've been healed."

"Thank you very much!"

Kojiro takes the card and turns to head for the bunk area when he almost runs into Mewtwo coming out of the same hallway.  He and Mime Jr. simultaneously froze in shock, looking like they had seen a ghost as the Mewtwo merely glances towards them, causing them to restrain the urge to freak out while Kojiro almost crabwalks around the Psychic Mew evolution and into the hallway towards a vacant room.

Merrick observes the dark Death energy retreat from WilyII's physical conscience, but it didn't appear as though it was willing to let go.  With the connection still established between him and the good conscience, he attempts to speak again before the dark energy finds the means to fight back his white repelling magic.

If you're still there, try to retake control of your physical conscience....  I'll try to keep back your dark persona until you and Mewtwo have reached a viable means of driving it out completely....

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2546 on: July 14, 2013, 01:35:44 AM
Mewtwo encountered Wily outside of the Pokemon Center.  The man seemed... normal, but there was still something off about him.  And Mewtwo knew how to correct it.  He inhaled slowly and concentrated, focusing all of his energy into this single psychic blast.  He remained silent as he worked on targeting the right area for the best efficacy.  He gave a quick nod to the dwarf Pikachu to retreat to a safe distance, as since he had not attempted this in a long time, he could not be sure if there would be any collateral damage.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2547 on: July 14, 2013, 01:40:15 AM
Ghost-types all sizes and shapes congregated throughout Fuchsia City and the area surrounding the Superia. If one paused to listen, they could hear their eerie howls riding on the night breeze. One of them, a Shuppet, descended up the Superia and effortlessly moved to the walls to find Steiner. It hovered behind him while a Dusclops lurched towards the door.

"Shuuuuuuuppppppet!"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2548 on: July 14, 2013, 01:46:43 AM
"I hope Sakura doesn't mind that I called him." Xuangzang thought as he got out of the room.  He quickly noticed Steiner gagging and restraining Julia before he closed the door.

"....I knew we should have ended his life, or at least put him in a strait jacket." Xuangzang sighed before going over to alert Sakura and Ahrzayl.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2549 on: July 14, 2013, 01:59:28 AM
Sensing Mewtwo's presence and attempts to relieve the dark energy from WilyII's psyche, Merrick lets up enough of his White Magic to tempt its Death representation back into control in the hopes of helping the Mew clone drive it out completely without causing any further psychological damage to his creator's mind.

Kojiro, meanwhile, stays hidden near the corner of the hallway, poking his head out just enough to see Mewtwo confronting what he thinks is an ordinary old man and unleashing his psychic powers upon him.

"What's he doing...?" he mutters to Mime Jr., "Is this the manipulative powers Domino warned us about...?"

"Mime?" was all his pre-evolved Mr. Mime could squeak, mimicking his shocked expression.

Jessie froze when she saw the Ghost Pokemon surrounding the Superia, forcing her Frillish, who had sensed her fright to drop her into the forest near its transformed structure.

"Haunted...!?" she squeaked, "Has that pink haired traitor thought ahead and captured more Ghost pokemon to protect the place!?"

Frillish drifted down behind her, dropping one of her frilly arms onto her head and allowing her to sense what was going on inside.

"A scuffle...with two other Team Rocket members...no doubt she tricked them into escaping with her and are now wrought with confusion over who they should really trust....  This will make reclaiming ownership of the Grand Rhydon all the more easy...."

They sneak closer towards the Superia, gazing at its transformed state for a back door they could use to get inside without either the Ghost or the two struggling Team Rocket members knowing their presence.