Kit · 215352

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1850 on: June 23, 2013, 07:10:27 AM
"Oh no you don't!" Sakura shouted as she ran outside "Go Shiva!"

Sakura threw her Pokeball and her Jynx came out.

"Shiva use Psychic!" Sakura ordered.

"Jynx!" Shiva said as she used Psychic to lift Jessie in the air.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1851 on: June 23, 2013, 07:14:13 AM
Jawbreaker landed on the ground but did not appear to be fazed one bit. He instead meandered towards a levitating Jesse and clamped his jaw around her hair before swinging her into James with little effort.

"Wow, what cranky old lady," Pyro casually remarked, "Maybe she needs a bedtime."

Memphis crossed his wings and nodded in agreement, "Lee-on."

(Oh ho... Pyro did NOT just say that. 8D)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1852 on: June 23, 2013, 07:14:59 AM
The doctor was right. Ahrzayl took the key card unnoticably and hid it in her sleeve. Moments passed before Froslynn peered down from the ceiling, having finished her duties. She dropped down, landing quietly. She then opened her mouth under Ahrzayl's hand and had the card dropped into it. Doing this made sure the card was covered by her cloaking. Froslynn sped off to the lab the Alakazam was being held in.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1853 on: June 23, 2013, 07:15:59 AM
"Hey Jawbreaker why don't you give her a hair cut!" Sakura taunted.

(EDIT: Oops I didn't pay attention to Pyro's post.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1854 on: June 23, 2013, 07:17:33 AM
(Oh no, she's going to evolve into a Flareon. 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1855 on: June 23, 2013, 07:17:46 AM

(You forgot to say, "Simon says!" ;))

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1856 on: June 23, 2013, 07:23:56 AM
"I think it'll be best if I did the IV on Mewtwo, he's still a bit antsy from the previous drugs. As for the overnight study, I believe it would be best to do it after Mewtwo gets some proper rest, else the readings would be too lop-sided." Dr. Wily II stated. Turning to face Ahrzayl, he concentrated the following mental sentences.

"OK, as for Froslass, as mentioned previously, I would need her to use Toxic. Why Toxic... You saw how sterile the lab when the Alakazam was kept. Any contamination would render it compromised. And the effects will be permanent, given the state the Alakazam is in. From what I saw in the lab, besides the decontamination chamber, there wasn't any other measures to keep the lab sterile. So... Given I can't see Froslass at the moment, she would be able to enter the lab without anyone noticing... So... Take this." Dr. Wily II discreetly handed Ahrzayl the keycard to Alakazam's lab. "Give this to Froslass."

The doctor was right. Ahrzayl took the key card unnoticably and hid it in her sleeve. Moments passed before Froslynn peered down from the ceiling, having finished her duties. She dropped down, landing quietly. She then opened her mouth under Ahrzayl's hand and had the card dropped into it. Doing this made sure the card was covered by her cloaking. Froslynn sped off to the lab the Alakazam was being held in.

Mewtwo entered the lab with Wily, Ahrzayl, and the other scientists, who seemed to be very pleased to see him there.  He swallowed and looked to Wily.  

Yeung led them to another room with a large, humming scanner at one end, and a door that led to a smaller room at the other.  "Get it on the table, and we can get this done and over with."

Jonas nodded.  "When we inject the contrast dye, it's going to feel really warm and leave a metallic taste in its mouth.  It might also feel like it has to pee.  This won't be a problem, will it?  The dye will flush out of its system in a day or two, and the side effects usually go away after a few minutes."

Jawbreaker landed on the ground but did not appear to be fazed one bit. He instead meandered towards a levitating Jesse and clamped his jaw around her hair before swinging her into James with little effort.

"Wow, what cranky old lady," Pyro casually remarked, "Maybe she needs a bedtime."

(EDIT: Oops I didn't pay attention to Pyro's post.)

Quickie snickered.  "Hey guys, we don't want to drive them away!"  Her smile faded quickly.  "They have information that I want."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1857 on: June 23, 2013, 07:28:59 AM
"Oh no you don't!" Sakura shouted as she ran outside "Go Shiva!"

Sakura threw her Pokeball and her Jynx came out.

"Shiva use Psychic!" Sakura ordered.

"Jynx!" Shiva said as she used Psychic to lift Jessie in the air.

Jessie yelps as she struggles to keep a tight grip on the card while Hierophant struggles to wiggle her loose.

Jessie yelps as the Garchomp grabs her hair and attempts to fling her towards the basket where James laid.  In her panic, she grabs Hierophant's hair, inadvertently dragging him along with her just as James staggered to his feet to see what was going on.

"Don't just stand there, James!  Stop me!" Jessie squealed.

James yelps as he threw his hands towards her, causing both her and Hierophant to glow and screech to a halt.  While this was going on, Jessie reached behind Hierophant and grabbed the bag still slung onto his shoulder.

"Keep him still while I wrench this of out of his hands!"

James gulps as he keeps a magical hold on Hierophant's personal gravity, keeping him stiff and still as Jessie pulls the bag loose and dumps it into the basket, pulling it open to find nothing inside.

"What the...!?" she yelps before springing to her feet and grabbing Hierophant by the collar of his shirt, "Alright you, where are those cards!  I know I saw you take one out and stick it onto your back!"

"As much as I know you aren't completely evil, I'm not about to tell you anything that will just give your boss something to use against the innocent," Hierophant mutter exasperatedly.

Jessie snarls as she slaps the Wheel of Fortune card on her back and raises her hand towards him, "You better tell me, or I'll-!"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1858 on: June 23, 2013, 07:34:13 AM
"Mr. Spook Simon says lick her face!" Sakura shouted.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1859 on: June 23, 2013, 07:40:22 AM
Mr. Spook obliged her and rolled out his tongue to give Jesse a dripping (and paralyzing) lick to the cheek, "Gar!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1860 on: June 23, 2013, 07:50:26 AM
Jessie muffles a disgusted squeal as she instinctively lets go of Hierophant, leaving him drifting stiff in the air as she struggles to shake off the icky creepiness paralyzing her every being.

Chariot runs outside and points towards the basket, "Excalibur, Flame Charge that basket!"

Excalibur howls mightily as he bounds out of the Pokemon Center and leaps towards the basket, his entire body bursting into flames as it breaks through the bamboo-woven wicker, setting it ablaze and dropping the two card-wielding Team Rockets falling onto their backs, the landing jostling James into losing focus on Hierophant as he was about to fall himself only to be caught by Excalibur as he pivots around and speeds towards the dirt-covered pathway near the Pokemon Center entrance, his flames hardly heating up his mounter.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1861 on: June 23, 2013, 07:52:20 AM
Mewtwo entered the lab with Wily, Ahrzayl, and the other scientists, who seemed to be very pleased to see him there.  He swallowed and looked to Wily.  

Yeung led them to another room with a large, humming scanner at one end, and a door that led to a smaller room at the other.  "Get it on the table, and we can get this done and over with."

Jonas nodded.  "When we inject the contrast dye, it's going to feel really warm and leave a metallic taste in its mouth.  It might also feel like it has to pee.  This won't be a problem, will it?  The dye will flush out of its system in a day or two, and the side effects usually go away after a few minutes."

"Noted, Dr. Yeung." Dr. Wily II slowly guides Mewtwo over to the table. "OK Mewtwo, just play along for now, once the Froslass succeeds, we'll escape in the confusion." Dr. Wily II concentrated.

After (lightly) securing Mewtwo onto the table, Dr. Wily II turned to face Jonas. "Alright, pass me the dye, and we'll get started."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1862 on: June 23, 2013, 07:54:41 AM
"Pyro, Simon says tie them up!" Sakura ordered pointing at the pair.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1863 on: June 23, 2013, 08:01:49 AM
"Noted, Dr. Yeung." Dr. Wily II slowly guides Mewtwo over to the table. "OK Mewtwo, just play along for now, once the Froslass succeeds, we'll escape in the confusion." Dr. Wily II concentrated.

After (lightly) securing Mewtwo onto the table, Dr. Wily II turned to face Jonas. "Alright, pass me the dye, and we'll get started."

Jonas nodded and handed Wily an IV catheter.  "It's in a pump.  We just need you to put in the IV, and then hook it up.  The dosage is computer-controlled, so once it's hooked up, we can duck into imaging."  He jerked a thumb to the closed room behind him.  "Mewtwo understands verbal commands, right?  You'll need to tell it to lay very still, and when we need it to, to hold its breath."

Mewtwo looked to Wily. "Once it is safe to do so, I will use my powers to ensure our success in escaping."  His eyes snapped to the IV and he winced, waiting to be injected.  "Do be quick about this..."

"Pyro, Simon says tie them up!" Sakura ordered pointing at the pair.

"Don't forget Meowth!" Quickie shouted.  "We definitely need him!  He's the key to all this!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1864 on: June 23, 2013, 08:06:36 AM
"Yes, he does." Dr. Wily II answered. Turnng back to Mewtwo...

"I will... But you will still feel a sting... Now... Just... Relax..." Dr. Wily II took the IV catheter, and using a medical cotton ball that was on the examination trolley just beside the table Mewtwo is on, slowly eased the catheter into Mewtwo's neck-tube.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1865 on: June 23, 2013, 08:15:32 AM
Jonas watched with clinical fascination.  "Like a natural arteriovenous fistula."  He handed Wily some tape to secure the catheter.  "We can leave that in afterward.  Periodic saline flush should keep the blood from backing up into it."  He waited until Wily was finished and then nodded to Mewtwo.  "Alright, you just relax.  We're just taking pictures of your brain, it won't take too long and it won't hurt.  The worst part is over." 

Mewtwo narrowed his eyes as Jonas as the young scientist headed for the door.  Immediately, he felt the contrast dye, as his entire body flushed with a warm feeling, and a metallic taste lingered in the back of his throat.  He quickly glanced to Wily.  "If the Froslass does not disable that Alakazam in time... what then?  How long should I play along until we take matters into our own hands?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1866 on: June 23, 2013, 08:16:04 AM
"Don't forget Meowth!" Quickie shouted.  "We definitely need him!  He's the key to all this!"

Meowth suddenly appeared beside Quickie, dropped on all fours and rubbing his head against her legs, "I like to thank you for that free meal...."

His eyes then glisten, "But I still know where my loyalties lie!"

He then inhales deeply and prepares to spew a massive Hydro Pump only feel a hand slam onto his back, fingers curling to get the card off his back.  Instinctively he pulls his head around and unleashes the Hydro Pump onto Chariot, who was standing behind him and attempting to get the Fool card away from him.

Despite the massive force of the Hydro Pump, Chariot struggles to push through it and keep his grip on the card, but the wet dribbles eventually made the slick design of the card too slippery and he was sent flying towards Excalibur, who jumped in his aimless path to catch him with his side.  Before Meowth could gloat at his success, three equally powerful Hydro Pumps slammed into him, sending him flying towards Jessie and James as they were attempting to get up, mashing them against the tree for as long as the culprits, Ryo, Posu, and Nega, could expel their stored, water-filled breaths.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1867 on: June 23, 2013, 08:19:36 AM
Quickie turned and dashed over, crossing her arms.  "We could go easy on you three, or we could knock you guys clean out.  I'm just after some information, and I also have information for you."  She stepped closer, raising her voice to be heard above the Hydro Pumps.  "You three remember a certain clone named Mewtwo?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1868 on: June 23, 2013, 08:30:26 AM
"Say what!?" the trio shout as James suddenly used telekinesis to disperse the Hydro Pump and spring to their feet.  Jessie then grabs Quickie by the collar of her shirt and yanks her to her face.

"Where did you hear about that Pokemon!  Only we and those brats with the Pikachu know about it!"

"Yeah!" Meowth exclaims, "Last we saw, Mewtwo was living peacefully on that impossibly steep mountain with the other Pokemon he cloned!"

Hierophant and Chariot remained in the background, the familiar picking up his magical duffel bag while the newcomer looked on in confusion as to what was going on since he showed up.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1869 on: June 23, 2013, 08:32:35 AM
(They're not blasting off again!? MADNESS)

Jonas watched with clinical fascination.  "Like a natural arteriovenous fistula."  He handed Wily some tape to secure the catheter.  "We can leave that in afterward.  Periodic saline flush should keep the blood from backing up into it."  He waited until Wily was finished and then nodded to Mewtwo.  "Alright, you just relax.  We're just taking pictures of your brain, it won't take too long and it won't hurt.  The worst part is over."  

Mewtwo narrowed his eyes as Jonas as the young scientist headed for the door.  Immediately, he felt the contrast dye, as his entire body flushed with a warm feeling, and a metallic taste lingered in the back of his throat.  He quickly glanced to Wily.  "If the Froslass does not disable that Alakazam in time... what then?  How long should I play along until we take matters into our own hands?"

"I pray that the Froslass succeeds, Ahrzayl seemed to have a change of heart as well, I wonder what happened to her back there." Dr. Wily II massaged the bridge of his nose. "Either way, if things do take a turn for the worst, we'll do it in the dead of night... Tonight."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1870 on: June 23, 2013, 08:33:23 AM
"Well your boss showed up here yesterday and kidnapped him!" Sakura shouted "He also destroyed Quickie's restaurant and now she has to move out of Saffron!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1871 on: June 23, 2013, 08:40:28 AM
"Say what!?" the trio shout as James suddenly used telekinesis to disperse the Hydro Pump and spring to their feet.  Jessie then grabs Quickie by the collar of her shirt and yanks her to her face.

"Where did you hear about that Pokemon!  Only we and those brats with the Pikachu know about it!"

"Yeah!" Meowth exclaims, "Last we saw, Mewtwo was living peacefully on that impossibly steep mountain with the other Pokemon he cloned!"

Hierophant and Chariot remained in the background, the familiar picking up his magical duffel bag while the newcomer looked on in confusion as to what was going on since he showed up.

Quickie merely grinned.  "He's been living with me for a few years, now.  He hasn't been on Mount Quena for a while, he told me all about what happened there."  Her smile faded and she managed to wrench herself from Jessie's grip.  "But, long story short, something happened... and we need your help to get him back."

(They're not blasting off again!? MADNESS)

"I pray that the Froslass succeeds, Ahrzayl seemed to have a change of heart as well, I wonder what happened to her back there." Dr. Wily II massaged the bridge of his nose. "Either way, if things do take a turn for the worst, we'll do it in the dead of night... Tonight."

Mewtwo nodded slowly as Wily followed Jonas out of the room.  He took a deep breath and felt the table lurch and the scanner hum even louder.  Soon, the table had positioned him with his head in the scanner's circular aperture, and he felt the slight heat of the laser grid projected onto his face.  He took another deep breath and risked a glance at the window of the imaging room.

Inside, Jonas turned on the intercom.  "Try not to move your head, okay?  We need you to lay very still."  He looked to Wily as he entered the room.  "We're not going to do a spiral scan, as we need to get clear images.  So, basically, Schreiber's going to set up a series of scans, so we can get a nice picture.  There's going to be a red dot in the machine that Mewtwo will need to look at, and it has to keep its head still."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1872 on: June 23, 2013, 08:45:41 AM
"Well your boss showed up here yesterday and kidnapped him!" Sakura shouted "He also destroyed Quickie's restaurant and now she has to move out of Saffron!"

Quickie merely grinned.  "He's been living with me for a few years, now.  He hasn't been on Mount Quena for a while, he told me all about what happened there."  Her smile faded and she managed to wrench herself from Jessie's grip.  "But, long story short, something happened... and we need your help to get him back."

Hearing this, Jessie lets out an overly amused/aggravated laugh before shooting a glare towards Sakura while shoving Quickie towards her, "Oh, that is rich!  Seriously!  I've heard worse lies from that fisherman who kept trying to sell us a Magikarp!"

"Yeah, seriously!" Meowth humphs while crossing his arms, "Anyone who knows Mewtwo knows that every member of Team Rocket except for us have had their memory wiped!  There ain't a psychiatrist in the world who can fish out those memories!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1873 on: June 23, 2013, 08:47:03 AM
Mewtwo nodded slowly as Wily followed Jonas out of the room.  He took a deep breath and felt the table lurch and the scanner hum even louder.  Soon, the table had positioned him with his head in the scanner's circular aperture, and he felt the slight heat of the laser grid projected onto his face.  He took another deep breath and risked a glance at the window of the imaging room.

Inside, Jonas turned on the intercom.  "Try not to move your head, okay?  We need you to lay very still."  He looked to Wily as he entered the room.  "We're not going to do a spiral scan, as we need to get clear images.  So, basically, Schreiber's going to set up a series of scans, so we can get a nice picture.  There's going to be a red dot in the machine that Mewtwo will need to look at, and it has to keep its head still."

"Alright, sounds procedural enough". Dr. Wily II took control of the intercom. "OK Mewtwo, just calm down and look at the cute red dot above you. Just stare at it like a red Butterfree and stay very still..." Oh god, what the hell was he thinking to speak like this to Mewtwo, Dr. Wily II thought to himself.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1874 on: June 23, 2013, 08:49:47 AM
Sakura walked over to Jessie and slapped her across the face in tears.

"Y-you think I *sniff* would lie about that!?" Sakura yelled.