Kit · 215378

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1750 on: June 18, 2013, 11:00:33 PM
Sapph scratched his chin, thinking. He had been mostly caught up in the revelation that he was now immortal, and more than likely has been for a long time. Does this mean I'm going to go crazy as time passes? What will happen to my pokemon? Will they die of old age, or did they soak as well, knowing what would happen? He didn't really seem to be paying attention to anything, not even Latias and Latios removing their harnesses and waiting patiently for either him to snap back to reality and say goodbye or for them to have a destination to carry everyone to.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1751 on: June 19, 2013, 04:07:00 AM
"Well I have Blood, AKA Giratina, following them so once he finds them we'll storm in." Sakura nodded.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1752 on: June 19, 2013, 04:13:34 AM
Quickie was already on her feet, Mabel and Phoenix looking up at her as she shrugged her backpack onto her shoulders. "All I saw was their helicopter fly off over the horizon.  And a mountain doesn't tell us much.  Seriously doubt, though, that they'd have their place out in the open."  She bent momentarily to pet Mabel and Phoenix. "And, we can't really use Saffron as any indicator, as whoever torched the restaurant could've just been a field agent."

As Dr. Wily II exited the labs to be decontaminated, he just can't help but feel uneasiness. Things are going faster than he expected, and if he doesn't do something, Mewtwo will become another guinea pig. But what can he do!? Shaking his head as he removed his gear, and throwing them into a nearby hazard wastebin. He needed to see Mewtwo. Turning back to see Ahrzayl doing the same, he motioned her to quicken her pace.

"Come on Ahrzayl, I guess it's time for you to meet Mewtwo." With that, with quickened steps, Dr. Wily II made his way towards Mewtwo's cell.

A few minutes had passed when the corridor outside of the chamber was once again visible through the observation window.  Mewtwo saw Wily and Ahrzayl approach and he quickly backed away from the door, should any guards be following them.  He did not wish to cause unneeded trouble--not yet, anyway--should anyone watching suspect that he was planning an attack by hanging out beside the door.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1753 on: June 19, 2013, 04:18:09 AM
"Right, but what do we do now until we find their base?" Sakura asked.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1754 on: June 19, 2013, 04:22:51 AM
"Air traffic records are public, I do believe," Quickie pointed out. "We figure out the registration of Giovanni's helicopter and obtain a flight path.  But," reality dawned on her, "he no doubt has his hands in air traffic control's pockets, probably has false vehicle registrations out the wazoo..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1755 on: June 19, 2013, 04:24:30 AM
"I figured, so our only hope is for Blood to get back to us on that." Sakura nodded.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1756 on: June 19, 2013, 04:47:46 AM
Ahrzayl walked with Wily still draining the large amount of information that was poured into her head. She was going to see that pokemon again. Would it attack her if it remembered who she was? She hoped not, especially with Froslynn not being nearby.

"Doctor, do you think Mewtwo is in a state to be seen? I mean, this is like walking right into an Ursaring den." She explained.

There wasn't much she could say as they approached his chamber once again. Ahrzayl felt a slight feeling for a moment but shrugged it off.

Inside with Mewtwo...
Froslynn awaited with the stranger for the door to open as well. When it did, she would cast an illusion that showed Mewtwo still in the corner while they made their escape. There would be no time for second chances. But then the problem arose. The scientist and Ahrzayl were the ones now about to come in. This could go good or bad...Mewtwo, if you can, try to reason with my master and the scientist. If that does not work, we run. Alright?

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1757 on: June 19, 2013, 04:53:10 AM
Mewtwo nodded. "I may be able to convince the doctor to help us."  He paused for a moment. "He did create me, I owe him my very existence."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1758 on: June 19, 2013, 08:50:08 AM
"I figured, so our only hope is for Blood to get back to us on that." Sakura nodded.

Hierophant sighs as he sits down on one of the benches and stares at his staff a while.  If they really were hiding in a mountain, they would have to figure out which one is the least likely to conceal a secret base.

They should wait for one of the Legendaries to come back, but he figures he could at least occupy his time using his Sight spell to at least test the psychic strength of that Alakazam WilyII claimed was the cause of Mewtwo's lethargy.  Though his abilities are conjured by magic, there was no telling if they can be as easily detected and disabled by one with powerful psychic energy.

Heaving a nervous sigh, he holds the blue orb of his staff between his eyes and whispers quiet enough for only himself to hear.

"Sight...."

The orb begins to glow as he closes his eyes, causing an image of the interior Pokemon Center to appear before his obscured sight.  Sensing nothing so far, he gets up and cautiously makes his way outside, keeping focused on his spell.  Synthis notices his blind drift towards the door and runs towards the pressure plate to help open it so he doesn't embarrassingly bang into it.

Upon reaching outside, the image of the entire Pokemon Center zooms out to the entire Kanto region.  Hierophant waits a bit for any chances in his magically enchanted vision before attempting to mentally observe every mountain making up certain areas of the region.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1759 on: June 19, 2013, 03:51:44 PM
Dr. Wily II turned and faced Ahrzayl.

"If there's one thing that I absolutely know about, it's Mewtwo, since I was part of his original project. And after the food and drink you provided earlier, he will be in a better condition to be seen." With that, he swiped his cardkey onto the mounted scanner, and punched in the passcode. When the door slid open, Dr. Wily II stepped inside, and he saw Mewtwo in the corner. And the smell was still there.

Turning back, he noticed Ahrzayl was still hesitating to enter the chamber.

"Come on in, Mewtwo won't bite. At least he won't if I tell him not to."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1760 on: June 19, 2013, 06:15:06 PM
Mewtwo approached Wily and Ahrzayl, cautiously, so as not to startle the latter.  He isolated his telepathy to comverse directly with Wily.  "There is another Pokemon in here.  She said that they have... plans for me, thus we need to escape.  Immediately."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1761 on: June 19, 2013, 06:27:36 PM
"Quickie I know you want to find Mewtwo, believe me when I say that I want to find him as much as you do, but we need to slow down and get more Pokemon for yourself.  It's going to take time but if you don't we run the risk of something screwing up." Sakura advised.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1762 on: June 20, 2013, 02:02:04 AM
"If we wait too long, and if Team Rocket has their way," Quickie's voice was low, "what you think may be too soon may be too late for Mewtwo..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1763 on: June 20, 2013, 02:37:08 AM
"Well, standing around here and contemplating what we should be doing isn't going to help get your friend back any faster," Hierophant said as he walked back into the Pokemon Center, "On the other hand, neither is charging over there with only a handful of Pokemon and little knowledge of what other types of Pokemon they would throw at us."

He walks towards Quickie, "The best you can do right now is focus on strengthening the Pokemon you have right now, and finding more that may be willing to aide you in finding Mewtwo before Team Rocket does anymore harm to him."

Ryo, Posu, and Nega nod in agreement.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1764 on: June 20, 2013, 02:40:31 AM
"Agreed and I want to give you one to borrow right away, just give me a minute to go to the PC." Sakura said as she went to the PC.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1765 on: June 20, 2013, 06:15:17 AM
Pyro vanished from the group's sights again as he ducked into the Pokecenter kitchen and jumped into the expansive walk-in freezer. Where was he headed to this time?

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1766 on: June 20, 2013, 07:01:22 AM
(I'm debating whether to give Quickie a Togekiss to give her a Special Attacker or give her Starscream.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1767 on: June 20, 2013, 07:56:35 AM
Hierophant contemplates how he could help with the situation when he felt a sudden sense of bravado billowing from his duffel bag.  Compressing his lips nervously, he plops the bag onto the ground and pulls the flap open, causing a sudden fountain of fire to spew out, followed by a meteor-like ball of fire flying out and somersaulting towards the center of the lobby.

With a mighty howl, the fire disperses, revealing a Shiny Arcanine sparkling brightly before those drawn by its sudden, somewhat hazardous entrance.  Standing proudly on its back is another oddly dressed teenager, pointing his spear before him like a mighty warrior preparing for battle.

Without giving everyone a moment to take in what just happened, the knight whips around and points his spear towards Hierophant, "Thought you could skip out on our daily session of Pokemon sparring, have you!?  Afraid my Excalibur will burn the leaves off your Grass Pokemon!?"

Hierophant groans as he closes the flap and slings the bag onto his shoulder, "Can this wait until later, Chariot?  We're in the middle of a situation right now."

Chariot jumps off Excalibur and almost gets into Hierophant's face, "Oh, don't tell me that Everstone is more important than a couple hours of rough, tumble and coaching!  Your Pokemon will never amount to anyone if you keep softening them up like this!"

He suddenly feels a jolt of pain run up his leg as Genbu snapped his wide beak on his ankle.  Gritting his teeth to restrain his urge to scream down to a agonized yelp, he starts bouncing around the lobby, trying to kick Genbu off his foot.

"Ow, ow, ow!  Get off me, you walking bonzai plant!" he exclaims between bounces.  Hierophant merely sighed and rubs his temples while Excalibur dropped his chest to the floor and covered his face in embarrassment of what he had just seen.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1768 on: June 20, 2013, 09:42:08 AM
Quickie raised an eyebrow.  The display did eventually force a smile to her lips and she giggled.  "Alright, alright, so we need a plan.  We need more Pokemon and a plan.  And we need to figure it out, instead of wasting our time wondering what we should do."  She slid her backpack off one shoulder, swung it around to her front, opened it, and pulled out a pen and a notebook.  She sat down and opened it to a clean page.  "Here's what we got:  Team Rocket's got an arsenal and we need to be prepared.  They got stun poles that they're ready and willing to use not only on Pokemon, but on us, and let me tell you, those damn things hurt."  She scribbled down an outline.  "Thus, we need to figure out what we have at our disposal to counter those.  Ranged attacks would work best."

Quickie wrote some more. "We have a general gist of where they went.  A mountain.  Doesn't tell us much, but I saw the helicopter go that way," she pointed to the horizon, "so who's got a compass?  What direction is that and what mountains are over there?"  She paused for a moment.  "Wily went with them, as he used to work for them.  Anyone able to dig up anything on Wily?  We could use that information, perhaps triangulate a possible location."  Beside her, Mabel and Phoenix exchanged glances before Mabel pawed at Quickie's pen. "Not now," Quickie admonished quietly before continuing, "Sakura, if you can, see if Blood can track the guy who torched my restaurant.  Maybe we can get one of these pigs to squeal..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1769 on: June 20, 2013, 10:05:41 AM
"I don't have a compass, per se," Hierophant began, "But I have a spell that can show me a bird's eye view of the entire region.  It's not completely accurate, but if I can use that with my ability to sense Tarot Energy, we could narrow down the number of mountains to the one that Team Rocket is hiding in."

He looks towards his staff, "I've tested it out earlier, and so far haven't had any psychic disabilities thrown at me.  But I have a feeling that Alakazam your friend mentioned earlier may be watching us and might start causing problems once we get closer to the area."

Chariot tsks in frustration, "Figures you get sidetracked this quickly.  At the rate your going, Ryo's never going to make it as a leader of Blazkrieg's Pokemon division."

Hierophant looks towards Chariot with a bit of annoyance disfiguring his youthful feature, "At least I don't jump at the chance to fight anyone that comes begging for a match."

Chariot turns his back on Hierophant and rubs the back of his helmet, "Ah, whatever.  After what he and his two battery mice said, I figured you, at least, are going to need more help than you're willing to accept.  If nothing else, it'll at least prove to everyone that Justice isn't the only knightly warrior that wants to protect everyone they come across."

Hierophant's frown tightens a little more as he looks towards Ryo, Posu and Nega, who were innocently diverting attention from him; Ryo whistling and scratching the base of his foot with the toes of his other foot, Posu "ignorantly" grooming herself while Nega pretended to take a nap.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1770 on: June 20, 2013, 10:15:05 AM
"I don't suppose you'd like to join us," Quickie looked to Chariot, "We'll be up against some stiff competition.  Plenty of opportunity for battle with Team Rocket."  She returned to her outline. "So, the Alakazam.  We've taken that thing out before, we can do it again.  Somehow.  But, so long as it's not focused on us, we should be good.  So, um... happy thoughts?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1771 on: June 20, 2013, 10:51:47 AM
Chariot twirls around to face Quickie, balancing the base of his spear on the back of his neck while holding it with both hands.

"You kidding?" he then starts poking the back of Hierophant's neck with the foot end of his spear while still keeping it balanced on the back of his shoulders, "Aside from giving Excalibur and his sister something to do, I gotta make sure Mr. Pacifist here doesn't think about encouraging any second-guessing members of that group into a career change without at least getting to know the layout of their hideaway better."

"That same kindness is what saved our home from being crushed by a ten story mass of bricks originally controlled by a time-altering being," Hierophant mutters with furrowed eyebrows and his hands tightly latched behind his back.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1772 on: June 20, 2013, 03:44:16 PM
Dr. Wily II concentrated his thoughts again, trying to form mental sentences for Mewtwo to read telepathically. "Indeed, and I saw first hand what they want to do to make you completely obedient, while keeping you completely awake." He than paused, before closing his eyes again. "Another Pokemon? Who? Where?"

If Ahrzayl could see the convo, she might think that Dr. Wily II was dozing off.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1773 on: June 20, 2013, 04:08:50 PM
Ahrzayl looked at Mewtwo. Domino said it was highly dangerous and not to trust anything it said as it would probably attack when guards were down...but it didnt look dangerous. Of course, this was the same pokemon thhat damaged her ship. Then she noticed the doctor drifting off to sleep. Was Mewtwo Trying to get to him already?!

"Doctor, are you alright?!" She asked, looking in his face and putting a hand on his back.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1774 on: June 20, 2013, 04:19:09 PM
Feeling a hand on his back shook Dr. Wily II out of his train of thought sentences.

"GAAH! Don't scare me like that! ... Anyways, I'm fine. I guess I was... Too deep in thought."