Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
on: July 19, 2010, 12:47:58 AM
So I was thinking the other day...
Would there be too many people for this? Or maybe if we played our cards right it would work?
I know we'd have to have a character sheet and their team sheets all together in one topic, and then the adventure in another, so the character sheets wouldn't get mixed in with the main adventure thing.

So uh good idea or bad idea?

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 12:57:31 AM
Good idea, but compared to everyone else I don't know anything about Pokemon, have fun everyone.

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 01:15:59 AM
PROF. SUBTANK:
"NO WAY, YOU JUST TURNED TEN YEARS OLD?  GET THE [tornado fang] OUT OF HERE.  NO SERIOUSLY, GET THE [tornado fang] OUT OF TOWN.  HERE'S A DANGEROUS ANIMAL INSIDE A BALL.  NOW GET THE HELL INTO THAT TALL GRASS, AND START FILLING UP MY POKEDEX.  AND PLEASE, TRY NOT TO GET RAPED.  ALL YOU YOUNG POKEMAN TRAINERS HAVE TO DRESS SO PROVOCATIVELY, YOU PRETTY MUCH BRING IT ON YOURSELVES."

Offline Kit

• Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 02:00:39 AM
PROF. SUBTANK:
"NO WAY, YOU JUST TURNED TEN YEARS OLD?  GET THE [tornado fang] OUT OF HERE.  NO SERIOUSLY, GET THE [tornado fang] OUT OF TOWN.  HERE'S A DANGEROUS ANIMAL INSIDE A BALL.  NOW GET THE HELL INTO THAT TALL GRASS, AND START FILLING UP MY POKEDEX.  AND PLEASE, TRY NOT TO GET RAPED.  ALL YOU YOUNG POKEMAN TRAINERS HAVE TO DRESS SO PROVOCATIVELY, YOU PRETTY MUCH BRING IT ON YOURSELVES."

You already get my vote as professor.

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 02:17:38 AM
PROF. SUBTANK:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S TRUE

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 04:53:07 AM
PROF. SUBTANK:

SO I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL ANYMORE?

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 05:02:24 AM
PROF. SUBTANK:
"NO WAY, YOU JUST TURNED TEN YEARS OLD?  GET THE [tornado fang] OUT OF HERE.  NO SERIOUSLY, GET THE [tornado fang] OUT OF TOWN.  HERE'S A DANGEROUS ANIMAL INSIDE A BALL.  NOW GET THE HELL INTO THAT TALL GRASS, AND START FILLING UP MY POKEDEX.  AND PLEASE, TRY NOT TO GET RAPED.  ALL YOU YOUNG POKEMAN TRAINERS HAVE TO DRESS SO PROVOCATIVELY, YOU PRETTY MUCH BRING IT ON YOURSELVES."

OH BOY CAN I GET THIS LITTLE CROCODILE THAT KEEPS BITING MY HEAD AND THEN TURNS INTO A ALIGATOR THAT CAN POSSIBLY KILL ME?

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Aresian

Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 05:09:12 AM
Me and Kayla are up for this if it gets started. I at least know she'd participate. Bring on the wacky adventure gaiz... though, how would we do this exactly?

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 05:15:30 AM
Approving like the [chameleon sting]ing fist of the north star.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 05:23:07 AM
If I'm in, I'll stick with my Akira-verse handle as the Vermillion City Gym Leader, master of Electric Pokemon!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 06:03:46 AM
Yeah I'll do it too, as long as it doesn't go so fast.

Offline Gary Loaki

• Robot Master
  • Formerly Loki~
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 19, 2010, 06:12:54 AM
LET'S DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 19, 2010, 06:29:36 AM
Hmm should I be a trainer or a gym leader that breaks the rules and has over powered pokemon?

Offline Kit

• Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #13 on: July 19, 2010, 06:31:25 AM
Well first things first I'm gonna have to draw up the character sheet...the team sheet should be pretty self explanitory. I'll get that done sometimes this week when I'm not too busy with work.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: July 19, 2010, 06:34:10 AM
Well first things first I'm gonna have to draw up the character sheet...the team sheet should be pretty self explanitory. I'll get that done sometimes this week when I'm not too busy with work.

Do it while listening to this!

Offline Kit

• Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #15 on: July 19, 2010, 06:47:45 AM

Offline Klavier Gavin

• RPM Soldier
  • Einspruch!
    • View Profile

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: July 19, 2010, 06:58:31 AM
Hmm I'm still not sure if I should be a gym leader or trainer.

Offline Kit

• Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 07:32:28 AM
Okay so PB has already called LT. Surge

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: July 19, 2010, 07:35:42 AM
READ WHILE LISTENING TO THIS!

As the clock struck 1AM in Vermillion City, Lt. PB was busy training both his Pokemon and his underlings in the shocking, dazzling, and egolectrical art of Electric Pokemon usage.  His gym lowlies perhaps resented the fact that he would make them train at this time of night, but Lt. PB has told them time and time again that Electric Pokemon training was all about style, dazzle, and pizazzle which was best viewed at night like the most sexually violent of lightning storm. Lt. PB stroked his prized yellow scarf wearing Jolteon, Pizazzle Bolt, while his mighty green beret wearing Pachirisu, Private Electricia, battled with his student's Luxray.

"UN-AC-CEPTABLE!' Lt. PB said as Private Electricia easily disposed with the Luxray. "TEN HUT! Listen Timmy, your Luxray may have strength, but it doesn't possess the electric magnetism & sheer glory that all Electric Pokemon possess. Take Private Electricia here. When I caught her, she was timid, shy and unsure of her place in this great world of ours.  But now look at her.  LOOK TIMMY!  LOOK!  Dazzling, open, and electrifyingly stern in her belief that not only is she the best Electric Pokemon in the world, but that even the likes of the legendary Zapdos ain't got nothing on her!  This is what I teach here at the Vermillion City Gym, and it is a lesson we will stay up learning till the sun rises in honor of Electric Pokemon GLORY!  IS THAT CLEAR, SOLDIER?"

"SIR, YES SIR!" said the determined young Timmy!

"HAHAHAHAHA. SEXCELLENT!  Now DROP AND GIVE ME FIFTY" proclaimed Lt. PB as he went to check on how his other students were doing.

(This is not the beginning of this story. Just a fun display at how Lt. PB trains his Electric Pokemon.....

.......Bitches!  8D)

Offline Kit

• Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #20 on: July 19, 2010, 07:38:05 AM
READ WHILE LISTENING TO THIS!

As the clock struck 1AM in Vermillion City, Lt. PB was busy training both his Pokemon and his underlings in the shocking, dazzling, and egolectrical art of Electric Pokemon usage.  His gym lowlies perhaps resented the fact that he would make them train at this time of night, but Lt. PB has told them time and time again that Electric Pokemon training was all about style, dazzle, and pizazzle which was best viewed at night like the most sexually violent of lightning storm. Lt. PB stroked his prized yellow scarf wearing Jolteon, Pizazzle Bolt, while his mighty green beret wearing Pachirisu, Private Electricia, battled with his student's Luxray.

"UN-AC-CEPTABLE!' Lt. PB said as Private Electricia easily disposed with the Luxray. "TEN HUT! Listen Timmy, your Luxray may have strength, but it doesn't possess the electric magnetism & sheer glory that all Electric Pokemon possess. Take Private Electricia here. When I caught her, she was timid, shy and unsure of her place in this great world of ours.  But now look at her.  LOOK TIMMY!  LOOK!  Dazzling, open, and electrifyingly stern in her belief that not only is she the best Electric Pokemon in the world, but that even the likes of the legendary Zapdos ain't got nothing on her!  This is what I teach here at the Vermillion City Gym, and it is a lesson we will stay up learning till the sun rises in honor of Electric Pokemon GLORY!  IS THAT CLEAR, SOLDIER?"

"SIR, YES SIR!" said the determined young Timmy!

"HAHAHAHAHA. SEXCELLENT!  Now DROP AND GIVE ME FIFTY" proclaimed Lt. PB as he went to check on how his other students were doing.

(This is not the beginning of this story. Just a fun display at how Lt. PB trains his Electric Pokemon.....

.......Bitches!  8D)

this is amazing

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: July 19, 2010, 07:42:58 AM
this is amazing

I thought you might like it!   8)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: July 19, 2010, 08:21:32 AM
Okay I've thought about it and decided that I'll be an over powered gym leader that becomes an over powered traveling trainer.

The trainer underlings stood in awe of the Celedon Gym leader Sakura.  She was one of Erika's best students so it was no suprise when Erika retired that she took over.  However what shocked the trainers was the aresenal of pokemon that she possed not to mention the number of them.  

Neptune the Feraligatr: Sakura's very first pokemon, and although he was a bit shy he could take many hits in battle while dishing out some power unexpected moves.  

Beira the Mamoswine: Sakura caught this pokemon while traversing through the Ice Cave. Her very presence could make any pokemon cower before it even before she used it's terrible earthquake or viciously fast Ice Shard.

Circe the Weavile: This was a pokemon that Sakura caught when she was stealing her food one day at the base of Mount Silver. Her over whemling speed made short work of many pokemon.

Athena the Gardevoir: The first pokemon Sakura caught in Hoenn.  With her high Special Defense and Special Attack She could wipe the floor with any pokemon that got in it's way.

Vulcan the Blaziken: Sakura won this pokemon as an egg in a tournament and, as if it couldn't get better, it hatched into a shiny Torchic.  He has an arsenal of different moves that can defeat a majority of opponets.

Bahamut the Salamence: While walking through a ragged mountain pass a Bagon kept following her happily until she decided to catch her.  Her presense is just as frightening as Beira's but many people are suprised at how joyful it is before they get fried by a Fire Blast.

Demeter the Roserade: The first pokemon she caught in Sinnoh.  Her amazing and dazzeling moves are nothing compared to her ability to rejuvinate her self in a matter of seconds.

Chimera the Leafeon: Gotten from an Eevee she recieved from Bebe she evolved her into a Leafeon.  The opposite of Demeter, he reuflessly beats his opponents down while his healing wounds moments later.

Hyperion the Metagross: She caught this pokemon while it tirelessly chased after her in some ruins.  It's rock solid defense is the most valuable asset in her team as well as it's hard hitting moves.

Sakura switches out her pokemon to train them eqauly day after day.  Since her time as gym leader she has remained undefeated however she misses her days of traveling dearly.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #23 on: July 19, 2010, 08:38:31 AM
[I'm in. Can I be an Elite 4 member, or would I have to be a regular trainer?]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Kit

• Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #24 on: July 19, 2010, 09:29:57 AM
[I'm in. Can I be an Elite 4 member, or would I have to be a regular trainer?]

You may be an Elite Four Member.
We haven't officially started it yet cause I've still got some things to prepare.
If anyone wants to make trainer cards or something - be my guest!