Crossbone Gundam TV anime in 2011 (rumor) ?

Shinichameleon / Nayim · 10454

Offline Shinichameleon / Nayim

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
on: May 17, 2010, 04:02:34 PM
This source came from 2channel, it believe Crossbone Gundam will appear in tv anime since Another Century Episode R video game came out.

I don't know if this true or fake rumor about A.C.E R, here information & thanks for translation by Jaynodius.

link:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/994895-ace-another-centurys-episode-r/54793803
http://www2.2ch.net/2ch.html

THE MECHA SERIES IN A.C.E R :

4. Crossbone Gundam was never been animated in TV, but alikeable rumor about Crossbone Gundam will appear tv in 2011 depending if Tomino agreed with conversation.

Don't get me wrong, if Crossbone is finally getting the animated treatment, then that would be awesome news, though i wish they'll make this a very big project that would span the entirety of the series to Skull Heart and Steel Seven as OVA's, IMHO, Crossbone deserves this much.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 08:27:26 PM
Well here's certainly hoping.

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 01:55:05 AM
Sunrise / Bandai should first finish their Gundam Unicorn project before starting any new OVAs or TV series. If they started branching out all of a sudden, it would result in [tornado fang]'d up schedules and less quality. I mean, we're getting a 3-part anime about Gunpla this summer and the 00 movie in September, after that's done, Unicorn should be the top priority. And of course, there's still that vaporware SEED movie that's been in development hell for like 5 years.

And to be all honest, I have no interest whatsoever in pirate Gundams.