RPMVania

Flame · 261646

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2750 on: March 31, 2011, 09:35:31 PM
"Fool, like I said..I'm carrying the will of God! THE GOD OF DEATH!"
The reaper lunged forward as well, clashing with Morder.
("WHat is this feeling? That armor? No,,,impossible")

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2751 on: March 31, 2011, 11:07:11 PM
"Yeah, it's me. Im surprised a high and mighty self proclaimed God as yourself didn't recognize me!"

He punched Death hard in the jaw.

"K. G. Morder was always an alias of mine... "

« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 01:56:12 AM by Flame »

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2752 on: April 01, 2011, 03:03:06 AM
"GAH!" Dan shouted in frustration as he jumped and leapt off Flame's shoulder and horizontily kicked Deaths jaw hard,"I want an explanation later but first things first!" Dan said at Flame.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2753 on: April 01, 2011, 04:39:05 AM
(lol, SUCH a "did you just punch out Cthulhu" moment... XD )

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2754 on: April 01, 2011, 04:22:27 PM
"Why always with the jaw?"
Complained the reaper while parrying the attack with his six scythes displaying quite some mastery over his weapons.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2755 on: April 06, 2011, 06:06:36 AM
Flame fought back as well, blocking most of Death's blows, and landing in a few good hits.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2756 on: April 12, 2011, 11:54:09 PM
Mirby stirred quietly, slowly awakening from her brief coma.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2757 on: April 15, 2011, 04:10:55 PM
While fighting Flame and Dan were hearing a sound.At first, the sound couldn't be recognised due to sound of clashing weapons...but as it wass getting louder, the sound was apparent - it was a laughter. Deep and chilling, the laugh was unerving to listen to - it was the laughter of Death.
"You really believed to defeat me like that? How foolish.."
The two heroes just now noticed that the field was engulfed in a purple fog. They noticed too late the sprouting arms that emerged from the ground and grabbed the two, pulling them to the ground, pinning them down, locking their movements.
The reaper swayed in place, his scythes scratched the ground. He watched in glee his opponets being trapped like that. When he was sure that they can't move, he put his scythes on his victim's necks in a scissor like fashion. In case he also pointed his remaining two scythes at their backs.
"Let me tell you some secrets. If the two of you teamed up with Alucard and that paladin girl..you might have even defeated me. But you came too soon, impatient to meet with your 'friend'."
The reaper chuckled after mentioning the lord of darkness.
"Oh yes, I forgot, he no longer is your friend. That body already lost it's free will. It's just the vessel of lord Dracula now. You seriously believed to revert him back? How naive. What do you think happen if I serve him your heads? HE WON'T EVE RECOGNISE YOU!"
Death laughed hysterically, tightening the grip on his scythes.
"I went trough too much. You cannot imagine what I had to endure during all this years! When the lord takes over, I won't be limited just to this castle! I will be able to roam free and feast on all those pitiful humans!You won't stop me, your friends won't stop me and even God will hinder me no longer!"

Archer

Reply #2758 on: April 16, 2011, 06:10:52 PM
-as Death's hysteric laugh filled the ears of the defeated warriors, a bright white mist started to leek out seemingly nowhere until it had collect together to make the size of a large door, a large sparkly door; from which a single figure emerged.

"Well, what's going on here?" The figure asked no one as he observed over the battlefield with his deep, sparkly, sexy eyes.

It was Edward Cullen, the most powerful, sexy and sparkly vampire in all the combined universes. Catching sight of Death, he raised an eyebrow.

"Who's this mook? Defeating all of you he must be really power-oh who am I kidding?" He laughed as he sparkled, "like beating you idiots is tough!"

Afro who had just awoken, caught sight of Edward.

"Hey stranger... guess what? I'm the vessel for Dracula now!" He said in a dreamy voice, clearly not completely conscious.

Edward merely snorted as his already raised sparkly brow went higher - and sparkled brighter.

"...so? Am I supposed to be impressed? There are way more impressive vampires than Dracula - like myself! Being the vessel of a vampire who doesn't even sparkle isn't anything worth bragging about." He gave his sparkly head a disappointed shake.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2759 on: April 16, 2011, 06:14:39 PM
(Wow..your trolling is so not funny it hurts my inner woman)

Archer

Reply #2760 on: April 16, 2011, 06:44:15 PM
I hurt your ability to have fantasies about men? I, uh, don't want to know dude.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2761 on: April 16, 2011, 06:53:51 PM
(..wait, did you just change the ...ah [tornado fang] it XD)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2762 on: April 18, 2011, 09:21:04 PM
[Let's just ignore it and move on... we're almost at the end anyways.]

Mirby awoke, not sure of where she was at first. She looked around, and remembered exhausting a good deal of her energy obliterating the Doctor. She got up, slowly, and decided to head back into the lab, hoping to find her friends still there.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2763 on: April 19, 2011, 02:19:33 AM
Bluebeard had been passing the time by examining the lab equipment that had been transported to this room earlier. "I wonder how long I've been sealed in this place, or even if my crew and ship are still around." He said, mostly to himself. Granted, it wouldn't matter how long he was gone, as he had given the instructions for them to leave if he was gone longer than a month.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Archer

Reply #2764 on: April 19, 2011, 02:48:27 AM
Let's just ignore it

Aren't you nice.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2765 on: April 19, 2011, 04:40:04 PM
Flame grimaced.
"nngh.. Why... do they always talk so much..."

His hand, pinned by his side, reached for the circular button at the center of his suit's belt buckle, and pressed it, sending a surge of high voltage coursing across the surface of his entire body, stunning the arms that were holding him, as well as the scythes trained on him, and by extension, into Death himself, not stunning him, but distracting him enough to remove himself from Death's guillotine trap, taking Dan with him as well, getting a safe distance from the lord of the dead.

"Alucard and the girl, huh? Alright then. If that's all it takes, then all we have to do is hold the fort 'till they get here!"

Easier said than done. they had already been fighting Death for a while, and that was just his regular form. This was going to take a while.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2766 on: April 19, 2011, 08:50:20 PM
"Ugh..why do they always struggle..."
Death started spinning his scythes.
"Hold the fort thou say? Lrt's see how long it will take!"
The reaper then dashed at the duo...

----
When Mirby came closer to the lab she literaly bumped into the girl Lisa, who seemed to be in a hurry somewhere.
"Excuse me, I have to get to...Mirby? Thank goodness Mirby!"
The girl glomped her in sheer happiness. She was crying.
"I was so *sob* worried, right after *sob* the ghost vanished I hurried to you..."
The girl was followed by Alice.
"There you are! You can't simply run off like that on your own..Oh, you are still alive?"
Said the maid when she walked over to Mirby.
"Are you alright?"

The heroes only now realised the sounds of battle that could be heard from a distance...those were the fights between the spawns of hell and the castle's lycans. The lycans were stirred by the werebeasts Hans and Bruno, the 'brothers' of Remus and Leena.

"Looks like the fighting is at it's peak. Noone will hinder us from enterring Dracula's lair."
Remus was leaning on a wall close to the lab, talking with everyone around him.He then looked over to Alucard.
"Are you going? You don't seem to be yourself, are you alright?"

(J, please come!Let us finish this...)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2767 on: April 19, 2011, 09:26:03 PM
[Yeah, we kinda need him...]

Mirby looked around at her friends, and smiled. "Yes, let's finish this. It all ends tonight." She looked towards the exit and gripped her blade. The spirit of Greg Morris caused the sword to shake in response; he was ready too. All the players were prepared for this battle; and it would surely be the last. At least, that's what Mirby hoped... She'd been far too long in this accursed place.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2768 on: April 19, 2011, 09:54:24 PM
Bluebeard rolled his head, hearing the rest of the group deciding it was time to fight. "Right. I have yet to find out how long I've been sealed, and how the world has changed. The latter of which I'll be unable to do while this Dracula still draws breath." He said, drawing Hachi from it's sheath, the blade sparking.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2769 on: April 20, 2011, 07:15:46 AM
Flame grimaced.
"nngh.. Why... do they always talk so much..."

His hand, pinned by his side, reached for the circular button at the center of his suit's belt buckle, and pressed it, sending a surge of high voltage coursing across the surface of his entire body, stunning the arms that were holding him, as well as the scythes trained on him, and by extension, into Death himself, not stunning him, but distracting him enough to remove himself from Death's guillotine trap, taking Dan with him as well, getting a safe distance from the lord of the dead.

"Alucard and the girl, huh? Alright then. If that's all it takes, then all we have to do is hold the fort 'till they get here!"

Easier said than done. they had already been fighting Death for a while, and that was just his regular form. This was going to take a while.
"Ugh..why do they always struggle..."
Death started spinning his scythes.
"Hold the fort thou say? Lrt's see how long it will take!"
The reaper then dashed at the duo...

(Sorry, irl thigs and what not. >_<; )

Dan panted, trying to catch his breath,"You know FLame I kinda miss the feeling of not having to catch my breath..." he said making light of the situation before death dashed at them, he twirled the spear around,"All right Flame, looks like we need to stall for time right now...any ideas?" he asked grinning a bit nervously.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2770 on: April 20, 2011, 03:26:49 PM
"Just one."

"Oh? whats that?" Dan asked.

"Not dying."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2771 on: April 22, 2011, 02:29:55 PM
(OK, I've talked with J and he said that I should take over the role of Alucard...but I already had enough characters but I will do it unless anyone else wants to be Alucard.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2772 on: April 28, 2011, 09:56:26 PM
[well it looks like you'll have to be Alucard. Hey, I pulverized the Doctor, so that's one slot open now!]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2773 on: April 28, 2011, 10:23:19 PM
(Oh well...we can still make Alucard a PD character :D )

After a short fight, Alucard managed to defeat the poison vampire Metla. Still grasping his sword, he looked towards his next destination. His father was waiting there and so was Death...
He walked over to his companions.
"I am glad that you are allright. Though the next fight will be even tougher. Are you sure you want to continue?"
He looked into the eyes of each and every one of them.
"A fate worse than death may await you there..."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2774 on: April 28, 2011, 10:31:36 PM
*Meanwhile Flame and Dan are 'holding the fort'*