Flame · 261637

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2425 on: November 23, 2010, 03:31:07 AM
The shikigami, unaffected as it was, detached itself from Bjorn's shoulder before he could get damaged. "Feh, I was beginning to wonder about that..." He grumbled, cracking his next as a yellow, green, and pink shikigami that resembled the ones that brought the lab here. "These ones are tuned to different places, only one of them being within the castle. I was planning to save them for a greater nuisance, but I'd rather use them on you now instead of risk you interrupting my plans much more."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #2426 on: November 23, 2010, 03:55:00 AM
Ammes turned around to see three familiar faces as he cleaned up the last of the mess from earlier.

"Yes, yes, it's very good, I suppose, but..."

Ammes wanted to know what happened in that giant void in his memory, but he wasn't sure if he had vanished temporarily, or if he was just catatonic.

"...I don't remember anything from after the encounter with the rabbit. Strange."

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2427 on: November 23, 2010, 07:37:44 PM
----
Death stared at his master for a while in disbelief
"Thou certainly ruined the mood...But it appears thy return isn't complete, certainly thou must become one with the castle once more...What is this 'Roa knows best' anyway?"
----
-----
Dan noticed this,"Flame...it looks like Afro isn't completely gone yet. Only an idiot like him would still care about that crappy sit com Roa made."
-----

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2428 on: November 23, 2010, 10:28:00 PM
----------
"Thats the thing- he is still Afro. But he has awakened to his life as Dracula... In other words, he is still the Afro we know, but, and the same time, isnt.

"think of it like Awakened Zero in X5. He's not brainwashed or "maverick", he has just been awakened to his true self through the overwhelming power of chaos he absorbed."

"But... what should we do?" Dan asked.

"Im reluctant, but we HAVE to fight him. It's our duty. We have to put him down, and if possible, exorcise the absorbed chaotic souls from him."

-------------------------

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2429 on: November 24, 2010, 10:04:13 PM
"Hmm, 40 seconds, only enough bites to get at least a dose of my highly concentrated drug in his system, provided he still has veins in him." Metla thought to himself.

"I had not anticipated that he would make his whole body produce such a powerfull electrical current, just an arm or two really. Course, I should have expected no less from a scientist such as he." He continued to dwell in his thoughts, not pating much attention to his surroundings for the time.

"Hmmm, I do hope that much electrical power does not evaporate inside him. Hoepefully though, It will.............then again it could............or perhaps....." Metla got lost in trying to anticipate the effects of Frankenstein's high electic current would cause the compounds of his specialized drug.     

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2430 on: November 24, 2010, 11:11:05 PM
-----
"...I...I understand. Afro would of done the same for us." Dan said lowly as he tighten his grip on the spear.
-----

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2431 on: November 25, 2010, 08:56:41 PM
Metla was too distracted to notice Bruce who landed besides him. The vampire noticed too late when the beast punched him with a big enough force to send him flying, hitting a nearby wall.
-------
Frankenstein looked at Bjorn with amusement.
"Nuisance you said? Interesting. Funny how that sounded like you are actually afraid of me.."

The doctor suddenly stood behind Bjorn, though when the vampire turned around, the doctor was no longer there. He turned back, just to get startled by the doctor, who was now standing dangerously close. Bjorn slashed at him with his shikigami sword, but the doctor was gone, he was standing again where he has been standing before.

"What's the matter, Bjorn? Did you see a ghost?"
-------
Ammes turned around to see three familiar faces as he cleaned up the last of the mess from earlier.

"Yes, yes, it's very good, I suppose, but..."

Ammes wanted to know what happened in that giant void in his memory, but he wasn't sure if he had vanished temporarily, or if he was just catatonic.

"...I don't remember anything from after the encounter with the rabbit. Strange."

"Well, we went ahead to see after Mr. Alucard, but there was no trace of him or the doctors lab."
Said Remus.
"I wonder where he and Mirby are...do you think they are fine?"
Asked Lisa.
"Well, I might be able to track down Alucards scent, are you comming with us?
Asked Remus

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2432 on: November 26, 2010, 03:51:35 AM
((Please don't control Bjorn when I'm not here. >.> ))

Bjorn gritted his teeth. It had felt like his body had moved on it's own accord without him controlling. "No, I just didn't figure you would actually be a threat beyond converting the playing pieces." He said, motioning to the doctor. The shikigami flew as instructed. "Farewell, Doctor. We will not meet again." He said, snapping his fingers, which resulted in the shikigami exploding, swallowing the doctor's body in 3 small explosions.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2433 on: November 26, 2010, 06:29:26 PM
Some of the shrapnel flew toward's Mirby's prone form, and her magic flew up to protect her. Consciousness slowly returned to her, but not as quickly as she would've liked.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2434 on: November 26, 2010, 07:26:59 PM
"Interesting, yes, this is certainly most interesting. Seeing the effects on a full vampire. Bjorn, could you please tell me how you're feeling?"
The doctor was not only still inside the room, but multiple Frankenstein were standing around Bjorn.
"Tell me, what can you see, feel, smell, sence? According to your expression, you must feel confused."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2435 on: November 26, 2010, 09:40:23 PM
((Wait, is multiple Frankensteins a sort of illusion? If it is, then Bluebeard would see through it, since he seems to have been forgotten about after getting blown back by Bruce. >.> ))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2436 on: November 26, 2010, 10:39:17 PM
(Illusion.It only affects vampires)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2437 on: November 26, 2010, 10:47:58 PM
Bluebeard blinked. What was Bjorn looking at? Plus he also completely missed the Doctor, as evident when the shikigami reformed. "So they reform when they miss their target?" He asked, mostly to himself, scratching his chin. After a moment, he decided to take action. Since Bjorn obviously seemed incapable of taking down the doctor, Bluebeard would do it himself! He swooped down, grabbed the Doctor, and started an attempt to remove his soul.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2438 on: November 26, 2010, 10:55:59 PM
The doctor smiled at Bluebeards attempt
"Nice try, but do you really think I am not capable of hurting ghosts?"
When Bluebeard grabbed Frankenstein, he was immediately shocked by doctors 'Electricity' and was sent flyig towards the shikigami.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2439 on: November 27, 2010, 11:05:11 PM
Alucard casted firaga, freeing himself.
Alucard felt things shaking his tube, waking up from his nightmares and opening his eyes, seeing blurry figures running around.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2440 on: November 29, 2010, 01:07:24 AM
Bluebeard shook his head as he got flung back. "Ugh... How the hell did he do that?" He grumbled, blinking a moment. He noticed that the 3 shikigami were still floating there, as if not knowing what to do. Don't need to worry about that now. He thought, being quick to get to the shikigami. "Hope this works." He said, pointing at Frankenstein. "Get him!" he commanded. The shikigami looked at him a moment, almost as if saying 'You're not the boss of us!' before looking to Bjorn a moment, then back to Bluebeard, and finally at eachother. They apparently decided to listen, as they flew at the doctor and exploded once again, to swallow up the doctor and scatter his body to 3 different places.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2441 on: November 29, 2010, 06:45:09 AM
Before the shikigami could reach Dr. Frankenstein, the armor Bluebeard was using earlier jumped in front of him. protecting it's creator from the blast.
"Tch, you are starting to get on my nerves..."
Suddenly Orlox, whose wounds healed, attacked the doctor with a swarn of bats, though he was also by the same as Bjorn and the bats missed it's initial target and hit the tubes, breaking them, causing their inhabitans to land on the floor. Frankenstein looked at disbelief and anger at the sight.
 (ST and Alucard are now free)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2442 on: November 29, 2010, 07:07:39 AM
Mirby was almost fully conscious, but still immobile.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2443 on: November 29, 2010, 04:49:46 PM
Bluebeard froze when the armor jumped in the way of the exploding shikigami, worried that his sword got split apart. Though, he let out a sigh of relief to see that Hachi-san, along with the chunk of the waist it was attached to, was not caught in the teleporting blasts. It was at this point that he got an idea. He moved to Hachi-san, attempting to possess it like he did to the past 3-4 suits of armor.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2444 on: November 29, 2010, 10:12:03 PM
Alucard collapsed onto the ground, his hair sticking to his skin.
"What...whats going on...?" He asked, his eyes adjusting to everything.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2445 on: November 30, 2010, 02:26:39 AM
"Plans have overlapped, gotten snagged, and/or went to hell in a hand basket." Bluebeard's voice said to Alucard, the ghost pirate having successfully possessed his sword. "And sorry about earlier. My original plan was to let them heal ya while I get my body back and then get rid of the 'good doctor' before he could do anything to your head. Didn't count on things getting so chaotic."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2446 on: November 30, 2010, 03:08:06 AM
Mirby awoke to being strapped on a table, and was startled.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?" she exclaimed incredulously.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2447 on: November 30, 2010, 03:54:59 AM
Bluebeard's sword seemed to quiver at Mirby's shouting, apparently startled. "Hang on a sec. As soon as I can figure out how to work this thing, I'll let ya out." He said, the sword barely hovering off the ground.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #2448 on: November 30, 2010, 04:16:26 AM
"I have no other choice, it seems."

Ammes righted himself and dusted his robes off.

"Though, I don't suppose you could recount recent events to me? I've no idea of how long I've been missing in action."

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2449 on: November 30, 2010, 06:41:49 AM
"I have no other choice, it seems."

Ammes righted himself and dusted his robes off.

"Though, I don't suppose you could recount recent events to me? I've no idea of how long I've been missing in action."
(Well...nothing, yeah since you and Lucky haven't been posting recently, that group hasn't done anything...)