RPMVania

Flame · 261655

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2200 on: September 08, 2010, 03:39:35 AM
Blackhook

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2201 on: September 08, 2010, 04:12:39 AM
[Good thing no one mentioned me. ;>.>]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2202 on: September 08, 2010, 02:30:53 PM
The sword struggled against Morders attack. It tried to block him with several weapons, but its efforts were useles and Morder was able to shatter the red orb. Every weapon in the room stopped in mid air before they fell to the ground.
Morder sighed in relief but then the Ruler Sword started glowing more intense every second. Morder starred at it for a while, then he realised what was about to happen.

(KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM 8D)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2203 on: September 08, 2010, 04:36:17 PM
Dan, unable to see the Rulersword from behind the shield, saw the weapons around the room fall. "...Well that was...more calm then I expected."

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2204 on: September 08, 2010, 08:13:55 PM
"Oh [parasitic bomb]!"

Mordor ran towards Dan but the explosion caught him and sent him hurtling at the wall.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2205 on: September 11, 2010, 04:10:50 AM
Sedina slowly walked towards Talyn, a malicious grin was spread across her cheeks.

StrangeMan jumped infront of the elegant demonness, his dagger cape raised high. "You know interrupting a fight is very rude, but that's beside the point. I want the rest of my cape back!" The hooded man said in a scornful screech.

Sedina chuckled, glancing at the man's severe injury. "I'm afraid you cannot face a being such as I in your condition. I will have to play with you after I have taken care of more urgent matters." Her free cape morphed into a giant, clawed hand and slammed the wounded ST to a burning bookcase.

"Now then." Sedina continued her waltz to Talyn, her claws twiddling in anticipation.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2206 on: September 11, 2010, 07:31:55 AM
"What... are you going to do?" Talyn asked.

The question is, what are we going to do? Mirby thought.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2207 on: September 11, 2010, 10:57:16 PM
A yellow pentagram meterialised on the floor behind Alucard from which slowly a figure was emerging. It was a huge man, twice the size of the vampire prince. He had a good proportioned muscular, his face was barely seen because it was hidden by a pair of mettalic 'glasses', his long fierce red mane made him look like a wild beast. He was wearring a skin tight black armor and also a pair of silver bracelets.
The man looked down at Alucard and grunted. It seemed like he wanted to say something, but something was hindering him. The man then swung at Alucard with it´s enourmous fists...
------------------------------------------

The three female demons together attacked Afro

Frankenstein was sitting in the secret room of his lab, inspecting Mirby´s pendant, but then he felt a new presence in his lab.
"Oh, she´s here. Yep, she´s a good specimen after all...I wonder how it will take before it takes over her completely. the result will be interesting."
He then continued to fiddle around with the pendant

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2208 on: September 11, 2010, 11:00:13 PM
Alucard didn't seem to notice the monster until it swung at him. By then it was too late and he was sent flying. He quickly flipped back onto the ground, his sword and spear that bore the same name prepared to battle.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2209 on: September 11, 2010, 11:05:26 PM
The man was too fast for Alucard to comprehend. He was standing behing the vampire before he could turn around and slapped him across the hall.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2210 on: September 11, 2010, 11:15:51 PM
Alucard launched the spear into the wall and latched himself onto it, launching a wall of flame towards the monster as he used his spear and blade to get higher up.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2211 on: September 11, 2010, 11:22:54 PM
The flames did hit the man, but they didn´t do any damage. The beast the dashed towards Alucard

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2212 on: September 11, 2010, 11:29:56 PM
Alucard dislatched his weapons from the wall and jumped towards the beast. He charged the spear with lightning as he threw it toward the monster's head.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2213 on: September 11, 2010, 11:39:04 PM
Unfortunately the beast catched the spear and smashed it in its fist, the recharge of electricity did not affect the beast as  t continued rushing towards Alucard.  The beast the punched Alucard, but as the vampire tried to block the attack it turned out to be an afterimage, and the real opponent was standing behind the prince and kicked him in the back.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2214 on: September 11, 2010, 11:50:06 PM
"Oh [parasitic bomb]!"

Mordor ran towards Dan but the explosion caught him and sent him hurtling at the wall.

"What-" Dan asked but was cut off by the explosion. Dan took a fraction of the blast thanks to the shield he held onto. He landed next to morder, with the shield now covering him. "..."

The three female demons together attacked Afro

----------------------
"GAH!" Afro yelled out as he ran away from the trio's combined attacks.
----------------------

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2215 on: September 12, 2010, 04:48:07 PM
"Ngh! The Alucard spear!" His faced the monster as it came down. He summoned a large sword and flew it towards the monster, piercing it's flesh. He grabbed the sword and moved upwards on the beast, the sword drawing a line on it's body. He came to the neck and removed it before it could counter.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2216 on: September 12, 2010, 06:40:07 PM
Alucard thought that the attack worked, but it barely scratched the beast's skin. The musle man then punched Alucard so hard that he slammed him into the wall, cracking it. Suddenly a voice came out of the man's glasses.

"It seems like you're having fun with 'Bruce' , Mr. Alucard"

It was the voice of Dr. Frankenstein who was following the fight from his lab.

"I believe you've realised that you cannot defeat 'Bruce' so I give you a chance to live. Become willingly my new assistant and I will spare you and the humans that entered this castle. I might even free your friend from her curse and save her from Sedina's wrath."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2217 on: September 12, 2010, 11:46:24 PM
"Ah, The Doctor." Alucard whispered. He regained himself quickly and took a deep breath. "

"I am glad for the offer, although I refuse. You are an intelligent man, but I have conquered you and my father before and this time will be no different." Alucard shifted into mist and went inside the mosnter's nostrils. He quickly transformed back into a human and teared away at the insides of the monster, destroying every mechanism and body part.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2218 on: September 13, 2010, 01:36:30 AM
A small while after Mordor regained his swirling head, he got back up slowly.

"ugh... Dan, You alright..?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2219 on: September 13, 2010, 05:50:29 AM
['NOTHER SEX SCENE!!...nah, just kidding.]

Sedina chuckled a bit before answering the trapped woman's question.
"I have already made myself clear. I shall play with you a bit, tear your body slowly, savouring every minute of it before I completely destroy you." she said with a malignant voice.

She then dug a claw deep in Talyn's free arm.
"However, I want you to struggle a bit before we get to the real game. Do try to make this fun, Miss Mirby."

Though she said that last sentence in a calm manner, one could feel the scorn and bloodlust the demoness, Sedina, harbored within her. Her left eye began to emit a dim, violet aura.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2220 on: September 13, 2010, 05:53:03 AM
"GYAHH!!!!!! Well... I can't really move right now... so I suppose I'm free game..." Talyn said, panting and gasping in pain.

GREGORY! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? she thought.

At this point, Dad is our only hope... Mirby replied.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2221 on: September 13, 2010, 06:35:58 AM
"Hmm. Seems like you are right, killing you like this will not be very satisfying at all" Sedina removed the spear head and claw from Talyn's arms.

"Hmm. This room is a bit too small aswell...perhaps if we took our game to a bigger playground..." Sedina gently swayed her hand and oponed up three portals. One on the ceiling, one neat the fallen Strange Man, and another on the nearby wall.

"Please choose an arena, but make it quick. Do choose quickly, I fear if I wait any longer I will not be able to control this burning rage swelling up inside of me." She held her hands down and morphed her capetails back to their initial state.

"Unless of course you wish for me to strike you down here and now. Either way, I'll enjoy tearing away at you skin and innards to my heart's content." The demonness gave a faint smile.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2222 on: September 13, 2010, 06:50:18 AM
"Ungh... how do I pick... when I don't know where they lead?" Talyn gasped out.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2223 on: September 13, 2010, 01:47:33 PM
"Ah, The Doctor." Alucard whispered. He regained himself quickly and took a deep breath. "

"I am glad for the offer, although I refuse. You are an intelligent man, but I have conquered you and my father before and this time will be no different." Alucard shifted into mist and went inside the mosnter's nostrils. He quickly transformed back into a human and teared away at the insides of the monster, destroying every mechanism and body part.
( >8| Seriously, all this built up and you think you can just simply oneshot the RPMVania version of PB?)

"Ah my dear Alucard, how are you feeling? Looks like you're finnaly feeling the effects of Bruce's presence."

Said the doctor. Alucard then noticed numerous Bruces standing around him

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2224 on: September 13, 2010, 06:48:05 PM
A small while after Mordor regained his swirling head, he got back up slowly.

"ugh... Dan, You alright..?"

"...Y-yeah..." Dan's voice sounded slightly older now. As he got up and removed the shield he staggered a bit and revealed he now seemed older then before, instead of a young boy in his teens stood a young man near his 20's. "Are you ok?" He asked Morder as he bent over to the floor to pick up the spear he had chosen earlier.

-----
That one Nun...