Flame · 261622

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1350 on: June 23, 2010, 04:27:37 AM
Mirby was startled by the coffins, and quickly slashed hers open and leaped out of it into the chapel. Before Flame could react, she broke into the one holding Lisa and pulled her out. With the girl safely in her arms, she went to help Alucard... and ran headlong into a barrier...

"Grr... so he only wants to fight Alucard. I hope he can help. Unless..." Mirby reached for her sword... and was suddenly thrown against the wall, where straps came out and held her to it... with Lisa still in her arms... She was completely immobile. All she could do was watch the fight.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1351 on: June 23, 2010, 05:52:06 AM
(I was hoping to separate you guys, eg:you guys would be deposited by the coffins somewhere else and then after the battle reunited, since an epic one on one between Me and Alucard would be... well, epic, but whatever. As long as theres no peanut gallery.)

(Also, epic lightning flashes are epic. give that special effects guy a cookie!)

"I am merely concerned with you... I could care less what they are, you and what you are far surpasses them in every way, and yet you befriend them, when you could gain powers rivaling those of your own father simply be consuming them?"

Flame had a very sinister tone.

"I suppose youth will be youth... immortal demon or not... Dear Prince, why is it you deny what you are? EMBRACE the fact that you are a demon! gain power! Surpass your father! Isnt that the role of every son? To surpass the father and take his place when the time comes? Why shouldnt you be any different?"

He glared down at the sword pointed at him.

"Put that blade away, dear boy... you clearly need to sort your priorities and look into yourself. You even seem to be neglecting your thirst. It must be terrible by now.. You know, if you just drank that girls blood, you would most likely loose some of the edge off of it..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1352 on: June 23, 2010, 05:54:45 AM
[You can still do that... wall rotates, pulls through floor, etc. Your choice. I just wanted to do that and make Mirby helpless.]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1353 on: June 23, 2010, 06:00:52 AM
Alucard noticed his great thirst for blood.

"Blood..." He licked his lips in thirst and looked over to Mirby's coffin.

"With that I could seal father away and take this castle for my own..."

He slowly walked over to Mirby.

"Isn't that right, Flame?" He asked, the serious thirst taking him.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1354 on: June 23, 2010, 06:01:47 AM
[Nova, you do know neither Mirby nor Lisa are in the coffins right now, right?]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1355 on: June 23, 2010, 06:02:28 AM
[I went back in time and fixed it.]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1356 on: June 23, 2010, 06:03:40 AM
[Now I'm confused...]

Mirby watched helplessly as Alucard walked towards her... The pipes holding her against the wall were too tight for her to break free, and Flame's energy was interfering with the pendant somehow...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1357 on: June 23, 2010, 06:08:27 AM
"It will not be painful, Mirby, of course you did promise me blood." He made his way towards her neck, one of his hands fingering his sword.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #1358 on: June 23, 2010, 06:10:04 AM
Ammes opened up Bluebeard's armor again and thrust his head in to speak to the sprite.

What is it you want, then? Are you just hitching a ride or something?

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1359 on: June 23, 2010, 06:11:20 AM
"The girl has holy blood. The sweetest kind you could ever taste... That quality of blood could increase your powers and sate your thirst for a very long time... Hm? Your father? You could probably reach his power or possibly even surpass it... After all, he is still regaining his full power... And as his son, you share the same chaotic source. Seal him, possibly even take his life for your own if you were to take his crimson stone..."

Flame saw that Alucards thirst was greater than he had predicted. It was as easy as simply mentioning it and he would begin to be overcome by it...

"Yes... that terrible terrible thirst... and that sweet sweet powerful holy blood will most definitely sate it... relieve the pain, and the suffering of denying it..."

*Dramatic thunder and lightning flashes and dark, gothic pipe organ music*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1360 on: June 23, 2010, 06:21:26 AM
"That sounds delicious..." He grazed Mirby's neck for a second. The next he grasped his blade, appearing right behind Flame, his blade pointed at him.

"Do you expect me to do such a thing!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1361 on: June 23, 2010, 06:25:16 AM
Mirby released her breath. Lisa was on the verge of tears, but Mirby could do nothing to quell them...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1362 on: June 23, 2010, 06:44:20 AM
"That sounds delicious..." He grazed Mirby's neck for a second. The next he grasped his blade, appearing right behind Flame, his blade pointed at him.

"Do you expect me to do such a thing!"

"Its your nature. Its what you are. It astounds me you do not."

Flame dissapeared in a flash of speed, appearing back on the altar, after having moved closer to Alucard.

"Yet you insist on discarding your heritage of darkness and denying who you are. I will smother that smugness of yours and that girl WILL see you for who and WHAT you truly are..."

Flame revealed a hidden sword within his cane, and discarded the false cane section.

DA-NUUUUH!
(Im off to bed.)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1363 on: June 23, 2010, 06:56:44 AM
"You are right I am a demon and I cannot run away from my past. Which is why I plan to seal myself once I slay my father."
His face became saddened as he looked over at his comrades.

"But first I must defeat you!" He unstrapped his shield and slowly bent his knees. "For them, to stop this war!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1364 on: June 23, 2010, 04:15:42 PM
Lisa watched the battle starting battle, then she realised something:
/" Wait, I could simply turn into bats and get free, then I would free Mirby and we could help Alucard...but I don´t think he wants our help  and I think it would be cooler if he would free us after his victory. :3 "/

(She´s thinking to herself m´kay?)

------------------------

Ghost Leena looked at Ammes.
"You seem to be tired of this place. You must know, must of the demons you find here are behaving like animals. If you approach them they will protect their territory and attack...also thre is the fact that you are in somebody else´s house and that you are trying to kill the owner. In any case it is your fault that everything is out to kill you. "
She then continued in a mocking tune.
"Just join lord Dracula and you won´t have to worry about that anymore :P "

(Note to everyone who has problems catching up: READ BACK! This RP isn´t that long...)

Offline CephiYumi

• Kick the door, hit the floor, magical words (groovy!)
  • RPM Purifier
  • mew mew~
    • View Profile
Reply #1365 on: June 23, 2010, 04:33:23 PM
(Note to everyone who has problems catching up: READ BACK! This RP isn´t that long...)

55 pages is pretty long ^^;

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1366 on: June 23, 2010, 04:56:09 PM
Alice shook Dr. Frankenstein's hand gratefully and introduced herself.

"Alice. Just Alice. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Once Sedina had left, she turned back to the doctor and gave him a tepid gaze. "It just so happens, Doctor, that I have with me something that I feel you might be interested in. I've heard so much about you and your work, you see, and I'm sure you of all people could tell me a little bit about it."

-----

Once the lad and his demonic cohort had left, Laura - with more effort than she was used to - staggered to her feet. Being a vampire had its advantages, such as the ability to survive having one's spinal cord broken at the base of the neck.

"Son of a [sonic slicer]! Who does he think he is, treating a lady like that?"

She grasped either side of her head and, with a firm tug and a wet crack, jerked it back into place. She stretched her neck a few times to let it loosen up - her neck would quickly re-fuse with her spine, though in the meantime, she would find it rather difficult to look around. It was a small miscomfort, all things considered.

"Well, whoever that freak with the talking hand is, he could spell trouble. That's the last thing I need right now, trouble. Like we don't already have enough lousy do-gooders running around like they own the place. Well, I guess I oughta tell the mistress about this..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1367 on: June 23, 2010, 06:38:32 PM
(kk. I see Afula hasnt posted in a while. o3o )

(Been Busy with work, I have barely any time to get online anymore. ;3; )

[So you two, could we get going with the story again?]
"Hm, your quite the pacifist, alright, I shall just combat your friend here." He looked over at Dan.

Dan: !

Sure, Go ahead. He's just human. Theres many more.

"Tch' I think I liked you better when you were a cat." Dan joked, "And I may be Human now but I will defeat the Count and save Afro...and reverse this curse placed on me as well." Dan readied his spear for battle.

Suddenly, the demon conversing with the priests and lance wielding cyborg, got ran over by a uni-motorcycle, driven by a hooded, caped and masked man.

The man's vehicle transformed back into a cape and he jumped in front of the priest. He held his shoulders with a strong grip, looked into his eyes with a burning passion and asked him:

"...Where is the little smiling man's room!?"

"...well that was...unexpected." Dan commented.

(PS, Jestah fyi Dan is currently human from a curse placed on him by Afrula. it will be explained later.)

(PPS, Jestah is Afrula's Persephone with Sedina or is it another Persephone?)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1368 on: June 23, 2010, 06:45:29 PM
55 pages is pretty long ^^;
It´s better to catch up now before it reaches 100 pages or so :P

Alice shook Dr. Frankenstein's hand gratefully and introduced herself.

"Alice. Just Alice. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Once Sedina had left, she turned back to the doctor and gave him a tepid gaze. "It just so happens, Doctor, that I have with me something that I feel you might be interested in. I've heard so much about you and your work, you see, and I'm sure you of all people could tell me a little bit about it."

The scientist raised an eyebrow.
"Something interesting? What is this interesting possession you´re talking about? Hmmmm?"
Frankenstein pretended curiosity. He already knew what the maid was talking about, because he has already studied the events from the labyrinth.

(BTW Afro Sedina IS the persephone)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1369 on: June 23, 2010, 06:47:22 PM
"You are right I am a demon and I cannot run away from my past. Which is why I plan to seal myself once I slay my father."
His face became saddened as he looked over at his comrades.

"But first I must defeat you!" He unstrapped his shield and slowly bent his knees. "For them, to stop this war!"
"Seal? and what good would that do? Humans who wish to pay tribute to the lord of darkness will still remain, and if they do not revive the Dark Lord himself, they will surely channel his energy and bloodlust through you, his next of kin who remains..."

Flame swiped a few times with his sword. As if warming up, and moved around the altar. He smiled and the image of christ on the crucifix morphed into a large bat, the cross beginning to bleed.

"Besides, you most of all should know that for God to be absolute good, an absolute dark is needed... If not your father, then who else but you..? "

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1370 on: June 23, 2010, 06:48:06 PM
Alice produced the shining golden pocketwatch and held it out in her hand in front of the doctor.

"This."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1371 on: June 23, 2010, 06:50:43 PM

Dan: !

"Tch' I think I liked you better when you were a cat." Dan joked, "And I may be Human now but I will defeat the Count and save Afro...and reverse this curse placed on me as well." Dan readied his spear for battle.

"...well that was...unexpected." Dan commented.
"Die!" Hearts got back up and charged at Dan.

"Seal? and what good would that do? Humans who wish to pay tribute to the lord of darkness will still remain, and if they do not revive the Dark Lord himself, they will surely channel his energy and bloodlust through you, his next of kin who remains..."

Flame swiped a few times with his sword. As if warming up, and moved around the altar. He smiled and the image of christ on the crucifix morphed into a large bat, the cross beginning to bleed.

"Besides, you most of all should know that for God to be absolute good, an absolute dark is needed... If not your father, then who else but you..? "
"I will never take up his throne! It is the reason I chose this name!" He struck Flame with his blade, fast and precise strikes.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1372 on: June 23, 2010, 06:58:54 PM
The doctor took a closer look at the pocketwatch. It didn´t take long before he stated:

"At first I thought that it is a simple stopwatch. I don´t know if you know about them, but a stopwatch is a simple pocketwatch that can stop time. It sounds nice but it is very impractical. First of all it consumes too much energy from the user to be used very often. Also it can´t stop the time for longer than 5 seconds. But what you are holding is not a stopwatch..."

The doctor paused for a dramatic effect.

"It´s a chronometer of the Time clan"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1373 on: June 23, 2010, 07:04:45 PM
"Die!" Hearts got back up and charged at Dan.

Dan sidesteps Hearts charge and thrusts at him with the lecarde spear.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1374 on: June 23, 2010, 07:11:36 PM
Hearts kicked the spear back and continued with a rapid blow of feet.