Reply #1101 on: June 18, 2010, 02:17:15 PM
(Well, yeah...you´re still there)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1102 on: June 18, 2010, 02:24:54 PM
[That was more me pleading for somebody to acknowledge my presence. =P But I'll take what I can get for now.]

Alice rested against a moss-laden pillar and caught her breath. Her fingers brushed against the pocketwatch agitatedly.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1103 on: June 18, 2010, 02:46:03 PM
"Ooooh, so shiny! What is that, what is that, Igor wants to know!"
Suddenly a small skinny man wearring a tight armor and a sword bind on his back leaped down from the pillar and startled Alice.

Bluebeard seemed possessed as he continued to separate the were panther's soul from her body.

[BTW, what of the fairy that had taken up residence in the armor? And the lower half of Bluebeard's armor is still intact.]

(Ask Jestah about the fairy)
Leena tried to fight back, but soon her entire soul was pulled out and her liveless body fell to the ground, turning back into her human form.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1104 on: June 18, 2010, 02:54:47 PM
Alice was taken aback, and without even realising it, she had taken her knives out.

"Get back. I'm not in the mood to deal with you freaks right now."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1105 on: June 18, 2010, 03:04:35 PM
Igor got scarred by the sudden outburst of the young maid and fell down from the pillar. He was able to land on his hands and balnced on them while talking to Alice.
"OOOH, those are shiny too, Igor wants them...Will you give them to Igor?"
The man did a backwards flip and landed back on his feet.
"No wait, the doctor said I am not allowed to take shiny things, bad Igor, I am here to get some material for him, yes, Igor is here to pick up the new test material for the doctor."
The man then started doing a really creepy dance, while singing without a rhythm.
"There is lotsa lotsa material for Igor to pick up. There should be lotsa lotsa of that in the maze."
The man started sniffing around, like a dog.
"Ooooh, there is also some new material in the garden, oh yeeees. Igor will have finnaly some work to do. Igor is happy!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1106 on: June 18, 2010, 03:28:31 PM
Alice stared at the man, idly wondering if he would put up a fight if she tried to kill him and leave. Then, however, an idea came to her.

"Wait a moment. Did you say "Doctor"?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1107 on: June 18, 2010, 03:46:34 PM
" Yes yes Igor did, Doctor Frankenstein, my master and ruler of this part of the castle!"
Igor narrowed his eyes at the girl and started giggling.
" Yes, he is a genius. He especially likes working with dead bodies and tries to make something fun out of them ghi-hi-hi...And Igor is going to bring him  lotsa totsa new dead bodies, yes ghi-hi. Even some of those filthy were beast got killed, they will make perfect material for him."
He came closer towards the girl, swaying from side to side
"Who are you? Are you human? Are you a saint? A demon?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1108 on: June 18, 2010, 03:47:46 PM
Alice chose not to answer. Instead she gave Igor a stern, steely-eyed glare.

"Take me to him."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1109 on: June 18, 2010, 03:54:45 PM
The small man got scarred a bit by the iron glare.
"Wh-What bussiness to you have with the doctor? He doesn´t like visitors. Only the high ranks are allowed to visit him. Or do you want to become a test subject? The doc likes experimenting on living women. If yes then Igor will bering you there."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1110 on: June 18, 2010, 04:44:04 PM
With some difficulty and force of will, Alice managed what passed for a friendly smile.

"Yes. I want to become his test subject."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1111 on: June 18, 2010, 08:23:03 PM
"Lessee..." Mirby looked around, and found a suit of armor, oddly enough perfectly shaped for her build. "This armor... where did it come from?" she asked.
"They are armor that has been left behind by past hunters."
The girl looked around Alucard´s room, she then turned to Alucard
"Where are we heading?"
We are going to find the last guardians, like Death." Alucard said as he took some practice swings.
"Shall we depart?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1112 on: June 18, 2010, 08:28:48 PM
Leena tried to fight back, but soon her entire soul was pulled out and her liveless body fell to the ground, turning back into her human form.
Bluebeard let go of the werepanther's spirit once he had pulled it out, panting heavily. "Now, you follow me..." He said, reassembling his armor. It was at this moment that he realized what he just did. Wow, I had no idea I could do that...

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1113 on: June 18, 2010, 08:37:19 PM
"Is that so? Igor is glad..well then follow Igor! Igor will show you the way!"
Igor pulled out the sword he was carrying on his back and pointed it infront of him. He then wandered off like some sort of Army officer.
(Guess who´s sword he has)

------------------------------------------------

Dr. Frankenstein was typing something into a steampunkish computer like device and turned to his guest the succubus.
"It seems you minions were defeated, and mine are also getting some beating, oh well. I got enough information so I might help you"
(Still waiting for ya Jestah...:D)

-------------------------------------------------
Suddenly the door to Alucard´s room was shut closed. A dark laugh filled the room.Out of nowhere In the middle of Alucard´s domain appeared a black knight riding on a horse just as black.
"Inside the labyrinth you were able to escape our influence, but now that you are in this small room, you won´t stand a chance against us! You won´t escape your nightmares!"
The Nightmare knight vanished into thin air and the room got filled with a freezing atmosphere
(There are 4 Nightmares inside the room, they can cause halucinations and will try to attack from behind. They don´t have a physical appearance untill they attack. That is the only way to beat them.)
------------------------------------------------------
Bluebeard let go of the werepanther's spirit once he had pulled it out, panting heavily. "Now, you follow me..." He said, reassembling his armor. It was at this moment that he realized what he just did. Wow, I had no idea I could do that...
"What the hell?! What did you do to me?"
The bodyless leena looked around in confusion.
(Well, it´s the first time you did it so I guess she won´t be obeying you fully...but she won´t be able to attack you.)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1114 on: June 18, 2010, 09:07:24 PM
"I don't have time for demons who use cheap tricks to hide their powers." Alucard said as he took up his sword and shield, patiently waiting for his enemies to strike. "I do hope you know flame and thunder based attacks won't help you."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1115 on: June 18, 2010, 09:11:13 PM
"I think I removed your soul from your body." Bluebeard said to Leena, sounding a little dazed. "I guess that means you're a ghost now."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1116 on: June 18, 2010, 09:12:38 PM
Alice followed Igor closely, all the while keeping her hands on her knives, just in case the little man tried something inappropriate on her.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1117 on: June 18, 2010, 09:20:37 PM
"I think I removed your soul from your body." Bluebeard said to Leena, sounding a little dazed. "I guess that means you're a ghost now."
"A ghost.I see I see....WAIT WHAT!?"
Ghost Leena started freaking out.
"Does this mean that I am dead?! No wait, my body is unharmed...maybe I can return to it.."
Leena tried to merge with her body...but her ghastly limbs just phased trough it.
"I knew I shouldn´t have picked up that pendant..."
-------------------------------------------------------
"I don't have time for demons who use cheap tricks to hide their powers." Alucard said as he took up his sword and shield, patiently waiting for his enemies to strike. "I do hope you know flame and thunder based attacks won't help you."
Suddenly Alucard found himself sitting on throne -inside his father´s room. Then a woman entered the room. It was a young woman wearring a pink armor and wielding a whip - Rebecca Belmont. The girl faced him and said with determination
"Die monster! You do not belong into this world!"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1118 on: June 18, 2010, 09:25:48 PM
Bluebeard sweatdropped. "Sorry about that. I kinda got caught up in the moment..." He said, taking the chestplate of the armor off and picking up Leena's body. "I think it would be best to keep your body safe until you can merge back with it."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1119 on: June 18, 2010, 09:30:08 PM
"Is this what I am supposed to be? My father's successor? I am not like him, I am Alucard!" He stood up and blew the woman away with his confidence to ward off the hallucinations.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1120 on: June 18, 2010, 09:39:15 PM
[This suddenly reminds me of Link's Awakening...]
Mirby quickly put the armor on and steeled herself against the nightmares. She closed her eyes and focused. By blocking off her sight, the nightmares couldn't affect her. Her father's spirit once again took control of the sword and the battle was on.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1121 on: June 18, 2010, 09:42:18 PM
"Is this what I am supposed to be? My father's successor? I am not like him, I am Alucard!" He stood up and blew the woman away with his confidence to ward off the hallucinations.
The throne room around Alucard vanished but then he noticed in horror that he actually slapped Mirby.

---------------------------

Bluebeard sweatdropped. "Sorry about that. I kinda got caught up in the moment..." He said, taking the chestplate of the armor off and picking up Leena's body. "I think it would be best to keep your body safe until you can merge back with it."
"Oh yeah..that makes sence...! I´M GOING TO KILL YOU DEADER!"
Ghost Leena tried to punch Bluebeard, but then her fist stopped right infront of the pirate. She tried it a few more times - with the same effect
"Now this is just great...What should I do?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1122 on: June 18, 2010, 09:47:18 PM
Bluebeard stood there and crossed his arms when Leena tried to punch him. "Now now, a stressful situation isn't an excuse for poor grammar." He said, waving a finger. Then he thought for a moment on her question (even if it was rhetorical). "Follow me until I get my body back and you can remerge with yours?" Bluebeard suggested, shrugging. "Unless you wanna stay a ghost forever. Doesn't really make a difference." He said, starting to walk off.

((Off to the lab to finally get Hachi-san back!))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1123 on: June 18, 2010, 09:50:09 PM
"I am terribly sorry, Mirby," Alucard said as he stood ready.
"Do you expect to stand a chance against the prince of darkness?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1124 on: June 18, 2010, 10:00:32 PM
Bluebeard stood there and crossed his arms when Leena tried to punch him. "Now now, a stressful situation isn't an excuse for poor grammar." He said, waving a finger. Then he thought for a moment on her question (even if it was rhetorical). "Follow me until I get my body back and you can remerge with yours?" Bluebeard suggested, shrugging. "Unless you wanna stay a ghost forever. Doesn't really make a difference." He said, starting to walk off.
"So you want me to join the people who killed members of my family? You think that I´m crazy? Of course I will...wait a wanted to say YES..no wait..What´s wrong with me?"
(Just showing off that she cannot disobey you..oh and BTW Igor has your sword)
---------------------------------------------------

"I am terribly sorry, Mirby," Alucard said as he stood ready.
"Do you expect to stand a chance against the prince of darkness?"
Suddenly Rebecca Belmont was standing in front of him
" Yes. A pure brave heart can always slay the darkness!"