Flame · 261644

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1075 on: June 17, 2010, 04:19:06 AM
Mirby stepped forward after the trap ceased to exist. She watched in solemnity as Alucard buried the slain, and afterward put her hand on his shoulder. He looked at her, and she nodded reassuringly. "You did what had to be done; now let's go find the other guardians so we can reach your father. This madness should be over soon."

[And don't be like X and puss out. ;)   That was an out-of-character line right there.]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #1076 on: June 17, 2010, 04:31:58 AM
Leena ,fueled with anger, attacked Ammes and Bluebeard with her lightning batons.
"You BASTAAAAARDS!"
[[[parasitic bomb].

I.
Did.
Not.
See.
That.]]

Ammes heard a shout coming from behind and saw someone charging at him.

Uh-oh.

Ammes put up a dimly glowing barrier that blocked the attack.

May I help you?

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1077 on: June 17, 2010, 04:37:16 AM
(Sorry, I'll make sure to.)
Alucard walked through the flames as he rallied the remaining troops.
"You are the last to survive, fifteen of you, the strongest, the luckiest. Keep fighting and end this dark night!" The remaining soldiers raised their weapons. Determination in their cold, steely eyes. "Mirby, have you seen the others?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1078 on: June 17, 2010, 04:43:29 AM
"They should be over there," she said, pointing back where she came from. "But I'm not sure where Dan is..."

[That's your cue, Afro. ^_^]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1079 on: June 17, 2010, 07:05:37 AM
Ammes heard a shout coming from behind and saw someone charging at him.

Uh-oh.

Ammes put up a dimly glowing barrier that blocked the attack.

May I help you?
"Yes you can. DIE!"
The were panther started furiously punching against the barrier. It didn´t take long and she broke trough it.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1080 on: June 17, 2010, 07:51:19 AM
Bluebeard quickly moved and grabbed at the were panther's arms to restrain her.

((If she's supposed to be killed, can I do it? I have an interesting idea.))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1081 on: June 17, 2010, 02:06:54 PM
(Yes, but I won´t  make it too easy for you :P)
What Bluebeard grabbed was just an afterimage of were panther. Leena was already behind the suit of armor and slashed at him with her lightning charged batons.

(Leena is the fastest of the group, she runs so fast she leaves afterimages of her behind + she uses a pair of batons that generate lightning, they can´t be destroyed.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1082 on: June 17, 2010, 06:47:25 PM
"They should be over there," she said, pointing back where she came from. "But I'm not sure where Dan is..."

[That's your cue, Afro. ^_^]

(wait are the doppelgangers over with?)

((Bwahahah. Go check out my art thread for the character design of this guy, he's my newest post. ))
Felius 'Spectrum' Would be sitting in a rather, cold, lifeless room inside the labrynth, waking up from a nap. [Not explaining clothing]
He looks around, putting his hair up in a bun with two small pigtails hanging from it, his hair while with random strands of various colors of the rainbow. He gets up, unsure of what to do, and merely confused with himself. "Where Am I, What was I Doing here, Soulie.. " He said to himself, speaking to someone unknown at the time. He looks out the door, to see a small hall. He ponders wether to stay for people to find him, or to get out on his own for a while.

((If any complaints, im free to modify my post  8) ))

Felius hears a groan coming down from further down the hall, a silver haired boy sits up and rubs the back of his head looking around and uses a spear (the Lecarde spear) as a walking stick to get back up. He looks down at his hands and mutters something under his breath, "I...I'm too late...But I can still save Afro..." He then turns and spots Felius.

(That's your cue Soulie. o3o)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1083 on: June 17, 2010, 06:58:16 PM
Alucard looked over to where Mirby was pointing, thinking how to deal with his remaining soldiers.
"Mirby, do you have any bandages I could use for my wounds? I seem to have run dry." He said, taking out the arrows that had implanted around his body.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1084 on: June 17, 2010, 11:34:53 PM
[Yeah, they are. I think.]
"Does it look like I have pockets to hold stuff? Hold on a sec." She held the pendant in her hands and light poured out of it... as did some darkness. The two energies flowed into her hands and gave them a glow. She put her hands on Alucard's wounds and focused... Within a few minutes, the wounds were healed. "Now what?" she asked.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1085 on: June 18, 2010, 12:00:59 AM
Felius hears a groan coming down from further down the hall, a silver haired boy sits up and rubs the back of his head looking around and uses a spear (the Lecarde spear) as a walking stick to get back up. He looks down at his hands and mutters something under his breath, "I...I'm too late...But I can still save Afro..." He then turns and spots Felius.
(That's your cue Soulie. o3o)
(cue taken!)
Felius hears the noise before the boy spots him, and quickly summons up a small amount of blue, Unknown magical substance in his hand. He transforms with no poof, to a cat sized, fox/cat like creature. It is transparent, in a light-like form. The crucifix on his colllar jingles a bit, as it spots to human, it dashes up to him, Looking up with two big, PB like glasses eyes. The creature looks like it belongs in a fairytale. But here, Most creatures here do.
"..."
(Here, since im nice, heres what he looks like in this form, this is the only one he has.. )
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1086 on: June 18, 2010, 01:20:17 AM
"Thank you, I was going to visit my room where I keep my prized weapons, it will be much easier to smite father and his army with them. I have also kept some other weapons and armor there when the time came of an uprising." He walked through the castle garden, now that the fires have mostly died down.
"After that I will search for more of the Guardians, you may accompany me if you wish." He told the soldiers to form a line behind him as he made his way to his chamber.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1087 on: June 18, 2010, 01:23:28 AM
Mirby followed him, knowing she could be of use. The little girl was tagging along as well.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1088 on: June 18, 2010, 04:00:11 AM
Bluebeard stumbled forward from the impact of Leena's attack. Since he didn't have his body, he wasn't in any pain from it, though, one of the armor's arms did get knocked off. In it's place was a white, ghostly arm that appeared like his original one.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #1089 on: June 18, 2010, 04:06:47 AM
"Please stand still, madam. It's hard for me to sedate you when you're running all over the place." said Ammes as he caused little strings of light to dance around him in circles, subsequently creating a whirlpool of light.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1090 on: June 18, 2010, 05:05:45 AM
Alucard located his chamber, the torches were still lit. He looked over to the side of the room, where there was a desk with a quill, and leaning beside it was the Alucard sword, shield, armor and the twilight cloak. He quickly put these on, feeling his power coming back to him.
"I am prepared, do you need any supervisions?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1091 on: June 18, 2010, 06:32:40 AM
"Lessee..." Mirby looked around, and found a suit of armor, oddly enough perfectly shaped for her build. "This armor... where did it come from?" she asked.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1092 on: June 18, 2010, 06:54:31 AM
The girl looked around Alucard´s room, she then turned to Alucard
"Where are we heading?"

-----------------------------------------
Bluebeard stumbled forward from the impact of Leena's attack. Since he didn't have his body, he wasn't in any pain from it, though, one of the armor's arms did get knocked off. In it's place was a white, ghostly arm that appeared like his original one.
"Another ghost? That´s it, you just made me even more angry."
Before Bluebeard could defend himself, Leena was already in front of him and slashed at the armor .

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1093 on: June 18, 2010, 07:01:33 AM
As the armor got knocked apart (though, strangely, not damaged), more and more of Bluebeard's ghostly form, as well as the contents of his armor, were shown. Somehow he managed to grab ahold of Leena (not an after image) before she could actually cause damage to the armor. "Now, that's enough outta you! The reason I'm in this state is because of this castle's master."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1094 on: June 18, 2010, 07:03:50 AM
"Like I care for the reason!"
Leena´s batons emited a bolt of dark electricity that was able to damage Bluebeard´s spirit

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1095 on: June 18, 2010, 07:13:55 AM
Bluebeard cringed, in great pain and nearly letting go. After a moment, he started pushing through the pain, planting a foot square on Leena's gut. "You think that electricity can hurt me, Bluebeard, the Lightning God of the Sea!?" He shouted, starting to pull back. Instead of Leena's arms coming back with him, a ghostly trail seemed to come from her arms as Bluebeard's hands phazed through.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1096 on: June 18, 2010, 07:20:27 AM
"W-w-what is this! Let go!"
Struggled the Were panther

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1097 on: June 18, 2010, 07:47:38 AM
As Bluebeard continued pulling away, the ghostly trails he was holding were taking on the shape of Leena's arms. "You show great disdain for ghosts!? A fitting punishment would be to become one!"

((Here's my thought: Since Bluebeard is separated from his body, effectively making him a ghost, and he doesn't have his normal powers, he has a different set of abilities, namely ripping people's souls from their bodies and controlling them, i.e. forcing them to fight for him, kinda like a pirate captain.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1098 on: June 18, 2010, 07:53:58 AM
Suddenly Leena´s amrs became limp
"W-wait!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING! Why can´t I move my arms?"
The were panther tried to get away, but it was useless

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1099 on: June 18, 2010, 07:58:31 AM
Bluebeard seemed possessed as he continued to separate the were panther's soul from her body.

[BTW, what of the fairy that had taken up residence in the armor? And the lower half of Bluebeard's armor is still intact.]

My thread of Random Crap