RPMVania

Flame · 261645

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1025 on: June 09, 2010, 04:15:36 PM
Leena´s attack was capable of destroying the ground and walls around her. It looked like she has calmed down a bit.
"Weird, normally I am able to hit spirits...that guy. I know, I will find the one he´s looking for! His owner must be somewhere around."
Leena started sniffing around and soon she was able to grasp the scent of Mirby, who has a similiar sent than the pendant.
"I will find her sooner, since I am lightnin step Leen, the fatest were beast!"
She vanished with blinding speed, knowing exactly where to run she soon reached the location of her target, even before Gregory.
"That girl, she has the same scent...I have an idea."
Leena turned back to her form and approached Mirby.
"Please, help!"

------------------------------------------
"You do not understand Mr. Alucard..we can whether kill everyone who faces the lord or to get killed...and I don´t want to lose anyone from my family."
Katrina pointed her axe at Alucard.
"I´d rather sacrifice myself than to betray the doctor!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1026 on: June 09, 2010, 04:35:53 PM
Alice sighed and put her pocketwatch away. She decided she would at least use this opportunity to make her exit, and so she stole away and slipped into the garden.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1027 on: June 09, 2010, 07:40:21 PM
Alucard's face softened a bit, his eyes set on the girl, then at the wolf-man, then at the girl again.
"If that is so, then I am indeed honored to fight someone with such will." Alucard threw the knife he had been holding at the girl's axe hand, then throwing himself in her range, sword determined to kill it's enemy.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1028 on: June 09, 2010, 08:47:13 PM
"Sorry, busy waiting, no time to do anything," Mirby said coldly. "Find someone else to help you." Mirby drew her sword. "Or would you rather die? I'm sick of the inhabitants of this castle... so leave or die; I have no problem with either."
---
As Gregory wandered the halls, he thought he could hear Mirby's voice in the distance. He started to move towards it.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1029 on: June 09, 2010, 09:19:36 PM
"Sorry, busy waiting, no time to do anything," Mirby said coldly. "Find someone else to help you." Mirby drew her sword. "Or would you rather die? I'm sick of the inhabitants of this castle... so leave or die; I have no problem with either."

"What kind of behavior is that? I just wanted to warn you about an evil spirit walking around those halls!  I was almost killed by that thing, since it takes the form of someone immportant to you and acts nice untill it gets a chance to attack you! That spirit is even stronger than  a doppelgänger."
-----------------------------------
Alucard's face softened a bit, his eyes set on the girl, then at the wolf-man, then at the girl again.
"If that is so, then I am indeed honored to fight someone with such will." Alucard threw the knife he had been holding at the girl's axe hand, then throwing himself in her range, sword determined to kill it's enemy.
Katrina was able to easily block the knife with her axe. While Alucard was drawing closer to her Loxley started firing his crossbow at him.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1030 on: June 09, 2010, 09:30:35 PM
"And I should trust the inhabitant of the castle why? And don't try acting like I shouldn't know. At this point, any stranger is an inhabitant of the castle. So bug off and leave me alone."
---
Gregory kept getting closer and closer. Mirby's voice was getting louder and clearer as he moved.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1031 on: June 09, 2010, 09:35:24 PM
Alucard threw the knife swiftly at Loxely, knocking the crossbow out of his hands as the arrow sang through the air.
He proceeded to lower himself down, coming up behind Katrina and cutting at her legs.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1032 on: June 09, 2010, 09:44:44 PM
Leena got irritated by the foulmouthed girl.
("Seriously, this [sonic slicer] pisses me off more than that spirit...")
"Fine, do what you want, I just came to warn you"
Mirby was approached from behind by the little bat girl.
"Hey Mirby! Let´s go, Mr. white hair ,those strangers and the knife lady already left!"
-------------------------------
Alucard threw the knife swiftly at Loxely, knocking the crossbow out of his hands as the arrow sang through the air.
He proceeded to lower himself down, coming up behind Katrina and cutting at her legs.
Katrina jumped to avoid the attack and slashed at the half vampire with her axe. Meanwhile, the were fox Loxley grabbed after his crossbow.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1033 on: June 09, 2010, 09:57:14 PM
Alucard lifted his sword to defend from the attack, he then threw another knife at Loxely, hitting him in the eye as he howled mindlessly.
This battle reminded him of one he had once with a woman, a Belmont, that word filled his mind, where were the Belmont family now? His mind filled with that battle for a moment, he lowered his guard, entranced in the memories of the past.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1034 on: June 09, 2010, 10:06:13 PM
Loxley was holding his hurt eye, howling widly.
"YOUbastaaaard!"
Katrin started swinging her axe widly at Alucard. It wasn´t just some aimless slashing,  the girl did it with an unmatched elegance, it almost didn´t seem she was fighting.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1035 on: June 09, 2010, 10:10:54 PM
"Well, your right on that one." Alucard mumbled, deflecting the large axe and moving along with her rhythm, he stepped back, unleashing his hell fire magic on Katrin and Loxley.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1036 on: June 09, 2010, 10:36:43 PM
Katrina started spinnig her axe in front of her, defending against the hell fire. The fire wasn´t simply put out, it stayed at the tip of the axe, till she threw it back at Alucard.
Loxley picked up his crossbow one more time, he then climbed on top of the nearest tree and aimed at Alucard. It was hard for the were fox to aim with only one eye, so he decided to use the automatic mode of the bow again and fired dozens of arrows at the half vampire.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1037 on: June 09, 2010, 11:03:39 PM
Alucard sliced at the girl's legs as she approached, but was unable to stop the attack of the arrows, getting impaled with a volley of arrows.
Alucard countered with hellfire to the tree, burning it down on three separate branches. He then kicked the axe out of the woman's hands, getting stuck on the burning tree. He pinned her to a wall, sword so close to her neck that she bled down the sword point.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1038 on: June 09, 2010, 11:06:37 PM
Loxley was able to dodge the attack and jump from the tree in time. The moment Alucard pinned down Katrine to the wall, Loxley was already standing behind him, pointing at his head with his crossbow.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1039 on: June 09, 2010, 11:14:30 PM
[Quick question, who were the guardians again? I remember Death and Medusa, but who/what else?]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1040 on: June 09, 2010, 11:16:50 PM
(1.The mummy - defeated by Dan, 2.The giant bat - Defeated by Alucard, saved by Zephyr in the last minut - wherebouts unknown, 3. The creature - defeated by both  Dan and Alucard. 4. Medusa- defeated by Alucard, Dan, Ammes, Blueabeard and Mirby)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1041 on: June 09, 2010, 11:17:55 PM
[That would mean Death is the final boss before Afrula.]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1042 on: June 09, 2010, 11:19:25 PM
[I haven't fought any yet. ;_;]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1043 on: June 09, 2010, 11:21:02 PM
(There 2 guards left, you still can get your chance...butyou won´t be able to fight Death untill all of the the other Villains are defeated 8D)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1044 on: June 09, 2010, 11:24:06 PM
[BTW, what of the Doppelganger Queen? Could, by some fluke, someone have stumbled into where she is rather than escaping the labyrinth?]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1045 on: June 09, 2010, 11:25:41 PM
(She´s with Dr. Frankenstein in his lab..planning something...waiting for Jestah on that)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1046 on: June 10, 2010, 12:56:33 AM
Alucard looked behind him to see Loxley already on him.
"Loxley I would suggest putting your weapon down, you have lost already." Alucard said, biting into the flesh of Katrina and fueling himself with her blood. He made this simply for show, having no intentions of wanting to drink the crimson liquid, yet wanting to get him to at least drop his guard for an honorable death.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1047 on: June 10, 2010, 04:09:18 AM
As Mirby turned a corner to regroup with the others, since it was obvious that who she was waiting for wouldn't arrive any time soon, she thought she saw a ghost. "F...f...father?" she stuttered out.

"Yes... it is me."

"B..but how?"

"It is not important. Now, show me your blade."

"O... okay." She lifted the Claimh Solais into the air as Gregory lifted his Claimh Lunais. The two started to resonate, and the Lunais began to glow, and dismantle into its component particles, and they merged with the Claimh Solais. The holy blade glowed, and then all the dark energy that Gregory had absorbed began to flow into the blade. His appearance began to fade, dissipate, decay... Mirby looked shocked.

"Do not fear... for I will always be in the pendant..." he said, reassuringly. He vanished completely, and the pendant hung in the air for a second. A bit of energy kicked out of the blade and flowed into the latch. Mirby caught the pendant and put it back on. A voice whispered in her head. This will not be able to be removed, unless you remove it yourself. Now go and fight with your friends! Mirby nodded, and continued on her way with new determination.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1048 on: June 10, 2010, 06:51:30 AM
Alucard looked behind him to see Loxley already on him.
"Loxley I would suggest putting your weapon down, you have lost already." Alucard said, biting into the flesh of Katrina and fueling himself with her blood. He made this simply for show, having no intentions of wanting to drink the crimson liquid, yet wanting to get him to at least drop his guard for an honorable death.
Loxley wasn´t impressed by Alucard´s attempt
"Do you think I´m an idiot or something? Vampires don´t drink lycantrhrope blood!"
Katrina grabed the vampire´s head, as she was slowly transforming into her were form - a were goat. She became some goat features like horns and hooves instead of feet, but she still looked humanoid, unlike Loxley. She then threw Alucard with incredible strength against a nearby tree, making the arrows that hit him earlier sink deeper into his flesh.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1049 on: June 10, 2010, 07:35:44 PM
"Indeed they do not, but she has been injected with poison." He said as he wiped the blood away from his mouth and stood shakily back up, charging the beasts with new techniques, raining hell fire and lighting on his foes.