RPMVania

Flame · 261648

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #775 on: June 01, 2010, 08:44:32 PM
Remus was back on his legs.
"Slit of my throat? Go ahead c´mon! Why don´t you kill me right now? What´s the matter? Too honourable to kill a werewolf? Too scared? Too weak?"
Remus fired his gun 12 times and 12 wolves came out of it.
"I will turn you into a werewolf !"

"No more? I'm afraid scum like you get all they deserve." Mirby spat at the ground and charged at the sword. The Claimh Solais began to glow with a pure light, and then she slashed once, twice, thrice, more times then the eye could count. It was so fast that afterimages of the blade followed each slice, and after about 2 or 3 seconds of this, Mirby lept back.

The Medusa laughed menacingly. "You think your fancy swordplay can stop me?"

"Yeah, in 3... 2... 1... goodbye." The Medusa gasped and went wide-eyed. She then fell to many tiny little pieces which caught on fire and burned to nothingness upon hitting the floor.

[Hope you don't mind... Mirby's just a bit irritated at these monsters in the labyrinth, since the other two have almost killed her; one very nearly succeeded]
Medusa body was gone, but her voice could be still heard.
"How..merciless....Master Death....forgi...ve...me."
All the statues in the room turned back into people (75 people)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #776 on: June 01, 2010, 09:05:42 PM
Alice snarled and began slicing at the wolves. "Not a chance, hairball!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #777 on: June 01, 2010, 10:16:03 PM
"Hehe, I think that I´ve figured out!"
All of the wolves vanished and the fake moon became the moon card again which then floated back to Remus. Remus turned back into his human form, his clothes were a bit torn.
"I think that should be enough for today, we both know who would win right, even though you have an interesting ability"
Remus pulled out a small bottle with golden liquid inside it.
"I want to fight you again when you gain more power. Maybe your power will match that of Zephyr. Well but for now you will be a nice specimen to Doctor Frankenstein!"
Remus throwed the bottle at Alice, it broke right in front of her feet. A demon cirle appeared below the girl, trapping her inside.
"That´s a transportation circle. The Doctor created it and gave it to all of his men in case they find some interesting people, most of the time they forget about it...anyways you will appear in the Labyrinth of madness, have fun there :D!"
The girl then vanished to a different location - The labyrinth of madness where the other heroes were currently trapped. Remus then dropped to the floor with exhastion.
"That was close, I used up too much energy, next time I have to be serious..."

(Yep, Hope you don´t mind Lucky, but you should practise teamwork now :D)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #778 on: June 01, 2010, 10:20:21 PM
Alice got to her feet and brushed her skirt off, growling under her breath and internally cursing the wolfman.

"God damnit...I was careless...can't give up now, though. I have to finish the job." She pulled out a fancy golden pocketwatch from her shirt and flipped it open. It ticked and whirred as a clock normally should. After staring at it for a moment, she flipped it down, returned it to her clothing and began to search for someone else.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #779 on: June 01, 2010, 11:11:50 PM
Mirby went to investigate the singemarks on the floor where Medusa fell, when suddenly a girl appeared out of nowhere!

[Let's just all be in the same place, okay? Keeps it simple.]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #780 on: June 01, 2010, 11:55:19 PM
[Yesh...everyone must regroup in one single spot...Gye he he he.]

Strange Man rode one a one wheel motorcycle formed by his cape. His body was battered, his clothes were torn, and he was breathing heavily.

"Crap, crap, crap *huff* Gotta tell the others *huff* before..."

Suddenly, from the darkness before him, came a young woman draped in familiar clothing.

"Hey, Strange Man, we've been looking everywhere for you! Come on, we found a way to get out of this place!" It was none other than her saviour, Mirby. Calling him out in a mildly worried tone.

"OUTTA THE WAY, HEATHEN!!"
The panicked man jumped of his unimortocycle and his cape tip took the shape of a blade.

In one quick swoop, he cut off the woman's head with no hesitation. His cape transformed back into his vehicle and he continued to ran away at full speed.

Mirby's head fell to the ground, her body stood stiff as the stump on her shoulders began to bleed.

"...That wasn't very nice, Strange Man. You made my head fall off. That's just rude!" Said the voice of Mirby.

The head of the woman began to melt away, as a new one sprouted from the stump. (Think of it like the alien storeclerk from Men In Black.)

This creature twisted its forming head towards the fleeing man. It had cat like eyes and a devious grin.

"You and your companions can't escape from our home that easily." It said as it giggled in delight.

While its head was still facing its back, the being bent backwards and quickly persude Strange Man, crawling like a rabid bug.

Behind the creature, humanoid figures crawled in great numbers along the walls, ceilings and floors. All giggling like children, in a way that would send chivers down one's spine.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #781 on: June 01, 2010, 11:57:46 PM
[Wait... what? What the hell just happened?]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #782 on: June 01, 2010, 11:59:16 PM
[Wait... what? What the hell just happened?]
[[Some sort of doppleganger, I think.]]

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #783 on: June 02, 2010, 12:04:13 AM
[A hive of dopplegangers to be exact, thats what happened!]

Back where the others where, the creature who was posing as the hooded man prentended to awaken from its slumber. It gave out a big yawn and scratched the back of its head.

"...Wha'd I miss?" It asked in the man's voice, looking at the rest of the group.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #784 on: June 02, 2010, 12:08:04 AM
"All these people, I wonder how long some have been locked inside.." Something caught Alucard's eye, it was a sword, some type of one handed weapon, elegant, along with it was a shield. "My weapons!" He went over to them, picking them up without haste and setting his other blade down.
"Death must have known I would rebel, or else he wouldn't have placed them here..." He pondered, not taking a second glance at the weapons as he tried them on.

Alucard looked surprised at the man.
"Since when were you here?" He asked.

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #785 on: June 02, 2010, 12:15:34 AM
Ammes fell to his knees in exhaustion.

"Hey, guys, I hate to rain on your parade, but..."

Ammes pointed backward, to the worm eager to devour everyone, and to the wall of light that was weakening to the point of breach.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #786 on: June 02, 2010, 12:18:30 AM
The creature quickly answered the half-breeds question, in a laid back manner.
"Well, last thing I remember was that I was in the labyrinth with Bluebeard over there. I heard something and was ready to fight...then I got knocked out for some reason and woke up here. Bluebeard, what exactly happened."

It yawned again before continuing his speech.

"By the way. I saw a flamingo with a curly beard in my dreams. He was wearing a tuxedo and we had hot sauce for tea. Also we were sitting on a rainbow...it was a nice dream."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #787 on: June 02, 2010, 04:07:32 AM
[Crap... I had an idea as to what to do with the Medusa, but I wasn't on and she went splody...]

Bluebeard hesitated. "Well.... A chunk of the ceiling fell and hit you on the head." He said, somewhat unaware that this Strangeman was a fake. He scratched his head and looked at the spot where the Medusa had been. Well, I could always try it out on future opponents...

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #788 on: June 02, 2010, 04:12:23 AM
[Well excuuuuuse me, princess! ;) ]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #789 on: June 02, 2010, 04:18:40 AM
Alucard noticed that he could not teleport using his sword, he read the name on the handle, squinting at the final letter, it was spelled 'Alucart' "That neferious demon, setting up a fake!" He threw down the blade and shield feeling duped. "My weapons and armor should still be in my room then...quickly, we must escape this maze!"
he prepared his old blade for battle. "Do not let the worm take the men" He glanced over to the motley group of adventurers, lost villagers, and thieves. "Help us escape this maze, and we will get you out of here safely"

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #790 on: June 02, 2010, 04:19:37 AM
[[Everyone's awful nonchalant about that worm that's about to break in, eh?]]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #791 on: June 02, 2010, 04:20:15 AM
"Well, duhhh! Where the hell's the exit though?" Suddenly a worm broke through the wall.

[THERE]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #792 on: June 02, 2010, 04:20:35 AM
[Whoops! Let me modify my last post!]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #793 on: June 02, 2010, 04:20:58 AM
[No need, I worked it in!]

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #794 on: June 02, 2010, 04:22:04 AM
"Well, duhhh! Where the hell's the exit though?" Suddenly a worm broke through the wall.

[THERE]
[[Hey, it was only a wall of light, so it would have to be transparent, right? Besides, it hasn't died yet. This is the same one from pages ago that my character was fighting.]]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #795 on: June 02, 2010, 04:22:31 AM
[It could still break through the wall...]

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #796 on: June 02, 2010, 04:24:04 AM
[It could still break through the wall...]
[[It's not a smart thing, eh? It sees its prey in front of it, but not the wall, so naturally, it spent its time ramming at it.]]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #797 on: June 02, 2010, 04:27:51 AM
[Yes, now to fight the worm!]
"Come, humans, fight to keep the monsters at bay!" He and the abled fighters attacked the worm, along with Alucard's allies.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #798 on: June 02, 2010, 04:28:34 AM
[@Mirby: 8D]

The fake Strange Man looked at the armor with a stern look on his face.

"Uh huh..."

Its expression then returned back to its usual happy one. The creature knew it had to masquarade a bit moreuntl its brethren came into the room.

"That makes perfect sense! Besides theres no way my recent friend whom I never met before until an hour or so ago would hurt little old moi. Right buddy?" The fak gave Bluebeared a friendly pat in the back.

"By the by..." The creature then pointed at the worm who was close to breaking Ammes barrier.

"You think we should do something about that?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #799 on: June 02, 2010, 04:31:15 AM
Mirby prepared her blade for battle. She gathered some holy energies above her head, and then merged it with dark energy. Instead of canceling each other out, the two energies met and merged, making the holy light even stronger. She then fused it with her blade, creating an even more powerful version of the Claimh Solais! "Let's do this!" she said, a dangerous glint gleaming in her eyes.