RPMVania

Flame · 259492

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: May 12, 2010, 06:24:18 AM
"Seems those freaks started attacking a poor...little...plump....BLOOD!!" Novacard went half-mad, remembering to control himself, he yelled through the empty echo-tastic halls "MAKE SURE TO BRING ME HER BLOOD, GUYS!!" He yelled through the halls, his voice going off in all directions.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: May 12, 2010, 06:29:27 AM
(so your playing  a badlucard?)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: May 12, 2010, 06:31:28 AM
[As far as I know, yes. I'm not sure what to do, anything is possible now!]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: May 12, 2010, 06:35:19 AM
(Well, Alucard named himself "Alucard" because he considers himself the OPPOSITE of "Dracula"... Otherwise, he'd still be going by "Adrian Farenheit Tepes")

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: May 12, 2010, 06:36:35 AM
[I didn't say he would always be evil, for now he's evil, for now]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: May 12, 2010, 06:52:53 AM
Quote from: J Por Favor
"Yeah, of course he'd say that, always resting, he needs to eat more" Alucard went over to where Death and Flame were standing
"Death, bro, can I borrow the skeletal horses?" He looked over to flame, "Hi Flame, any Belmonts yet?"
"I am afraid not young master, the castle is invaded by some foolish mortals. Why donĀ“t you have some fun with them? I have now more important things to do..."
With that the grim reaper disappeared

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: May 12, 2010, 06:57:57 AM
"It's always work first and play later huh?"  Alucard grumbled as he took out his blade and went through the gates towards the intruder
"Oh come on, like she can win against all of these people" He pointed his sword at the girl
"Sorry but I have to kill you with extreme prejudice.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #57 on: May 12, 2010, 07:02:16 AM
Mirby heard a loud clanking noise and looked up to see another living armor approaching her... "What did I get myself into..." By this point, she had managed to obtain a holy sword named Claimh Solais... she's still not sure how it happened, considering it was very powerful... The problem was that she wasn't strong enough physically to even hold the sword. Suddenly, two incubi and a succubus appeared from a nearby room. "Four on one? That's hardly fair! All I'm trying to do is get out of here!" Suddenly, a necklace Mirby wore started glowing with holy light. "Damnit, what now?" As she started to turn around, she noticed a sword at her throat. "Five on one now? WHAT THE HELL?!?" The light engulfed her and warped her somewhere else in the castle, some sort of clock tower. There was some awesome music playing in the background, but she couldn't tell where it originated.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: May 12, 2010, 07:13:38 AM
Novacard sighed, returning to Death "Well I tried, so, horses? Eh?" He said, nudging Death's shoulder.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #59 on: May 12, 2010, 07:21:50 AM
The living armor looked around, trying to figure out where the girl went, and sighed. "Great, now how the hell am I supposed to find my body?" He growled, trudging off elsewhere, clanking with every step. He crushed a couple of fleamen that got in his path.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #60 on: May 12, 2010, 07:33:51 AM
"This music is awesome!" Mirby exclaimed, killing what she called Medusa Heads while rocking out. As she was doing that, her strength was increasing... just incredibly slowly. Medusa Heads aren't the best for grinding.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: May 12, 2010, 07:34:11 AM
Flame eyed the suspicious armor that clanked past him. Why did it seem like it had trouble walking? They were infused  with powerful evil spirits. They shouldnt have trouble. Flame shrugged, and went on his way.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: May 12, 2010, 07:41:02 AM
((what you got in mind?))

(Something like...)

Quote from: Flashback
Dan and Afro are wandering in with Flame and his group under the orders of DWII in order to test a new piece of equipment made for just this scenario. "So Flame...any idea why this castle is here and the sudden appearance of monsters randomly attacking us back in RPM City?" Asked Afro.

(Just a little something to add to the back story of this.)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #63 on: May 12, 2010, 07:58:11 AM
After walking for a bit, as well as jumping up some ledges and climbing stairs, the armor found himself in an area where music was being played. "Now where the hell am I?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: May 12, 2010, 08:36:47 AM
After walking for a bit, as well as jumping up some ledges and climbing stairs, the armor found himself in an area where music was being played. "Now where the hell am I?"
(would help if you identified WHAT music. whole castles got it... 8D )
(Something like...)

(Just a little something to add to the back story of this.)
no prob. lets go for it.

Lets identify between present and reality through putting the flashback between lines, like this

------------------------------------------------
Flame and Afro, along with a few other RPM members entered the frightening castle.
"No idea... Although im sure we will find out."
The Cyborg cocked his forearm like a shotgun, priming the concealed shotgun under the surface. Shall we go in further?
"Lets."
replied Afro.

They exited the pitch black entrance corridor and courtyard into what looked like an enormous entrance hall. It was dark inside. There were crimson and purple velvet drapes, and a black and white checkered floor. the walls were made of some sot of black stone, with golden trims. an intricately detailed chandelier hung, covered in cobwebs and unused, in the center of the ceiling. Which was pitch black as well, giving the impression that it went on forever. At the center of the room was a grand staircase, its crimson carpet spilling forth almost like blood gushing from the upper floors.

Flame gulped a little. the atmosphere was as thick as pea soup in there. As they walked on, there were also small lamps on the walls, also unused. The very little pale light that was in the room came from the moon, streaming in through grand windows, as if the very forces of heaven were attempting to shower the mortals who dared enter with a ray of hope to strengthen their souls.

"Some castle, huh... I feel like this might be tough."
stated Flame. If he still had his own knees, they would have been shaking.
--------------------------------------------------------

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #65 on: May 12, 2010, 08:38:19 AM
[Hey! I mentioned the area! At least I did that much! :P ]

Mirby kept on grinding, getting stronger and stronger. She was almost strong enough to effectively wield that Claimh Solais she mysteriously found.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #66 on: May 12, 2010, 08:55:21 AM
The armor suit continued exploring, killing off various other monsters, as well as recovering some of his old weapons (which were being clumsily used by several skeletons), along the way. As he continued on, he also got a better grip on moving the armor around, and stored his weapons in the hollow shell. He eventually found his way to the girl he spotted earlier. No doubt she'd either try to attack or flee once he was spotted, but it would be easier to approach unnoticed with all the music that was mysteriously blaring.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #67 on: May 12, 2010, 09:02:51 AM
As Mirby explored, the music changed to something a bit more dramatic. With it came that clanking again. Mirby held the Claimh Solais in front of her, ready to fight that armor.

[Changed to Boss Battle music; you should be happy. Means you're a boss! ^_^]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #68 on: May 12, 2010, 09:08:48 AM
"Eh!?" The armor looked around when the music suddenly changed and all the monsters seemed to vanish from the room. "Sonova.... Dammit..." He growled, lifting off his 'head' and a cutlass floating out and into his grip.

((Guess which persona of mine I'm using. ^^))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #69 on: May 12, 2010, 09:18:17 AM
[I don't know, which one?]

Mirby attacked, and those weird numbers appeared still. By now, she figured out that's how much damage she had been causing; a useful skill.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #70 on: May 12, 2010, 09:22:05 AM
((Hint: It's my current username.))

The armor stumbled a bit when he got struck. He retaliated by launching at the girl and swinging his weapon diagonally. His helmet tipped up and a flintlock flew out and into his unoccupied hand which he fired at her shoulder in case she avoided his cutlass.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #71 on: May 12, 2010, 09:26:51 AM
[That's a hint? It told me right away! :P ]

Mirby used a few of the other cubes she'd picked up along the way and used one to backdash out of the way to the far side of the room. She attacked again and the foe's name popped into her head. "Bluebeard, eh?" The two kept the duel going for a while, but eventually Mirby slid under him and attacked his legs, disabling them temporarily. Then she drove the blade into the back of the armor, piercing it.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: May 12, 2010, 09:32:24 AM
(Oh no! his blood seal- oh wait. wrong possessed armor. 8D )

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #73 on: May 12, 2010, 09:33:04 AM
((Subtle as a brick, aren't I?))

Bluebeard staggered forward after he got stabbed and fell on his front, his helmet falling off and his weapons spilling out. A sort of ghostly form of a pirate wearing stereotypical pirate garb with a short, thick beard appeared floating over it. "Great, now I have ta find another suit to possess." He grumbled, looking up at Mirby. "And how'd ya know my name? I never introduced myself."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #74 on: May 12, 2010, 09:41:17 AM
"It's these weird cubes I keep finding. They tell me various things, such as how much damage I'm dealing and enemy names, or give me abilities such as that slide or that backdash. I don't know why I can use them, or how they work, but I'm not complaining. Here." Mirby took off her armor and put it on the ground. "Use this; just don't attack me anymore, okay?"