RPMVania

Flame · 259487

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: May 11, 2010, 12:00:09 AM
A man walked towards the castle, he carried a large book, he knocked on the door with his left arm, struggling with the weight of the book on the right.
"Helloooooo, I'm here to deliver your book of the month" He said, taking out a journal from his black pants, setting the book down and taking off a plume from his dark haired head.
"Anyone there?"

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: May 11, 2010, 12:04:30 AM
"Ok Tai, grab my hand," ordered Edward.

"Why?"

"You'll see..."

And then something like this happened.

Dracula was no more, the day was saved and everyone could go on peacefuly with their lives...or at least that was what was supposed to happen, after doing all that they somehow returned to the entrance of the castle again.

"I'm...never trusting you to do that again..." said Tai as he fainted.

"Uh...oops?"

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: May 11, 2010, 04:03:42 PM
A man walked towards the castle, he carried a large book, he knocked on the door with his left arm, struggling with the weight of the book on the right.
"Helloooooo, I'm here to deliver your book of the month" He said, taking out a journal from his black pants, setting the book down and taking off a plume from his dark haired head.
"Anyone there?"
(What door? The main gate is wide open :P)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: May 11, 2010, 04:46:24 PM
(Afrocula or Dracfro? I'm still undecided between the two. o3o)

"Ok Tai, grab my hand," ordered Edward.

"Why?"

"You'll see..."

And then something like this happened.

Dracula was no more, the day was saved and everyone could go on peacefuly with their lives...or at least that was what was supposed to happen, after doing all that they somehow returned to the entrance of the castle again.

"I'm...never trusting you to do that again..." said Tai as he fainted.

"Uh...oops?"

The Afroed vampire simply smirked and chuckled as they arrived back at the castle's gates. "Fools, they think they can simply find the easy way? I've personally made sure this castle is immune to such cowardly tricks." A Peeping eye then came into the throne room, reporting something:

"Anyone there?"

The Afroed Vampire then snapped his fingers and another Persephone appeared, "You know what to do..." The Persephone bowed and then made it's way down to where the man carrying the large book was.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #29 on: May 11, 2010, 09:09:07 PM
"Where... where am I?" Mirby said. She looked around and saw caverns everywhere... water too... She reached into her bag and pulled out her sword. "I may need to defend myself..." She started heading uphill, hoping it might lead to light, and somewhere above-ground.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: May 11, 2010, 09:51:09 PM
The demon purred as it had its chin rubbed. Her master then commanded his undead minions to slay the castle's trespassers.

Suddenly, Sedo (The succubus) felt a pressence in the castle's basement.

"Hmmm. Master, it seems we have one more intruder in the cellar area. Aren't we popular today?~" It teased.

"Master Dracfree, may I have permission to go and play with this intruder?" It begged, showing puppy like eyes at its master.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #31 on: May 11, 2010, 09:57:01 PM
Mirby kept trudging along, and found a door. "Maybe this leads outside!" She opened it and walked through the hall, exiting through the door on the other side. She found herself inside some sort of storage area. "Well, the castle did look large." She found a shield and some armor on the ground and put it on. "Might as well defend myself..."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: May 11, 2010, 10:39:34 PM
"Hm, are you the one who ordered this book? Well you must pay up first" He said to the Persephone.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: May 12, 2010, 02:48:12 AM
(What do you guys think? Afrula or Dracfro? I'm stuck between these two. o3o)

The demon purred as it had its chin rubbed. Her master then commanded his undead minions to slay the castle's trespassers.

Suddenly, Sedo (The succubus) felt a pressence in the castle's basement.

"Hmmm. Master, it seems we have one more intruder in the cellar area. Aren't we popular today?~" It teased.

"Master Dracfree, may I have permission to go and play with this intruder?" It begged, showing puppy like eyes at its master.

The Afroed Vampire smiled to himself, "I can't seem to say no to you. Do as you wish with this intruder." He told the succubus.

Mirby kept trudging along, and found a door. "Maybe this leads outside!" She opened it and walked through the hall, exiting through the door on the other side. She found herself inside some sort of storage area. "Well, the castle did look large." She found a shield and some armor on the ground and put it on. "Might as well defend myself..."

As Mirby grabbed the shield, the armor suddenly stood up and revealed it's self to be an Armor Knight as it stared at her. " B("

"Hm, are you the one who ordered this book? Well you must pay up first" He said to the Persephone.

The Persephone greeted him politely before quickly attacking him with a flying kick.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: May 12, 2010, 02:54:03 AM
"Oh that isn't nice!" The man said as it proceeded to beat the undead crap out of the monster with the book. "There goes thie rbook" He took offf once more, mumbling about scrooge mcduck.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #35 on: May 12, 2010, 03:17:33 AM
"What the... what kind of place is this?" She stabbed at it repeatedly until it collapsed and a cube appeared. She picked it up. "Wonder what this does..."

[Afrula.]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: May 12, 2010, 03:51:53 AM
"Oh that isn't nice!" The man said as it proceeded to beat the undead crap out of the monster with the book. "There goes thie rbook" He took offf once more, mumbling about scrooge mcduck.

The Persephone screamed as she was defeated and bursted into ash.

"What the... what kind of place is this?" She stabbed at it repeatedly until it collapsed and a cube appeared. She picked it up. "Wonder what this does..."

[Afrula.]

(Guess I'll go with Afrula.)

Meanwhile outside the castle, a silver and small figure draped in a ragged cloak ran at the castle with surprising speed. Holding a peculiar spear, it stops in front of the castle's outer limits and looks up at it,"..."

Back in the throne room, the Afroed Vampire suddenly snarled abit, "Seems like some more serious trouble has appeared." He turned to Death and Flame(?), "I trust you two can take care of him, I need more time to regain my full strength." he twirls his cape around him and disappears to his coffin.

(Anybody gonna RP/Stand in for Alucard?)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: May 12, 2010, 03:54:44 AM
[Oh I'd like to!!]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: May 12, 2010, 04:02:18 AM
(Be my guest. o3o)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: May 12, 2010, 04:32:08 AM
[I will be your guest] Novacard came knocking on his father's coffin
"Helloooo, dad, can I borrow the skeleton horses? I want to go rob some food from the towns"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: May 12, 2010, 04:40:12 AM
A skeletal butler spawned behind Novacard presenting a note on a silver platter, it reads 'Resting, Do not disturb. p.s. If My son comes, tell him to talk to Death about using the family skeletal horses

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: May 12, 2010, 04:51:32 AM

Meanwhile outside the castle, a silver and small figure draped in a ragged cloak ran at the castle with surprising speed. Holding a peculiar spear, it stops in front of the castle's outer limits and looks up at it,"..."
((Arthur..? 8D ))

Flame watched the count leave, and looked at Death.
"I wonder who that could be..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: May 12, 2010, 04:54:19 AM
"Yeah, of course he'd say that, always resting, he needs to eat more" Alucard went over to where Death and Flame were standing
"Death, bro, can I borrow the skeletal horses?" He looked over to flame, "Hi Flame, any Belmonts yet?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: May 12, 2010, 05:01:05 AM
(More along the lines of Dan being the Eric Lacarde stand in...o3o)

The figure pulled the hood of the cloak of his head, revealing it's self to be Dan, and walked into the castle,"Damn it Afro...what happened to you?" Dan has a flash back to three days before Flame went missing.

(Flame if you want we can work on a small flash back to kill the time.)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #44 on: May 12, 2010, 05:27:22 AM
Mirby kept trying to escape the castle. She came upon a small man, just like the ones she was attacked by outside the castle. She killed it, and weird numbers appeared when she hit it... "Huh, that's odd. No matter." She kept exploring, looking for a way out.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: May 12, 2010, 06:05:36 AM

(Flame if you want we can work on a small flash back to kill the time.)
((what you got in mind?))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #46 on: May 12, 2010, 06:11:03 AM
Somewhere deep inside the castle, a suit of armor shook to life. "Zehehaha!! I've done it! I've, I've.... Craaaap, only my spirit broke out. Great, now I gotta find some help..." A voice came from the armor, the armor itself getting off it's wall mount and clanking off down the hall.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #47 on: May 12, 2010, 06:12:28 AM
As Mirby wandered, she found several strange potions, some blue, some red. She drank the blue ones, and each one made her feel stronger, and made her endurance go up. She also drank the red ones, which made her feel like her soul was strengthened, her spirit honed. She kept wandering the castle.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: May 12, 2010, 06:19:09 AM
The demon shrieked with glee. Wrapping its capes around itself as if they were restraints.

"Oh goodie!` Let me just invite some of my friends" Sedo then made a loud wolf whistle.

Instantly, 3 magical circles appeared before it. From them, emerged two inccubi and a succubus.

"Yo, broter, long time no see." Said one of the inccubi.

"Enough chit-chat my breathren. The Dark Prince is being invaded by meddlesome humans." Sedo said in a grouph manner.

"But the Dark Prince is nice and cozy taking a nice nap in Hell." Replied the other inccubi.

"Not THAT Dark Prince, the one whose taking a coffin nap behind me. Now get your temptating asses to the castle halls, we have a simian to seduct!"

"Yessir!" They said as the saluted.

"If the gal refuses to get lost in temptation, your free to dispose of her as you please." Sedo told them in a deep voice.

"Yessir"

"Good to hear. I'll join you shortly. Bye now~ <3"

The three immiediately transported themsleves to a respective room near the hall where the female human was wandering.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #49 on: May 12, 2010, 06:22:32 AM
After a few minutes of walking, the living armor spotted a girl (Mirby) and started to approach her. He would be astonished if he managed to walk all the way up to her without her noticing.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~